All Comments on 'Second Wife Ch. 07'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ohioohioabout 14 years ago
I don't think...

...that you like women very much! But your stories are well-written, hot, and entertaining. I'll keep enjoying them.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
convoluted humor

glad to see your back.

CSD2CSD2about 14 years ago
FINALLY!

thanks for another installment of Bill "Bean Counter". i almost missed this continued lesson in revenge as i scanned the new releases, and i would have been sick if i did. thanks again and keep 'em coming!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Ohio is right....

on all counts. This guys an asshole, but a funny one.

CreamerCreamerabout 14 years agoAuthor
Please don't confuse

the character and the author. I'm happily married and have a great relationship with my wife, my mother, my mother-in-law, my daughter, and plenty of female friends. Just because an author writes about something from a character's perspective doesn't mean that he necessarily agrees or condones that perspective. One of my other stories is about a time-traveling serial rapist. Do you honestly think I'd condone that? Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant and Sad all at the same time

I love your writing (Thats the brilliant part) and Bills my new hero (Thats the sad part)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep em coming please!

I enjoy your writings, sure hope you don't remove Mary from the story any time soon; keeps it interesting. You have talent. I might even have to share your stories with my husband! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyable Chapter 7!!

Jerry in Washington State, USA - Somehow I missed this chapter when it first appeared yesterday. I check your list of stories often, so I was able to catch it today. I liked this chapter for several reasons. I got a kick out of Mary giving Bill date advice about Dana ... it was weird / odd but quirky fun. I enjoyed the fact that Bill wasn't able to get sex out of Dana on the first date - Bill had been getting laid very easily and it was more realistic to me that he would occasionally end up on a date without sex. I loved Dana's reaction to Bill's rejection - the office sex scene was hot and fascinating!! I also enjoyed that there wasn't the emphasis on humiliating Mary in this chapter. I'm much more interested in the dates / sex that Bill has in his hunt for the Second Wife more than I am about further humiliation of Mary. I much look forward to your next chapter, but admit I wasn't sure if I would ever see this chapter appear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS ENTRY IT HAS BEEN LONG AWAITED..........MORE PLEASE

t_dmannst_dmannsalmost 14 years ago
Just read both series over 3 days

Very entertaining. I like how you're developing Mary charcter throught the diary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great work!

I enjoy your writing... have bought what you offer on Lulu. Please send more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really Great!

Great story man. I love your writing. You should do nothing but write all day. How long does it take you to write a new chapter? They're all so hot.

oubobcatoubobcatalmost 14 years ago
use that goldigging whore!

Great to see you continuing this series, can't wait to read more

magnificent_bastardmagnificent_bastardalmost 14 years ago
can't wait for CH. 8

This series is one of few that i check for the next part every time i log-in. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great,

I've read both series several times now and I just have to say it's great. A+ job.

MantanasterMantanasteralmost 14 years ago
More?

Hope you'll come back to this series. It's excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ready?

Ready for #8?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awaiting the next chapter

The title of the comment says it all. I'll keep turning the pages if you keep writing them Would also love to see a new chapter to cock of age series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding series! Has the author ever considered re-write some of JPB or MattM dog shit stories?

Well done and have really enjoyed your craftsmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No.

No. I really do not like Dana. And it has nothing - okay, maybe a little - to do with the fact that I absolutely hate the name Dana, but she's just so… I just don't like her. Not a bit. Every single other girl has been more interesting. Except possibly those met at the Christmas party in BC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Much Better Written than Most

Both series are great fun; wittier and wiser than most. The "punishment" is more psychological and emotional than really sexual.

I hope Creamer finishes this series not because I want it to end but because I'm really curious to see where he chooses to go.

carljenikcarljenikover 12 years ago

Read this one over 8 times. Every time I come to see if you have put any updates, I read this one as it always get me going. Please finish the story. Hope the 9th part comes really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, I

when young, more than once almost got my ass kicked by turning down a cuniving, bitch, her and her female and male friends...it didn't make sence then, but after your story I can see it now...TY...very good write...bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone man looks for a potential wife by whether she fucks on the first date?! Welcome to the Twilight Zone...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous