All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 01'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Wow

Excellent start. I see the makings of a great series. Please continue...

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
So Far, So Good!

Good start, it feels like there is another shoe to drop yet.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Until now is a good story...only one detail...

Until now is a good story...only one detail: I don't think he would give his lover the key of his house!!! So, how could she take the other lovers there? For me this is the weak point of this story! 3*

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Good that Sandy got away

But she wasn't married! She was fornicating. She's a slut, unless she stops being one. Try dating. Find your soulmate, get married, then consummate it. Be faithful. Then her man can't think "hey, it's not like we're married". You can't be cheated on unless you're married. If not, it's just casual sex with no commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looks like a rap to me. What's the point of more chapters?

The story itself was rather bland. One correction: Sandy lost nothing; she gained. Jerry is the loser. Let's see, in one hand I have a beautiful slender stupid cheating whore. In the other hand I have a virtuous loyal intelligent partner, who has 15 excess pounds she can lose anytime she wants; she's that smart and hardworking. No one dumb enough to chose the skin-deep whore deserves the true beauty of a loving loyal woman. No contest, Sandy and her cohorts are the winners, every time! It just takes time, but its worth waiting for.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
i think it will get interesting

i dont think jerry was cheating willingly. i think he was being pushed somehow. i got a hunch that there is something strange going on at his work. not that its any excuse at all. oh and one more thing, even tho they arent married it was still cheating. just because your not married in a relationship you still need to be faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
and what in hell

should be erotic in this peace of.....

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
yeah that is strange

So why does Diana have a key to the apartment?

For the story it is convenient to be able to video them, but it makes no sense.

As a hook to get me to read another chapter to find out it may work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well I quess we will get more chapters and n this strange story

I find this story hard to believe,but is just a story. This relationship and what we know went down plus the brother putting together the spy cam . Seems unreal.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
SplitAces ... WTF?

The story TITLE is 'Second Chances!' THAT hasn't happened, yet! It really hasn't even been hinted that Sweetie is leaving ANY chance of her (potential) Hubby getting in touch with her! I cannot see ANY rationale for her to reconsider her decision to drop the untrustworth shithead!

SplitAces - WHY, with your attitude that adult females should remain chaste until after the wedding ceremony, do you read stories in the Cheating Wives section of LIT? As a matter of fact, why do you read ANYthing in LitEROTICA?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Confused in Portland

Thanks for plugging my favorite city, but I wish it wasn't in such a confusing story.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE

to Pissed in Portland, is everybody happy. TK U MLJ LV NV

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

This chapter was confusing. I got lost with the characters and why Diana brought other men over to Sandra and Jerry's place to cheat. Did she have a key to their place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
4*s

Wow, what an improvement ! Much better writing from your previous stories .

Natural sound to the dialogue. Enough information about her that we can empathize .

A very good story. And it looks like Jerry isn't going away. I suspect that Dan and Diane are upto something, embezzlement maybe, and setting Jerry up.

Anyway, so enjoyable I gave you 4*s. Excitingly awaiting the next chapter as

AMerryMan

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
'if you aren't married it isn't cheating..'

WTF? First of all,what century are you from,if two people agree to be monagamous and one isn't,that is cheating.As far as her being a slut,typical of Catholic morons everywhere,notice Jerry isn't a slut but Sandy is,men of course should be able to do what they want....and if you are of the no sex before marriage,virginal bride kind of person,what are you doing on lit,Aces?According to the church,reading erotica or watching things of 'prurient' interest are a sin,too,Better go off and confess your sins...

Hard to tell what the second chances are,does that mean Sandy finds someone new,or is it Jerry somehow was coerced? Kind of confusing right now.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Good Opener

You certainly are improving your writing without losing your creativity

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Interesting Opener

I agree that your writing is improving and you certainly did not lose creativity with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
There were several conjoinings and run-ons in your sentence structure......

......I understand it may be because you want it to come off like conversation in a coffee shop...but it tends to make the reading tougher and more stilted....because it is not conversation, but narration.

That said, one of my favorite stories this month. I especially liked how she got out, and played the reversal of the BTB subgroup so well. No, she did not go agro on his ass, but her burn was mental and emotional. For Jerry, filled with fear, sadness and anger...distilling later into something more like constant, dull sorrow or regret. Life as he has known it, has ended. He'll likely have to change jobs to avoid the constant reminder of all the foolishness.

For Diana, it will be initial terror, then ,intense sadness, as she realizes how much damage her follis hen's, arrogance and perfidy have caused...then, eventually mitigated with either anger or fear, as her life changes dramatically for the worse.

For the boss and co-worker...well, let's say that for them, life will be very interesting indeed...for awhile....then they will become very dull.

Yup, fallout's a bitch ain't it?

Real good story, mostly a good read!

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
interesting

Harsh. I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
quick

Quick and to the point . Not much of a story though, but quick and to the point i repeat Imyself.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Liked the switch

I really enjoyed this angle from a female that is betrayed. They aren't married though so shouldn't be in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

From a credible presented women's pov too for once, too.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bye

Good story of the girl winning one for a change.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

I liked it and in this day and age very realistic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like an objective reporter recounting a news story of a slow-moving train wreck, the inertia of the forward motion you created with the opening of the story inevitably drove the train to hit the wall...and the shit to hit the fan. Loved the twist of the knife in the gut at the end by "the Loving Wife That Might Have Been If Only"....

Really, really loved it. Kudos and More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really well done. Liked the video burn. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A sophisticated burn. I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories