Secondhand Toys Pt. 02

Story Info
Mousy girl in the attic becomes her sister's favorite toy.
11.4k words
4.81
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I screwed up a bit and published the first part of this story in Incest/Taboo, but it was a bit much for them, lol. This part goes even harder, and I was told you guys are a pretty open minded crowd for this sort of debauchery.

I'm treating it more as a dark psychological story than a straight up erotica. The focus is on the psychological change in a sheltered girl as she becomes her sister's toy, and the main fetishes it hits on are lesbian incest, nonconsent/reluctance, and (very unhealthy) dom/sub dynamics. A bit of a spoiler, but it has some face sitting, heavy exhibitionism, anal, watersports, felching, and a very light foot thing at the end but the story wasn't really written with the purpose of hitting any of those fetishes. It's just kinda how the natural progression felt right to me.

Between the two parts, it's about novella length (23,000 words), and I think has room for one more part.

**************************

Part 2:

Thursday night, Nessa's friends will come over--or so I was told. Well, it's now Thursday.

I'm standing in my room in only a saggy pair of bulk Target panties with moth holes all over and one of Nessa's dirty oversized tees. Nessa's digging through my closet. She slings my clothes over her shoulder one at a time. "What the fuck even is this?" She holds out a pure white Sacred Heart tee with a happy anthropomorphic guitar hanging on Jesus' cross.

My hands are folded modestly together in front of my crotch. "That was from vacation Bible school my freshman year." I think a minute. "You were there. You don't...you don't remember that?"

Her lip curls, and she pinches the shirt way out like it's a filthy rag. That one went in the trash.

She keeps digging through my closet. "You ain't got shit. Why's all your shit so old? Huh?"

"Well, that was, uh, you know, the last time I got clothes."

Nessa freezes for a moment. "...Jesus fuck, girl."

She keeps digging and slinging. Suddenly, she laughs out loud. "Now, that's what I'm talking about!"

She pulls a frilly pink costume dress out of some dark recess. "You know what this is?"

"It's from Sacred Heart's Holy Halloween bouncy house party back in eighth grade. I went as..." I tap my finger against my lip. "...a girl in a pink dress."

Nessa beams. "Nope!" She sizes it against me. "This is a proper dress for a doll."

The dress is small against even my slight frame; after all, it is from six years ago.

"Let's try it on," she says.

I start to slip my left arm through the sleeve of Nessa's shirt. Smack! She whacks me upside the head. "The fuck you doing?" She asks.

"I--you said to try it on."

"Dolls don't dress themselves, stupid. Arms up."

I lift my arms sky high. She slips her shirt up and over my head. I wince as the head hole catches. She gives it a tug and lifts it free. That's the only piece of clothing she threw on the bed today, her own dirty old shirt. All my nice clean clothes are scattered across the floor.

I start to cover my chest, but she slaps my hand away.

"What are you doing? Arms up."

She stuffs my old costume dress down over my head. It takes a lot of tugging to get it situated right. I hear a seam rip somewhere. The zipper in back is hanging open. She tries to zip it up, but she's got to tug on it so hard that it lifts me up onto my tippie-toes.

"Ouch!" It pinches my skin.

"Whatever." She says that, but she also quits tugging. In the end, she barely even got it halfway up.

It's tight and pinching me in all the wrong places. The cheap plastic frills hoop around my thighs. I am grateful for at least that amount of modesty. My chest is definitely bigger than it was in the eighth grade, but the half open zipper in back gives the front just enough slack to cradle my breasts, even if the left one is pinched out at an uncanny angle.

Nessa bursts out laughing. She doubles over with her hands on her knees. "You look so fucking stupid!" She wipes a tear. "It's perfect. You got a tiara, bitch?"

I shake my head. That deflates her spirits a bit, but she checks a text on her phone and perks back up. As per typical, she grabs me by my arm and leads me out of the bedroom.

Downstairs, the curtains are drawn. It's musky and dark. The TV strobes icy blue. Mom's in her recliner, sipping vodka and lime and watching Bonanza. She wrinkles her nose as Nessa leads me by and on into her bedroom--well, it's practically my bedroom, too, now.

I don't worry about Mom. What she'd do if she knew what us girls were up to is exactly the same as what she'd do if she didn't know, and that's nothing at all.

While we're waiting in Nessa's room for her friends, she makes me clean up the mess in here. I pile all her loose clothes into a mountain in the closet. She gives me a funny look at that. "I'll wash them later," I explain.

"How? Washer's still busted."

"I'll scrub them in the bathtub."

"With what?"

"A teaspoon of Dawn and some baking soda sprinkles work pretty well."

The corners of her mouth flicker, toying with an expression that could quite possibly resemble a genuine smile. Nessa walks right up to me. I start to take a step back, but she tips up my chin.

"Are you going to kiss me?" I ask.

My big sister doesn't answer. She opens her mouth. Her tongue sticks out, but instead of a kiss, she licks my lips side to side, round and round with a gentle wet trail. When I try to join her tongue with my own, she pinches my arm really hard. I wisely take that as a "no."

Sis licks up my cheek, down my forehead; she even licks across my eye which makes it flutter. She ends that little session by smoothing out my hair with her fingertips. Now, I'm the one smiling all big and toothy and bashful.

I keep cleaning. I even dig out a couple of old bean bag chairs from the storeroom in the basement--at least, after I explain to Nessa why I need to leave her for the moment. I borrow some couch cushions to use as extra chairs--the two cushions that are still clean. Mine and Nessa's normal spot is stained to high heaven and honestly still a little damp. I manage to find some apple cinnamon candles and light them on her nightstand. I stack a couple plastic crates so I can change her big overhead lightbulb, which finally illuminates my sister's room with real white light for a change. Switching the pure red light for the normal white does take some of the magic out of her room. It feels so ordinary now.

Oof. I really need to vacuum. We don't have one of those so I make do with a broom instead and sprinkle some baking soda into the carpet.

Nessa lounges on her bed. I feel her eyes follow me around the room, but instead of making me uncomfortable, it motivates me to do a really good job with all the attention she's paying me! She unzips her jeans just enough to stick her hand inside her panties. She rubs herself with slow lazy strokes.

I make a point to flash her a happy smile after every task I complete.

"Ellie," she says and pats the bed in front of her, "be a good doll and come up here."

I crawl up onto her bed on my hands and knees. She has me turn around and point my backside to her. She flips my dress up onto my back and rips down the backside of my panties just enough to expose my bare bum to her.

"Mmm," she growls. Sometimes, I feel her nose tickle my thick hairs down there, but she never touches me. She just wants to look.

Maybe half an hour later, I hear a knock at the door. It's not hard to miss, after all, Nessa's door has been wide open this whole time. The guests don't wait, though. They just barge right inside. There's a stampede of footsteps on the hardwood floors out in the living room. I hear some voices murmur, one in particular cuts above the rest with a smarmy sing-songy, "Lorena! It's sooo good to see you dear!" Sounds like one of the church ladies is talking to Mom.

Mom says something back, but I can't hear what, then she yells out, "Vanessa! Your friends are here."

My sister sighs. I hear her zip up her pants and snap the button shut at the top. She gives my bare bum a light smack. Her finger grazes over my asshole and makes a single pass through my pussy, then she slips my cheap panties back up properly and flips my dress back down.

We both crawl off the bed just as one of her friends walks in. That one is very striking. I'm not sure if it's in a good way or a bad. She's this really thin blonde lady with sunken cheeks and a sharp former beauty hidden just behind those hollow proportions. Her hair is shaved on the sides and knitted into cornrows on top. Her lips are purple. Her eye makeup is green. Seemingly random piercings litter her face with metal, the strangest one being a pike stud poking through the tip of her tongue. I notice it when she opens her mouth and says, "Nessy! What's happening, cunt?"

My sister takes on a bubbly veneer. "Addy! You pickle pricked slut. Damn, you're looking fine!"

She is? I suppose she does have a kind of twisted scraggly beauty.

Nessa hugs her friend and gives her a peck on the cheek. It's odd seeing my powerful voluptuous sister hugging such a sharp skinny thing. Her friend's clothes aren't cut baggy by any means, but they all seem to fit really loose against her skin, especially around her thighs. I've heard of having no bum as a joke, but her legs really do stick straight into her stomach, no joinery in between.

"And who's this?" Scraggly Addy tilts her head at me. "And what the fuck is that one wearing?"

Nessa slings her arm around my waist and pulls me close. I'm feeling super self-conscious right now, so I turn into my sister and clench her shirt. I know I'm being awkward for my age, but I don't exactly socialize, like, at all.

"Don't worry about it," Nessa replies.

"Ha! No really. Who is she?"

"My doll."

There's still some conversation out in the living room, but I hear Mom's voice holler across it all. "That's her sister." Huge emphasis on the "sister" part.

Oh goody. So Mom has been paying attention.

"Oh! I didn't know you had a sister," Scraggly Addy says.

Vanessa's voice drops an octave. "I have a doll." She's monotone flat, matter of fact.

While I'm still clutching her side, her hand slips under the back of my dress and behind my panties. She bridges her palm over the crack of my bare ass and rubs it around.

Her friend's eyes bug out. "Ho-ly fuck. Just holy fuck." Her words sound mortified, but I see her biting the inside of her lip, just working her gums back and forth with her eyes locked right on my bum, right where my sister's hand bulges out of my panties.

I nuzzle my head into the side of my sister's boob. She molests me more in front of her friend.

"See? Doll." Nessa says and slips her hand back out and fixes my dress.

Addy glaces back out into the living room then leans toward us. Her eyes get real shifty. She whispers to us, "Does Lorena--Does your mom know?"

Nessa shrugs.

"Damn. You a bad bitch." There's not a shred of malice behind Addy's words, though.

The conversation in the living room dies out. Only Mom and that smarmy church lady are still talking, it's hard to miss that, loud as the church lady is being. She sings every single word.

Another head peeks into the room. "Yo." The new girl holds out a box of mango flavored Trulys.

"Yo," Nessa replies.

The new girl is the spitting image of Addy, with the exception that she's the version of Addy who's completely filled out rather than that twiggy anorexic thing. Her name is Maddie, and turns out, Maddie and Addy are twins. Who would've thunk it? While Maddie is nowhere near as curvy as Sis, she's got a rather proportionate, if boring, body. Unlike her twitchy sister, she's got a proper uppity vibe that's slightly offset by her clean, if modest style--just a loose ponytail, jeans, and an easy fitting basic tee for her.

There's one more girl trailing after her. This last girl sparks my interest. She's shorter than the others, and awfully demure, but the resemblance between her and the other two is spot on. This one's the fun sized version, but what really catches my interest is she seems to be right about my age rather than the late twenty-somethings of my sister and her friends.

She waves a bit shyly. "Hello. I'm Charlie. Thanks for having me over."

Scraggly Addy cuts right through that polite introduction. "I got a doll, too!" She chirps.

"What? What does that even mean?" Her twin asks.

Addy shakes her head. "Don't worry about it." She puts an arm around her littlest sister and starts to pull her close like how Sis is holding me.

"Ew. Gross." Charlie wiggles out of it and wrinkles her nose. She takes a step toward the normal twin and eyes the "gross" scraggly one warily.

Ker-spshh! The normal twin cuts through that minor tension by cracking the lid of a Trulys. She debates a second, and then offers one to Charlie. "Don't tell Mom," Maddie adds.

Charlie peeks back into the living room. "She's talking to Lorena, and ugh!" She rolls her eyes. "I'm like literally ten months away from being twenty-one." Charlie cracks her seltzer, too, and takes a sip. "You don't mind, right?" She asks Sis.

Sis shakes her head, bemused.

"Just be responsible, okay?" Maddie bumps into Charlie's shoulder.

"I will. I promise," Charlie answers genuinely.

"'Kay. I trust you."

It's clear even to me that there's genuine respect and affection between those two. It makes my stomach feel funny. Nessa sneaks a hand down and kneads my bum just out of sight of the other girls.

Well, while there's genuine respect and affection between Maddie and Charlie, Addy, the scraggly punk twin, has been eyeing me up and down like a slab of meat this whole time--which is fine, but then she turns and does the same thing to her own sister, that little Charlie.

Her normal twin catches her twin's debaucherous gaze immediately. She punches Scraggly Addy's shoulder with an absolute revulsion, just hard enough to get her attention before Charlie, herself, notices that she's being sized up by her own flesh and blood.

"What?" Addy says, feigning innocence.

Maddie appears genuinely baffled. She shakes her head and silently mouths, What the fuck? She does eventually drop it, but I see her casting that scraggly sister the same wary glances that the younger one just did.

Maddie forces herself to perk back up and finds a beanbag. "This one mine? Good! So, Vanessa, what've you been doing lately? Haven't seen you in forever, love!"

Nessa sits us down on the edge of her bed. Secretly, she slips her hand under my bum before I sit down. I feel it prod around over the top of my panties, searching for my privates. Softly and hopefully unnoticeably, I grind into it to help her out. "Eh, little of this, little of that," Sis answers. "Hey, you ever hear how that thing between Pastor Dan and that choir chick turned out?" She shifts subjects immediately.

That perked the normal twin up. "Ah, damn. That was forever ago. I think he knocked her up, actually..." The girls all plop down and begin to delve into one juicy bit of gossip after another. "Catching up," they call it. This one's wife divorced him for an affair, that one stripped in college. There was even a deacon who impregnated his own daughter!

Hearing all these stories--Jesus!--it makes me realize just how sheltered I was even in the church!

And boy oh boy, do they have stories. I love listening. But even more than that, I love my sister secretly touching me on the bed while I do it. Only Scraggly Addy seems to realize what Nessa is doing. She's been awfully quiet, just staring like she is. Kind of a creepy girl, to be honest.

Occasionally we hear their mother squeal with laughter out in the living room. Nessa still hasn't shut that damn door. Eventually, their mother does leave the house, though, leaving all her girls behind.

Sometime in the night, when the Trulys begin to run out and the gossip starts to become exhausted, Scraggly Addy gets a wicked grin about her face. It's one that I've seen on my own sister quite often here recently. Addy peers around between the girls. "Y'all ever tried moonshine?"

Fortunately for her, her sisters look like they're feeling pretty loose, and they don't notice the frantic edge to Scraggly Addy's voice. My sister, though, she's been nursing a single can for the entire night. She's still as sharp as ever, my big sis.

Everybody shakes their heads at Addy's question, especially me, who's not even drinking.

Addy reaches into her oversized handbag and pulls out a Dillion's brand bottle of soda, except instead of the dark cola it's labeled as, it's a clear liquid filling it up about three-quarters of the way. "My guy-friend Paco--you don't know him--his cousin works out at the ethanol plant in Hartford, and the dude's always swiping me some." She sloshes the liquid around like it's some kind of prize. "It gets you fuuucked up."

"Addy, no." The normal twin shuts that right down.

Scraggly Addy ignores Maddie. She reaches around her and pokes the bottle into Charlie. "Hmm? You wanna try it?" Says the most untrustworthy face that I've ever seen.

"What's in it?" Charlie asks.

"Moonshine. Just the most purest alcohol there is."

Maddie shoves the bottle away. "Addy, stop."

"Okay, okay." She shrugs. "Sorry Charlie. Big Sis says no." She unscrews the cap and takes a gulp herself, but the way she's doing it looks really weird. I don't think her sisters pick up on it from the angle they're at, but from mine, it really doesn't look like Scraggly Addy swallows anything at all. But she sure does make a big show over how smooth it is. All about that burn. But it goes down like water, which I thought was an awfully odd point to follow her burn remark up with.

Charlie bites, though. "How bad does it burn?"

Addy puts the cap on. "You probably wouldn't like it. I didn't like it when I was younger, either. Maybe wait a few years, like what Maddie says."

"Fuck off!"

"Charlie!" Maddie scolds.

"Well..." She crosses her arms. "...I'm sick of that shit. For fuck's sake, when Mom was my age, she was already married and pregnant with you two. I'm not some stupid kid. I'm almost twenty-one."

"But it's..." Maddie can't quite bring herself to call her own twin sister shady, but there's some serious mistrust in her eyes as she looks Scraggly Addy over. "...whatever."

Charlie crawls over to grab the totally-not-shady bottle of moonshine from her other sister. "I didn't need your permission anyway."

"Here, chase it with this." Addy hands Charlie a new can of Trulys, the last can from the looks of things.

"But you didn't drink it with one," Charlie protests.

"Trust me. You'll need it."

Charlie cracks the can, and--looking quite a bit more unsure of herself than she just did but too far in for her pride to let her back out--, takes the bottle and slings it back. gulp, gulp, gulp. Scraggly Addy even tips it up a little farther for Charlie.

She pulls it away with a wet smack from her lips, huffing and puffing, red faced with tears in the corners of her eyes.

This weird scene doesn't even make a dent in my sister. She starts grazing her sharp clip on nails in light circles around my pussy lips, just idly playing with my privates as if they were her own.

Charlie, however, she chugs down that Trulys like it's the nectar of life. There's a dribble of spit hanging from her chin. She's still beet red and puffy faced, but she smirks in victory and casts a side eye at the uppity twin. "Smooth," she rasps.

It takes a second for that to sink in, then both of the twins burst out laughing.

"Come on, you gotta do it now, too," Charlie begs Maddie.

"Charlie, no."

"How often do we hang out? You're always out or working late or whatever. Come on." She shoves the bottle toward Maddie.