Second Watch

Story Info
The second time watching my first wife with another man.
5.6k words
3.88
36.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a previous story, "First Watch", I described the first time that I had an opportunity to watch my 1st wife Beverly (Bev) give a young college guy a blow job. I had wanted to see her doing this for a very long time even though I had to watch her from a distance. I really wanted to see her doing this up close. What I really wanted was to be with her when she was having sex with other men.

We discussed this over the next few months following my first watching episode. I enjoyed hearing her stories when she came home after she had hooked up with guys while out country and western dancing. Bev was in her early 40's at this time and her sexual desire was for having sex with young twenty somethings guys. My desire was to share my wife. I am not interested in cuckoldry where the husband is humiliated, bossed around or any other such thing. I just liked the idea of being able to share my wife sexually with other men. We both liked the idea of an occasional single night fling when the desire struck her. It was our understanding for our open marriage experiment.

This all came about some twenty years earlier as a mental defense on my part due to an affair that Bev had early on in our relationship. It allowed me to stay married to the woman that I loved by learning to be turned on at the thought of my wife having sex with other men. Fantasy thoughts can be very powerful indeed. At the very least, they were for me.

Bev was about 5'-4", 135 pounds, nice C-cup breasts, and she had wide hips with a firm round ass. She had beautiful blue eyes, very long wavey brunette hair and the prettiest face with or without makeup. She is just naturally beautiful. Her early 40's breasts were no longer perky but were nonetheless nicely rounded with very sensitive nipples. Her pussy tasted amazing and never had a hint of odor. When she walked, her hips and breasts swayed in unison but out of phase.

After about six months following her first blow job with me watching, Bev agreed that it might be fun for her to let me be in the room watching what she liked to do with her guys. I readily agreed suggesting that she might like to review a copy of the "West Coast Swinger" magazine where people looking for sex placed ads often with photos and detailed descriptions of what they wanted. This way she could choose an agreeable partner which seemed easier to me than hooking up with a random guy while out dancing and then explaining to the guy that I would be tagging along to the motel with them.

Bev liked this idea, and I went out to buy a copy a few days later. Some of the ads in the magazine were just dick pics which she had no interest in. Do guys ever get laid with ads just showing their junk? The timeframe was during the pre-internet days, so we had to rely on print media.

I brought a current copy home from the local adult bookstore and left it on her side of the bed one evening. I got into bed and waited for her while reading a car magazine. She saw the magazine on her side of the bed, picked it up, scanning the magazine cover and then flashed me a broad smile as she climbed into bed.

"Scoot over," she said patting the bedspread next to her. "Let's look at this together."

I slid over next to her and propped my pillows up so I could see what she was looking at. Most of the ads were couples looking for other couples or other singles. There were the ever-present dick photos which she skipped right by. After about twenty or so pages, Bev said, "How about this guy? He looks like he fits the bill, and his ad is clear that he doesn't mind servicing a guy's wife while the hubby watches. He is in the age range that I enjoy, and he looks pretty nice."

"If you like his ad, it works for me," I told her.

She folded the corner of the page down and continued to flip the pages looking at the other ads. When she finally finished looking, I asked her if she found anybody else or if the first guy was who she wanted to meet?

"I'll call the first guy tomorrow, she told me. "I hope he answers when I call so that I don't lose my nerve. Are you sure you want this?"

I reached over, turned her head to mine and deeply kissed her.

"I'll assume that your answer is yes," she said.

"Not only is it yes, but it's Hell YES!" I told her.

I had butterflies in my stomach all the next day. I stayed in my office as much as I could dreading my employees noticing something was different about me and then asking what's up? I did not want to have that conversation with any of my employees. The butterflies continued on my drive home and were rally fluttering as I walked into the house.

Bev met me wearing an ensemble of sheer red lingerie and red high heels. She held out a mixed 7&7 for me and escorted me to the couch. "Have a seat," she said picking up a drink of her own. "I talked to him today. His name is Rick, and he likes the idea of you watching him with me and so do I," she told me. "Is this weekend, okay with you?"

"Yes," I squeaked.

"Great! We will meet him for drinks about 8PM Friday evening at a bar in Rancho Cucamonga that he suggested. If all goes well, we can get a motel room so you can watch us play. "I am hot about this she told me"! Now, finish your drink and fuck me! I want to tell you all the things I want him to do to me while you watch."

"Oh, my god! I have wanted this for a very long time. I can't wait for Saturday," I told my wife.

In our warming up for sex that night, Bev told me how she wants to suck his cock as I was eating her, how she wants him to eat her and how she wants him to fuck her. "What do you want him to do to me?" she asked.

"I'd like watch him to cum in your hair," I told her. "I prefer watching him fuck you in the missionary position with your legs straight up; please keep your heels on when you are fucking him," I told her. "I would also like you to look at me periodically, I want to see your pleasure. I will likely be jacking off. I hope that doesn't bug him."

That evening's sex was explosively pleasurable!

"No more sex or jacking off until Friday night," Bev told me. "I want you horny as hell when we meet him if this all works out."

Friday brought many more butterflies all day long and on the drive over. Bev was dressed to kill. Very short black skirt, royal blue silk blouse with no bra so her tits were free to move under the silk making her nipples very rigid and 4" heels. I was hard just walking her to the car.

When we entered the bar, she instantly recognized Rick from his photo in the ad. We went to his booth, introduced ourselves and slid into the booth with Bev between Rick and me. She immediately slid closer to him than me. He already had downed at least one drink. Maybe more? I ordered Bev and I drinks and told the waitress that everything was to be on my bill including whatever Rick what having. He quickly ordered another and asked that it be a double. I was wondering if he knew how to pace himself?

When the waitress returned to the bar for our drinks, I noticed a strange look on Bev's face. Other than saying hello, nothing much had really been spoken. Bev looked down at her lap. I figured that he was already touching her at least on her upper leg as it was exposed due to her sitting in such a short skirt. She scooted a little closer to me, and he removed his hand and put it in view on the table.

We commenced with the small talk about jobs where we lived, etc. He told us he drove a delivery truck for a local bakery and was going to community college studying psychology. He ordered another double. Bev and I were still nursing our first drink.

Rick asked how we came to this arrangement of me wanting to watch Bev? Bev and I took turns explaining how we were in the initial stages of our open marriage experiment, that my fantasy was to watch her with other men and her preference was for much younger guys.

"I like this," Rick said. "I can't wait to fuck your wife while you sit there watching us go at it."

This seemed a little out of the blue, but I let it slide. "I'll probably be jacking off," I told him.

"I want to make something clear right now," Rick said looking me directly in the eye. "I don't want a fag looking at, touching or trying to suck my cock," he said downing his entire drink and slamming his empty glass on the table. "I have to piss; don't you dare follow me to the fucking can!"

I looked at Bev and told her, "This is bad news, and we need to get out of here now." I went over and paid the bill. I told the waitress the guy has gone to the restroom and is probably too drunk for any more drinks. We left the bar.

As we drove out of the parking lot, Bev started laughing uncontrollably. "What a fucking looser!" She said loudly. "That cocksucker was trying to finger bang me as soon as we sat down. He's a psycho asshole. Bullshit he is studying anything let alone psychology!"

When we got home, she asked me to get the magazine. "There is another guy I want to try," she told me.

The photo of this guy was of him in a tuxedo. This is a curious photo for a sex ad I thought. His ad said that he gave massages to single women and married women. Husbands were welcome to attend the massage sessions to watch. He was 5'-9", 180 lbs, 32 years old, had all his hair and lived in Palm Springs. He was ten years out of Bev's desired age range, and I asked her if she had noticed this point.

"Yeah, and you are twenty years above what I like, I still fuck you don't I? I'll call him tomorrow morning to ask if he has an opening for tomorrow evening. I don't want to let my desire to do this for you to cool off."

"How about I pretend to be a nice young guy like the asshole should have been?" I asked.

"Nope," she retorted, "I want us both to stay horny for tomorrow night hoping he is available."

The next morning, I was out in my shop working when Bev walked in.

"I called him. We talked for almost an hour! You aren't going to believe this. His name is also Rick. Is that a code name for gigolos?" she asked.

"Could be."

"Well, he will see us at 7PM tonight at his place in Palm Springs. He knows you are coming along to watch him give me a 'full body massage' whatever that is."

"Is it free?" I asked. "I think I can guess what a full body massage is and if I am correct, we will both leave happy."

"No, it isn't free. it will cost you $50, and we need bring a nice bottle of wine. I sure hope this one is better than the asshole turned out to be. What do you think about having to pay a guy to fuck your wife?" Bev asked.

"Quite frankly my dear, I think I really like the idea of paying some guy to fuck you! It makes it all the nastier! Besides, I already pay all your motel bills and I pay for all the alcohol you feed your little college pretend cowboy kids. I enjoy paying for all your extracurricular activities!" The butterflies in my stomach were back. This is going to happen, I told myself. I am going to pay for and then watch a guy royally fucking my wife for me. God this is sexy I continued to think!

"Uh; my little college kids as you say aren't all that little babe," Bev retorted.

We arrived at his place in Palm Springs a few minutes early. His place was in a newish condo. Bev was dressed like the previous evening, just different colors with a bright red silk blouse and red high heels. She looked very hot, and I was again hard as we knocked on his door with all my butterflies' turning summersaults in my stomach!

What a difference! The guy that opened the door was well dressed and well mannered. Not a hint of rushing anything or any level crudeness. He showed us the first floor of his condo which was very nicely appointed. Then, he told us his massage studio was on the 2nd floor. Up we went.

Okay, not exactly a studio. More of a multi-purpose function. It was his bedroom, office, bathroom, several closets and finally a massage space. The mostly open space took up the entire 2nd floor. His bed was huge, and I noticed that there were metal rings affixed to both the headboard and the footboard. Well, this is Palm Springs, I guess there is a little BDSM for some of his clients. But I didn't ask. Bev did and yes, I was correct.

Rick pointed to a closet and told us, "Some of my client's husbands like to watch from inside the closet. If you want to, there is a chair, peep holes in the door, a closed-circuit TV for remote watching, towels and lube. There is also some bottled water on the shelf. "Does this interest you?" he asked.

I looked at Bev and told Rick "No thanks, I prefer to stay in the room watching."

The bed side tables had several scented oils, and the lubricants were also neatly arranged there. There were four overstuffed club chairs in the office area all facing each other with a low round coffee table at the center of the chairs. Under the table on a shelf were several neatly folded white towels. He had a nice big office desk and ample bookshelves filled with books.

I walked over to the desk, removed a white envelope with two $20's and a single $10 from my jacket inside pocket. As I set the envelope on the desk, the reality of what was going to transpire tonight hit me. I am paying a stranger to fuck my wife while I watch him fuck her. I have dreamed and jacked off hundreds of times in the past twenty years hoping this would happen, I thought. Now, it is real! It is going to happen, and I was amazingly hard to the point that my straining cock was in pain. Then, I adjusted the position of the envelope on the desk. I turned and walked over to Bev and very softly kissed her on her lips. "I love you darling," I whispered to her.

Rick suggested that we sit in the chairs and have a glass of wine to give us time to talk. I forget what wine I took. It was red. I told him I don't drink a lot of wine, but I would have one and then if it was okay with him, I'd switch to 7&7's.

He told us that about a quarter of his massages are with the husband just watching and then some want to join in. He said he is pretty much good with anything that suits us.

Then, he asked, "Are you sure you that to do this? I have had guys tell me yes and then when the wife shows sexual enjoyment, they lose it. Are you sure he asked again?"

Bev answered first. "We have been looking forward to my husband watching me with another man for a long time. I have known about his fantasy for about 6 months. He has been thinking about it for twenty years. Yeah, I am VERY sure!"

"Me too," I whispered.

Rick got up and put some soft music on. He dimmed the lights and then, I noticed that there were candles burning all over the space. The mood immediately got very sexy. He came back with a 7&7 for me and refilled his and Bev's wine glasses.

"What do you want Bev?" Rick asked.

"I want to fulfill my husband's sexual fantasy to see me with another man. I want to have oral sex and I want to have sexual intercourse. I want him to watch me pleasure you and you pleasuring me. I want to tell him that I love him, and I want to look at him. I want him to see my face every time I have an orgasm. I need to warn you; my orgasms are very loud so at some point, perhaps the music should get louder."

"I don't have any neighbors up here so scream as loud as you like," he said.

I also cry when I cum. They are tears of happiness, so just cuddle me when I do. You haven't done anything wrong. On the contrary, If I'm wailing and crying, you have done everything right."

"And you? What do you want?" Rick asked.

"Everything Bev said and just a little more. First, I would like you to give my wife a hickey or two in the top part of one of her tits. I want to see it for the next week or so and think of tonight. I would like you to cum in her hair and maybe on her face. You can cum in her mouth if she says yes. Lastly, I would like to eat her out after you two have fucked."

"Any bi action?" Rick asked.

"No thanks, that isn't for me or Bev. Tonight, is for the both of us to enjoy my fantasy."

Rick made me another drink and poured he and Bev a third glass of wine finishing the bottle. We continued to talk with Bev explaining how we got to this point in our marriage. She told him that she goes dancing and hooks up with young guys. She takes them to motels for sex then comes home to tell me all about it as we make love.

Rick asked me if I have sex with other women.

"Yes, but I like them my age because I like to be able to talk to them." I told him that I meet the ladies that I have sex with dancing also but that Bev and I don't typically dance at the same clubs.

Rick suggested that Bev go to the restroom to disrobe. "There is a robe on the back of the door, or you can grab a towel to wrap around yourself."

"Rick, I think I would prefer to dance a slow dance with you first and I like this song. Please dance with me."

Rick stood, walked the few steps to her chair and took her hand helping her up. He held her head in his hands and kissed her softly on the mouth. Then he kissed her again. The third kiss was a very deep French kiss firmly holding her head still. They then walked to an open part of the room and danced very sensuously. I was once again very hard. Rick's hands moved up and down her back going lower and lower until he reached her ass. They stopped dancing and kissed deeply exploring each other's mouth with their tongues. His hands remained clinching my wife's ass. The song ended and they parted and looked at each other.

"Please undress me to the beat of the next song," Bev asked. The next song started, and he did his best to undress her to the tempo of the music. Removing her blouse, he kissed her again softly. Then he removed her skirt... I was surprised that she wasn't wearing any panties. I knew that she left her bra at home but didn't have a clue about the panties. "I want to keep my heels on," she told him.

Rick took her hand and lead her to the massage table. He helped her get up on it and asked her to lay face down. He retrieved some oil and told her it will warm up as he rubs it in. She liked the scent of the oil. I could hear my wife moaning with pleasure as he began rubbing downward with the oil. First her neck and shoulders, then her lower legs, back to her back, down again to her upper legs and finally to her beautiful ass. He went back to her upper legs and switching oils continued massaging them. Finally, one hand slipped between her legs to massage her pussy from behind. Bev raised her ass and spread her legs a bit farther apart to let him have better access to her pussy. She was moaning much louder. I don't know if he had his fingers inside of her or not, but she was obviously enjoying what he was doing.

I had opened my pants and had my cock out stroking it. Rick looked over and told me I could get the lube on the nightstand if I wanted. I did want it!

Rick removed his shirt, his shoes and pants. He was down to his underwear, and I could see that he was also very hard standing next to my wife. He asked Bev to turn over onto her back. He touched her breasts lightly and her nipples instantly hardened standing straight up. He put one in his mouth sucking on it as he cupped her tit in both hands. As he sucked harder and harder she began moaning again. He moved his mouth to the top part of her tit and began sucking on her skin rewarding me with the vision of him giving my wife a hickey. I would be able to see this every day for a week or so reminding me of this evening. He oiled his right hand and began massaging her pussy again, this time from the front. Within a minute, Bev had her first screaming orgasm. I also nearly came at this point. I had to stop stroking my cock. She was panting like a dog as she simmered down.

He moved up by her head and kissed her on her face and then her mouth. This kissing was more like making out. Softly at first and the passion increasing with each kiss. He stood. Lowered his underwear and placed his cock on her cheek. Bev turned her head and sucked his cock head onto her mouth. He was about 6.5 inches and had a nice girth. Bev began sucking and soon he was fucking my wife's face very hard. He was slamming his cock as far into her mouth as possible and she was gagging. I liked hearing her gagging and I could see tears welling up in her eyes from the gagging. Suddenly, he stopped and held his cock in her mouth for a second and then just as suddenly he removed his cock from her mouth and shot copious amounts of cum onto her face and into her hair. He moved down and shot what remained onto the tit with the hickey.

12