All Comments on 'Second Chances Ch. 04'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Picky

Tim was his usual cherry self.

Very good insightful story.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 9 years ago
I saw that too

Anon, it may be picky to point those out but typos and poor grammar can get in the way of letting yourself into the story.

I am really enjoying this. It seems more real than many other contributions. The chartacters are interesting but remain normal people with normal problems and faults.

I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what I appreciate

is the rational approach to problems. A small dose pro-active avoidance and a minimum of denial can work wonders.

Jerry and Sandy are back in character - after that 'porn' interlude at end of previous chapter. If you want to give theman extra trash-mouth dimension, then you need to show it more often.

"I have to see one of my tenets" Tenets? Clients? Proof-reading is a pain, and auto spell check doesn't work when the wrong word is spelled correctly.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Nice

If this is the end, it seems, "All's well that end's well." If not, I don't know but I'll check it out.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 9 years ago
And They Lived Happily Ever After.

Good story. Was tenets actually supposed to be tenants? The 5* I gave this chapter apply to the entire story. Every chapter made me want to read the next one.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 6 years ago
Excellent

So many women are blind to the super-subtle seductive techniques, so trusting... then the situation spins out of control. Then there are the men who try having the talk that Jerry gave, and the woman immediately gets upset thinking he doesn’t trust her.

That discussion was perfect. A perfectly writing scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
820 Followers
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES