Second Chances Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe and the women get to know each other a little better.
2.3k words
4.58
811
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers

Please read chapter 1 first. If not, then you won't see my notes at the beginning. They are important. Don't say I didn't warn you.

--------

The suite was designed for even the pickiest high end traveler. Floor to ceiling windows, over stuffed couches just begging to lose yourself in, exquisite art on the walls, an enormous tv, an ornate, full sized desk with multiple plug-ins for a laptop, and even a faux fireplace.

The girls were in awe of the place, and ran giggling to check out the bedrooms. Shortly after we arrived, a bellhop knocked on the door with our bags. I picked up my suit bag and instructed him to help the ladies with theirs.

A minute or two later, when he came back out shaking his head with a dazed look on his face, I tried to tip him a twenty.

"Thank you sir, but no. Instead, may I give you a piece of advice?"

"Uh sure, I guess so."

"I don't know what your relationship is with those ladies and its none of my business. Please, whatever you do, treat them right. They are something special."

"I know, they just saved my life."

A moment after he left, my friends came back into the living area where I was standing. "Joe! You have to check this place out! It's just fabulous!" both beaming with excitement.

"Maybe later, I am getting hungry, How about we shower and dress for dinner at the rooftop restaurant."

"Sounds great, but how about we save the group shower for later," Dawn replied with a mischievous smile and a wink.

I turned red as I realized what I just said. "Uh, I meant that we....uh...need to...uh...shower...," stammering over myself trying to say the right words.

"I know what you meant, sweetie," she smiled, as they turned and ran off giggling to each other.

---------------

An hour later, I was sitting on the couch with a rum and coke from the mini bar. Since all I had to do was do a quick freshen up shave and shower, with no surprise to anyone, I was ready first. I was wearing the same suit I had worn for the funeral, and had taken a quick shine with a towel to my shoes.

When the girls finally emerged from the bedroom my jaw nearly hit the floor. I thought they looked beautiful before, but this transformation was totally unexpected, and I stood up for a better look.

Dawn was wearing a long dress that hugged her curves in the most fabulous way. Somehow, the pure pink color made her gorgeous green eyes look even more radiant than before. Her hair was curled, and styled up in a very elegant way that bounced and swayed with evey move she made.

Not to be out done, Destiny was ravishing in her own way. Her dress was a sparkling, shimmery white that showed off just the right amount of cleavage without being gaudy. The hem line came up just above the knee to showcase a set of lovely feminine legs. Both women were total knockouts.

"What do you think?" they asked as they twirled about for my inspection.

"Outstanding! Absolutely outstanding! I can't believe that I have the luck to be standing right here with two of the sexiest, most beautiful women I have ever seen!"

Both smiled and lightly blushed at my reaction. They looked good and they knew it.

"You are looking not too bad yourself," Destiny replied with genuine smile.

"Yeah, you are looking really good in that suit," Dawn sang out, "our sharp dressed man!"

Somehow it had never come up in our conversation on the plane, I didn't know what she did for a living. Right then, I hoped that she was a professional singer. I am not just bragging about her voice, I was just that perfect and beautiful that hiding it would be a shame. People needed to hear that voice.

I said, with the biggest smile I have had in a long time, with a slight bow, and an outstretched arm towards the door, "Shall we?"

---------------

I couldn't decide which view was better. The women seated across the table from me, or the view outside. We had arrived at the perfect time. The afternoon sun was setting, casting varying shades of blue, orange, pink, and yellow across the entire sky. Miles away, the downtown skyline was turning dark with various office lights highlighting their shape. Below us, and across the airport, runway light twinkled and flashed in an array of colors.

A beautiful sight indeed. Ah, what was I thinking? Of course the ladies were a better view!

As soon we were seated, I ordered up a bottle of champagne and a charcuterie board to share. While I was waiting for the girls to get ready, I briefly went through the menu and picked out something to start with. Being cold and quick to get ready and serve, I thought it was a good start.

We dined on four or five different kinds of cheeses, and meats. Cherry tomatoes, grapes, black and green olives gave the tray some color, and we made miniature sandwiches with the saltine, and artisan crackers. Pickle slices and berries completed the palate pleasing appetizer.

"So, what are you two going to have for your dinner?" I inquired.

"Oh, I will just have the salad." Destiny replied.

"Me too," Dawn chimed in. "What about you?"

"Well, I am quite hungry, I am going to have the prime rib, and a baked potato. Hopefully whatever the vegetable of the day is something I like. Are you sure that is all you want with all these choices?"

"Have you seen these prices? They didn't comp dinner too, did they?"

"Not as far as I know."

"We cant afford this!" Dawn cried, "The lobster alone is half a weeks grocery budget!"

For the first time since I had met them, I saw sadness in their eyes. I recognized it because I had been there myself. Quality things are right in front of you, but just out of reach. Sometimes it seems like no matter hard you worked, it was only a dream. Many times there was more month than money, and it didn't feel that there was any way out.

I reached into my jacket inner pocket, pulled out a credit card, and laid it on the table. "This evening is on me."

"Are you sure?" Destiny eyeballed me with an uneasy look. "I mean, you already bought us drinks on the plane, and now you want to buy us dinner."

"I am not rich by any means, but I can well afford a fine meal in an establishment like this."

Then, after a brief pause, I continued, "Meeting you ladies is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time," looking at each one in the eyes. "If it means racking up a big balance on my card so you can enjoy a meal with me, then I will be more than happy when I receive the statement with this evening on it."

"Now, if you will please excuse me, I will be right back. Please reconsider your entrée choices." I bowed again, as I stood up and walked away, making sure to leave the credit card on the table.

----------

While I was washing my hands, a disturbing thought occurred to me. Are these ladies for real? Did this meeting happen by chance? Or is someone playing a trick on me? Did someone set me up, knowing that I was down and vulnerable? Are the girls setting me up for a big con? That would my luck as of late.

They seemed so real though. So genuine. So incredibly beautiful. I have witnessed a huge variety of emotions from each one. Sadness, fear, joy, anger, embarrassment, laughter, and more, all in one day. Well, let's see how this goes. If this little adventure comes crashing down, at least I will have enjoyed the ride.

"So, have you reconsidered your choices?" I asked as I sat down. By chance, our waiter arrived just after me to take our order.

"No limits as far as choices?" Destiny, the more outspoken one asked, still unsure.

"Please order from the left side of the menu, not the right."

"All right then. I am a big girl, and I like to eat. I want the surf and turf. The full lobster and a filet mignon."

"I would like the New York strip. Medium rare please."

"Excellent choices ladies!" I smiled. "I will just have a salad."

The shocked look on their faces was priceless.

"Just kidding! I will have the prime rib, a rarer cut please," as I struggled to contain myself.

"That wasn't funny," Dawn said with a perturbed look on her face.

"She's right. That was kinda mean."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I replied, panicking for a second.

Seeing my obvious discomfort, Dawns face began to contort as if she was trying desperately to contain a very strong emotion. Finally, after not being able to hold herself anymore, she broke out in gales of laughter. "You aren't the only one who can be funny here mister!"

Obviously in on the joke too, Destiny started laughing along with her friend. Of course I joined in with the laughter too. They really got me good.

A couple of minutes later we finally settled down.

Noticing the angry looks from the other diners, I couldn't help myself. Raising my champagne glass, "This one is on the plane!" That just did it for the three of us. We all doubled over roaring with laughter.

"I can't breathe!" Dawn half screamed, heaving for air as she laughed.

"I am going to pee myself!" Destiny shrieked, as she wiped tears from her face.

"Sir! Ma'am!" the waiter suddenly appeared with an angry look, "please contain yourself, this is not a fraternity house. Many of our other guests are complaining."

"Yes sir, I apologize for our behavior," as we quickly fell silent.

"Thank you," he smugly replied as he walked away.

With my nose pointed in the air, I said in a low nasally voice mimicking him, "Could you please restrain yourself. Some of our other guests are snobby bastards."

Destiny shot me a menacing glance, as she once again struggled greatly to not burst out in more laughter, "Don't you get me started again."

Dawn bowed her head low, mocking me, "Yes sir, I apologize for those snobby bastards," and began to giggle again.

"Shush you guys!" Destiny warned us, "Don't get us kicked out of here before our dinner arrives!"

As the waiter cautiously approached, we did out very best to calm down. After eyeballing us a moment as if trying to decipher whether or not we were going to behave ourselves, he placed our dnners on the table. "Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy your meal."

The arrival of dinner sobered us considerably from our hysterics. We ate in silence, with the exception of, "Oh this is so good," and a, "just perfect."

Without warning Destiny looked directly at me and flatly said, "You are married." It wasn't a question. It was a statement uttered in

complete confidence.

I nearly choked on my food. "No! I told you earlier, I am single," defending myself.

The girls turned and looked at each other. This time it was Dawns turn to speak up. "Did Rachael and Debbie put up to this?"

"Who are Rachael and Debbie?" I asked in complete confusion.

"Then why are you doing this?" from Dawn with a hurt look.

"Doing what?" I was at a complete loss for words with this accusing line of questioning.

"Why are you being so good to us?" Destiny wanted to know.

"I am single, and I know a Debbie, but she is 3 years old, and I have no idea who this Rachael is."

"You are good looking, rich..."

"I am not rich." cutting her off.

"You are a gentleman, funny."

"You have a hot body," Dawn continued as she blushed.

"Why have you been so good to a couple of dumpy fat chicks?"

A smile crept over my face as I realized what was going on.

"See, I told you so," Destiny said as she looked at her friend.

"Yeah, I guess you were right," Dawn sighed dejectedly as she put down her fork, apparently losing her appetite.

"You two are real?"

"Uh, yeah..." This time it was their turn for confusion.

"I had been asking myself those same kind of questions."

"What?" Dawn asked looking at me, then at Destiny, then back at me.

"I was wondering why a couple of beautiful, sexy, funny, exciting women would just happen to literally fall into my lap." Then, after a pause, I continued. "A long time girlfriend by the name of Danielle recently broke up with me. I called her Danny D after that girl on Pawn Stars with all those beautiful tattoos."

"Danny D was on American Pickers," Dawn politely interrupted, "and I agree, those tattoos are beautiful."

"Yes, you are correct. Thank you. She hated being called Danny D. Also, as I told you earlier, my best friend just died and my dream car was stolen. Probably the worse couple of weeks in my life. I thought someone put you up to this," as I looked each woman in the eyes. "Or con me, or something."

"Then I decided that whether this little adventure should come crashing down in complete disaster. Or it be a wonderful tale to brag about for the rest of my life, I would enjoy it for what it is, and just live for the moment."

"Sooo, you are real? All of this has happened just by coincidence?" Dawn hesitantly asked, still unsure.

I smiled as I picked up my water glass in a toast, "To being real."

The ladies looked at each other before turning back to me. Picking up their glasses, and clinking with mine, they smiled in unison, "To being real."

Caseyjo
Caseyjo
48 Followers