Second Chances with My Twin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting to our room, we were on our floor, and we had two bedrooms and shared a bathroom, to our delight. The driver took our things inside the house and left. We made it as far as the downstairs couch, and we fell and, unable to move, we dozed, our hands touching the TV remote as we were woken and told to go upstairs and change for dinner. Lead up the stairs to our rooms as our things are on the bed. Annette comes to my room from the bedroom and kisses me as you told me I could go first. You pulled out my shirt and pants from my suitcase, and you ironed our things as I went and showered.

I went downstairs to find Dad in his office, pushing papers. He tossed me two Eurail passes with the chargers for our phones. As Ann came down, looking like she was caught up with her sleep, I still looked like I was road hard and put away wet. We met our new Mom or stepmom hell, she's only four years older than us. Ann kept tapping me on the leg on what to say. I was clueless, but damn, my new Mom, Arabella Lieke, had light brown hair, stunning blue eyes, five foot nine, and maybe one thirty, and built like crazy with 40-36-38 dd. She was nice to us and even nicer to our Dad.

Arabella asked. "Please call her Bella. As much as I love your Dad, you do not call me Mom. We are equals. Don't make me go medieval on your ass. Is this how you call it in the movies?"

We all cracked up over that; it broke the ice from then on.

Our Dad says. "Bella was my right hand when that shit with your Mother hit the fan. She started that day; she kept the press off of me getting to the airport to start my new job. It was helpful. Not going to talk bad about your... Well, never mind, that's not important right now. It does not need to be said you two can stay here as long as you want; it's just a guess. But you two need time alone I'm guessing. We saw you holding the remote together. You looked like you did when you two were kids. You two always looked like you loved each other. Look at you, twenty-three soon, what six weeks."

Belle poked him in the ribs, gently looked upstairs, and smiled at us as if she was happy to be there. Her smile made us change our thinking about our new stepmom. Dad and Belle kissed Ann on the cheeks, but Dad kissed my lips. It healed me from the slight at the airport all those years ago that held back my anger left me. My smile increased, and my Twin saw me see I felt love. We were left alone, and it sounded like moans were starting from the top floor. Rather than watch TV with the noise, we went to our rooms to give them their space.

Taking turns giving back rubs led to two lovers trading oral sex as we went to our rooms and slept till eight a.m. Annette said. "If we were meant to sleep together, they would have put our bags in the same room."

I say. "Hard to bet against what you think, but Dad has never kissed me on the lips. He said I love you without saying it, men sometimes. Were thick sometimes."

Well, that broke up my Sister as she put her top back on and returned to her room. I slept like a newborn, holding a pillow as I heard water running in the bathroom. I got up and peed but did not flush as I shaved and joined you. Your body shook gently to my touch. We washed each other and went and changed. We were having coffee with Dad for breakfast. I watched how Belle made breakfast as he gave us a number to his real-estate guy before he left for work. His new wife Arabella went with him.

We checked in with the company, and they had us complete our paperwork they wanted to see us at the main office. They offered us a temporary apartment in Amsterdam, but we turned them down to stay at Dad's place. They were happy to have us, and both jobs could be done from home; they needed to only be at work for meetings. A few days a month. We had yet to say a word on the way home, but Ann was texting the Realtor about the city and our budget to buy a place. Arriving home, Dad was gone, but Belle was there, and it looked like she went to the market. As we emptied the bags of food with her, she only had to give us a little direction of where things went.

I say. "You had a long day. Let me cook dinner. I saw you had some sausage. I can make a three-cheese pasta. You got everything we need. Now Go!"

I turn you and gently push you toward the couch as my Sis offers to mix her a drink. My Twin and I worked in the kitchen like a wave flowing one way and then the other. Our bodies passed by, only making contact without thought. I turned to look, and Belle had this incredible smile of seeing two people who belonged together. You nod your head as my Sister turns and sees it, and you realize it was who we were all through college.

My Ann kissed me on the cheek as I turned my head. I say. "So good to cook with you. It's a joy to be with you, my partner."

We heard Belle giggle, and then she outright laughed as she walked to us, sat at the bar, and said. "It smells too good not to watch you two. Your sexy; your Dad does not know, but my younger Sister and my baby brother are like you two."

Dad got home with a few bottles of local brew to go with the meal. Dad looked tired till he kissed Belle, and she rubbed his shoulders. Having him sit where she sat, Ann brought him his drink and got a kiss on the cheek as we finished cooking, a tossed green salad served on TV trays as Dad was watching the stock market reports. He needed to make money. His job has a history of many turnovers; he has a four-year window to ensure his retirement.

Dinner was lots of laughter and Dad telling silly stories of us as connected.

Dad says. "If someone tried to hurt one, the other was there to de-escalation or fight, depending on what was needed. At one time or another, they both had busted knuckles or black eyes, but they stood together. You kids have always been free with your hands, but you two are together, aren't you?"

It was said as a question, not an accusation, as Annette's sigh was loud as Annette says. "Do you blame us? We see how you love Belle and how she looks at you. My Brother did not make the first move. We were both eighteen then, and you have to see our love, but boy, was it hard to get him into bed. He's mine, and I'm his; we are twice as smart together."

I felt a light tap to be still from my Sister, then another from my new stepmom.

Dad took a piece of toast, cleaned his plate, and pushed back from the table, starting to speak. "It was clear that keeping the world away from you two was wrong, but your Mother always plotted to get her way. Well, you lived it. You earned the right to pick who you love, but you two have been a couple since the womb."

Watching Euro TV was an eye-opener, but we went to bed early and slept in each other's arms, waking at the travel clock alarm and changing for the train to Amsterdam to look at places to buy as we left with our backpacks and one suitcase between us, we were off. The train was clean fast, and the whole country was like a postcard. We stopped at a quaint hotel, checked in, and met at the Realtor's as we went by car to a place that was a stand-alone house. It was twenty minutes from the town center by train, but it was a short bike ride or bus to the office, with bike lanes.

The first place was a little small, but it was at the bottom of our budget. The second place was spacious but was locked in the 1970s down to a dance floor and disco ball in the basement. The Realtor turned the amp on, and the lights went out. The music started, as did the mirror ball and fog machine. We discoed like it was 1975 to a significant baseline. Ann was taking notes as I was taking photos with my camera. The half bath was useless to someone six two, but we moved on to the last place. It was four blocks from the train, two to a bus, and next to a green space with hiking trails.

The house had lots of light from updated windows and skylight. Even the colors in the home and kitchen were charming. The washer and dryer were small, but in the garden, off the kitchen and dining room, there was a wing with a downstairs bedroom that would work as an office and two more upstairs. We went to the bank, drew up the papers, and signed, putting our down payment on the house, and arranged for a contractor to put in a few changes after the home was inspected. The place would be a good start.

Happy to be back in the hotel, a second chance at life, a new job, a new house, with a Sister, we would grow old together. We called Dad and Bella, planning to stay there as the crew remodeled the house to our needs.

I don't know if there is a part two yet things in my life are odd right now.