Second Coming

Story Info
Original. All rights reserved. Please vote :)
4k words
4.31
7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is enormous!" Dr. Paige Brown squealed with delight.

John admired her in her white lab coat as she withdrew from the telescope view. She adroitly climbed down from her chair, and then down the noisy metal steps. He was blessed with a scant, pleasant view of her thigh and what he guessed -- hoped even -- was her panties. This brief but accidental step of hers away from absolute professionalism and modicum was exceedingly rare. He likened her more to a nerdy, librarian-type than to that of an astronomer.

"What do you think it is, Paige?" He asked once he drew himself back together. She was close now. Her golden-brown hair, tied in a messy bun, glinted in the blue overhead lights. He noted the stray hairs falling loose behind and down the nape of her neck and was momentarily very much drawn to kiss her there. But of course he couldn't.

With an animated expression of glee she answered. "I don't know John, It's definitely headed our way. You should have a look. It is so much closer. Very fast moving, and it seems... so very large."

She blushed in her excitement. She knew -- around the esteemed Dr John Carpenter -- she could come across as a silly little girl. And in this last view, the object which seemed to be on an intercept course with us here on earth resembled a penis complete with testicles. She blushed anew as John began to ascend the stairs to the telescope and see for himself.

"Oh my GOD." He exclaimed.

"I know..." Paige responded from below, unsure of what else to say.

"It is big." He said, still peering into the telescope. "Do you think they're aliens?

At this thought Paige's heart raced as her first absurd notion was they intended to mount the earth with that thing. Her second thought was being mounted by Dr. John Carpenter.

"We should notify someone." He said as he stepped down.

"I'm sure they're already aware." Paige pointed out as she fidgeted. "I mean, who could miss that thing?"

They broke for lunch. The break-room was stark as one would expect, and empty, as it was a Holiday. A bystander would be able to recognize the tension between these two. But being daft Doctors they carried on as though nothing was going on between them, though both had many times imagined being with each other as they both pleasured themselves. Paige's fantasies had evolved from the standard, romantic, cute little love affair to where she intended to seduce Dr. Carpenter until he was a gibbering mess and she would finally take him into her mouth.

At the table, upon recalling this particular fantasy which resulted in what was probably her best orgasm ever to date, she froze in a pale blush.

"Are you okay?" John asked as he nearly choked on a bite of sandwich.

"Yes, John. I'm fine." Paige answered in an attempt to appear relaxed and calm. Though she knew better. These last few days, since the discovery of the phallic ship headed their way, she just didn't feel quite right. Her libido seemed to increase each day as it approached. She'd begun to come home to her lonely apartment a wet little mess. She recalled yesterday barely getting the door shut and locked behind her before her hand shot down her panties to find some relief. She had barely even made it home, as she had madly rubbed and edged herself in the car the entire way.

She looked across the table at John with a mystified expression on her face.

"What is it?" He asked. He wondered about this a moment. Had she noticed? His dick was half engorged most of these last few days. And even now, as he thought about it, he could feel it pressing and trying to snake it's way to its full length down his thigh. Well, this is embarrassing. It made it very difficult to focus on work.

"Dr. Carpenter..." Paige began. "I have to ask you something. And it is a little personal. Have you noticed anything different since this thing started it's approach?"

"Well, I..." he stammered as he poked his glasses up on his nose with a finger. Paige found this very appealing, of course. It seemed now everything about this man was appealing to her.

As professionally as he could manage he answered. "I find that with it's approach, I find myself getting more excited. Do you know what I mean?"

Whew! She thought. It's not just me. Paige knew, but didn't press any further -- as to just what type of excitement she wasn't going to ask. But she did wonder if 'pressing' is what his dick was doing in his pants just now. She stood with her tray, and caught John glancing down her top as she was leaning to pick it up. She glanced down and saw the button had fallen open revealing a good view of her chest and a pink bra. In that moment, the tingling between her legs went through the roof, and she began to question if she could even make it home tonight before answering the call.

She couldn't read John's expression. What it was was, he was so seriously concerned that now his pecker had become so hard that there was no way he could stand up. It might not only be visible, but even possibly painful. And that one sweet glimpse sent a signal directly to his brain and from there seemed to physically land squarely in his loins.

As Paige walked away, he attempted to sort things out down there while still seated. His eyes trailed her backside as he attempted the adjustment, and just then he felt the head pop past the confining briefs and felt his warm length traversing down his thigh. He tried to distract himself. Good luck with that! And tried to think if he should buy her roses as Valentine's Day was next Monday. He considered maybe that was inappropriate -- as they were coworkers. But anything to get rid of this hard-on. He remembered: I jerked off in the shower so much yesterday as well as this morning...I'll probably get a hard-on every time it rains.

She felt his eyes on her still as she walked toward the counter to leave her tray. She glanced over her shoulder and saw a sheepish, far off grin of an expression on his face. "Well. I'm going back up to have another look."

As she departed the break-room he was finally able to stand and take his own tray over. He pressed the unruly dick down his left thigh as best he could and re-entered the lab as she was climbing the stairs. Her skirt rose, revealing delicate flesh as she climbed. His dick attempted to rise with it.

Moments later, Karen rushed down the steps. "Holy shit! John. You have to see this. It seems it has come a huge distance. It's coming in just a minute!"

John scaled the steps, having forgotten his unruly cock -- which did not go unnoticed by Paige -- or her own loins.

**

The craft was well in view in the telescope. Details could be made out. It truly did resemble a large member. A line of windows or view-portals even resembled a slit. Now, seen from the naked eye, trembling with anticipation, as well as desire, Paige and John made their way out back to the parking lot, and watched as it descended onto the field across the street. It made no noise, and landed with a thump. After a moment or two, it began to what looked like... deflate (in Paige's mind), and soon was flaccid.

Shortly thereafter, two figures could be seen walking directly toward them across the field.

*

"Hi, I'm Buzz." The well-dressed man said as he approached.

"You don't really look like aliens." John observed.

The blonde reached out a hand for him to shake. "Hi, I'm Carly."

John was taken aback by her beauty. She was tall and thin, with cat-like, green eyes. Her hair whisped around her face in the breeze. Pure poetry came into his mind.

"Are you... people?" Paige asked as she took Buzz's hand. His attractiveness as well was not missed by Paige. He stood a good foot taller than she. She looked up into his gray eyes and felt she would melt under their gaze.

"I'm sorry to be so rude. We're a little in shock," said John. "I'm John, and this is Paige, my associate." He said this as he took Carly's hand in wonder.

"How..." Uttered Paige in amazement.

Buzz spoke, gesturing. "Can we go inside? It's a little cool."

Paige appreciated the breeze, it seemed to cool the scorching fire going on in her panties.

"Of course!" Allowed John with a start, they seemed friendly enough.

"So... Where are you guys from?" He asked.

Carly answered, as John could not help but admire her butt as she walked, like two bunnies under a blanket, said his inner voice.

"Well... here actually." She began. "This is going to be hard to believe, but we left the earth some time ago."

John, seated himself in an attempt to conceal his excitement (which had not abated in the least). "What about the ship? Surely it was seen by someone. They must know you are here."

Buzz remained standing and fidgeted, as did Carly. "We were cloaked. No one knows we are here other than yourselves," he said.

"Won't you have a seat?" Offered Paige.

"Oh that's okay," answered Buzz. "We've done enough sitting."

"How long? How far?" John asked.

"Oh now, all that's not important." Carly chided.

To John, she seemed the more intelligent one -- maybe a Science Officer. At this point, it seemed the dashing Buzz was no more than eye candy.

Carly continued. "As far as we can determine, we left earth somewhere around... 275 million years ago."

"That sounds like a lot." Said Paige. "And your ship? Does it have to look like a man's junk?" She blushed as she made the distinction.

John trembled as he felt his own twitch. A twitch which Carly noted. "That's a really good sign," she said, with a wink toward Buzz. Then she answered smiling, exposing her perfectly white teeth. "Maybe it's subliminal."

"Or seminal," Paige suggested.

"We seem to have an issue." Carly said. "And that is in fact is the issue. There is very little issuing going on these days. Maybe we should show you. It's on the ship."

**

As they walked across the field toward the giant, flaccid dick/ship, Carly explained that the earth had gone through many, many mass extinctions over millions or even billions of years. She explained in the entire universe they never found any other evidence of life and that maybe timing had something to do with it as the Universe is really, really big out there, and in the scheme of things 275 million years is not that big of a deal. "So, we have since determined that we were the only human life that ever managed to get off of this Earth before everything died out. And it seems you are on the brink of disaster again, I might add. But don't worry about it, it's only natural. Planet Earth has had many lives." She said this as she reached to open a hatch at the bottom of the right testicle. And she continued, as they stepped in."The planet will die and re-populate in another 275 million years or so, and it'll probably be peopled by a similar sorry lot of humanity as now," she concluded.

"What's that smell? Vanilla?" Paige asked.

To John, the hallway smelled of Talcum powder, and something else. He was still very hard, and it was becoming quite uncomfortable.

Carly continued. "We are below the main deck. We call this 'The Glans-room.' I don't really know why... And this is what you may be able to help with." And gesturing grandly, she presented a capsule about the size of a Frigidaire laying on its side. It was white, and had chrome handles. John inspected it. "A fridge?" He asked.

Carly became a little more animated, more animated than John or Karen had seen previously.

Paige too was perplexed and a bit rattled and surprised because the flame between her legs was now thrumming madly, and she felt like she was on the very edge. She knew edging. She had been doing a lot of that these last few days.

"This, said Carly. "...is the ruination of our species. This species as it were. Human dot two-five. We managed to get away from this planet's last extinction, only to have created one for ourselves. What this is called is a Pleasure Capsule. A scientist created it some millions of years back; said it beat the hell out of masturbation and marketed it. Now, they are in most every home. Buzz, show them."

Buzz dutifully began removing his suit, placing the clothes neatly aside. When his jacket and shirt came off. Paige nearly swooned at his sculpted chest, and what with the intense tingling going on between her legs.

He removed his trousers after his shoes and socks, and was down to.... Tighty-whities? Paige marveled. She anticipated those coming off. Looking at the rest of him she was thinking, He must be sporting SOME kind of dick.

But alas. No.

Ashamedly, he dropped his drawers only to expose that he almost had no dick. None. It was about the size of your pinky-finger -- from the last knuckle.

"NOW, do you see our problem?" Carly concluded.

"So..." John was thinking out loud here. "Because of the Pleasure Capsule working as well as it does, there is no need for real sex, and over time the reproduction began to wane, and... parts start falling off, and..."

"Yes, essentially." Carly answered.

"And for you?" Paige asked, intrigued.

Carly gathered her thoughts. "I don't know. We seem to have all the parts that are necessary."

Buzz still stood nude. "Shall I demonstrate?"

"Why not." Carly answered, as she too began to disrobe.

Buzz opened the capsule door and climbed in, shutting it behind him.

Soon, a slight moaning could be heard emanating from within.

Carly was magnificent. She stood before them, hands on her hips: pert little breasts, slender, with a flat tummy and hairless - but for the hair on her head.

Paige gaped. "You still shave down there?"

"Oh no. I didn't think of that." Carly said with a smile. No, over time we lost all of that. Under the arms too I guess." She added, gesturing. "The only real hair remaining is on our heads now. Tell me, would you two mind participating in a little experiment?"

"I... I guess not." They stammered.

"Would you two mind too much disrobing?" Carly asked.

She seemed very comfortable, John noted. "Do you wear clothes anymore?" He asked as he removed his lab coat.

"Only for the weather anymore. Nudity isn't considered a thing?" Paige put in, as she too removed her lab coat. At first she was very self-conscious in removing her little pink bra. But then when John's shorts were pushed down, and his hard organ popped out all throbbing out of control and veiny, she lost all sense of it.

She lost sense of anything -- as did Carly who never dreamed of anything like it.

The moans from the capsule increased.

"Must be pretty good." quipped John.

"Is it like that all the time?" Carly asked.

"Like what?"

"Big, and so hard like that?"

"Oh no." He answered. "This only started happening as you two approached Earth." With this, he gave it a thoughtful squeeze. It bobbed happily once he let go. "It doesn't go down much at all these days."

Paige was finally nude, and no less adorable and resplendent than Carly. "I noticed that in the lab." Paige said, "the bulge in your pants. And I have to admit I've had the same thing going on."

"Really?" Asked Carly, glancing sideways at Paige. Then redirecting her attention at John, "Can I touch it?" She asked, approaching him with her hand outstretched toward his still-throbbing -- and monster-sized by her standards -- member.

Like I'm going to say, no. He thought. "Of course," he choked.

She very gently wrapped her hand around, making a fist, then seemed to be testing its girth.

(Out comes Buzz. He opens the door all flushed and sighing). "Whew!" He said, and then his eyes fell on John. "Holy shit." He exclaimed. "You wanna even try the Pleasure Capsule?"

John thought a moment. "Isn't it addictive?" He asked this in a strained voice as Carly was still occupied with his member. She had knelt down and was inspecting it closely.

"It may not even be as good as the real thing. "Carly said. "We don't know anymore."

"I guess I can try it." Though this was said sounding more like a question.

Buzz opened the door. "It's pretty simple. Sensory deprivation, except for the start and stop button. which are nice and dimly lit."

"Start and stop?" Asked John.

"Yes," said Carly. He looked down as she was rubbing her face on his dick like a cat in heat.

Paige stood with her hands clasped in front at least to cover her aching nether region. It was pulsating as though it were a whole other universe of its own. And it was. "Try it John. I have to wonder if it is as good as the real thing."

"Go ahead." Carly said with some slight frustration in her voice as he pulled away, his cock swinging back and hitting her in the face as he departed toward the machine. "It won't hurt you. It doesn't even physically touch you."

**

"We can watch what happens over here," said Carly, as she made her way to a screen in the corner. "It doesn't look dark to us, but to him it's pretty much dark and silent."

The three watched as John lay upon his back. His hard cock sticking straight up above. They saw him reach the switch and turn the thing on. His breathing increased, and his chest rose and fell, and he started bucking his hips back and forth. A microphone captured his moans which got louder and louder. Then he reached and hit the stop switch. His boner spasmed as he gripped the base of his cock attempting to hold off at least a little they guessed. Then assuming he had gained some control, he switched it back on and the process started all over again. However this time there would be no shutting it down.

He lay there on his back. It was delicious. It felt like every sense in his body was being teased. He stroked up and down lazily, then he felt it in his nuts as he let go.

At the monitor in the corner they watched and listened. This was something none of them had ever seen, even Paige, as she had been that devoted to her studies of astronomy and had not dedicated time to dick. John grunted, and muttered, "Oh God." His body jerked as he jerked, and he produced more cum than the entire population of men back on Buzz's and Carly's planet.

"That's the stuff." Carly gleefully shouted.

Paige could hardly stand. She didn't even have to do anything. She came too. Hard. She didn't even have to diddle. It was like Christmas. It came anyway.

Buzz felt really bad about himself, but he knew it wasn't his fault. Carly was nearly 900 years old and childless. He was only four hundred and like all the others in his generation had been born dickless as well as balless.

Wiping the sweat from her brow, Paige remarked, "You should bottle that stuff and take it home with you."

Meanwhile, John had switched the machine on again until his boner was again raging. Once ready, he shut it off and climbed out. "That's that's pretty amazing." He said. "Do you have a towel or something so I can clean up?"

"As good as the real thing?" Paige asked, mesmerized, as his member throbbed and twitched even while he was cleaning up.

"I don't think so. It does draw it out, but something is missing. The connection just isn't there. I think we should conduct a few more experiments. Do people still sleep in a bed?"

They soon found themselves up in a bedroom. It was very Earth-like -- even 275 million years or so in the future.

"In this experiment," John explained, "We're going to see if the capsule can produce the same sensations as the real thing. Don't worry. It's research. Carly, have you had sex other than the cubicle?"

"Nope." She said, as she climbed onto the bed on all fours.

Buzz and Paige watched as Dr. John kissed Carly on the mouth. It was a kiss like she'd never had. Then he nuzzled her neck, and continued to make love to her, as she had never been made love to before. Gently, between her legs, he positioned himself at her entrance. And ever so slowly he entered her.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said in a soothing voice.

They watched in awe as he cupped her face in his hands and began moving in and out. On her face was first an expression of absolute shock of being filled, and then pleasure...And then there were moans and screams as she clawed at his back and came over and over again. John was unable to help himself and poured her full of his seed.

12