All Comments on 'Second Watch'

by Hanksville

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

When I was single I had fantasize that I could enjoy watching my future wife with some other men. And then I got married and I then realize having this fantasy is absolutely unerotic, I realized I totally hated cuckolding and sharing.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Quite nice. Well word-crafted. Don't pay attention to the ones who cry cuckold...that is a word that covers 3 different situations and has morphed considerably from the original meaning, which is just a man whose wife had sex with another man, with or without his knowledge. Good to see such talent join the fray and I hope you do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding great story

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

I love how our society demands that we label everything. I am sorry, but in my ancient mind, this was not being a cuckold. He willingly agreed and participated. Cuckold is usually more the connotation that the wife is out screwing others (especially without the partner's consent) and demeaning the man and the relationship. Before my wife passed, she and I participated in swinging activities. I have never heard of swinging activities referred to as some being cuckold. What is the difference between what they are doing and being swingers? I enjoyed our swinging activities, as well as my wife, did. Get real people and stop downgrading and labeling everything because maybe it is something that you are afraid to try!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I remember the West Coast Swingers Magazine days. The contacts were so sketchy. It was so much better when Craigs List came along. Now....

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Well-done! You missed all the stereotypes and caricatures, while capturing what I suspect is more of the true dynamic and psychology of this lifestyle than we see in the mountains of formula-driven fiction that clogs the Internet and e-book markets like leaves in the rain gutter! Normally, I eschew this subject for that very reason, but you've truly rendered it in many different shades of grey, much like the real world around us. 5/5!!

i122i122over 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story of a couple who are open, comfortable and love each other. Those guys that have been married to a woman for 15-20 years know the desire of the Knick of sharing their wife. It’s not so much of sharing her but of the desire to watch her fuck someone. I’m a little disappointed in her insistence upon not allowing her hubby to ever watch her again but I think I understand. My x-wife had a FWB who she fucked on multiple occasions. I had asked her many times to have a 3-some but she would not. She said the reason she didn’t want me with her when she was fucking him was because she would be to embarrassed to enjoy the sex.

One thing I will say about her affair was that the sex with her was fantastic! She said she never orgasmed with him but he was a great form of foreplay for when she got home and fucked me.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

Another sexy read, thank you.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

Very good story... Fun to read and just the right length... but !!! Not letting hubby watch anymore is a bunch of BS..... tell the bitch if that's how prickly she wants to be then her open marriage and going out alone is off!!

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Fir Ifafilhg … The end of watching was a bit of a downer at first, but there were a couple of great outcomes in the long run. First, she always told me her stories when she came home and she was very good at relating the details and she had very vivid descriptions of what she did just a short time before. Second, I had a number of girlfriends both during the marriage and after that also liked to be shared and were really into being watched. So, it all worked out for everybody. Thanks for responding!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Odiouser’s endorsement proves that it is a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great storey would love to get into this kinde of sex to please my wife.

dick_hardendick_harden5 months ago

26thNC's comment proves that he has no idea of the meaning of the word "cuckold". He thinks it means "anything that he doesn't like". Poor little man whose wife cheated on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous