Second Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The experiment over, they lay on their backs beside one another and panted and sweat.

"Well?" Paige asked. She may as well have been back in her lab coat, she was so in tune with the experiment.

"I've never felt anything like that," Carly said in between breaths.

"I have much more to show you." John said. "That was just the beginning."

Paige moved over next to him and took his hardening member into her hand. "I have in mind another experiment,"she said.

John, still on his back, asked, "What's that?"

"I was going to save myself for you for Valentine's Day. But, I want you to make love to me first, and then afterward I'll try out the cubicle and compare. It's all for science."

Carly made room, and John rolled over atop Paige and positioned himself between her legs.

"But first," He said as he knelt between her legs and began kissing and sucking. He inserted one finger then two. Carly watched closely, fascinated at Paige's writhing and moaning. "I'm cumming again." She heard Paige cry out.

After John had made love to Paige, who was very noisy, she gathered herself to go give the cubicle a try. Her legs shook from exertion as she climbed in. All watched on the monitor as Paige switched it on. After a few whimpers and bucks she came, but all agreed, it just didn't appear to be the same.

The decision was arrived to: The cubicle was no match.

Back in the bedroom, John said, "I have to say, I have a solution for you Carly. You're going to have to do away with all the cubicles."

"But our men no longer have balls." She said, matter-of-factly. "In essence, we need your seed."

"How about we leave this one behind here in the lab with instructions and Paige and I will go back with you? What do you think Paige?"

Paige considered a moment. "Everyone is going to be dying here anyway. They're already having less sex too, and fewer children. What with the pandemic, and technology, wars and climate change, I'd say we're all done for. I'll go."

So, the cubicle was left in the lab. Paige wrote a note: "Have fun." It read.

The autopilot set, the dick/ship elongated and lifted off. In the bedroom, John was elongated too and had Carly happily riding atop his dick.

"How long will the journey take?" He asked, red-faced after cumming yet again.

"According to the autopilot, only about a hundred fifty years."

12