All Comments on 'Secret Admirers Ch. 02'

by swingingpuss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Consequence Seems Likely

It is refreshing to read of the possibility of marital cheating and the balance of justice. Life is usually real that way.

Thanks Author - with Regard

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
I see a problem!

If the emmbrace was nothing more than a hug he needs to check things out more. They COULD be nothing more than friends talking over an emotional problem! Although how she would become that intimate with Vinod I don't see. Would hate to see a man destroyed that didn't deserve it.

I also think we need more explanation why she feels she has to fuck around to be satisfied. Talking openly to her husband could have, and should have, given her all she needed. Communication is everything. And the ONE to communicate with is the one she swore to God to become one with!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Something is going to go down

I think something is going to go down. I don't know how it will affect their marriage, but it will be worth a good read. Why would the wife leave the party, go to the pool with another man, without telling her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Its not Vinrod!!

I dont think its Vinrod!! Sugandha just started a month ago, just when the affair started. I think she is the one with the wife.

I think the Vinrod could see a problem with the wife and was talking to her about that. He is going to get burned!!

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
Yeah It isn't Vinrod...

Remember she needed some to talk to about her predicament? Maybe she was confiding in Vinrod, instead of her husband. Bad Call!!!

I have a feeling she is having a female lover, it is either the new employee or the other wife..

Cool story!

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Great story

Great sory but I am not sure its Vinrod. She said she need to talk with someone, he should get revenge but be sure it is on the right people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's VINROD!!!!

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and swims like a duck...it's a fucking VINROD.

And if it isn't...his ex wife will have Vinrod as another casualty to her cheating. Hey there is always room.

This tale can go in many directions....I feel that's the reason we have not seen Chpt 3 as of this date. The Author has laid a good foundation but dosen't know which direction to take to finish it.. 'nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why is taking so long

you write these stories and stop in the end.you tease people, and that not cool.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 17 years ago
Chapter 3 ?

Liked your story, but you leave us hanging with no resolution. Either finish your story or don't post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Secret Adnirers

Crap ending!!

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Reveals a lot about Indian culture.

Many references to status and position, especially from the male perspective. Confirms some stereotypes about Indians. Sad to see that the male is created to be a typical cold, limited emotion husband. Story is all about what he is getting, little or nothing about what he is giving or creating in the marriage.

Certainly has the feel of British culture with little or no communication between spouses. Yes, that was not an ending to the story, it just dribbled away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Uh, hello... Conclusion?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Well written,

with good suspense leading up to the discovery. Unless the title-tag that he has discovered who she is having an affair with is a lie, then it must be Vinrod. I liked the early bits best where he sees through her lovingness with suspicions and reaches the conclusion that she is having and affair. I think more should have been based on that, that it could have been stretched out more. Then, switching to the wife's point of view with the plain confirmation that she is indeed having an affair rather takes away the suspense of the suspicions. Now, the story has to concentrate on the revenge (that's the way it seems to be going) and the suspense has gone. To be sure, there is still plenty that might be said about his feelings on the subject, how he manages them, and how he confronts his wife and how she wriggles -- or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous