Secondary Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly raising my hands, I placed them on either side of her head. Her soft blonde hair felt like strands of silk to my fingers. I looked down at her and saw her looking directly at me. Her eyes sparkled and smiled at me. I pushed forward and watched the tip of my dick part her pouting lips then slide gently into her warm mouth. The sensation of the underside of my shaft slipping gently over her tongue was incredible. When I was half way in I pulled back until only the head remained inside. As I repeated this movement I inserted a little more with each stroke until I was buried in her to the hilt with the head sliding into her throat.

Thoughts flashed through my brain. At last somebody wanted to do something like this with me. I was no longer the too young kid that nobody found desirable. She wanted me and it didn't matter how old I was. She cared about me enough to give me this incredibly intimate gift. I never wanted this to end and at the same time I couldn't wait to spray cum into her mouth until I filled it completely. Finally, biology exerted its irresistible mandate and I pulled back as she had directed me and began to spurt strong jets of my cream over her tongue and watched her swallow each one in succession until I was drained and almost unable to remain standing.

She pulled back and released my dick with an audible pop. "Now that we have that out of the way, what do you say to doing a little chemistry?" She stood up and walked over to sit on a stool in front of a long table. "Pull your pants up and come over and sit beside me."

For the next hour she explained what I was supposed to learn in this course and how I was to learn it. She showed me the important parts of each of the first five chapters of the textbook and explained how to do the experiments in the lab then told me to examine her notebooks that were required documentation of the experiments.

"Jeff, you are fully capable of doing this. It just takes some effort and anything you have trouble with you can ask me about in our sessions. I'll meet with you at least once a week and I'll do the first couple of experiments with you so you get familiar with the equipment and how to use the various apparatus and chemicals."

When she had finished, I felt much more comfortable about being able to do a good job in this class. "Carol I don't know how to thank you for what you're doing for me. Nobody else has ever treated me like a true friend and been genuinely concerned about me like you do. You're truly remarkable."

"I told you I loved learning and I also love sharing that love of learning with others. You're a very intelligent and capable young man and I'm very sure I can help you achieve your goals. I'm also going to give you an incentive plan. Dr. Barnes gives six tests in a semester including a mid-term and a final. For each test that you make a B or better you will receive a night of pleasure with me in my bed. So take advantage of what I'm offering and we'll both get something wonderful out of this. Hopefully it will improve your attitude toward going to school here if you have a girlfriend."

Today was Monday. The first test would be given next Friday. I was going to make a B on that test if I had to study every waking hour from now until I walked into the classroom to take the test. We exchanged cell phone numbers so I could call her whenever I needed help as she spent a lot of time in the science center working on her own classes. Before I left she put her arms around me and kissed me again. I felt ten feet tall when I walked out of the science center and got in my car.

Driving home, thoughts about what had just happened to me were buzzing around in my brain. I had really learned something very important because somebody had treated me like I mattered. And they had done it in such a friendly and caring manner. Carol had shown me how to become motivated to achieve something valuable to my life. That in itself would have made the session worthwhile but she had seen where I was blocked inside and done something to remove those blocks. I was beginning to get an idea that there were actually two parallel types of education. The first was the formal classroom environment where teachers use books to cram knowledge into your head. This primary education had been the only form I had known up until now.

Carol had given me a glimpse of another form. This was the education you got one on one from somebody who genuinely possessed this type of knowledge. It couldn't be written down; at least not in a way that you could absorb it. This was secondary education. I suddenly understood that my life would never be all that it could be without both forms.

Over the next few days I threw myself into studying the first five chapters of the Chemistry textbook with a fanatical zeal. I went to the library and spent hours reading other books that discussed the lessons and even found copies of previous tests that Dr. Barnes had given in the past. Suddenly the lights had come on in my head and I was soaking up the material like a thirsty sponge. I spent fifteen minutes with Carol on Thursday, the day before the test, and she quizzed me to see how ready I was. I answered every one of her questions and she was delighted with how well prepared I was. She gave me another one of those toe-curling kisses and told me to get a good night's sleep and stop thinking about Chemistry until I walked into the classroom the next day. All the way home I could feel her hands on my butt where she had squeezed me when she kissed me.

I took her advice and did homework for my other classes until dinner was ready. After eating I headed for the living room and put on a movie. My mother walked by and saw me sitting there. "Don't you have a test to study for?"

"I've already studied for my test. I'm just letting it all ramble around in my brain for a while."

"Don't you have homework in your other subjects?"

"That's all done too."

"OK, but you know you've got to improve your grades this semester."

"I'm well aware of that mom. I'm prepared for the test."

When the movie ended I went to my room and got ready for bed. I slept better than I had in days and awoke at seven thirty. I had a leisurely breakfast and spent a few minutes going over the material I expected to be on the test. I felt confident that I was prepared to do well. This is what I had been lacking the entire time I had been going to school here. I was never truly engaged with learning. Most of what I was being taught seemed unnecessary and uninteresting. Now I realized what an opportunity I had to become something more than just a bright kid. I needed to become an informed bright kid. Knowledge was important in today's world and I had been resisting it.

The drive to school was routine and I found a place to park in the lot at the science center. When class began, Dr. Barnes announced that since this was the first test he would spend a few minutes going over the important concepts he hoped we had all digested well enough to make a good grade on the test. A lot of the students seemed a little nervous and anxious but I felt very comfortable that I had a firm grasp of the content. We were allowed fifty-five minutes to complete the test but I was finished in forty. I rechecked my answers and turned in my test then walked out of the classroom.

I didn't have another class until two so I walked over to a little park next to a small lake and read some material for it. This class was Differential Equations and my newfound interest in learning had already affected my ability to absorb these lessons better as well as my Chemistry lessons. It felt good to know that I was finally in synch with what I was doing at this school. I had made a decision. Either quit or get to work. Carol had inspired and challenged me to do the latter and I would be eternally grateful to her for what she had already taught me.

The next day was Saturday and although I didn't have a class, I could go to the chemistry lab and do an experiment since the science center was open from eight in the morning until eight at night. I got there around eleven and spent an hour doing one of the assigned experiments for the next week. I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I didn't even notice Carol had walked up behind me.

"Very good Jeff. You really seem to be getting the knack for this stuff."

I turned around at the sound of her voice and saw her beautiful smiling face. "What brings you here?"

"Two things actually. I have an experiment of my own to run and I wanted to talk to Dr. Barnes' assistant. He's the one who grades the tests. I was just about to send you a text to inform you of your grade when I saw you in here."

"So, are you going to keep me in suspense until I get the test back next week or are you going to share the result with me now?"

"Oh I'm going to share al lot more than just the result with you. Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"No I don't."

"Then how would you like to get your reward that I promised you in my incentive plan? You aced the test smarty pants." She stepped forward and gave me another scorching kiss. Her soft breasts pressed against my chest unrestrained by a bra and I almost stopped breathing as her hands molded themselves to my butt cheeks. She finally pulled back and let me up for air. "I've been looking forward to this as much as I hope you have. I'm tempted to take you into one of the offices and lean over a desk so you can fuck me doggy style. But, since this will be your first time I'll resist that temptation and we can go back to my place as soon as we're finished here. I think I can promise you a very pleasurable introduction to the joy of sex."

"Can I have a rain check on fucking you in the office?"

"Count on it."

Despite the anticipation of what was going to happen later I was able to stay focused on my experiment and with Carol's help got it successfully completed and documented. She then let me do her experiment with her and taught me some things about Physical Chemistry, the course she was currently taking. There was a lot more math involved but being a math major, I was able to understand it. The joy she exhibited in learning was infectious and I actually had fun working with her. Even when a problem came up she approached the solution in a way that was both scientific and childlike at the same time.

When we had finished documenting our results and cleaning up the lab we walked out to the parking lot. She told me to follow her to where she lived and in less than fifteen minutes we were pulling into the driveway of a beautiful home in a very upscale part of town. She pulled in the garage and I parked in the driveway.

"Wow Carol, this place is fabulous. Do you rent a room here or live with friends?"

"Neither actually, I own this house."

"I guess that's one of the perks of having rich parents."

"My father is very savvy about investments. He knew this town was growing and if I was going to spend four years here going to school he wanted me to be comfortable. This place is already worth more than he paid for it. Plus he remodeled it and made some improvements. He told me to hold onto it for a while until I thought it was time to sell it. I'm rather fond of it and intend to keep it for a hideaway. Come on in and I'll show you around."

The architecture in this part of town was Old Spanish. Most of the homes had peach colored stucco walls and orange barrel tiled roofs. Vines grew up the walls and old oaks stood tall in the yards to provide shade. I had been in one before when my parents once dreamed of living here.

The house was larger than it looked from the street because the lot was deep. We walked in the massive wooden front door to a great room that towered twenty feet high with a balcony all around the second story where the bedrooms were. On the other side of the great room four sets of double ornamental iron gates provided access to a courtyard outside that was partially enclosed by ten foot walls. Beyond the courtyard was a pool.

The kitchen and dining rooms had been enlarged from the original floor plan and were elaborate and functional. There was a study in one corner of the house that was full of books and expensive furniture. Two large master bedrooms and two smaller ones took up most of the second story. Luxurious bathrooms accompanied them. Small balconies off each of the bedrooms afforded a place to sit and have a morning coffee in peace while listening to the sounds of the breeze blowing through the oak trees and the birds happily chirping.

"Carol this place is incredible. You really know how to live. Thank you for sharing it with me."

"Jeff I have learned that joy cannot exist unless it is shared. This house and the expensive furnishings only have value when they are shared with others. Having you here increases my happiness because it also makes you happy. This is crucial to understand, it is your attitude that makes all the difference. All of this will be gone some day Jeff so there's no point in trying to possess it exclusively. Have you ever read Shakespeare's play the Tempest? In that play Prospero says"

Our revels now are ended. These our actors,

As I foretold you, were all spirits, and

Are melted into air, into thin air:

And like the baseless fabric of this vision,

The cloud-capp'd tow'rs, the gorgeous palaces,

The solemn temples, the great globe itself,

Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve,

And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,

Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff

As dreams are made on; and our little life

Is rounded with a sleep.

She led me out to the courtyard and told me to sit in one of the lounge chairs.

"You make yourself comfortable and I'll go make us some tea."

Who couldn't be comfortable in a home that came close to being as fabulous as the Alhambra in Spain. I spent a few minutes wondering what I had done to deserve the attention of somebody like Carol. I was already in awe of her and I suspected I had only glimpsed a small part of her. The thought crossed my mind as to what a wonderful world this would be if everybody were like her. Her honesty, enthusiasm, concern and compassion surrounded her like an aura and made you feel good just to be in her presence. How do you get to a place where you drop all the drama, the lying and bullshit in your life? And when you do, what makes you want to share it with others without preaching or proselytizing?

Lost in contemplating these questions, she startled me when she returned with a tray that had two cups on it. She sat the tray on a table beside the chair I was sitting in and then knelt beside me. "What are you thinking so hard about?"

"You. Do you have any idea how amazing you are? I've not only never met anybody like you before I wouldn't even believe anybody who told me there was somebody like you. You have an atmosphere around you that makes me feel at peace for the first time in my life. Not just on the surface but deep inside."

"To answer your question, I do realize how amazing I am. I don't say that to brag or inflate my ego but to celebrate my existence. I also realize that everybody else has the potential to be amazing. Some more than others and when I meet a person that I feel can be receptive to growing and learning from me then I grow and learn by sharing who I am with them. I've been fortunate to have been with people who have nurtured my own growth and spiritual development and I have an obligation to do the same for others. I was admonished not to be a missionary but to be an example. Nobody needs to be told about the light if they will only open their eyes and see it for themselves."

I looked at her and saw the light. "That's what you're doing for me, you're teaching me how to open my eyes. Ohhhh Carol, I...I..." I couldn't finish that sentence because the tears began to stream down my cheeks and it felt like a dam had burst inside me. My crying turned to sobbing and she moved forward to hold me in her arms.

"Ohhh my sweet, wonderful friend, cry your tears. Let them flow and wash away the boulders inside you that have been blocking you. It's not your fault Jeff. Nobody has helped you to see before. That's what I'm here for. Give them to me and I will make them disappear just as Prospero foretold."

I don't know how long this catharsis lasted but she stroked my head and kissed my face until I finally settled down.

"You could give a girl a complex Jeff. I brought you here to have sex with you and you're acting like I'm going to torture you."

"Please don't take this the wrong way but after all you've already done for me I think having sex might be anti-climatic. It scares me to even imagine how wonderful making love with you could be."

"It's a good thing for you that you're not going to have to imagine it. We're going to spend the rest of the day and night doing it. Now you sit up and drink this lovely tea I've made just for you. I must tell you that it contains Ecstasy and Viagra as well as some herbs that will make you feel invigorated and horny. If you don't want to drink it I can fix you some without the drugs. I don't give a drug to somebody without telling them what it is first."

"I've heard about Ecstasy and I've always wanted to try it but I'm pretty sure the Viagra won't be necessary. Just the sight of your naked body will be all the erection inducing stimulation I'll need."

"That's very sweet of you to say but you need to trust me; I'm a chemistry major remember and I've had quite a bit of experience with drugs. I don't use them casually to do silly things or as an escape. I want that lovely cock of yours to have the best time of its life tonight."

"What about you? What's in your tea?"

"Everything but the Viagra. Ecstasy isn't called the love drug for nothing. For me, it turns sex into a religious encounter where not just genitals meet but souls touch. But you have to control the conditions. Freak-outs and interruptions can make for a very disappointing experience. I'll see to it that we are not disturbed tonight. It takes about thirty to forty minutes for the effects to be felt so while we're waiting I'll put on a little show for you. Drink up."

I finished my tea then leaned back in the lounge chair. Carol drank hers then took the cups and the tray and went back in the house. She was gone for about fifteen minutes and when she returned she was dressed like a stripper in a high-class gentlemen's club.

Music began to play from camouflaged speakers hidden away in the courtyard. The music was electronic and had a beat that did a lot more than just suggest sex. Besides the overdone make-up, she wore a diaphanous gauzy scarf around her boobs that did very little to cover them but left a touch of mystery. A tiny black lace thong struggled to contain the full outer lips of her pussy with limited success. Bald beavers had not become the fashion that they are today so seeing that she couldn't possibly conceal even a single pubic hair in that little garment was a real turn-on.

Thigh-high black stockings and four-inch patent leather heels completed the outfit. She danced like she was a professional that had been doing this for a living since she was old enough to be in a club. Up until now I had mostly seen her in regular clothes and lab coats. The little shorts were the most risqué thing I had seen her wear but they were still acceptable for school.

She danced around the courtyard striking classically sexy poses that showed off her attributes to maximum advantage. She held the poses long enough for me to fully appreciate just how sexy and gorgeous she was. I couldn't find a single flaw.

She moved to the chair I was reclining in and swung her leg over my chest straddling me with her back to me. Very slowly she bent over and gave me a view of her magnificent ass, all but naked save for the little string of the thong that ran up her crack to a similar one around her waist.

123456...8