Second Chances with My Twin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann started talking, and it came out in a panic. "Dad called the house phone, then mine, and she had to tell him. Mom went out after dinner and, as far as I know, had not come home. I told Dad we were locked in our rooms so we would not find out what she was doing. Dad said Tell my son to kick the fracking door in, get Mom up, and get to the airport by noon, or there be hell to pay."

It was 10:15, and it was at least an hour's drive to the airport. I did not kick my door out but took it off its hinges and started to open yours with the key left in the door. I took the key out and kicked the door in. It was satisfying to break the door frame and damage the door. My Sister went and made coffee for the road and grabbed a couple of bagels, putting peanut butter on them. It's an hour's drive out to the airport. Mom was still dressed like a hooker that had been run over by a football team or maybe a train. I'd never seen anything like it; it was a turnoff. My first thought was to toss her into the shower and get her up to change. I saw her phone there on her bed. It was still open to videos as I played back a video of her doing things to a dozen men, a few working with Dad. Annette thought she would come with me, but I took her into the hall as I sent the night texts and movie files to the cloud for backup as my Sister removed my history of what I've done.

I say. "See, her text here says they must stick to the plan like the letter he sent her said. See if you can find that letter and copy it with your phone. You have at least two hours. I make sure Dad finds her phone. I used the guy's text to send my Dad a note that we were on our way and sent him the text like I just added it to what I thought was Dad's text. Honest, I did not read them."

You kissed me deeply goodbye as you held the door open for me as I carried Mom out to her car, putting her in the back seat. I was on the road, my Mother was in the back seat, your seatbelt on, and I covered you in a blanket. Getting to the airport across town, the traffic was terrible as I drank coffee and ate what Ann made for us for the road. I texted Dad from the turnoff to the pickup gate that I was there and used the exact text again. I pulled up to pick Dad up. I popped the trunk and went to hug him. He rejected the hug. His madness was evident on his face. It was something we saw only sometimes.

He saw Mom in the back seat. You opened the door, took her blanket off, and you saw the hooker look Mom was wearing. Her phone was in the passenger seat as Dad sat down on it, and as I started the hour trip home, Dad spent the whole ride emailing the phone contents to someone. Have you ever heard someone angry typing? Mom was waking up and getting sick in the car as we stopped at a gas station to let her use the restroom. It fell to me to clean up the mess with a roll of paper towels and a bottle of window cleaner. My parents fought at the side of the store. This lasted almost forty minutes. I texted my Sister about being delayed and was still at least forty minutes out. I went and washed my hands and bought three coffees out to not act like I was playing favorites. The rest of the ride home was with the windows open and the air on; neither spoke.

Dad walked into the house, leaving his things in the trunk of Mom's car. He stopped long enough to see our bedroom doors off the hinges or busted; his curse words started and did not stop. He called a moving company, and they boxed his things up. Mom and Dad screamed in the office as he packed his things, emptied her car loaded his and left. One thing was clear if the details were still fuzzy, but Mom overstepped her ground rules on her hall pass. It was to be only girls, not twenty guys.

Annette's smile was hard to hide. She nodded to the office as you whispered in my ear. "I found the letter. If a lawyer gets it, she won't get a dime. She will be lucky not to get charges."

Dad came to us in class the next day as Mom went to her lawyer it was like he knew she left as he stopped by and told us he was opening up bank accounts for us to go to school, and like that, we won. Till the wicked witch of the North came home going into our classroom and nixed us taking our needed tests; my mind flashed us working at a burger joint to raise the money required for college it was not a pretty look. Dad left the house going to his Sisters down the street and his things went to storage.

In class, I did not get an answer from Mom on why we were not taking our test and moving on to school She looked livid. Annette's face was not smiling now as she stood and says. "My book report about my Mother facing attempted murder charges about seeing if Dad could have an accident and collecting his insurance by Linda and her boy toy Danny. Well, do we need to turn you in, or are we taking our test and moving on Bitch?"

Ann stood just like Mom would a hip kicked to the side and a hand on the higher hip. You looked fierce!

After that, Mom was quiet as Annette went to get Mom's purse, got the credit card, called the SAT place, and paid for the tests. I was studying for the tests when Ann returned to the room with a coffee maker, and you plugged it in, starting it. Mom looked angry. To make matters worse, you dropped the mangled CCTV camera on the teacher's desk. Mom stormed off back to the main house, and for the next month, we hardly saw her except at meals and Dad not at all but we did talk by phone daily.

Over the next month, we got our money, passed our tests, and went and found an off-campus apartment for rent for the next semester in Houston. Dad gave us a new modest-sized SUV; it was not the hot sports car I had hoped, but it was freedom. Then the shit hit the fan for Mom, she broke the prenuptial agreement and was served papers from Dad's lawyer. She was ordered to leave the house by a judge. Dad did not fare any better with his boss at work, the one who did my Mom; Dad was fired, and my Dad's luck turned when the video was leaked to the company's main office in Europe to my Dad's top boss, sent in by us. His boss was fired, and Dad was given his boss's job and was moving to Holland.

My Sister got mad at our Mother and sent the letter to the District Attorney's Office. She did it when that Danny guy stopped by the house looking for Mom and made a pass at Annette. After busting his nose and maybe a rib, I tossed him out of the house. The police did not come and arrest Mom till the week we left for college. After they took her away, Dad moved back home, kissed us both, and sent us on our way as he did not stop talking on the phone as he was doing this. The few-hour drive was hard, not stopping and making love at every roadside park between here and Houston. Pulling into a park with the idea of getting busy, a State highway patrol car pulled into the lot and busted a rocking vehicle, and we became angels after seeing that.

Getting to our new two-bedroom apartment just off campus and moving our things into our second-floor unit with a fair-sized balcony was a doable task. We went to the second-hand shops to find what we needed. I rented a trailer as we got new beds and used furniture. Getting them up the stairs or elevators was another matter; we were lucky as college kids came by, grabbed an item, or helped carry the load, and strangers moved us in. I ordered beer, pizza, and fried chicken as I paid it back for the help we got. It lasted till ten when we closed it down as our next-door neighbors had twins still in diapers. We sat free on the couch as we had a week before classes began.

I say. "Want to walk around campus and see the sites?"

I heard a. "Nope to late."

"Want to pop some corn and watch a movie?" I asked.

Another "No, nothing on."

"Want to..."

And my Sister sat on my legs and took my words away by kissing me.

My Sister wiggled her ass on my hot cock as I grew hard no need to ask what my Sister wanted. Moving to my side, our lips locked together as our blood boiled. I helped you out of your top as you got mine off; your bra was next then the most incredible thing happened your hand filled with my hard cock. It was all the most painful. It was only a few strokes at best, but when your mouth covered my cock I lost it. My body trembled, and your smell filled my nose. It made my brain fry, and seconds after you took all of me in your mouth, I exploded. All the weeks of being teased, it happened at once. My cum filled your mouth as you struggled to keep up, as some ran out your mouth as you used a finger to lick it up.

You stood, dropping your jeans, and your hair was trimmed down there as you lay on the couch before me as I returned the gift of a hard come with my hand deep in your pussy. You moaned as you were getting close to your second orgasm. Our smell was like that first time, but now we were not afraid of our Mom walking in on us. You pulled my hair to move me where you wanted my tongue. Your taste made me hard again as your light skin blushed to a deep red, as you came flooding my mouth with your cum.

I saw your eyes cross as I kissed your neck, leaving a mark of our sin. This inflamed you as I picked you up in my arms and carried you to your queen-sized bed, dropping you there on the bed. Your hot hand strokes my cock, and finding me still hard, you pull my hips into you. I rub my hot cock head on your clit until you beg me for more. You were so hot your fingers found your clit as your other hand took my cock and slid the head inside you. Your wet pussy gave way to my shaft as it bumped against your maidenhead to a deep groan from us both; we were finally connected.

I held still as your face showed pain as I kissed you and told you what you knew. "You were with me now and forever. My better half, we were almost one."

You pushed up that last inch or so, and your face showed a bit more pain as I held still. Your legs wrapped around me as you started slow circles moving, and your hips were connected to my cock. Like we were made this way, nothing in my life prepared me for the feelings that washed over us as I came again. The need to please you and let you feel how much you meant to me as I started chanting and moving inside you with long strokes as I stayed hard.

I kept this pace until your face screwed up, and you chanted. "Fill me with your cum baby Fuck your Sister damn your big."

I moaned out. "I love you!" Saying it over and over with each stroke.

As my cock spreads your pussy apart as you return my thrust, you say. "Fuck right, you do god. I love you were inside each other Fuck keep that up, pleaseeeeeeeeeee!"

I saw you roll your eyes back as your nipple reached my mouth. I sucked hard, driving you over the edge as your legs shot into the air as you squeezed my cock. I did come again but trembled with you as we reached for the stars. It was hard to breathe as sweat was dripping off of us. The bed was wet with our juices as you refused to let me move. I was on my toes as my pubic bone was grinding your clit. As you came again, able to breathe, you let me go as I fell to your side, my softening cock making a popping noise as it pulled out this uncorked small flood from you. I had not seen a flood before, so I played with your lips as I rubbed your juices into your skin. I licked them off my hand as I scooped some up and fed it to you. Your hands found my cock, and you did what I was doing to you as we licked and played. We were both too sensitive to keep this up for long, but how it curled our toes was beautiful. Knowing that you were on the pill to help regulate your periods kept me from freaking out, you could buy the morning after pill.

Making our way to the shower, dropping off the sheets in the dirty clothes hamper as we stepped into the shower stall just big enough for two. I washed my Sister as you washed my back. Each touch was arousing and too much simultaneously; our bodies turned reddish. Was it lust and sin, or was it more? Drying each other off, we went to my bedroom and climbed into bed naked, still kissing and holding on. This is us now, there is no way we can or would return to the old ways. We slept wrapped in each other's love; I have tossed and turned at night for years, but it was the single most perfect night sleeping in your glow of love. Not having moved once, it was calming being held by your Twin it was like being back in the womb.

We met with some folks who helped us move in at a breakfast. It was perfect, it was cheap and quite good. We six went to the campus as the older couple with the twin. They were both twenty-five, and they showed us the secret to getting around campus without a car because parking was impossible to find in the time you have between classes, but there were two shuttle buses that crossed the school. We went to a used bike store and picked up some introductory bike helmets and locks for our second-hand bikes. We finished the tour with time left to meet our teachers as more people entered the college to sign up for classes. We ended up at the bookstore and bought our textbooks for the year. What they cost was a shock; it ate deep into our bank accounts we would need jobs.

That afternoon, we reviewed what we had spent, the place to stay, and the books. We needed more money for pizza parties. As fun as they were, we needed jobs. Cracking open the books for a few hours, Annette called Dad and went over the cost of what we spent so far. Dad told us that he was tapped out on what he could spend as he was building a home in the Netherlands with room for us to visit or stay, moving up into the oil company's main office.

We both were offered part-time work at the same company Dad worked at here in Houston. It was not long and hard work it was built for college kids needing time to hit the books. I was on the security staff and went to work after my last class. My job was to monitor the CCTV cameras, sitting all shift at the consol and having plenty of time to read and study as all twenty-one cameras had beeps when motion was detected. My Sister worked in a lab that processed oil samples, and the test had to be watched 24/7 till the test was done. Her job gave her time to study, and her only job was to move the test samples to the next test as was listed on its job list when the computer told her to by a beep again.

The year went by fast as we had not heard about Mom's cases going to court yet. The boy toy turned states evidence, and it wasn't looking good for our Mom. We were both shocked she was planning to have Dad killed. We were told the boyfriend was looking at us breaking and having sex, getting caught by Dad, and me killing Dad in self-defense or at least getting the blame. Damn, how long had Mother planned this? He had my DNA given to him by Mom. It left us speechless and oddly shocked, and when asked to testify, we called our Dad, and over a Zoom call, we talked about this, and he was OK if we wanted not to for her but he told us they make you take a lie detector test.

Dad was happy, and we found out why he was dating a woman half his age; she looked maybe twenty-five in the photo we saw. Over the Christmas break, we flew out to their house in Eindhoven, Netherlands. It was a modern house, all windows and chrome, and we stayed in separate rooms. We talked, and Dad was not all right with the idea that Mom used us to set him up.

It broke up the year for us getting back to the States and back to the daily grind. We were grabbing dinner at the plant, a lot of night crew joined us, and we were not alone in the cafeteria as a woman kept hitting on us both, wanting us to have a threesome in one of the empty labs. It sounded stupid to do like our Mom; we said no, and the woman, Gail, looked deeply into our background. We do not touch in public. We kept Brother and Sister as our Mom's time in court was making the news the new her second lawyer wanted us to take the stand for our Mom as if we had not be told of her plans for us.

Details were not released, and they held back much from us, but somehow our Aunt knew. We were the catalyst of her plan. The next few months were tough getting hit on and getting fondled by Gail. I was able to set up and change the placement of the camera in the Lab, adding sound, getting her on tape trying to seduce me, and on the same day, she tried Annette in the same room. Taking this to HR, she was gone in under an hour, and it was the end, and then our days blended together. Mom's lawyers were out to find any way to get her off, and that was to get us up on the stand and get us to admit we slept together, and we planned this all to get Mom in trouble.

We both took Psychiatry classes 101 and played with a lie detector for over a week, taking it home to learn how to give them, we said to the professor. We took test after test and passed any question we wanted to. We had it beat by the second week. When Mom's team of lawyers had us take a detector test and when asked if we had slept together, we both answered yes we did. Mom put us in the same bedroom as babies, but we slept in separate rooms and nothing since we were not pervs, and we were no longer asked to testify for our Mom as we passed telling all truths as far as the machine and two lawyers could tell. The jury gave her seven years, and she asked us to see her; we talked and sent a message of no thank you.

We spent a few hours learning Dutch a week. We both wanted to move there and work on the jobs we were studying for. And we needed to work for the company in Holland as they do not have incest laws if you're over twenty-one. Ann was a wiz at computer accounting, and I was tight at looking at details in the ground radar maps and finding pockets of oil. The class started my interest, but the idea of a job in a country that would not jail us for loving each other was a significant plus. The company watched our progress with a keen eye for our grades, and we were recruited for a job. Unlike being in class under Mom, we felt free at college.

The few years it took to get our degrees and the aftermath of a TV show about Mom's case put us in the spotlight again the innuendos of us being a couple. We hid from the reporters, even turning down money to give interviews. Mom's new lawyers tried to catch us with another lie detector test for her appeal, and we passed that one quickly. It only takes practice. We planned on moving as soon as we finished school. Our grades were passed on to the HR dept, and we were offered jobs and even given a few grand to help us move. They were happy to have us; again, we wondered if this was Dad's doing. Annette asked and was told it was our supervisors at our jobs in Houston, but Dad got us the job to start we earned them on our merit.

We passed our classes with the same grade points half a year early. We discussed going to graduate school, but we looked into the cost. The college in the Netherlands was similar to the States, and we wanted not to keep looking over our shoulders. We stopped touching outside of the safety of our place. Finding it painless to cut ties of our old life, we received what we needed for work there, and our passports and shots we had four weeks before were due at our jobs.

We packed the things we wanted and sold the rest, including our car, booked the ticket, and started to made love in our parent's bed. I picked up Ann and took you to your bed as it felt right. We did it like our honeymoon for two days, using every surface that met our fancy. Flying out of town was easy; we had two bags each and our backpacks, carrying our paperwork and Visas in our college backpacks.

The flight was long and tiring. We were barely on our feet going through customs. I tried Dad's phone, but our phone did not work as it did not have service in Europe. As we got our luggage and walked looking for a phone to call, we saw a guy holding a sign that read. 'Phillips Party' it was a limo sent by our Dad as we were handed new phones, and I called Dad as we waited for our driver to pick us up from the parking lot. Getting out of town was a thirty-minute drive by city streets, but we picked up an expressway and were there in another twenty minutes at highway speeds. Pulling up to a modern subdivision house with lots of glass, white walls, and flat roofs, maybe a few degrees of a slant to keep the snow off the top. It's not our taste at all, but it's not our house.