All Comments on 'Second Year After Ch. 03'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Shaping more and more towards a mystery

I loved how everything fit perfectly with the wedding and their desires, Henry coming to terms with his demons was probably the single biggest turn of events in this chapter. But then agin so was Dave asking for permission to date Maria, not sure how it'll go but hope for a happy couple (and that Toni doesn't cut his balls off), and maybe Maria is another bi chick he's fallen for :) Amber on the other hand gives me some doubts about her whole swinging of moods and quick emotional bond to both Drew and Kenny, as things stand now she might be the biggest risk for the group.

Now that a few more surprises are in store for us in the upcoming chapters I can't wait to see what they are, sure I have some ideas and expectations but the only real wish it that it isn't something that would ruin the utopia they build by now. Drew's friends do deserve a bit more attention, he & Patti are responsible for a lot of pairings after all, so maybe spend a paragraph or two about them as well.

Gave it the obligatory 5* since I enjoyed it a lot, just like he rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, I'm a bit confused

What were the marriage vows for? If Tina feels like she's falling for Henry then why did she marry Drew if it's possible to fall for another and depart? Why not just keep everything open and come and go as you please? I get that Tina said she would be with the others forever but it sounds as though that is merely as alovers connection not as something more meaningful as you would have by taking vows. This whole thing is getting way too convoluted. It's beginning to become a free for all. If you have any incestual history or leanings just join the group take a marriage vow, because they are now essentially meaningless, and have tons of sex with whomever you want because it's an instant share system. If Jason had panned out then Toni and Jason would have been separate from the group. Tina wasn't that into Henry until after she found out about his incest. Now she is falling for him and who gives a shit about the vows of love? If it was only about who gets the fuck whom why. Take. Any. Vows?? Just have someone fall in love and you're instantly part of the marriage. If everyone is the same then making no a vow is pointless because it changes nothing. They are now completely pointless words. This isn't even polyamory. This is a free love hippie commune with college graduates. It's getting way too muddled. This isn't even about love anymore

GRYFANxGRYFANxalmost 7 years ago

What a horrific bombshell for Henry, but I love how well you handled it with everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
patti and the birthcontrol

and still fucking matt on the Friday foursome and now fucking henry???

as soon as she got of the birthcontrol she should have been exclusive with Drew! big mistake here imo

BUT

finaly you put some story in your story with the Henry thing. finaly some development with real emotions involved.

this is one of your best chapters yet but you have been making your story overly complicated by involving way to many characters on the inside

so i bumped this chapter to 3*

hope you continue this positive trend (though i doubt it)

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Birth Control

Henry has a vasectomy, so there is no risk of pregnancy there. Patti doesn't even have sex with Matt in this chapter, you must be referring to the ONE time in Chapter 2 that he had unprotected sex with her between her stopping her birth control pills and the wedding, when she wasn't yet fertile. As you will see in the next chapter, he uses condoms from now to graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well they tell everyone of their incest relationship and the orgy they have but not to their childhood friends...who will support them and be with them...sick story

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
"Tell everyone?"

With the exception of the Kilsons, where Amber revealed her incest first, the only person (to this point in the story) who was intentionally told is Sophia. So I don't know where "tell everyone" came from. Everyone else either discovered them, overheard something or figured them out. As for thinking childhood friends (Duke and Kenny, I assume you mean) would support them, keep reading...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

It is amazing that the families are able to expand; however, I am concerned about the weakening of security. Although almost everyone in this series has knowledge of the others, self-preservation of the circles/various relationships requires more in-depth knowledges new individuals. In short, make sure that the other person has more to lose than you.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

This whole story is getting to be ridiculous. Young dude declares he's 'married' to two women, one of them his mother, then adds a third woman to this 'marriage' with the possibility of a fourth, or more. Then he goes through charade of a marriage ceremony, with momma as MOH and he's 'mentally' marrying both momma and wifey.

They imagine that the deceased father, Tom, is looking down on all of them, smiling his approval. WTF?

And, not a pregnancy in the bunch during all the fucking, when momma Tina gets worried that she's missed taking the pill and has to be 'careful' when she fucks her son.

This merry band of sex-addicts needs to go out, find a six or seven bedroom house somewhere in the boonies and just rotate the bed-swapping and fucking.

Warren Jeffs could take lessons from this boy.

I realize that this story is fantasy, and I have written a few mother-son incest stories, but this one is 'overmuch.'

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 2 years agoAuthor

@racfguy:

If you read very much of my work, you should soon discover that I don't often go for the "typical" plot. In this case, this series (posted as a set of four series in Literotica terms and ultimately published as four novels) is an investigation into whether incest can coexist with polyamory/open marriage. The group marriage which forms AND its involvement with others outside it is extreme ON PURPOSE. A storyline that's just mom+son was never in the cards and complaining that it's not that plot is rather silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES