Second Chances with My Twin

Story Info
Second chances leads to the bedroom with my Sister.
9.8k words
3.93
17.1k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the tale is 18+

Second chances with my Twin.

It was an average day for us when Mom left for the country club lunch with the girls of her book club. We would have to be alone for a few hours. My Twin Sister has been flashing me her tits and ass all week. It wasn't easy to be good. I've managed to avoid the sin of my Sister Annette. You would come up behind me and tease my balls from behind as Mom turned her back in the kitchen. Or you notice my chest hairs and brush them with your hand; it sends signals to both my heads. It's not that I did not want to, but we did not have ten minutes alone without Dad or Mom walking into the room looking for their phone or having some flimsy questions to ask. It was like we were being watched 24/7.

I love the one where our Mom get a blank look on her face when they come into our room, and it's. "You done your book reports yet?" It was almost too evident that she was worried we would do something and an odd feeling from her that she was disappointed we were not.

It was a question we get ten times a week. My nerves were on edge. My horny was way past normal, but when Mom and my Sister went to get their hair done, I searched our bedrooms and the converted mother-in-law suite over the garage. I found no WIFI or hardwired CCTV cameras other than those outside the house. Motion-activated cameras pointed to the three-car garage, but that one had been there for over a year. It was how I was caught sneaking out of the house to hook up with a girl; I never reached the curb before Mom yelled at me, and then Dad joined in. My fear was we were being watched too closely. Was it my guilt of wanting my Sister? I had no answer and was unsure what the question was.

It was a Tuesday like any day as we home-schooled together. We had not been in public school for six years, and our classes went all week with shorter courses on Saturday and Sunday as we were not church people. Was it the folks who wanted to take away all the things that would distract us, like the opposite sex, drugs, and the evils of rock and roll? OK, they both listen to the oldies of the 80s and 90s. Mom left for her weekly noon bridge get-together at the country club with her ladies. When she goes, we get a few hours alone but she comes home to pick up her book or phone. Dad works for an oil company and is in the Philippines for another few weeks or until the contracts are signed for an oil leases.

Annette had been teasing me for hours. Every time Mom left the room, you used your tongue in your mouth to make it look like you were sucking a cock. Over the last few months, you clarified that you wanted me, but we were never alone; it started bad as soon as Dad left for his trip. He's been gone for forty-five days so far this time.

Leaving for the club, your bridge club clothes were pretty darn sexy for noon, as was your makeup, but as your car drove off, my Sister opened her blouse and pulled her bra up as her 38c breast fell, bouncing to my delight. I tried talking and managed to wolf whistle about how hot your boobs were.

Finding my voice and my fear makes me say. "Ann, you ever known Mom to leave and not come back for something else she left behind? You know it's an act to catch us doing this. It gets bad this way every time Dad is out of town for longer than a week."

You spread your legs. Your dress opens and shows me your dark-haired pubes and your naked pussy. Your fingers rub your clit to your sigh. I get tight in my jeans, too close to tearing them off, but I still hold back. Fear is a mind-killer.

Your show lasted fifteen or twenty minutes, you say. "She would be here now if it was a trap."

You crawled over to me as your hand found mine and placed your breasts in both my hands. I felt the weight of the sin of holding your breast for the first time, but the lust burned all my fears and common sense away. Your hands had me out of my jeans. My seven-inch hard cock was dripping like a leaking garden hose. You were licking my cock head doing things I've seen on porn but never felt another girl myself; we were both virgins. My brain became disconnected from my cock as nothing, not even hot oil, and my hands on an unbalanced washing machine felt this good. Annette took her top off, and her dress followed suit. Your naked body and your hands with your hot mouth had me ready to come. I told you I would come from your lovely mouth when we both heard it and we froze. Mom's SUV door slammed in the driveway in front of the house. We were dead, no second chances. Order the caskets, and stick us with a fork, we were done!

Ann grabs her things, the same look of fear on her face that I knew I had on mine. You ran to the bathroom to put your things back on. I pulled my pants up. There are about five minutes to get to the back of the house as it's a big house, so there's no point running now. I would run into Mom in the backyard. Zipping up, it was a tight fit. Opening my notebook, I laid my head on my arms and pretended to nap, my last before my death and my Sisters.

I dripped drool onto my notebook and said a few silent prayers to the gods of love. As I breathed deeply like I was sleeping, our smell was strong, but my cum smell was more pungent as the TV played our class lecture. Mom comes in expecting to catch us, and your voice changes as you see Annette is not there. You slapped my head, and I sat up the tent in my pants, stood out, and stopped my Mom in mid-slap. As you saw my boner and the wet spot it was making, it was clear that it was either sex or a damn good wet dream. Mother grabs my ear as you sniff the smell of my cum, and your head tilts as if there was a second smell.

I complained; I was taken to the corner of the room and ordered to stay there. "Mom, I got to pee real bad, Mom bad."

I crossed my legs as my sweet Sister came back into the room, a touch too much perfume on it mixed with the other smells. I saw my Mom sniff again, starting putting two and two together. I did the only thing left for me to do: A knock Mother out, grab Ann, and run for the hills, or B wet myself as my pee let go of the warmth and how hard I was still it felt erotic as hell as the smell of my pee hit the room hiding our scent and Annette's perfume. I was struck around the head as a demon whipped my eighteen-year-old ass back to my room in the main house as she locked the door from the outside. Wait, the door is locked? That's new I'm checking it was a shock. I took my wet things off, took a shower, and rubbed one out to the feeling of a Sister's hot mouth with no guilt.

It seemed to help my boner go down as I heard knocking at my bedroom window twenty minutes later. As I opened the top window, it was not wide enough to open to get in or out, but the bottom window would, but it had a lit alarm sensor guarding it. I reached for my bedpost, took the safety pin that locked it, unscrewed the top off, and pulled out a clip wire to open the window, tricking the sensor to show it was still closed. I offer my hand to my Twin, and you take it coming in the window, and you break into tears in my arms. You cried; what you almost caused, there would have been no coming back from incest. We never see each other again. It was a ten-year jail term here with a $10,000-dollar fine each.

It's 2008, and the speed of how fast things change around here makes it hard to keep up. I'm sorry the day caught me by surprise. We never knew if or when Mom would go out with the girls, so it was never planned.

I'm Bob Arthur Phillips. I was eighteen years old last June, and it's September now. My Twin, Annette May calls me Bobby, and I are closely matched in our looks and physique. I'm ten minutes older than my Sis, and I stand six foot two and weigh one hundred ninety pounds. My Sister, who is six foot and weighs one hundred and thirty-four pounds, is stunning to see her curves were breathtaking at 38-34-36. We both have long blond hair with bright blue eyes. We spent hours in the home gym or running over to our Aunt's house four miles away two times a week, and if it were warm enough, we would swim laps for hours in the backyard lappool till one of us broke down and stopped. The loser had to clean the other's bathroom. It made us fit. Our parents were not overweight, but they were not slim either, but they were at least healthy.

Our forty-eight-year-old Mother, Linda Elena, was caught in a significant scandal years ago. My Sister and I are not supposed to know; we promised our Aunt to keep it secret. She was a weather lady on the local TV news for twelve years, but at a drunken Christmas party at the station, my Dad and Mom attended. They got caught doing the sports lady together in an empty studio. A camera was left live, the control room switched the camera on to watch, and someone sat on the switch that sent the camera feed out as live TV. Our Mom and the control room staff got fired even though it was only on for eighteen seconds. There was not a television station in the States that would hire her after that, and that was maybe why she home-schooled us to avoid the shame of having to work somewhere, and this would come up around the water cooler.

Dad, what do you say about Dad? It looks like me in thirty-six years. We look that much alike. George Edger Phillips was fifty-four, stood six foot, and tipped the scales at two hundred forty pounds, with silver gray hair and blue eyes. We have seen photos of him, and he once had blond hair and he is hot looking.

Our Aunt told us this story of our folks getting caught having sex one night as my Sister and I slept over at her house watching horror movies and drinking sugared sodas and snacks, all things banned in our house by Mother; it happened when we were twelve. I think she told us the story to give our folks the benefit of the doubt and to cut them some slack that was six years ago. We can't go out on dates or hang with people our age because our Mom is afraid someone will tell us about that party all those years ago; it's the only answer that fits. Mom has a sexy body but she was only a mom to me not a woman to desire. She is five foot eight without heels, and her three-inch heels make her taller than Dad. She has black hair and long brown eyes and can still fit in her wedding dress, with her figure of 38-36-38 being a perfect hourglass. Dinner was taken in my room as I was again grounded, and my phone and TV were removed. I was allowed to keep my laptop as it was how we worked on our classes; it was 2012.

I searched for how to check if our laptops were bugged with parental controls at Best Buy, and getting home, it was. I went to my bathroom, brought a pillow, opened the linen closet, dropped it, and added a blanket. I got down, opened the pipe chase behind my shower, and tapped on the cover over yours. I waited till you opened yours as our hands touched. We held hands as I told you to check your laptop for keystroke apps or parental controls, as mine has them. Sticking your head in the opening and turning your head, we can touch lips, and we did.

Nothing in my life was as exciting as touching you; your body reacted to my touch, and your goosebumps gave me them to me. When we are near, and no one is near us, our smell is enough to trigger a hunger that is eating us up.

I say. "Sorry, Sis, Mom was chewing me out about what if it had been you and not her who woke me up in class. I'm grounded for six months and must do all the household chores."

Annette says. "I told you months ago to keep your nose clean I asked if we could take our GED test as we had taken all the core classes with only two more left of the extra credit classes. Then, I took the SAT's and applied for college, and she's yet to answer me. Dad called halfway through the lecture on the sins of sex from Mom and how it can ruin your life if it's not with your mate. There was something in the way Mom looked talking to Dad on the phone. It was odd she did not look like she did when they talked in person; it was like it was all an act."

I say. "You should have told her we have been married at the hip since the womb, but it's so much worse not having another person to play with that's not my Sister, so it's their fault we're this way."

Ann says. "Yes, your right. You recall what happened when we were twelve?"

I say. "The live TV sex thing at the station, our life's changed that day and every day since. It's not bad having you as a friend, but I want all of you now. How do we make this happen? Run away from home, get a shit-paying job to pay for college, or work at the burger joint for the rest of our life's?"

Ann says. "If they let us go, it won't be to the same school hell; we will be lucky to be in the same State, but if it means we have to wait four years before we can live our life together, it won't kill us. We need to get into a town with two colleges, and it would let us be together a little. What do you think, Brother?"

I kissed your lips, and you said. "I should go. It's almost time to help Mom with dinner."

I changed for dinner, but a knock at the door a few minutes later was my Sister with a tray of food, a cold sandwich, and a cup of almost hot soup. They call that in prison bread and water. I got an email about an hour after dinner, and it read. "I'm bugged free about you being in jail again, and I talked to Mom about taking our test and getting into a school together. I even dropped a hint about us sharing an apartment for school. The cost would be half of two dorm rooms. You could see the wheels turn in her head. I don't think that's going to happen. We're not going to school in town. We are in the same boat as we are now. Coming home to this every day is not that bad."

I thought for a second and realized you were saying this to our Mom and sent it. "Well, then we need to get into Rice and U. of H. in Houston. It would give us an advantage in our jobs, but nothing happens until our test is taken, Sis."

We knew we were being watched, so we fed them what they wanted to hear. I ate in a prison of four walls, with no contact for two weeks except what we stole in the bathroom pipe chase. Our messages were loaded with things we let them think we were planning as if we did not know about the bugs. Dad comes home tomorrow without knowing how this will change what happens next. I was let out of my room and allowed back in the classroom as we both finished the GED studies, and we only had to take the test. We both took the online practice test and aced it. I missed the review of the last two weeks and still passed with high scores. I was allowed to cook dinner as my Sister helped. Mom was texting someone; she watched us as if I would do something here.

I cooked cream cheese and spinach stuffed chicken breasts with roasted potatoes. We ate, and my Sister was sent to her room; we glanced at each other as she left. This was new as I stayed in the kitchen, did the dishes, and was taken upstairs to the folks' bedroom; I cleaned up for over an hour in the bathroom alone, picking up a month of dirty clothes from where they were tossed after wearing them. I ran the vacuum cleaner as my hot Mom watched. It oddly made me feel like a piece of meat, not sexy at all.

I sorted the clothes and started a load as my Sister tapped me on my arm and brought our two dirty clothes baskets to me, holding your finger to your lips as you took my hand and watched the stairs. You moved to my ear as you whispered. "The crazy bitch is dressing to go out, and if her dress did not say fuck me, I'm not a horny teen. She let me out to add our clothes to your work load. How in the hell is she our Mom?"

I say. "Damn Ann, she sent someone a hot text, and the guy's answer was way hotter she's going to get laid. He said it was the last time he was in town for two months. She left her phone on the counter. I sent the contents of her phone to your old cloud to go through it, and maybe we can blackmail her to let us go to school together."

Ann sighs and says. "I hate using that old phone. I need to keep it plugged in to use it, but your smart Mom went through my new phone checking for texts from boys or maybe you."

Ann kisses my cheek and returns to her room, passing Mom on the stairs. Mom comes to me and says. "Finish the washing, remove the trash, and clean the living room. Then straight to your room, and don't leave it; I have ways to know if you do."

Earlier in the day, I saw a truck in the driveway. It was marked with Jacks CCTV cameras installed. I feared cameras were in our rooms, and I needed to get that message to Ann. I jotted a note about that as Mom walked out the door and took a taxi. All bizarre things indeed for her. I finished the first load of washing and returned the basket to Mom's room. I saw a camera pointed at our doors as I went in, put the clothes on the dresser, and returned downstairs. I loaded the second wash load, took my Sister's things, and put my note on the top under a washcloth. I was taking the clothes upstairs to you and knocking on the door. I lift the cloth, showing you the note, point to my eye, and say. "Goodnight, Ann."

You were quick to answer me back. "Thanks, Bobby. Love you, dork."

I wink at you, and you nod and take things to your room. Going downstairs to keep working, we both heard the door lock behind us. I was doing the living room, my last chore, and the previous load. It was long after one a.m. before I finished cleaning. I take my things back to my room. I hear the new doorknob lock and check it as I close my door. After taking my things off to shower, I would pee and wash my hands. I looked closely but found nothing in the bathroom that could be a camera. I searched my room and heard a tiny bell ring from the toilet. My Sister is going to the closet and opening the pipe chase.

I see Annette's face smiling at me. "We're fucked, Brother. My door was locked a few minutes ago, and Mom added CCTV to our hall, and the front and back doors and the classroom now have a camera. How are we going to get free?"

I say. "We need to look at Mom's phone. There were even four videos of the acts themselves; they were not much older than we are." You slid me your laptop that we bought with both our Christmas funds, and you showed me a dozen texts from that many male and female friends of Moms.

Annette says. "I thought we had her not one of her text to folks is on Dads contacts. We could have blackmail her, but look at the last one and watch the last four minutes."

I did watch it holding your hand; I was defeated. Mom was smiling, getting it doggy from a guy my age, as she told the camera. "See George, his cock's not as big as yours, but I need it, baby."

I turn the video off, closing the laptop. Who do we blackmail our Mom with now? The wind was driven from my sail, and I wanted to cry as my Sister did that. I took the jumper clip out of the second bedpost, and with two wire sets, I opened my window. As I tapped on yours, you opened the top window for air as I walked you through how putting the wire on the window alarm.

Getting into your room, my Sister in my arms as you tremble, crying softly as there was no plan or thought. I sat on the window seat, watching for the headlight of a cab driving up to the house. It was almost thirty minutes later that I kissed you one last time.

I say. "I need to get back. It's pushing what's safe, dear. I love you. We will be together somehow, maybe not today, but as soon as we are not under her thumb."

You kissed me as you say. "Yes, I believe you when you say that, but do you think it will take four years for us to be happy?"

I had no words of cheer and nodded as I slipped out the window and returned to my room; my bed was as empty as my arms. I heard Mom come in about four a.m. and stumble to the bedroom. I woke at eight a.m. on four hours of sleep. Dinner was long ago, and I hoped to get coffee, but the door was still locked. I was killing time watching videos of college campuses till after ten. You could hear the house phone ring, which did this for almost an hour. I hear tapping on the wall and run to the bathroom, getting on the floor, and I see my Sister.