Secret Between Mother and Son

Story Info
Having sex between mom and son.
8.6k words
4.18
60.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters mentioned in the story are over the age of 18.

**********

Mark, 18 years old this year, was not handsome, but very cool. The most eye-catching thing was his huge nose. It was said that men with big noses often had big penises. This seemed to be somewhat true. He did have an enormous penis, although he was not fully mature yet, his penis was much larger than most adults, about over 20 centimeters. Precisely because of this, he matured very early, but so far he had never had sex with a woman. He was full of curiosity and desire for women.

Mark's mom was extremely beautiful when she was young. Now only 38 years old, she looked like a 28 or 27 year old young woman, with a kind of mature beauty, more charming than ordinary girls.

Her face was like an autumn moon, her body was plump and flexible, her eyebrows were not painted but emerald green, her lips were not dotted but vermilion, her glances were charming, her ten fingers were slender, her cloud-like hair was pulled back, her plain face shone like snow, a pair of bright eyes, round and pure, two lotus-like arms, soft without showing bones, with a layer of charming and coquettish meaning. In Mark's eyes, she was full of sexiness and charm.

One day, Mark's father left early in the morning, saying he was going to get supplies, because their business was of a certain scale, so Mom didn't necessarily have to go to the company every day.

Mom didn't get up until almost eleven o'clock. She stood in front of the dressing table mirror and looked at her naked body. There was not an ounce of fat on her body, even without biased eyesight, it could still be said that she had a wonderful figure, not like a mother of an 18-year-old son. Her breasts were large and shapely, her nipples were mature in color, protruding upwards, indicating that now was the time to eat.

There was also a slender waist, enlarged buttocks below, although it was larger after giving birth, but it did not damage her figure, on the contrary, it was even sexier than before, even if she saw herself, she would be intoxicated. And in the lower abdomen, there were signs of deep carnal maturity for mature women.

In this way, while Mom was checking her naked body, she suddenly produced a lewd atmosphere, and a sweet and fiery itching sensation appeared deep in her body, transmitted from the perineum to the inner thighs. It was no wonder, such a mature body had been idle for two or three months, in this case, she felt an urgent sexual need.

At this point, she couldn't help thinking of her husband, how heroic and warlike he used to be in bed, every time he made her climax again and again, damn it now... The more she thought about it, the more she felt unbearably itchy all over her body, and she couldn't help moaning.

Just then Mark happened to pass by his parents' bedroom. Mark also pretended to be sick and didn't go to school today. He had just gotten up to eat. Mark suddenly heard his mother moaning and thought, "What's wrong with Mom, isn't she sick?" Thinking of this, he gently opened the bedroom door, and what he saw was far beyond Mark's expectation. It turned out that the moaning sound was... Mark was stunned for a moment at the door.

He saw that Mom's clothes were half undressed, her jade breasts slightly revealed, her hands groping up and down inside the half-open clothes, moving swiftly. Mark now understood clearly that Mom was "masturbating"! After thinking for a while, he thought it was better not to appear and interrupt, although Mark really wanted to appear in person to satisfy Mom's hunger, but he dared not. Besides, he also wanted to see how a woman satisfies her desires.

Mom continued to indulge in caressing her lower body and pinching her protruding nipples. Mark also stared closely without blinking. Suddenly Mom turned around abruptly, and the half-open clothes on her body slipped down in an instant, revealing her nearly perfect body, arousing Mark's little brother to stand up high. At this moment, in Mark's eyes, the person in front of him was no longer his mother, but a masturbating beauty, and all ethical and moral concepts were completely thrown out of the clouds.

Mark was staying in his room but the door was open. He could see very clearly what his mother Jane was doing. Jane's right hand was gently rubbing and squeezing her slightly protruding pussy lips. From time to time, her fingers were inserted into the vagina.

But most of the time, her fingers were circling and stroking the clitoris. Whenever her fingertips slid over the clitoris, Mark could obviously see the contraction of her lower abdomen. Her left hand was not idle either. Like a jackal grasping prey, she kept biting her full breasts. The nipples stood high, like lighthouses guiding her fingertips to explore the source of pleasure.

The movement of her fingertips was like playing an instrument, light and elegant, with a special rhythm. Any small change would have unexpected effects. Jane was obviously very familiar with her own body. Therefore, every note could evoke the deepest pleasure. Orgasms came one after another like wonderful works. Her body was the best audience. Whenever there was a wonderful sound, her body responded faithfully and resonated.

Jane's movements became faster and bigger. Her plump and secret hole had already oozed liquid, shining on her fingers and pussy lips. What came out of her mouth was no longer moaning but gasping hurriedly.

Her chest, cheeks and breasts swelled and glowed slightly, just like the tune of "The Ambush of Ten Sides". Jane had already played the most critical part, with ten fingers falling like raindrops all over her body, gathering in the nest of pleasure. The ripples caused by the raindrops formed waves layer by layer, pounding the shore rock again and again, splashing out water beyond the wave crests.

Finally, with a startled cry, Jane screamed in ecstasy, her limbs tensed like a fully drawn bow, interspersed with tremors. Mark watched in astonishment, he had never seen that a person could enjoy such ecstatic pleasure.

About three or four minutes later, Jane slowly recovered. She wiped the urine all over her body and put on her clothes. Mark gently closed the door and returned to his room. He didn't walk back until after stomping for a while. When he walked to the door of Jane's room, Jane had just finished arranging herself and came out.

Mark pretended to greet her foolishly, walked into the dining room, in fact, the flushed face and startled expression of Jane had all entered Mark's eyes.

Jane was slightly startled when she saw Mark, wondering if he had seen her good time just now. But Mark's face was as usual. Although Jane had some doubts, since Mark did not mention it, she would not ask.

Jane also walked into the dining room, poured a glass of milk and sat opposite Mark. She stared carefully at her son who was wolfing down sandwiches, still wondering if her son had seen her ugly appearance just now. When she saw her son's huge nose, her heart skipped a beat. She couldn't help thinking of her son's cock, "This boy's cock must be very big too?" Thinking of the cock, her whole body became hot again, making the blush on her face even more obvious.

At this time, Mark looked up and saw the spring scenery on his mother's face. He couldn't help thinking of the scene just now again. "Mom, why is your face so red? Are you sick?" Mark deliberately asked.

Hearing her son ask like this, Jane's face flushed even more. She glared at her son fiercely and blurted out, "It's all because of you..." As soon as the words came out, even Jane herself was startled.

"Me...?" Mark looked at his mother in confusion and asked.

"Eat your meal, chattering endlessly." She said and went back to her room.

Mark thought his mother was angry and startled. He hurriedly lowered his head and continued eating.

Mark slept in the living room after dinner and fell asleep watching TV. Even in his sleep, he kept thinking of Jane's voluptuous body. He dreamed of Jane completely naked, dreaming of fondling her large breasts and vigorously rubbing her plump pussy. His huge cock became increasingly erect and swollen in his dream.

Jane noticed Mark's unusually large nose during dinner and guessed he must be well-endowed based on her experience with other men. After going back to her room, she couldn't calm down. When she went back to the living room, she saw Mark's huge cock as expected. She was overjoyed to see Mark was so well-hung at such a young age, especially his egg-sized cockhead. She wondered how it would feel to have that huge cockhead ram into her pussy.

Mark was probably dreaming intensely, his huge cock standing upright and twitching. His heartbeat made Jane's heart race with excitement.

Jane had never seen such a large cock. She was eager to reach out and stroke that lovely huge cock. Her pussy became wet and itchy with arousal, and her erect nipples were swollen and unbearable. She couldn't help unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse and slipping her hands into her bra to fondle her large breasts.

Her pink nipples became large and hot as she pinched them, but the fire in her was not quenched. Her pussy was especially itchy, so her hands unconsciously slipped into her panties. Her fingers pressed hard on her clitoris, rubbing frantically as her pussy juices flowed more and more.

Watching Mark's huge cock gave her an insane thrill. In her mind, she cried, "Oh Mark, your cock is so lovely. You're making Mommy's pussy so uncomfortable. Come fuck Mommy's pussy now...." When she reached out to stroke Mark's lovely huge cock, she pulled back.

Though Jane had extensive experience in the field of sexual pleasure, she suddenly thought Mark was a virgin.Caressing his huge cock so suddenly would surely frighten him awake. As the saying goes, "Haste makes waste." Though Jane's pussy was dripping wet and craved that huge cock, she suppressed her lust to achieve maximum pleasure.

She thought, "Wait until Mark is well-rested with lots of energy, then seduce him and make him *actively* fuck my pussy. That would be much more satisfying."

Exhausted, she returned to her room to figure out how to seduce Mark to fuck her pussy. By the time she came up with a plan, it was already noon and Mark had awakened. Mark awoke and was startled to see himself. He quickly sat up and adjusted his pants before continuing to watch TV.

Suddenly he heard Jane calling from her room, "Mark, come here a moment."

"Coming," Mark replied and walked toward Jane's bedroom.

Upon entering, he found the room empty and was puzzled. Then he heard Jane call again, "Mark, bring Mommy her clothes. I forgot to bring them into the shower."

"Where are they?"

"Probably on the bed."

"Okay, found them." Mark walked over to the bed and picked up the clothes lying there, then headed to the bathroom. He noticed something strange under his feet and looked closely to find Jane's bra... He crouched down to pick it up and a faint fragrance wafted to his nose. Gently caressing the lace trim, he cupped the bra in his hands, covering his nose to quietly enjoy the wonderful feeling. "Ahhh," he breathed deeply but feared the scent would escape. He quickly hugged it to his chest, filled with countless thoughts...

Mark was suddenly aware of an erection between his legs. He suddenly thought of his mom in the bathroom. He sneaked to the bathroom door and found it slightly open. He gently pushed the door open and saw his mom with her back to him, comfortably applying bath gel. Her whole body was covered in bubbles, but her smooth skin was vaguely revealed.

Mark's eyes had already been hooked by his mom's slender hands moving up and down on her charming fragrance skin. He forgot that he came to deliver clothes. Just then his mom turned on the shower head. His mom twisted her waist like a water snake.

Mark saw the bubbles peel off her body like clothes, from her neck to her petite shoulders, smooth and charming back, pair of pink shoulders... The bubbles were slowly sliding down to her slender waist, but refused to leave for a long time, really making people impatient!

Finally, her charming buttocks were reluctantly revealed, making people want to bite lightly! At first she faced outwards with her chest facing inwards. Then she turned around, exposing her two big breasts and vagina directly facing the door. Her seducing eyes seemed to glance at the door intentionally or unintentionally.

Suddenly she put one foot on the edge of the bathtub. With her legs open, her vagina and pubic hair were fully exposed. Suddenly she grabbed her vagina with her hands and looked at it for a while. Then she pinched and scratched it with her fingers, and sighed slightly, as if she was unbearably itchy. Her appearance was extremely coquettish and lustful.

The scene shocked him. His cock was about to burst out of his underwear and penetrate into it. He told himself that he could not have such obscene thoughts about his own mom, but he couldn't help it. He carefully opened the door a little wider so that he could see more clearly. His hand slowly reached into his underwear and stroked his hard cock.

His mom had long discovered that her son was peeping at the door. She deliberately created the opportunity for her son to appreciate her jade body. She thought her son, full of blood and vigor, seeing this scene, would naturally arouse desire and be uncontrollable. The best thing was to break in and rape her regardless of everything.

Mark struggled to regain his senses and hurriedly left the clothes behind and ran away. He was convinced that if this continued, he would not be able to control himself! After coming out, Mark did not dare to stay in the living room, afraid that his mom would see the bulge in his crotch after taking a bath. He returned to his own room, filled with thoughts of his mom's plump body, and felt a wave of indescribable feeling along his nerves.

At the age of 18, he had not yet enjoyed the joy of male and female intercourse. He wondered what it felt like to make love. Although he had indirectly obtained sexual knowledge from time to time in videos and reports, he most wanted to have practical experience! It was really close at hand. There was a living, fragrant "experimental material", his own mom.

While Mark was thinking wildly, the bedroom door opened. Mark saw that it was his mom who came in. Mark looked carefully and saw that his mom was wearing a thin dress, tightly wrapping her plump body. The two buttons on her chest were not buttoned, and her high breasts were clearly visible and very eye-catching. Looking closely, it could be seen that his mom was not wearing a bra. The nipples on both sides of her protruding chest seemed to be teased and tightly attached to the soft dress.

When walking, her thighs and buttocks moved slowly like flowing water, with a kind of fleshy temptation. Her high breasts shook violently under the cicada-like dress in a sexy rhythm.

His mom walked to Mark's desk and said, "Mark, mom was in a bad mood this morning. You're not angry with mom, are you?"

"No... I would never be angry with mom!" Mark answered hurriedly.

"You're really mom's good child," she said, stroking Mark's head with her hand. Then she smiled sweetly again, pointing to the photo on the desk and said, "Mark, is this your girlfriend's photo? She looks so lovely!"

Mark rubbed his head and giggled foolishly.

His mom asked him, "How far have you progressed?" His mom's thigh was slightly in contact with Mark's elbow without wearing stockings. Her hand was on Mark's shoulder, and her fingers gently rubbed Mark's earlobe.

Mark sat in the chair uneasily. Jane's voluptuous and alluring body smelled so good! Her skirt was so thin, her thighs were so smooth, so elastic, it seemed. Seeing Jane's coquettish appearance and the stimulation received by her earlobe made Mark's cock hard again. "If Jane finds out, it will be so embarrassing!" Mark thought.

Jane brought her mouth closer to Mark's ear and said, "Have you ever touched her breasts?" As Mark turned his head to answer Jane, his lips actually touched Jane's approaching breasts. "Wow! So warm, so elastic!" Mark's heart beat violently.

Jane giggled, reached out and rubbed Mark's neck and cheeks, and said coquettishly, "Oh, you dare to take advantage of me!"

Mark blushed instantly and stammered anxiously trying to explain, "Jane, I..." His anxiety made him stutter.

Jane did not let him go and continued to ask, "Does her breast feel comfortable when touched?"

Mark nodded with a red face.

"Have you ever sucked her nipples?" Jane's plump breasts were pressed tightly against his face. Mark stared at the books on the table and dared not look at Jane's breasts. Jane cupped Mark's face with her soft, tender and slippery hands, lifted his chin and forced Mark to look into her eyes, "Do her nipples taste good?"

Mark did not dare to touch this young and beautiful Jane, nor did he dare to look into her eyes. His eyes could only fall on her breasts.

Jane saw Mark's awkwardness and giggled coquettishly. Her breasts exaggeratedly rose and fell, deliberately trying to seduce Mark to death. Jane, who was standing, hugged Mark's face in her arms as he sat, warmed his head with her elastic breasts, played with Mark's earlobes and asked, "Have you ever licked her earlobes?"

Mark's palms sweated and he snorted from his nose, "Well... "

"Have you made love?"

Mark shook his head, his face flushed even redder!

Jane leaned her buttocks against Mark and continued to ask, "How often do you masturbate? Hmm?"

Mark could no longer bear it and begged for mercy, "Jane..."

Jane said, "You can put your hands around my thighs, it's okay, I won't get angry."

Mark obediently hugged Jane's thighs and gradually took the initiative to press his face against Jane's breasts, enjoying the warmth and fragrance of the beautiful Jane.

Jane pretended to be angry, "You haven't answered me yet!"

Mark gradually relaxed and felt less nervous because it felt so good. His hands instinctively hugged tighter and tighter. He mumbled in his mouth, "I have to masturbate every day to relieve it. Sometimes one or two times a day..."

Jane hugged him very comfortably, "Wow, so powerful! Can you do it once for me to see later?"

Mark asked Jane in turn, "Jane, do you masturbate?"

Jane scolded with a laugh, "You little bastard, how dare you talk to me like that!"

"Will you or not?"

"Yes, I will ~~"

Mark said, "Really? Then you have to do it once for me to see, too, to be fair!"

"You! You! Your little brother is hard now! Hey! Who do you fantasize about when masturbating?"

"TV stars, movie stars, classmates at school, and beautiful female teachers at school!"

Mark asked, "Have you ever fantasized about being with me, Jane?"

Jane looked up at Mark and nodded. "I'll be honest, don't get mad! You look so beautiful, of course I do, and often!"

"Tell me what kind of scenarios you fantasize about?" Jane asked.

Mark did not answer and changed the subject. "Jane, do you know how to tell if a girl is a virgin?"

Jane giggled uncontrollably, her breasts bouncing up and down and her hips swaying left and right. "Mark, I'll teach you how to check if a girl is a virgin. Put your hand under my skirt and feel my thighs!"

Mark was both excited and hesitant. "Jane, is that okay?"

Jane smiled seductively at him and encouraged, "Don't be afraid, feel it and see how it feels."

Mark sat in the chair and spread his legs, pulling Jane's lower body between his legs. With his left hand he groped her butt under her skirt, and with his right hand he rubbed up and down her inner thighs.

Jane rubbed Mark's cheeks and ears and asked him, "How does it feel?"