Second Time Sucking Cock

Story Info
Second time sucking cock and other on-line adventures.
2.1k words
4.23
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rube37
rube37
11 Followers

This is a follow-up to my previous story, "First Time Sucking Cock". If you have not read that story, I invite you to do so. The two stories do not really build on each other, this is just a continuation of my journey.

Once I had built up the nerve to finally acted on my curiosity, I found that I had enjoyed both experiences that first day. I had chatted with lots of different people, male and female, that found the thought of two guys enjoying each other in any sexual way very erotic.

There was one woman that I had been chatting with for some time. She was very hesitant to share any pictures of herself with me because she did not feel good in her skin. Her husband did not want to have sex with her any longer and she just sort of felt alone. We had actually been chatting for a while before I told her anything about my curiosity.

She and I had clicked and she just loved hearing about my other sexual adventures from my younger years. Not that there was a lot, but she liked to live vicariously through my stories. After a while she asked if she could see pictures of me and so I started sharing pictures with her, none with faces, but pretty much everything else.

I remember the first time I sent her a picture of my hard cock she told me that it was beautiful! That was the first time I had anyone tell me that my cock was beautiful. She told me how she had masturbated just looking at my cock. I felt pretty good about being able to turn her on like that.

As we continued chatting back and forth, I had sent her more pictures and a few videos of me jacking off. She told me that she loved them all. Then one day she asked me if i would consider going on camera and showing myself live to her. We were chatting on what used to be called Hangouts and there was a live video option for chatting.

It really did not take me long to decide, as I loved the idea of her watching me live. I set-up my laptop so that the integrated camera would capture only from about the waist on down. (After our first video chat I purchased a separate camera so I could control the view better.)

When I went on camera she kept telling me how much she loved watching me play with my cock. She started to talk dirty to me, like she was right there in the room with me and guiding my every move. She was very good at it and it made things an even bigger turn on.

Even though I was telling her how good it felt stroking myself for her, I think she was surprised when I came. I shot so much that the amount surprised me as well. I knew I liked making videos that I was going to share with my online friends and how much I came in those videos, but doing it live for her was even better.

One day I told her about an experience that I had as a teenager with another teenager and that seemed to really turn her on. I said that I had not done anything with another guy since that summer because soon after that I got into girls and never really thought about it.

I then told her how things had been changing with my wife over the last several years, with menopause and everything else in our lives, which meant we were having sex less and less often. I told her how much I still liked having sex with my wife and the pleasure we each got, it just was not as often as I would like.

I then talked about the many different people I had been chatting with on-line, including many guys that were in similar situations. I talked about how many of them expressed an interest to try things with another guy since they did not want to cheat with a woman and the emotional risks involved with that.

I said that the guys I talked to, only wanted sexual release and no emotional attachment. She seemed very interested in my conversations with other guys. I told her about one guy that I connected with on-line that did not live that far from me, but he was very hesitant to meet-up. He was very nervous to actually try something with another guy.

I told him about how my lady friend and I chatted on Hangouts and had gone on webcam and she watched me jacking off. We decided that doing that would be a good first step. He and I went on webcam that very day and watched each other jacking off and both enjoyed it.

When I told her about how I had gone on camera with this new on-line friend she was very interested. With the capabilities that Hangouts had at that time, I knew that we could actually have a three-way conversation. I suggested to her that I would ask the other guy if he would be interested in going on webcam and the two of us would jackoff for her. She was over the moon horny with that suggestion.

I contacted my male friend and he was all for it as well. I got back to her and we set it all up for a specific day and time. When the time came, we all logged in and he and I turned on our webcams. She still did not want to show herself on camera at this point.

She told us how cool it was to see two guys playing with their nice looking cocks live right in front of her. She said it was not quite as good as if we were in the same room with her, but still very hot. At that point she started to sort of give us jackoff instructions. It was fun taking orders from her and she was soon cheering us on and it became a game to see who would cum first for her.

Having the two of us watching each other and hearing her tell us what to do and tell us how much she loved seeing our cocks, just added another level to the pleasure of the situation for me. I knew I was getting close and told them both that I was about to cum.

After a minute or so longer I started shooting. there must have been seven or eight ropes of cum and it was a lot of cum. As I was cumming the other guy started yelling that he was going to cum as well and he started shooting.

Our lady friend could only repeat, "Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck!" It was a very fun experience. That happened to be the only time that we did that with her and actually he and I never got together and only watched each other jack off a couple more times and then fell out of touch.

Meanwhile, I had also been chatting with the guy whose cock I sucked first and we had decided to get together a second time. Just as before, he came to my house riding his motorcycle. he knew that he would be pulling into my garage, but he was still surprised with what he saw when he pulled into my driveway.

I had been watching videos on-line before he was there and was pretty well primed, if you know what I mean. About ten minutes before he was supposed to be, I came downstairs from my home office. I went through the kitchen, opened the door to the garage and then opened the garage door.

At that point I decided to do something a bit daring. I took off all of my clothes in the kitchen then stood at the open door from the kitchen into the garage. when I heard him coming down the street, I stepped down into the garage, completely naked and stroking my hard cock. If anyone else had happened to be driving or walking past, they would have easily seen me.

When he turned into the driveway and saw me standing there jacking off, I thought he was going to fall off his motorcycle. He sped up to get into the garage and jumped off his bike rather quickly. I stepped back and up onto the steps which led into the kitchen.

Before I had even hit the button to close the garage door, he was taking off his clothes and had his cock out stroking before he got to me. He knelt down in front of me and immediately took my cock in his mouth and started sucking. After a moment I realized the garage door was still open and not wanting the neighbors to walk by and see us, I hit the button to close it.

As the door was closing he pulled off my cock and we moved inside. There were no preliminaries this time, we just took turns sucking on each other's cocks. After about the third rotation, he came in my mouth. I had not cum yet, but unfortunately since he came he kind of lost interest in sucking me more, so he just watched me jackoff and shoot my load.

The whole interchange from him getting off his motorcycle until both of had cum was only about five minutes and he was getting dressed to leave. He and I never got together again after that because the next time we chatted he told me they had moved out of state, actually across the country.

Of course, when I chatted with my lady friend the next day and told her all about my experiences with this guy, she was super horny. In fact she was so horny that she wanted to go onto webcam and she said she would actually show herself. She sort of warned me that she had not been taking care of her self for some time and the site may not be too pretty.

By the time she turned on her camera, I already had mine on and was stroking. When she turned hers' on, I could see that she was actually in the bathtub. She said that her husband was outside working in the yard. Unfortunately, her description of herself was fairly accurate. What she lacked in looks she made up for in her enthusiasm as she masturbated while watching me jacking off and we both came.

When I was finished I did not sign off right away, we kept chatting, but she aimed her camera so all I could see was her lower legs. As we kept chatting, she brought up a topic we had chatted about some time ago, that of me wearing some of my wife's panties from time to time. She asked me if I would model some for her.

I left the camera on as I jumped up and left the room. I came back with several pair of my wife's sexiest panties. I did not even think about the fact that as I re-entered the room my friend would see all of me. It was not until I was leaning over and pulling on the first pair that I glanced at the screen and realized what all she was seeing.

She told me that I was very nice looking and she loved seeing my entire body. Being in my early 60's at that point, I was and am still in pretty good shape. As I stood up with these lacy sexy panties on I could see her camera move up to show me that she was masturbating.

As gave her a fashion show of my wife's panties, she kept masturbating until she had a very nice orgasm. She thanked me for the show and we signed off for the day. Not long after that when I reached out to her to chat again she indicated that she could not.

She said that her husband had sort of come around and had started paying attention to her and actually wanting to have sex with her. She told me how she loved sucking his cock and that they were both trying to get in better shape as well. She thanked me for not judging her based on her appearance and that she very much enjoyed all of our chats and especially watching me jackoff and hearing about my stories with other guys. She even added that I would probably like her husband's cock!

We have not chatted again since then. She no longer even answers the email address that she had given me when were first chatting only through email.

rube37
rube37
11 Followers