Secondhand Toys Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't." Maddie shakes her head. "Please, stop."

"She always says that when we get into it," Addy explains when Charlie peeks her head up at the protests.

Charlie buys the flimsy excuse, perhaps because she really wants to, and gets back to her slurping.

Addy slips Charlies pants clear down to her knees, just her little sister's bare white panties--the ones with the little frills on the hems--remain. Maddie is mortified, somehow still while continuing to shove her little sister's head into her crotch.

Addy slides open Nessa's nightstand drawer and pulls out the scissors. Snip, snip. She slips them under one side of Charlie's panties and slices them free. She slips them under the other side. Snip. Charlie's perfect bare white ass sticks straight up into the air.

Maddie is basically crying--and not in the good way--while she continues to shove her little sister's head into her pussy.

Addy taps Charlie on the shoulder.

"Hmm?" Charlie looks back.

"Let me get in there a second, hun." Addy holds up two fingers and drives them straight into Maddie's pussy.

The wholesome twin cries out!

Addy slips her fingers back out glistening with Maddie's pussy juice. "All yours again, hun," she says to Charlie.

Charlie dives back in with a feral grin. Her perfect white butt pokes back up into the air. As I look on the girl from behind, I can see her little shaved pussy lips pinched between her thighs. Addy holds up her two glistening fingers for Maddie to see.

"Don't. Please," Maddie begs.

Without any hesitation, Addy drives her bony wet fingers right into Charlie's behind. Charlie's pussy is stretched. She howls at the ceiling and humps her hips. Then she snarls and devours Maddie's pussy with real vigor.

It's a heck of a sight. Charlie's tight pussy lips cling to her sister's fingers. It looks like her whole vagina is being pulled straight out before Addy drives it back in.

Addy puts her off hand on the small of Charlie's back just absolutely obliterates the poor girl's vagina. I can't fathom how any of that feels good. Her hand fingerblasts her little sister so hard and fast that it's practically invisible. Juicy faps punctuated with dirty wet queefs as too much air is driven into the small one's womb.

It doesn't take long for the girl to cum. Ever the good girl, she doesn't stop there. She eats her own big sister to completion, too.

When Charlie's done, she curls up in her once-wholesome sister's lap with her bare white overstimulated bum and nestles into Maddie's chest. "Did I do good?" She peeks up and asks Maddie.

Maddie hics and chokes back a sob. She weakly pets her little sister's hair. "Yes, Maddie, you did good."

Maddie leans her head back and drifts into a benzo sleep, her pants still scrunched down around her knees. Charlie's too wired for sleep. She rubs her pussy and cums again and again on her sleeping sister's lap, just happy as an ice-fueled clam.

Addy is even happier. She hops to her feet, raises her arms high up in the air like the greatest showman and declares, "Ta-da!"

Nessa shakes her head. "Fucking crackhead."

Whatever that means, I agree with the derision Nessa spoke it.

While the night dies out, Addy strips naked and does whatever crackheads do, which right now involves sticking Maddie's big toe up her vagina. She seems awfully interested in that task.

"Can we sleep upstairs?" I ask Nessa.

"No. I'm not sleeping."

"But I need to sleep?"

"Why would the doll sleep while her human is awake?"

"...what?" My heart sinks.

Nessa gives me a wicked toothy grin. Her eyes are plastered open wide, and I think the sight of their manic discoloration will give me nightmares. "I still need to do those bad things to you."

"What...what was all that stuff earlier?"

"Warm up." Nessa starts grinding her jaw.

The crackhead does crackhead things, and Nessa, she does bad things to me again and again, long past when the tweety birds sing.