Second Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers

At first Gordon had seemed to shrink under my verbal onslaught but now he drew himself up to full height to say, "You've got it all wrong. This is the very last thing I ever wanted to happen. I've arranged nothing with anybody and I haven't seen Alan since before I first met you until he turned up in the cafeteria. My heart sank the moment I saw him because I knew how easily he can bend both the truth and female minds. I don't know what he's been telling you but its all lies."

"He told me things he couldn't possibly have known unless he had heard it from you," I said accusingly but I was suddenly unsure because sincerity shone forth from my husbands face.

"Such as?"

"Well for a start he knew we came up here to put the spark back into our marriage, he knew we watched porn films and fantasised about me going with someone else. He even knew about that time in bed when you pretended to be another man."

Gordon shook his head in frustration. "Darling, just think how many couples having a second honeymoon would all that applies to? I'd bet nearly all of them."

Suddenly everything seemed clear and I realised that I had been had, in more ways that one. Alan had simply floated generalities at me and I could see now how easily he could have back-tracked had I disputed anything he claimed to have been told. I looked at my husband sadly. There was nothing I could say except 'Sorry' and that was totally inadequate.

"Where is he?" Gordon asked.

"He said he was going to wait in the hotel and then catch the ferry you arrived on."

"I'm going to find him."

"Please don't. It can't do any good and I don't want you to get hurt," I said but my plea fell on deaf ears because my precious husband had already gone. I lay there not knowing if he had left just the honeymoon cottage or our marriage as well.

Gordon concludes the story:

Seething I ran down to the quay. There was a small queue of passengers filing on to the ferry with Alan near the rear. He must have been watching for me because when I appeared he broke away and took a few paces towards me then stood waiting with a confident smirk on his face. "I know, I know," he said, "It's daja vous all over again."

"You fucking bastard," was all I could think of to say.

The triumphant smile on Alan's face grew even broader. "I do love taking your women Brad, You get so delightfully upset and that's the real icing on the cake, I hope you have the sense to hang on to this wife though or else I'll have come back and fuck the next one for you. Don't be so uptight old pal, its only cunt after all and I actually believe I've done you a favour."

This was all within earshot of the people in the queue, together with all others on the quayside and they all stopped and turned to listen. I knew that it was a mistake coming here but I couldn't bear to stay in the cottage and there was nowhere else to go.

"I know that you want to take a poke at me and I do owe you one. Take your best shot," he goaded. "You won't make contact of course but I promise I won't hurt you. I'll block and overpower you but I won't humiliate you any more than necessary."

"I haven't come to fight," I said with dignity, "All I want is the answer to two questions. When I was stuck on the mainland, I knew you had engineered it but I can't work out how?"

Alan was pleased with his cleverness and almost eager to tell me. "I'll admit that the ferry being cancelled was a stroke of luck but not all that unlikely given the weather. All that I was counting on was a couple of hour's head start. As to you not getting onboard that was simple, I just bunged the ferry man a bunch of notes not to let anyone board after me and I stayed near the back so he wouldn't lose too many customers. I'd spotted you quite a bit earlier and set it all up before announcing myself in the café. "

I know I was humiliating myself but I had to know, "How did you manage to seduce Sarah. I knew what you were up to as soon as the boat sailed but I convinced myself that my wife loved me enough to resist you."

Alan threw me a crumb. "She loves you alright and she was very reluctant at the start but lets say that I insisted. It's the same technique I usually use, the females always end up enjoying it enough not to press charges and their partners can never be certain that it wasn't their women who started it. Sarah certainly resisted in the beginning but then she became acquiescent and gradually started to enjoy it until she ended up screaming for me to fuck her harder and fuck her in places where you've never been."

I did not give Alan's last claim the dignity of a response. Instead I turned and started walking slowly back to my wife and a very uncertain future. My heart hurt as if it had been torn in two but I couldn't understand why my penis was so painfully stiff.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers