Second Room on the Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I have to say, I was intrigued. If Em is a 5 on the scale, I'm probably a 3. Like her, I had a couple of "experiences" when I was younger. At around 14, one of my friends and I used to masturbate while talking to each other on the phone. We would talk about how it felt while we were doing it, more play-by-play commentary than suggestive dirty talk.

And one night on a sleepover at another friend's house, Andy and I ended up sharing a bed. After a while, when we both probably should've been asleep, he reached over, without a word, and started stroking my cock. I reciprocated, also silently. His cock was a good bit thicker than mine. It felt different. Oddly, neither of us came (I think I was too nervous), and we eventually just gave up and went to sleep, and never spoke a word about it or repeated it. But it happened, and I didn't suppress or forget it.

In the course of my marriage to Em, and as our relationship and bond has strengthened to one of absolute trust, the fantasies we employ have evolved. I noticed in recent years more of an openness on my part to having a man in the mix. Usually we talk about a woman, and often it's a couple (which made this evening all the more exciting). Since Em and I are totally open with each other, I've allowed myself to think about things I never would've considered earlier in my life. I'm secure in my sexuality—I love nothing more than fucking my wife, I find the female form objectively attractive and can't help looking at other women—but if there were a cock in the mix, I would probably play along. And it looked like that opportunity was going to present itself here tonight.

But back to the present, the situation unfolding literally inches from my face was like a dream come true. My beautiful, sex-driven wife was kissing and touching another beautiful woman, and both of them were rapidly losing control of their inhibitions.

I lifted Em's skirt above her hips, and she instinctively rolled toward her back so she could spread her legs. At that point, Jen also repositioned herself first beside my wife, then moving down the bed til she was in between Em's legs. She looked up at Em and smiled and said "You ok with this?" To which Em replied by licking her lips and murmuring, "Mm hmm."

They had slid more toward the middle of the bed, so Em could be on her back. Jen pulled my wife's hips toward her a little bit, which made some room for me to slide halfway behind Em's head and upper body, so she could rest her head on me like a pillow, and I could reach around her shoulders to rub both her tits with my hands. She has big, full breasts and they are always fun to play with—but never more so than right now.

While this was happening at the head of the bed, Brian had moved down to the foot of the bed, standing behind his wife. Jen's heart-shaped ass was up and at a perfect angle for him to plunge his rock hard cock slowly and dramatically into her waiting, wet pussy. She let out a big "Mmhhhh" while her face was buried between my wife's legs. Brian was looking at me and Em, smiling like the cheshire cat, as he rocked back and forth into his wife. After a few pumps he brought his right hand up and slapped her left cheek pretty hard. "Mmmm hmmmm!" Jen uttered as she worked her lips and tongue all over my wife's pussy.


For her part, Em was in heaven. In her fantasies that involve another woman, she is usually receiving (she allows that she can be a bit selfish in bed). Now it was actually happening: a gorgeous woman was eating and fingering her pussy like there was no tomorrow, while her husband held her and squeezed her nipples, AND while she watched a hot guy fucking right in front of her. She was loving it, and letting us know it.

"Mm, God, that's awesome," she purred as she ran her hand through Jen's hair. "Are you...sure...you...haven't done this...before?"

"Maybe a time or two," Jen picked her head up and said with a grin, as she was pushed forward and backward by the rhythm of Brian's thrusts. "Can you come for me?" she asked politely.

"Mmmm, yes, yes I can," Em moaned. "Can you rub my g-spot?"

"Ooh, yeah, Jen said, as she inserted her two middle fingers and instantly found the spot that sent my wife over the edge.

"Oh YEAH," Em almost shouted. "That's it...right...there!" Jen was licking Em's clit while she finger-fucked her, and that was all it took. Em arched her back and threw her head back against me. Her body tightened. I squeezed her nipples hard, which she loves right when she's climaxing. "Aah! Aah! YESSS! OH MY GOD! Aaah", she let out as she relaxed her body and I relaxed my grip on her tits. Her body shuddered as she came down off her high.

Jen slowed her activities as well, mainly because she was getting fucked extremely hard and was on the verge herself. Brian had grabbed her hair, which pulled her head up, and she was supporting her weight with her hands on either side of Em's body. She looked like she was in a catatonic state. Her mouth was open but she wasn't really making any sounds. She drooled a little bit on Em's belly. Her face looked like it was turning purple. Brian was grimacing as he pumped harder, mumbling "You fucking slut" almost under his breath. Finally she yelled out "FUUUUCK! FUCK ME! OH!"

Em and I were mesmerized by the sight and sound of it all, three feet from our faces. It was raw and animalistic; they were totally uninhibited by our presence.

After Jen's orgasm subsided, Brian released her hair from his grasp and her body collapsed onto Em. He slowed his thrusts and I wondered if he had come. He had not shown any signs, other than slowing down to let his wife rest. But he still had a very determined look on his face. He wasn't done.

Jen rolled off of Em and on to her back; Em and I scooted over to our right to make room. They didn't say anything but their eyes were locked on each other. Brian moved onto the bed (with his big hard-on swinging), got on his knees and roughly took her legs and pushed them up in the air, back toward her head. She let out a little grunt as this happened, but then Brian quickly moved up her body, holding her legs in the crook of his elbows, until his face was right above hers. He thrust deeply into her and she exhaled a series of short breaths as he did. "You're my little slut. I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum," he growled.


"Yes baby! I love it when you fuck me hard," Jen breathed.

Em and I absent-mindedly masturbated ourselves while we watched them. Brian noticed this and said "Nice—that is hot! When I come in her I want one of you to lick her pussy clean." Jen struggled to say, "Both...please!"

Right after she blurted that out Brian lifted his head, arched his back, and cried out "YES BABY!" He plunged deeply and clenched his butt as he emptied himself in his wife. He held there for a few seconds, then released her legs and rolled off. Like eager beavers, Em and I immediately rolled over to put our heads between Jen's spread legs.

Em had never done this before so I instinctively started first. I wasn't really bothered by the fact that I was lapping up another man's cum; I had cleaned up Em a few times and found it pretty erotic. Now that it was another woman (and another man), it was even more so. It tasted like mine, which is to say not great, but not bad either—a less-salty oyster—and licking it off Jen's lovely little pussy made it just fine.

"So it's always good to focus on her clit," I said to Em as I lapped around Jen's lips and then at the side of her bulging clit, as she moaned in delight.

"Ok, I can do that," Em said, "let me try now."

I lifted my chin and rolled onto my right side as Em moved in to my left. She dove right in. First she stuck her tongue right into Jen's slit to catch Brian's thick white juice as it seeped out. She repeated an in-out and up-down motion a few times. Jen's hands clenched the bedsheet as she cooed, "Ooooh, Em, sweetie, that is fantastic!" This just spurred Em on, and she practically lunged for Jen's clit, smiling as she did.

I watched my wife tongue-fuck this gorgeous woman as if she were a lifelong lesbian. She flicked at Jen's clit from the bottom and from each side. Without any prompting, she inserted her first two fingers into Jen's soaked pussy, and must've immediately found Jen's g-spot, b/c Jen's pelvis lifted off the bed and she said, "Oh baby! Right there!" Em obliged, and I could see she was making the "come here" motion with her hand as she licked repetitively at Jen's clit. I was in awe: she knew how to employ these techniques even though she had never done this before.

"Honey that is spectacular!," I whispered to her as I rubbed her bare back.

Jen's reaction was a bit more animated. Her hips bucking off the bed, she grabbed her nipples in her fingers and was squeezing them hard. "Oh! Oh! Oh! YES, sweetie, YES!"

Brian was lying next to his wife on his side, gently caressing her hair as she was having yet another orgasm. His cock had been soft since he had climaxed only a few minutes ago, but he was rubbing it back to life with his right hand.

Taking all this in, I was tired of politely waiting my turn. I slid off the end of the bed so I was standing on the floor, staring at my wife's fine ass, her back, and her head as she delightfully brought Jen to climax with her mouth. My cock was more than ready, and I positioned myself where I needed to be to finally fill my wife's pussy.

I wasn't really trying to do this quietly or secretly, but Em was quite focused on what she was doing and hadn't noticed where I'd gone. So when my cock found her sopping slit, she jolted a bit in surprise.

"Oh, honey!" she giggled as she ever so slightly turned back to look at me. Her nose and mouth were wet with Jen and Brian's combined moisture. "Thank you baby, I've been waiting for you."

Jen's writhings subsided and she let out a little laugh as well. "Oh Em, honey, you are amazing! It's your turn now sweetie."

So as she backed her head away slightly from Jen's crotch and removed her fingers from Jen's pussy, Em fully gave herself to me and my cock.

"OK, thank you," Em said. "I'm...going...to...enjoy this."

I began slowly at first, which was both to tease her and to keep me going longer: what I had witnessed these last few minutes was enough to make me come instantly, but I was not going to let that happen. So I slowly and increasingly deeply thrusted into her, with my left hand pressing down gently on the small of her back.

Jen and Brian stirred a bit at the head of the bed—she lifted herself up onto her elbows, and said "Scott, your wife worked so hard to make me feel amazing, she deserves something really special. Do you mind of Brian eats her out while you fuck her like that?"

"I don't mind at all," I replied with a grin. "Honey, do you mind?" I asked Em.

"Are... you...kidding?" she answered breathily.

So Brian shifted around onto his back, Em pushed her torso off the bed, and he slid under her. Obviously his cock was going to be right in her face in this position, but we had long since crossed a point where I would care about that. And his cock had grown almost back to full size. She didn't need to be asked and quickly lowered her mouth onto it.


His head slid back until I felt his forehead on the underside of my balls, and before I could wrap my brain around that feeling (as I was pumping into my wife's pussy), I felt his hot breath and then his tongue as it licked her pussy and, unavoidably, my cock too.

"Insane!" I thought to myself. What came out of my mouth was kind of a surprised laugh, because honestly it was shocking and funny at the same time. Here I was, fucking my wife doggy style as she 69'd with another man, who was also licking my cock. If you only think about how it feels, who cares about anything else? It felt amazing.

Jen reacted similarly, giggled and said, "Oh my god, you should see you guys right now. Hottest thing I've ever seen in my life, hands down."

Em and Brian were too occupied to say anything. She was trying to keep her mouth on his cock as I thrusted into her, and he was making muffled noises from underneath the junction of my cock and my wife's pussy.

I noticed that he switched the focus of his tongue's activities to my shaft. If he was sending a signal, I got it. Why the hell not, I thought? Might as well cross another boundary. So I backed out of Em's pussy and guided my cock down into his open mouth.

It was an amazingly odd sensation to feel stubble around the base of my shaft as I worked in and out of his mouth. But it was just a temporary detour of experimentation. I noticed Em's pussy was gaping, as if calling out for my cock to come back home. I let him slide his mouth around my cock a few more times before answering her body's call. And this time, I wasn't stopping until I was finished.

I pushed back into her harder now, and began to go faster. I could hear her moans humming (since her mouth was full of Brian's cock), and they were getting louder. She was about to come. I was about to come too. It was going to be epic, and Brian's mouth was going to be right in the middle of it.

"Oh baby, I need to come in your pussy," I said as I threw my head back to enjoy the moment with a smile.

"Mm hmm!" Em murmured. "Mmm!" Brian mumbled.

Did I ever. I pumped hard and release my load with a loud "AAHH!" and kept thrusting. It felt like I was emptying a gallon of jizz into her. Brian licked her with his full tongue, waiting for his reward.

"Fuck!" Em cried. She lifted her head off Brian's cock and just rested it on his upper thigh as I filled her, and she came too. "Fuck YES!"

I slowed my thrusts to a stop, and then slowly pulled out of Em. As I did, a stream of my juices slid out of her pussy and onto Brian's face. He lapped at her pussy as it did, then taking my softening cock in his mouth as well. He sucked it quickly before resuming his cleaning of my wife. She purred like a cat and clumsily reached for his cock with her right hand. For a second or two as she finished enjoying her orgasm and the man (not her husband) licking her pussy clean, she slowly stroked his fully erect cock. Then she was ready to finish him off.

I moved back onto the bed to be close to this finale, and Jen positioned herself accordingly, sliding on her belly in between her husband's legs. It didn't take long for Em, working aggressively with her mouth and hand, to bring Brian to his climax. He came loudly, and she did the best she could to take it all in her mouth, but plenty of his cum spilled out around her hand. She pulled her mouth away to finish pumping him with her right hand, smiling as she did. Jen licked up what was on his upper leg and waist, and in a final impulsive flourish, I lowered my head onto his cock to return the favor he had paid me a few minutes earlier. As I licked him clean, he chuckled a little and said, "Holy shit that's good—all of it. You guys are amazing. We need to do this again."

We repositioned and rested silently for a minute, which stretched into a slightly awkward second minute. Then Jen, in her role as ice-breaker, piped up. "OK guys, now what?" The other three of us giggled and I said, "Now I need to sleep, but probably not here." I didn't know what time it was but it had to be the middle of the night, and after what I had done the last few hours, I was spent. We had a comfortable king-sized bed back at our hotel and I wanted to be in it ASAP. But I knew none of us wanted this to be "The End", so I said, "I don't know if it's possible to replicate this, but we really ought to get together again."

"Absolutely," Brian said, "100 percent." Then he rolled off the bed and started pulling on his pants. "Where do you guys live?"

"Philly," I replied. "We're both up here for work occasionally, and can plan another joint trip in the next couple of months."

"Please do," Jen said. "This was the most incredible night we've ever had. I think we have a real connection with you guys."

"Me too," Emma joined in. "I would love to keep exploring with you. I think this was just the tip of the iceberg."

Everyone was now dressing. Before we left the room, Brian and I traded contact info. Ubers were ordered. We walked out of the door and down the hallway towards the stairs.

Exiting the building into the warm night, we exchanged hugs. Our car was the first to arrive. "We will meet again," I pledged to them as we got in the car.

And I meant it.

12