Second Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick backed away and walked to one of the chairs to sit down. Bev motioned me to come to her. I walked over with my cock out of my pants, she put my cock in her mouth and sucked me softly. I pulled out before I came and leaned down to kiss her with my tongue inside her mouth tasting Rick's cum. It did not taste like cum at all. It was very smooth and very sweet. I stopped kissing her and started licking the cum off her face and then moved to her cum splattered tit and licked it off of her soft tit. I then kissed her again and helped her off the table. I removed my pants and underwear and shirt and walked her back to a chair.

Rick said that he came again watching me make love to my wife by cleaning his cum out of her mouth and off her skin. He pointed to a pool of cum on the seat of his chair. He said he had been doing this with couples for several years and had never seen a more sensual scene in all that time. Bev stood, looked at me and walked over to where Rick was sitting. She got down onto her knees and took his now limp cock into her mouth. She sucked on his flaccid cock for several minutes. She leaned back and looked at me and smiled. Then, she put her face down to the chair and licked his pool of cum up. My god, I have never imagined my wife doing anything like this slutty thing. I loved watching her sucking his flaccid cock and licking up his cum. I wanted to kiss her, but instead, she stood up and kissed Rick deeply. I am sure that she snowballed him with his own cum.

"Time for another drink," I said.

"Same for me and since we finished the wine, do you have any girlie drinks?" Bev asked.

"This is Palm Springs, of course I have girlie drinks. Bev, what is your pleasure?"

"More of your cum! How do you have such sweet tasting cum?" Bev asked. "I'll have a tequila sunrise if that is possible. If not, a cosmopolitan."

"It's a little-known secret." He said standing to start the drinks. "Sunrise it is."

"What about telling us the secret to sweet cum?" Bev asked.

"Ah, yes! Drink a glass of pineapple juice every day. It doesn't work if you eat a lot of fatty meat, smoke a lot or drink a lot of hard liquor. But, if one is moderate in things, it works like a charm!"

"I'll have to try that," I said. "Bev hates the taste of my cum."

"Please do," Bev chimed in. "Rick, how long before you are ready to fuck me?"

"Oh: fifteen minutes to half an hour give or take."

"When you finish the drinks, can we get in bed to do little things, maybe cuddle?, she asked.

"Yes, we can." Rick responded.

I got up and walked over to get my drink from Rick and found a chair with a better view of the bed than the club chairs.

Rick brought Bev her drink and took her hand and led her to the bed. The bed was on an 8-inch-high platform, so I was looking up. One more thing I hadn't noticed. He had a mirror on the wall that was angled for the position of my chair and a mirror on the ceiling. I was going to have a good view of my wife getting fucked after all.

I watched the ceiling mirror as they climbed into bed. Rick put his arms around her and began kissing her face and then her lips. They were fully intertwined kissing and she was giggling softly. Rick was playing with her tits as they kissed. His right hand finally went to her pussy softly touching her clitoris. Within half an hour, I saw that Rick's cock was fully erect again. Bev noticed about the same time, and she told him to "fuck me now. I really want you inside me."

Rick moved up on top of my wife, and she held his cock and inserted it into her pussy. She sighed loudly. "Oh my god, you feel wonderful inside of me. Hold it right there for a minute."

She spread her legs a bit and lifted her legs toward the ceiling. What a sight it was to see this in both mirrors and looking directly at his cock going into her pussy. My wife was finally going to fuck a guy while I watched. I was in heaven! I could see his cock going into my wife's very wet pussy.

When her legs were straight up, Rick started to slowly pull out and then reinsert his full length... very slowly. He also started to gyrate his hips in a circular motion as he pulled out of her and reinserted his cock in a slow pumping motion. I could hear her pussy juices squishing as he moved. Bev was as wet as hell and the sound of his cock going in and out of my wife was amazing. It was everything I wanted! He increased his tempo, and she came one more time. Her arms were flailing, and she was bucking her hips up into him by arching her back. They were slapping together adding to the wonderful noise of a man fucking my wife for me. I was jacking off feverishly and I came shooting all over my leg and the floor in front of the chair.

Eventually Bev came again and lay still. Rick was still on top of my wife in the missionary position I wanted to see. Bev looked at me and said aloud half out of breath, "Thank you for this! I loved every minute of it!"

"So did I," Rick said also out of breath. "Yes, thanks for letting me fuck this beautiful woman... your wife. I know it was for your pleasure, but it was also my pleasure! I hope you come back again."

Rick climbed off my wife and lay beside her. Her legs were spread, and I could see Rick's cum beginning to ooze out of her pussy. I finished my drink, stood, and climbed into the bed. I crawled up onto my wife, kissed her several times. Moved down to the hickey beginning to darken on her tit, softly kissed it and then moved directly to her spread legs. I licked the cum from between her pussy lips and then inserted my tongue into my wife's fully fucked pussy. There wasn't a lot of cum because Rick had already cum several times. But what little cum that was there was fantastic. I had never tasted such a marvelous cream pie. I have always loved cream pies, but this was the best and I savored it.

I licked out as much as I could and then came back up to kiss my wife. As I came up, Rick was busy kissing Bev. He excused himself and moved back to her side so that she and I could kiss while swapping his cum in our mouths.

All three of us lay there for about an hour. Bev was between us. We alternated kissing her and playing with and sucking her tits. This was how I wanted to share my wife. With a respectful guy that knew how to please a woman and was equally turned on by my watching him please my wife. Being able to watch her with another man and on occasion joining in. I had thought of this scenario for twenty years and it finally came to be in every way that I wanted.

We finally got out of bed telling Rick that we had a long drive home. He asked if we wanted to shower before dressing. I told him no, that I wanted to sleep with her tonight with his scent still on and in her. He smiled.

As we were leaving, I turned to Rick to tell him THANKS once more. I told him that we were so pleased that we felt like we got much more than we expected. I asked if tips were appropriate?

He said they were both appropriate and appreciated. I pulled out another envelope from my jacket inside pocket with a $100 bill inside and set it on the table by his front door. Bev kissed him one more time very deeply. I shook his hand saying "Thanks!"

As we were leaving Palm Springs, Bev asked me to pull into a parking lot. "Did you forget something?" I asked.

"No" she said. "But we do need to talk."

"Talk?" I said confused. "I thought everything was good tonight?"

"It was absolutely great!" My wife told me. "But it was a one-time thing. I totally enjoyed everything about tonight. Couples sex though isn't consistent with the open marriage experiment that we both agreed on."

"I want you to fuck other women and I don't want to know about it. I want to fuck other men and I will tell you every juicy and nasty detail when I come home and I want you to clean my cum filled pussy every time. That was our agreement. I don't want to fuck other men and have you there watching. It just isn't my thing" she told me.

"I wanted to give you this one time for your enjoyment. I admit it, I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. In fact, I enjoyed him so much, I plan on going back to see Rick by myself for more. Maybe I can ask him if his closed circuit tv can record VHS videos for you to play at home which will be a bit like watching me. It just won't be in real time. Now, take me home and make love to me."

12