Second Grade Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused in the licking to let her recover a bit and she let his organ slide out of her mouth. She waited a few seconds and then said, "Somebody please fuck me." I am pretty sure that her intention was that it be me.

Glenn looked towards me, an inquiry in his glance. I knew what he was thinking and it felt to me like it would be incredibly hot. I rose from the bed and walked around to where he was standing and slipped my achingly hard dick into her wet and willing mouth. Glenn paused only a second to get a couple of pictures of her with two penises in her face and then moved off to the other end.

She was working hard on my dick and didn't seem to notice at first but suddenly there he was, between her legs, rubbing the head of his dick up and down in her warm slot. Click. Click. He was still taking pictures and the slight delay gave her time to realize that it was me in her mouth and a completely strange dick about to enter her pussy to give her the fucking she had just requested.

He paused briefly and said, "I am coming in bareback. Is that okay?" Her mouth was full but she did not object. She was taking birth control so pregnancy was not a risk. This was a while ago and STDs had not yet become the scourge that they eventually became so bareback was actually the norm and was plenty okay with the hugely aroused second grade teacher. He entered her, sliding first just a couple of inches in bareback. Click. He withdrew and paused to get a picture of his hard penis wet with her juices. Click. He pushed forward again, this time getting nearly half of his considerable manhood buried. Click. A couple of more pushes and he was, as the saying goes, balls deep and bare back. He started to move rhythmically in and out and at last his concentration wavered. He still snapped an occasional picture but mostly his lost himself in the ecstasy of fucking this exquisite creature.

Meanwhile that exquisite creature was working herself towards a second orgasm while experiencing her first spit roast. She was trying very hard to please the two men she was having sex with and she very soon was getting the hang of it. She was aware of and maintained a good response to Glenn's thrusting and also seemed to be concentrating hard on getting me off. Her tongue swirled around the head of my dick and she kept the suction going. I began to feel that familiar tingling deep in my scrotum and I knew I would be cumming soon.

It was unbelievably intense. But we all managed to pick up the intensity just a bit and we all exploded into orgasm all within a few seconds of each other. I was first. I know that the popular porn version would be to pull out and come on her face but I preferred the sensation of staying inside her warm and enticing mouth and emptying my load there and that is what I did as she gulped desperately trying to drink all of my large load without wasting any. She almost did but this time I outdid myself and there was so much that some escaped her mouth and trickled down her cheek.

That set her off and she came next, shuddering and shaking as her second orgasm overtook her. I knew from experience with her that her vagina was flexing and squeezing as she came and that set Glenn off. He roared with pleasure and pumped his semen into the most beautiful woman he would ever fuck in his life, shooting his load into her unprotected vagina.

Frankly, we were all a bit stunned by what had just occurred and our post coital let down lasted for a couple of minutes. We all just collapsed on the bed waiting for our breathing and heart rates to return to something closer to normal.

Every diligent, Glenn was the first to recover and we all heard the click as he documented the cream pie that he had left in my girl friend, then a few more clicks as he recorded her just fucked look of satisfaction, naked and gorgeous with a trickle of cum on her cheek. He interrupted his work to provide her with some tissues for her to remove the last visible traces on her face of our excellent adventure.

It had been pretty intense and I noticed that Glenn didn't seem to be completely over it. Marnie had assembled her clothes including reclaiming her panties from Glenn's trouser pocket. She bent and lifted her delicate foot off the floor meaning to slide it into her panties to start to get dressed. Glenn looked on appreciatively and once again raised his camera. Lounging around the studio with this beautiful naked girl had caused his penis to start to stiffen again and he was already about half way to full wood. Marnie noticed too and dropped the panties back onto the floor. The next time he passed near her she reached out and touched his hip. She was still naked as she slipped gracefully to her knees and turned him towards her. She looked up at him and smiled. "I thought we were going to get a chance to finish this," she said and slipped the head of his dick into her mouth again.

He groaned with pleasure but still didn't forget what he wanted to do as the camera began clicking. He had already cum once and my girl friend was going to have to work to get him to cum again. But it soon became apparent that he was highly motivated by her beauty and her technique as within only a few strokes he was back to full erection. She murmured appreciatively and set to work, bobbing her head as she tried to extract his second load of cum.

I looked on as the familiar sounds returned to the studio.

*slurp* Click. *slurp* Click.

And much sooner than I expected it was over. Glenn moaned audibly as he pulled his dick from her mouth. Unlike me, he apparently wanted to have visual confirmation of this second load. With one hand he tilted her head back as his other hand began flashing up and down finishing what she had started. I must admit for a second ejaculation it was very impressive. With a final grunt he started to cum, shooting a long and thick rope of cum out of his cock. It splattered across her face, reaching from her chin to her hair line. And he did it again, and then a third and a fourth time. She was a mess but he wasn't quite through. He brought his dick up to her face and let loose with several more dribbles as he used his tool to smear the cum from her nose onto her cheeks. Her face was almost completely covered. Letting his dick rest on her lips, he said, "One last smile for the camera." Click, click, click.

And we were done.

We got ourselves dressed and headed for my apartment. Once there she got a second load of cum out of me too. We were both still really turned on and we barely made it through the door of my apartment before we threw off our clothes for some loving and vigorous missionary on the floor in front of the couch.

That was the moment when I knew she was the one for me. A couple of weeks later I asked her and she said yes. We have been married ever since.

Glenn came over later that week and game us a copy of all of the pictures. I still have that album and take it out occasionally to review that extremely erotic event. He said he wanted to keep a copy and we didn't really object. Perhaps we should have, but we didn't.

We have never really done group sex since then. Marnie is actually a bit conservative and having once had the experience she has never felt motivated to do it again. Our sex is vigorous and varied. She is willing to try anything at least once as I suppose is evidenced by her willingness to once try a spit roast.

Several years have passed and those photos haven't to our knowledge shown up on the internet yet. We talk about it some times and we have decided that that evening had and still has special meaning for Glenn and he still wants to keep those memories to himself.

12