All Comments on 'Second Honeymoon Goes Wrong'

by JimGrinsted

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't waste your time reading this!

Not only is it a puke story but it doesn't even end. The author wants you to end it. 1 star for not having the courage to end his own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bland

It needs a plot

DavidWYoungDavidWYoungabout 7 years ago
Good Work.

Nice little story, you could go far with it. Thanks for the effort.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

she should buy the place. that husband is not worth a dam anyway. cheated on her even before the manager job was discussed. he knew where they were headed and didn't say a word.

she would be better off without him.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The writer should have posted this in the categories he always used...

The writer should have posted this in one of the categories he always used for all the other "Mollie's brothel" stories...This one only could be happy there...Not in LW! And only there the readers following the "Mollie's brothel" series, may have got word on what happened next! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What happened next

Edward went home and hooked up with a young babe who wasn't a hooker.

Sarah had the unfortunate experience of catching syphilis from participating in an all-night gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry

didn't get it. Why would a rich married woman want to do this when she clearly is not into being a prossie. This really was not a story that had any content. 2*

JJ

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

I could not give this any score . There was a little creativeness in some of the writing however the story was totally stupid. Marriage is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What Sarah really did?

She stole Edward's wallet and flew back to the States. Where she moved a lot of money around and then hired a shark for a divorce attorney. At least that would make some sense. This story made NO sense. Did you even bother to proof read it?

1 star for a complete train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sarah bought the whore house

She brought the whore house with the money she got in the divorce settlement and ran it more as a school then a whore house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some stories...

As these stories come from imagination, they tell a lot about the author. And you, are a pathetic excuse for a human being!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
emotionless

The fact that it is his second marriage is not surprising. I'm not sure if it should be said he is likely getting serviced on the side in-office as he is SOOOO busy.

This is ridiculous as a fantasy, but more acceptable than most on here. The biggest problem is the lack of emotion that is attributed to the characters. They get naked and fuck - oh boy!! What were they really going though? What decisions did they pose to each other for her to slut herself for a day. We never get to see the entirety of the human situation. They fuck others as well as each other - nondescriptly.

not a very good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More of a cartoon than a story, and very odd. What was the point of this story?

Not a swinging story, not a swapping story, not a cuckold story, not a cheating story, yet it contains elements of all those themes. Also, not an erotic story. Your descriptions of the sexual encounters were brusque, mechanical, sometimes cruel bordering on rape, and totally lacking in any kind of emotion or passion. No, there was some emotion: disgust and self loathing. At least that fit.

I thought the wife wanted to stay so she could continue as a teacher. The whole manager/whore role made no sense to me. And while she enjoyed the sex that was enjoyable, she did not enjoy giving herself to strange men, so why did the husband go along with it? The way the story ends I was left wondering why this asshole bothered to marry this woman, he obviously cares little for her or their marriage.

I was left hanging for a purpose and an ending for this story. It appears the author shares my consternation. So, like the author, I will quietly leave this story for others to scrutinize and figure out. Obviously its not worth wasting any more time on.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Actually I was thinking btb.

He got sick of her so no effort on his part to tell her about the brothel. And she wanted to be manager, so prostitute yourself whore. Actually, started laughing wheb she asked if he would come get her. Not a snowballs chance in hell. Now thats btb with a twist. Nice, five stars.

Elmer100Elmer100almost 7 years ago

I agree she definitely is a whore. In a sequel she should be relentlessly fucked once or twice a day, even at $500 a pop. After the 5 weeks, I'd have her stay permanently. To really rub it in, I'd have Edward come and get Miss Rose after divorcing his whore-wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
That

That was an exceedingly foolish attempt at a story. What was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. Much better than the same old stories that are very slight variations of each other. It is creative. I think there should be a sequel where the husband returns after the five weeks; she stays on a manager, and he also gets an "executive" job there. Or maybe his job is looking for more talent. Of course, he gets to sample all the women there. That said, there could be more conversation between the husband and wife -- such as when they decide she wants to become general manager. The whole business operations should be made a little more clear, and more interactions between people, and perhaps some situations which cause a little drama. Please continue with this. I know the negative responses can get you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous