Second Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then clocked a couple of lads peering over the bridge parapet, they clearly wondered why I was taking so many photographs of an ordinary canal bridge. The girls quickly got dressed and we walked back towards the town. "Let's see the pictures then!" Rebecca demanded. But the little screen did not do the pictures justice.

"You'll have to wait until we get back to the caravan, when I've loaded them on to the laptop." I told her.

"But Margaret won't be able to see them then." She protested. We were at a loss as to know what to do. "Could you e-mail them to her?"

"I could but it would take for ever, there are so many of them." I told her.

"Then she should come back to the caravan with us and see them." Rebecca announced.

Doubts were expressed by both me and Margaret. But Rebecca wouldn't be swayed. Eventually it was agreed that Margaret would follow us in her car, which she would leave at the bottom of the track and come up the rest of the way with us. She would be our guest for lunch and we would have a mass viewing of the snaps.

As we drove away from the town. "Have you enjoyed your day?" I asked Rebecca.

"I'm surprised you even have to ask that question." She replied. "What to you think of Margaret?" she asked me.

"I think she is fun, but a bit full on." I said. "Did you feel pressured into doing anything that you didn't want to do today?" I asked.

"At first I was a bit apprehensive, but I soon warmed to what she was telling me to do. I'm so glad we met her though. I think she is very sexy, don't you?"

"Yes.... I... ..Suppose she is." I confessed. "And very confident with it. Did you find it embarrassing when she started interfering with your clothes by the bridge."

"I found it very sensual...... and.... to some extent I was expecting it." She said quietly. "It was some of the things she said to me whilst we were in the supermarket. She indicated that she ....... sort of... well, fancied me if you want to know!"

"Is the feeling reciprocated?" I asked my concern now showing.

Rebecca didn't answer for a long time, so I was expecting something along the lines of what she said. "I think they possibly are...... Oh! I don't know! I haven't been with a girl since I was fourteen, when we just kissed and felt each other's tits. I've forgotten what its like and perhaps I have the opportunity to find out for a second time."

We arrived at the bottom of the forestry track. "You'd better ride up there in the back with her then and see if it comes back to you."

"You don't mind?" she asked quietly

"As long as I can take the photographs!" I joked.

I was dumbfounded when she replied "I'd like that."

Margaret parked her car on the verge well out of the way of any traffic and came over to get into the back of the car, she seemed a bit surprised when Rebecca joined her. As I drove up the rutted track I heard them talking quietly, but couldn't hear what was being said. Certainly Margaret was suddenly very pleased about something and I saw them exchange a quick kiss.

We arrived at the caravan and Rebecca provided a light meal. After which I started to download the photographs on to the laptop computer. "These are raw pictures." I warned them, "Some might need cropping or other manipulation to get the best out of them."

"Mmmm! Manipulation! That sounds fun!" Rebecca joshed. I put the laptop where we could all see it, but I had it in mind to have the camera handy just in case so to speak. The two women sat curled up on one of the settees, not far from each other. There were over two hundred photographs to watch and as I have already said, my laptop is a slow old thing, so it was gong to take some time.

By the time the first twenty had been shown, Margaret and Rebecca were holding hands. By the time we got to number fifty, they were cuddling up to each other. It was at that point I started taking more photographs. By the time the show was half way through, although their eyes were fixed to the screen, their hands were inside the other's clothes.

It was about three quarters of the way through before they were all but undressing each other. I was getting aroused myself at what was happening before me, but I was beginning to get worried that I might run out of space on the memory card in the camera. I had to ration myself from taking too many other shots. We finally reached the last couple of shots where they were both naked by the canal bridge and they were watching somewhat moist eyed. This all changed with the very last shot which I had widened out to show the two boys leaning over the parapet staring down at the two naked women.

Rebecca guffawed. "I didn't realise they were there"

"I know the one on the right," Margaret sighed, "what's more he knows me!"

"Does it bother you?" Rebecca asked her.

"Not a bit!" Margaret exclaimed and kissed Rebecca full on the mouth.

I decided to upload the latest pictures I had taken in the caravan to the computer before I lost the opportunity. "We're going for a walk, I want to show Margaret the pond." Rebecca said, and off they went. As soon as I had cleared the card on the camera I followed them. I crept up behind the reeds camera at the ready.

I spotted them sitting on the "beach", side by side, their knees pulled up and their hands clasped around them. I could clearly see Rebecca's pubic hair and Margaret' wrap skirt had been unwrapped so that her legs were completely uncovered. Then they looked at each other, said something and stood up. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. It was not a long kiss but it was a sensuous one. They turned around from time to time and I could see that, whether they knew it or not, they were edging closer to the water's edge.

Margaret spotted what was happening and clearly suggested a paddle. They went in ankle deep and cooled their feet in the hot afternoon sun. Gradually they went a bit deeper into the water, say shin deep, Margaret's skirt was now brushing the surface. Suddenly Rebecca pulled her into deeper water, where it was thigh deep. Margaret was shocked for a moment, but almost instantly both women were laughing.

With the amount of pulling and pushing going on, it was inevitable what was bound to occur. Rebecca was suddenly dumped into a deeper part, about breast height, but it made little difference as to how wet she became as Margaret had already pushed her under. I was interested to see how prominent Rebecca's breast and nipples were through the wet shirt. Margaret's blouse however had become completely transparent, outlining those beautiful breasts superbly. They continued to frolic in the pond, turning the water a dirty muddy colour as they disturbed the silt on the bottom. Then they stood in the deepest part, just their heads and shoulders clear of the water, kissing.

Watching (and taking photographs) I saw Margaret lifting Rebecca's shirt off over her head, a couple of hugs and cuddles, and Margaret's blouse was also seen to disappear from her shoulders. Their further movements indicated to me that her skirt had also bee disposed of. After a while they emerged from the water carrying their clothes. They began to walk back up to the caravan, I joined them and Rebecca asked If I had managed to get some good shots. I confirmed that I had. Upon arrival I arranged the folding chairs outside, whilst the girls rinsed through their garments and hung them out to dry.

I got out some beers and we sat and talked. During our chat we told Margaret something of our lives, and we learned about her. She lived alone, she was thirty seven years old and she was of the professional classes, being a freelance accountant, working mainly for local farms and businesses. She had been into exhibitionism pretty well all her adult life. It started when she was about fourteen, when she joined a young cheerleaders group in Penkridge in Staffordshire which is where she was born. Her mother was a bit of a non-conformist, always having her own style of dress. Her mum was very much influenced by the free love movement in the late 1960's and her dress sense had subsequently comprised of cotton voiles and other flimsy materials. Margaret swore that she was convinced her mother had never owned a bra in her life. Margaret herself was the product of a one night stand in the foam at a foam disco in Corfu.

"Mother never made any secret of the fact of how I was conceived." Margaret told us. "I never knew my father, or even his nationality, indeed neither did my mother, as she confesses that she had sex with so many boys in that foam that night, she has no idea who impregnated her. She had worn a flimsy little mini-dress to the club which virtually disappeared when it got wet in the foam. In fact later on it did disappear and she had to borrow a tee shirt from the organisers of the wet tee-shirt competition to get back to the hotel wearing at least something. She thought it all a great adventure and was not at all phased be her pregnancy."

"She sounds quite a woman." I suggested.

"Indeed she is, she is still alive and still living in Penkridge." Margaret replied. "She was always very open about sex and I knew virtually as much as I do now, by the time I was twelve. I had my first sex with a boy when I was fourteen and fully with a girl when I was fifteen, although I and other girls had fooled around with each other before that."

"Did your Mother know?" Rebecca asked.

"Of course she did! Both occasions happened in our house. Indeed that with the boy was in my mother's bed. She was of the opinion that if I was going to have sex, it would be much better if it was in a safe environment, with her on hand if anything was to go wrong. The boy stayed for tea as I remember."

"The cheerleaders group was a junior and feeder team to an older group. The big girls had quite a reputation for their antic on and off the field. Of course we younger girls attempted to copy not only their routines but their mode of dress too. One day the older girls had been booked to display for a big match at the local Rugger club. And unknown to their coach until it was too late, they all wore skimpy panties beneath their skirts instead of the regulation design. They were a tremendous hit (later a modification to their uniform was made to allow slightly more revealing panties). Most of the girls in the team ended up in the big bath with the players that night."

"We younger girls of course wanted to emulate the older girls, but our trainer was not having that! She compromised by allowing us to wear pretty well what we liked on practice nights, when the only people who would see us were the other team members and her. We enjoyed teasing our coach as we were all convinced she was a raging lesbian, so our training night clothes became skimpier and skimpier. As result some of the older girls encouraged us to break the rules. One brought in some split crotch panties for us all to wear for practice. They were a great hit with us, but they chafed so we didn't wear them again. It was great fun though, as the coach was visibly excited by the end of the night as we could see a damp patch on the front of her tracksuit."

"Some of us girls who went to the same school wore them a couple of times to classes and then sat nonchalantly on the school playing field, being careless with our skirts. I went on from there I never joined the older Cheerleaders team, indeed it's reputation got so bad that a couple of years later it was disbanded. Three of the girls went on to form a pop trio. I think their mode of dress was bigger draw than their singing. But they lasted several years. I and two other girls tried to follow in their footsteps but it was all punk then and girl groups were not that popular, no matter how little they wore."

"Tell us about your different personas." Rebecca asked.

Margaret continued, "Well I wanted to ring the changes, from just wearing low cut, short mini-dresses with nothing on underneath, So I invented Holly first. She specialises in cropped tops and very short shorts. I have some that disappear into my bum crack leaving most of my buttocks bare. I have another pair that are three inches too small around the waist and they are laced together with a leather shoelace. Others do not meet at the sides and the front and backs are laced together in a similar fashion. With tops, the sky is the limit really, how skimpy or loose do you want them to be?" Holly has a long blonde wig which sometimes is just about the only thing that stops her breasts being seen all the time."

"How about Mandy?" I asked her.

"She is my latest creation, I'm rather proud of her. I decided that as I do most of my flashing and exposure locally, too many people would recognise me and take very little notice. Of course that is anathema for an exhibitionist, they need to get noticed. So that long straggly black wig with a few long thin braids and looks as though it might be infested with something, (It is very clean by the way) is all part of the disguise. Mandy is great as she does not have to wear clothes at all in the classic sense. She has gone out in a skirt which was comprised of gentlemen's ties simple folded over a belt. She also has a poncho which doesn't reach her waist, this is particularly good with a low slung elasticated waist skirt. I like being Mandy."

"And Elizabeth?" Rebecca asked full of interest. "We thought she looked like the vicar's wife."

"Ah! Elizabeth. I like to think she is the most elegant and subtle of the lot. She can indeed carry off being (say) a vicars wife, all modest and chic. All her clothes have gaps or slits which came be opened or closed at will. I felt the need to be able to appear demure but feel sexy at the same time. Do you agree?"

"I thought she was fabulous." I told her.

"Do you have many other characters in your repertoire?" Rebecca asked.

"Oh Yes. Although some are variations on others, I have wardrobes full of sexy clothes from lycra to satin." Margaret told us.

"Where do you get your clothes like that lovely blouse and that daring skirt?" Rebecca enquired.

"Generally I make them myself, or modify clothes that I buy."

"Well I would like to thank you so much for encouraging Rebecca to have such fun today and bring out her wilder side." I told Margaret, reaching out and taking both her hands in mine. "Do you do that sort of thing often?"

"I never have before." She admitted. "I took to her the moment I saw her. I was delighted when I realised that rucking up her skirt as she got out of the car was no accident. I decided to take the bull by the horns and approach you. It is not something I do. I like to flash and then dissolve into the crowd. I might like to add that I have never been totally naked down by the canal before!" She pointed at Rebecca, "That was your fault!"

"I never thought anyone would get me naked in similar circumstances either!" Rebecca countered, "I would remind you that you got me naked first!"

"You didn't appear to object." Margaret said quietly.

"I loved it!" Rebecca replied with some force. "I'm so glad that you made me do it."

"I didn't make you do it at all!" Margaret retorted. "You wanted to do something like it or you wouldn't have come to town with next to nothing on."

"I know." Rebecca admitted. "You gave me the courage and lots of tips for the future."

"For the future?" I asked. "Are you intending to carry on exposing your body in public, giving men erections and getting them all excited?"

"Yes." She confessed, "I've got the taste for it now, you now have a wanton exhibitionist for a wife. Besides its not just men who might take a fancy to me."

"I'm delighted." I said. "Perhaps it will be reflected in our sex life."

"I hope so." Rebecca replied, "When were are alone as long as it doesn't involve pain, anything, and I mean anything goes!"

"I can hardly wait." I announced.

"Then don't!" Margaret "Ravish her here right now and let me take the photographs."

Rebecca then shook me rigid when she said to Margaret, "Would you? There is a video feature on the camera, I've always wanted to make my own porn film."

The suggestions that had just been made had roused my libido no end. I walked round behind my wife and lifted her out of her chair. I laid her on the grass and lay down on top of her. I am afraid I was not in the mood for much preamble and it was not long before I was shagging her hard. We were both sweating and groaning and as luck would have it, she orgasmed seconds before I sprayed her insides with white gold.

"That was brilliant!" Margaret exclaimed. "I can't wait to see that back.!"

"Then stay for dinner." Rebecca "Terry will upload it to the laptop and we can watch it together."

"Well I'd love to, if that's alright with Terry." She said cautiously.

"Stay the night." I told her, then suddenly emboldened , "then perhaps you can have some too!"

"Terry!" Rebecca shouted "what a thing to say to a guest!"

"I'm flattered actually." Margaret said quietening down Rebecca.

"Oh as it is you. I don't mind him doing what he suggested, in fact I think I would like to join in." Rebecca smiled. "It was just the way he said it."

"Believe me, I have had far worst propositions in my time." Magaret said quietly holding Rebecca's hand. "If you don't mind I'd like to take him up on his offer, and I would be delighted if you would join in. In fact I wouldn't have it any other way.

This was surreal, here we were calmly discussing having sex with a woman we only met that day. But none of us were about to back down. The thought of having a ménage a trois with Rebecca and Margaret filled me with desire and lust. However, I had to be honest, having so recently performed with Rebecca, I needed time to recover. Having dinner would hopefully provide that opportunity.

"I think we should dress for dinner." I suggested, "Or at least put some clothes on, because it is much more enjoyable removing them, than starting in the nude."

"I will find you something to wear, Margaret." Rebecca offered.

"Absolutely not!" Margaret would not hear of it. "If we are going to do something dirty, then my clothes would be perfect." She "helped" Rebecca find something suitable for the dinner date as it now was to be. "What's this Rebecca?" She had found the torn dress from our first night. Rebecca told her the story. Margaret laughed and said "How very interesting."

Our caravan has a big shower cum toilet area right across the width of the van. The two girls could get in there together with a bit of a squeeze to dress, although they had to take turns at the make up mirror. Margaret emerged first, and considering her outfit had been in the pond, she looked very smart. After a few minutes Rebecca came out in a tight red dress which was very smart and ended at her knees. She had put on her Wonderbra, (which she had found and washed despite my best efforts to hide it), which augmented her cleavage beautifully beneath the low cut dress. Then it was my turn. As it was my suggestion that we dress for dinner, I decided that I should set an example. However it did not take me long to get ready after I had showered. The girls were making the last preparations for the dinner as I came out of the bathroom. They turned to see me and burst out laughing. All I was wearing were a pair of boxer shorts and a bow tie, left over from some fancy dress do we had attended with the boys.

"Well!" Rebecca snorted. "At least we made an effort!"

"Leave him alone." Margaret, "We'll make him work hard enough later on." So I was allowed to keep my "outfit" on.

As we ate dinner, (and consumed copious amounts of wine with it), Rebecca and I quizzed Margaret in the nicest possible way about any current relationships in which she might be involved. "None at the moment." She admitted. I tend not to get into commitments. There are several people of both sexes who might be called "fuck buddies" but each of us is free to pursue other experiences with other partners. That said it is some time since I've had proper sex with anyone, I just haven't had the motivation. You on the other hand are slightly different. I was attracted to Rebecca the moment I first saw her. But you, Terry have grown on me as the day has progressed. After the meal had been cleared away, (Rebecca is very organised in that way) we sat back to see the photographs I took at the pond, which they had not seen and the video which Margaret shot of Rebecca and I in the field. It was only short, a little over six minutes, but it was hot!