Secondhand Toys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better. Better than anything anywhere ever."

"Would you do it again?"

"In a heartbeat."

Charlie bites her lips and eyes my privates. Right about that time, I hear the bed creak in short fast jerks.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, mmm!" He thrusts in and holds it there. His head sags down against my sister's chest. She rubs his hair while secretly rolling her eyes. "That's it, baby. Dump it all inside me," she says in a dead monotone voice.

He finishes up whatever that was, and fiddles with his crotch. The strange man rolls off of my sister and stands up.

"We good?" Addy asks.

The man adjusts his crotch and eyeballs my sister up and down. Nessa bites her lip, looking pouty while her hand kneads her boob. Her other hand cups over her privates. "Yeah, we good," he says. He digs into his pocket and tosses a knotted up plastic baggy onto the bed.

"We'll call again, love," Nessa says and waves toodeloo.

"See ya!" Addy says. She nudges me and Charlie. "Smile and wave, girls."

"Bye!"

"See ya!"

He blushes. "Yeah, aight." And leaves. His footsteps don't sound so scary when they're leaving. Everyone seems to hold their collective breath as the front door creaks open, then we all release it when it slams shut.

"What a clown." Nessa still has her hand cupped over her pussy. She shimmies over and sits on the edge of the bed. Her other hand picks up the baggy. She looks it over then tosses it to Addy who snipes it out of the air.

"I know how much is in there," Nessa tells the girl.

"Yeah, yeah," Addy waves her off and digs around in her handbag. She pulls out a pocket mirror and opens it up. Addy's smacking her lips, like the plastic baggy is some great treasure, but she does spare a glance back at my sister cupping her crotch. "Want a towel, huh?".

Nessa looks at her pussy then over to me. "Nah, I'm good." She curls her finger at me. Come hither.

Me and Charlie exchange glances. I shrug and crawl over there in my little pink tutu.

Everything happens so fast. Big Sis Nessa snatches me by the hair. I only get a moment to peek as Nessa spreads open her thighs and shoves me toward her crotch. This viscous white stuff is leaking out of her gaping vagina. I see her tunnel clench and another glob of the white stuff spits out her hole.

Then, my vision goes black. It's so hot and wet where my face is. Her hand is on the back of my head, shoving me deep between her thighs and then some.

Nessa gives me a single instruction: "Suck."

Charlie gasps.

I suck.

This tastes like a super concentrated version of her undies that I used to steal. My sister has a rich tang. Sharp to my tongue, but with a subtle sweetness that I adore. I feel like a baby cat feeding. My hands knead at the soft flesh of Nessa's thighs while my mouth suckles her pussy--nip, nip, nip, nip, nip.

I feel her plump pussy lips envelop my mouth and smother against my cheeks. Behind all that softness, her pelvic bone cradles me firmly.

I suck on her hole. Thick globs of salty goo pour onto my tongue. There's nowhere for it to go, so I swallow it down just as fast as it comes in. It dawns on me that the salty taste is perverting everything sweet about my sister's pussy. That man defiled my sister! With renewed vigor, I suckle his nasty goo out. She makes noises for me that she never made for him.

Her hand's still on the back of my head, smothering me deep. I'm so lost in my chore that it takes longer than it should for me to realize that I can't breathe. Oh God! I need to breathe! I frantically rap on the top of my sister's legs. She rips me out of her pussy by my hair.

I try to gasp in a breath, but with the man's goo and my sister's slick wetness filling my mouth, I begin to cough and choke as it all goes down the wrong pipe. Spittle and goo drips down my chin and onto the floor. And i still need that breath!

Nessa smacks me on the back once, twice, thrice, then rubs that spot. I'm able to relax enough to swallow everything back and suck in a sweet gasp of air. I'm still panting with spit dribbling out of my mouth when Nessa shoves me back in.

Suck. Suck. My only function is to vacuum my sister's vagina out.

Eventually, she lets go of my hair, seemingly assured that I'll stay put, and rests her arms on top of my head like I'm an end table. In the outer world, I hear a fast chopping sound, like metal tinking on glass.

Someone takes a really big sniff. "Oh yeah!" I hear Addy say.

"Take the fat one," she says right after.

My sister sniffs something in. Then keeps on sniffling.

"What's that?" Charlie asks. "Is that, like, cocaine?"

"Better," Addy replies. "Here, try a bit. It'll sober you up."

"I don't know..." But shortly after, I hear another big sniff and Charlie going, "It burns! It burns!"

Addy laughs. "Just wait'il the drip."

That's all outside my new home between Nessa's thighs, though, so I don't pay it much mind. My purpose is to clean her out. Maybe she needs a scrubbing, too?

I get brave and stick my tongue into Nessa's hole. She really likes that. I pretend I'm kissing her on the mouth. Swirl my tongue around, point it and rub it up and down the roof of her tunnel.

"Jesus fuck, you little slut." I hear Nessa gasp.

She likes that! Her hips start softly bucking. I can take my time here, so I really begin paying attention to her anatomy. The tip of my tongue climbs over each and every one of her ribs that I feel in her gaping hole. I swirl my tongue around each one on the descent.

One, two, three. I count them out as my tongue slithers past. I want to go for more. I want to set a new personal record. I open my jaw up until it hurts and swallow her crotch whole. My teeth press into her pussy lips until her pelvic bone stops it from going any deeper. My tongue really gets in there. One, two, three, four, and just nearly five ribs are what I can explore of my sister's vagina.

"Watch the teeth, you little shit." Nessa whacks me on top of the head. "No, actually...keep doing that." She grinds against my face. I'm loving this!

Every now and again, I come up from my spelunking expedition with a wet slurp to draw a fresh breath of air. I peek up at my sister with a modest grin.

She wipes the corners of my mouth with her thumb. "I'm gonna do such bad things to you," she promises and shoves my head back in.

Slurp, suck, glurb. This is my life now: Making out with my sister's pussy.

"Does--does she like doing that?" Charlie asks.

"Loves it," Nessa deadpans.

"Why, you wanna give it a go?" Addy asks.

"...ew, no." But there's not as much conviction in Charlie's voice.

I get even braver. I slather my tongue a little farther down and peck my lips on her back hole. That makes me giggle. I'm kissing my sister's ass, ha! I wonder if it has ribs, too? I try to poke my tongue in there, but she's clenched up tight. Maybe she doesn't like that or--oh, there we go. Her hole relaxes and opens to me. Nope. No ribs back there. It's smooth down in side. Just to check, I open my jaw super wide again and bury my teeth against her butt-flesh. Nah, even way on in, it's smooth. Huh.

Giggling, I give Nessa tiny little pecks as I kiss on back up into her soaking pussy. I flick her petals with my tongue. That makes her twist my hair, but not in a bad way.

Then I find her bud. I clamp down with vacuum force. Her tender skin bulges into my mouth from the suction, and I loll my tongue around her button.

Suddenly, she rips my head out of there. She doesn't look happy, but she doesn't look mad, either. I think it was too much for her. "Someday, we're gonna need to give you a lesson in eating pussy," she says.

She lets me go, and I take that chance to look back at my new friend. Charlie is lightly humping the air. Scraggly Addy is trying to peek down her shirt.

"I feel hot," Charlie whines. She rubs her temple. "And there's a yellow tornado in my brain."

Addy flicks her eyes up to the Lord and mouths Thank you, Jesus.. "Here," she says to Charlie, "let me help you out of that." She tries to tug at the bottom of her sister's shirt.

"Ew, no. You're gross." Charlie's breathing is heavy. Her eyes meet mine. "Hi."

"Um." I wipe the smut off my mouth. "Hi."

"You missed a..." Charlie points to the corner of her mouth.

"Oh." I wipe that spot. It's a glob of white goo. "Sorry."

She shakes her head softly. "It's okay." Her voice is light and airy.

Neither of us know what to say next. We just stare at each other, but strangely, it doesn't feel awkward. She's so beautiful.

"Stand up, kid." My sister whispers in my ear.

"O-okay." I'm still staring at Charlie.

Big Sis Nessa runs her hands up my body. She feels from in between my legs all the way down to the tips of my toes. Her hands slide up my waist and cup my breasts. It feels like she's a police officer giving me a contraband search. I think she touches every square inch of my body.

Her head peeks over my shoulder. She's looking at Charlie, too, but it's a different kind of look, almost like a challenge. Charlie breaks my gaze.

As if to drive her point home, Nessa jerks my head back and kisses me deep. She holds her tongue out, and I suck on it.

Then, while I'm standing in the center of the circle of our friends, she starts to take off my clothes. Nessa slips off my ratty old panties. I can't even look at Charlie as I step out of them, but she's sure looking at me. Addy, too. I swear the scraggly one is going to chop me up and boil my bones.

"Scissors." Nessa holds out her hand.

Her friend holds out a razor blade instead.

"That'll work." Nessa grabs the collar of my tutu and takes quick short strokes through the fabric.

I see how sharp that thing is. I tense up.

"You think I'm going to cut you?" Nessa swipes the dull backside of the blade across my chest. It leaves a red trail of irritation.

I let out the breath that I've been holding and shake my head. "No. You wouldn't do that." My body relaxes.

Nessa, who was acting like she was going to take another dull swipe, pauses. I think I caught her off guard, rare as that is. She mutters something about "...wouldn't be too sure about that," but she leans in and gives me a tender kiss on the red trail she left behind.

Swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe. A little pinch at a time, she slices away the fabric until my little pink tutu is completely bifurcated right down the middle.

My cheeks are as red as they've ever been. I feel like an exhibit on display with them all lounging around me. My sister parts me open.

I go to cover my chest and privates, but Nessa harsh voice hisses in my ear. "Don't you dare. I will cut your arms off. You know what, Doll? Hold those arms straight out."

I do. She peels my clothes completely off, and there I am, as naked as I can be. I can' tell what Charlie is thinking. Addy...I'd rather not think about her.

"Spin, slowly. You're a doll on display."

I make slow circles with my arms straight out. My thick wiry bush is poking out of my nethers this way and that. All my bony gangly proportions bare to my friends. Worst of all, I feel my puffy nipples stiffen. Out, out, out they grow until they're like pinky stubs erected out of my chest.

"I'm sorry," I whimper. I know they're ugly.

Charlie's mouth is agape. She shakes her head, just utterly taken. "Don't be. You are--"

Scraggly Addy cuts her off. "You got a body ripe for dirty fucking, and a baby face that makes me wanna do all the bad things to you."

Surprisingly, Charlie nods in agreement, her mouth just hanging open.

"Lay down," Nessa orders.

I do. She makes me face my privates toward my friends.

"Spread 'em," she says.

"...Charlie," I whimper. If I had a friend in her, I can be sure that I do not anymore.

I spread my legs open. Nessa makes me lift me legs into her famous "V."

"Up, up, up," she says. "Open wide, Dolly."

She must not have been happy with the exposure, because she straddles over me and spreads my butt cheeks farther. She even pulls open my pussy lips and runs one of her sharp acrylic nails through.

"Can I...touch?" Charlie asks.

Nessa has a one word answer for her: "Mine."

To drive home her point, she lowers her big bare ass down right on my face. My nose pokes up her bum. Her pussy smothers over my lips. She doesn't put all of her weight on me, but it sure is most of it. It's enough to make the back of my head sore against the hard floor.

She rocks back and forth. I suppose this is payback for me grinding on her thigh because that's exactly what she's doing to my face. Her juice and stench pours down my face. Air becomes a precious commodity. She's smothering my face so well with her pussy and ass that I have to time my breaths for when she rocks all the way back. Then, I have just enough of a reprieve to slurp a breath through the tiny trench in her pussy.

Nessa grabs me by the heels and spreads me farther. I simply could not be more debased.

She proves that thought immediately wrong. She leans forward. With her shift in weight, now I have to slurp my breaths through the crack of her ass.

For a moment, I think she's going to play with my pussy. Her fingertip trails through it, even peeking her nail down my virgin tunnel, but no, she's just collecting juice. She lathers it onto my ass. And just like the other night, except much drier, Nessa steps through the process: One finger, then two, then finally all three.

My asshole pooches in and out, and she pumps into me, my dry sticky walls clinging to her fingers. I don't cum this time. She stops and spreads my cheeks wide open as my hole gapes empty. She holds it there until I can wink it shut, then Nessa gets up off of me.

She bends over and offers me her hand. I feel hot tears sting my eyes. I sniffle and take it.

Certainly, there goes my chance at friendship. Maybe, maybe dolls don't have friends? Maybe they only have their human?

Nessa helps me to sit up. I hic, and try to bite back the tears. She kisses my forehead, then gives me a soft peck on the lips. That's an unusual thing for her. I'm able to give her a half-smile. That does feel better.

Charlie's got the front of her fly unzipped. Her hands down the front of her pants just pumping wildly. Her face is sweaty and flushed. She doesn't even notice Addy behind her slowly rubbing Charlie's nipples over her shirt. Nope. Charlies looking right at me! That erases the rest of the embarrassment that I feel.

I give her a little wave. She nods and bites her lip and faps her hands inside her undies even faster. So pretty...

Nessa stands up tall and proud while I hug my knees to my chest below her and gawk at Charlie. Nessa straddles her thighs around my head and rests her pussy on top. Suddenly, it's very wet and warm. A pungent stream pours down the front of my face. Nessa, she's...she's...she's peeing on me!

I'm utterly flabbergasted! What point is she trying to make?

All I can do is hang my head as her pee drenches my hair, dribbles off my chin, down my chest, and puddles up on the floor below me.

She finishes up and sits down on the floor, leaned back against her bed. Nessa pulls me onto her lap.

I feel dead inside. She leans me back against her chest and spreads my legs. Idly, Nessa strokes her finger through my pussy just the same as she did at the start of the night. My privates are essentially hers now. I think that's her point. And so, Nessa casually molests me in front of her friends. I stare at the floor. Her finger slips into my bum. She can do that. It's hers.

Maddie's blanket is thrown off. The unconscious twin's privates are exposed. Addy, man, she's really riled up now. She pounces on her twin sister, that poor girl who's laid back with her pants around her knees. All Maddie wanted to do tonight was have a happy bonding time with her sisters. She wanted to protect the youngest. Even Scraggly Addy, Maddie clearly was reaching out for some kind of relationship with that girl, too; after all, she was hanging out with her.

Oh, what a mistake that was!

Without a shred of hesitation, Addie drives her fingers right into her wholesome twin's vagina. Maddie stirs, seemingly having slept off some of the drugs but not enough to put up any real resistance. "Ad-ad-addy! No, no, no. Stop. That hurts. Addy."

She tries to push the other girl off, but her arms fall limp. She appears to be trapped in her own body, fully conscious of what's happening around her but powerless to stop it.

Addy rapes her vagina. Even I know what this is. Her fingers pound her sister hard and fast. There's no love in any of this. The lack of love and pure cruelty drive Addy on. Against her sister's protests, she bites Maddie's lip.

Then she snarls and bites Maddie's chest. She rips down the collar and swallows her sister's tit. Betrayed by her body, Maddie moans in pleasure.

Me and Nessa have done a lot, but this...

I'm shocked. I hug my sister's arm. She stops playing with my nethers and wraps her arm around me as well, protecting me from that beast.

...this is not that.

Charlie appears fervent from the drugs. They sure hit her like a freight train. She's got one hand up her shirt while her other one faps her pussy under her panties. She flushed and drenched in sweat, apparently half delirious from the arousal. It does feel good to see that she's only looking at me.

"Charlie, get over here. Maddie wants you to suck her pussy. Don't you want to be like your friend?" Addy calls out.

I see Maddie's eyes go wide in horror. She sees her once innocent little sister masturbating. "Ch-Charlie? Charlie, no, no--"

Addy shuts her up with a pretend kiss.

Charlie crawls across the floor like a wild animal. There's a delirious gleam in her eye.

"What was that white powder, Nessa?" I ask.

"Ice," she states simply.

"I don't ever want to do that."

Nessa kisses the top of my soaking wet head. "No. You won't."

Charlie ducks under the bridge of her wholesome sister's pants and dives right into her pussy. Suckle, suckle, slurp, slurp. She's doing exactly what I did to Nessa, even down to the kneading of her sister's thighs.

Maddie bucks up. I can't tell if it's to shake her sister off or if it's because she enjoys it. She's too weak for that distinction to matter anyway.

Scraggly Addy quits sucking on her sister's face. She's got an evil smile. "You're gonna wanna watch this, hun." She tips up Maddie's head so she can get a better view.

"Ch-Charlie? Oh. Oh! No!" She screams that last part out.

Charlie peeks up and wipes her mouth. She beams at her sister like a happy puppy dog. Am I a good girl? Who's a good girl? Am I a good girl? Huh, huh?

"Charlie loves it, and you love her, so you best lean back and enjoy it," Addy says. "You don't want to disappoint Charlie, now do you?"

"Dis...appoint...Charlie?" Maddie works those words around her mouth, like she just can't grasp the sheer audacity of them.

"See?" Charlie beams. "Now I'm old enough to join in with you two, too!"

I don't think Charlie understands any of this. She seems to really believe that her sisters were having a secret affair.

"Nessa, stop this," I plead. If anybody can, she can.

Nessa's just watching the chaos with a mildly bemused expression on her face. "No. I don't think I will."

Her finger finds my pussy and she starts rubbing in all the right spots. The sexual fervor brought on by that helps me cope.

"Char...lie?" Maddie still can't believe it. Charlie's sucking on her pussy.

Scraggly Addy rests her wholesome twin's hand on top of Charlie's head. I see Maddie clench the back of Charlie's hair. She--she's not pulling away, though. She's pushing in. She's pushing Charlie's head in.

Addy skulks around behind Charlie's upturned bum. She gives Maddie a cheeky grin and hooks her thumbs into Charlie's waistband.