Second Cousins

Story Info
Jenna's family reunion is about to get more fun.
844 words
3.89
16k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna packs her bags excitedly. It's time for the annual family reunion, Jenna's favorite part of the summer. "Let's go go go!" She urges her family along.

Soon they're on the road in their RV. It takes them two days with stops to get to where the reunion is taking place, and Jenna was anticipatedly shifting in her seat the whole time. "Sit still!" Her father keeps telling her, "We keep thinking you have to use the restroom or something!"

Finally they reach the campgrounds. Jenna checks the time, and has to wait four hours before the first family event. She takes a walk to the other campsites to talk to her relatives.

She recognizes her cousin and hangs out with her kids for a while. Jenna's cousin is only slightly younger than her mom, and has kids of her own that are about Jenna's age. She hangs out with her second cousins a lot every year.

Jenna stops dead in her tracks when she catches a glimpse of her second cousin Fiona. The two girls are best friends and are usually seen together when there aren't any reunion events. Fiona smiles when she sees Jenna and walks over to her.

"I almost didn't recognize you!" Fiona says, "You look amazing!" "Uh, yeah, same with you!" Jenna responds, "You look about as nice as your name sounds now!" Both girls are well developed compared to the previous year, and really grew into their looks.

They take a walk together by the camp lake and talk about what's been going on with each other since the previous reunion. "I bet you're getting a lot of stares from the guys in your class, huh?" Fiona remarks. "Maybe," Jenna answers with a shrug, "But I don't pay any attention to that. The girls have looked my way multiple times though."

"You're into girls?" Fiona asks, "That's cool, so am I!" Fiona's voice gets more excited after that. "Really? Wow, we have so much in common" Jenna says, also getting excited, but then lost in thought.

'What am I doing?' Jenna asks herself, 'We're related, I shouldn't be getting these feelings around her!' She snaps back to reality, literally, as Fiona snaps her fingers.

"Are you alright?" Fiona asks her second cousin, "You were just staring at me for an awfully long time." Jenna gets embarrassed and blushes "Oh I'm sorry I-!" "Don't be sorry," Fiona smiles, "I was staring at you, too."

"Wh-what does this mean?" Jenna sits down at a bench, trying to compute what's happening. "You and I both know what this means." Fiona sits down very close to Jenna. "B-but this is a family reunion, we're-!" Fiona shushes her with a finger to Jenna's lips.

"It isn't that weird. We're second cousins, not even first cousins!" Fiona says, resting a hand on Jenna's shoulder. Before Jenna could do anything else, Fiona leans closer and kisses Jenna on the cheek. "No one's looking now..."

Jenna is completely speechless and turns to look at her second cousin. Fiona takes this window of opportunity and connects her lips directly onto Jenna's. The two sets of breasts rest on each other and pack together slightly as Fiona holds Jenna.

'This is all happening at once! What do I do?' Jenna's mind races with her heartbeats. Her heartbeats win and she slowly melts into the kiss, opening her mouth a little inviting Fiona's tongue inside.

The kiss is interrupted when it's time for lunch. Jenna eats slowly, thinking about the kiss and about Fiona. Any doubting in her head slowly becomes replaced with how hot Fiona is and how good the kiss felt.

After lunch, Jenna catches up with Fiona. "Oh hey Jen-" Fiona barely had time to speak before Jenna started kissing her again. Fiona gladly returns the intensity of her kiss. "Let's go to my tent." Fiona suggests. Jenna is so wet and filled with heat that she can only nod in response.

Once in the cover of the tent, Jenna pulls her top off. "Ooh, you really wanted this!" Fiona notes, biting her lip and following suit with her own top. "Where do you wanna start?" "Y-your breasts" Jenna says in a soft voice. Fiona nods and unhooks her bra, immediately feeling Jenna's hands grab them like stress balls.

"Mm, how horny were you?" Fiona moans with the breast massage. "I think I wanted you the minute I saw how hot you've grown" Jenna answers honestly. Fiona pulls off her leggings and panties, opening her legs. "Do you want this~?"

Jenna dives down on her second cousin, thirsty for her juices. Fiona moans and grabs Jenna's head, only encouraging her to keep going. Jenna unhooks her bra and squeezes her own breasts as she eats Fiona out.

Fiona covers her mouth to stifle a climactic scream, filling her second cousin's mouth with her juices. Jenna licks her lips and swallows, satisfied. She starts to grab her bra and top, but Fiona grabs her arm. "Just a minute!" Fiona stops Jenna, "I need to return the favor!"