All Comments on 'Secret Between Mother and Son'

by rohitbal2003

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Too many euphemisms, way too many. Could have been a good story, but it wasn't. Worry more about describing the emotions and not so much about the flowery prose. Super distracting to readers.

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

The grammar made me question my reading ability

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

Sorry, finger slipped on to 4 star

but intention was 5 star.

Love Jane!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story line was ok. But poorly

written.. try again

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

Don’t understand why Jane instead of mom and this was hard to read

3⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You mentioned pubic hair (I easily gave you a rating of 4) in this story. “A stream of obscene water constantly flowed from the faint gap under the pubic hair.” Describing pussy hair IN DETAIL on an older / mature lady usually gets you a much higher rating. A shaved pussy on women who not only NOT 19 and are rather already described as being mature at say (38-50); who are also not in an ocean / beach setting doesn’t work for lot's of readers, when it comes to mom, aunt, mother-in-law, older sister, or any of mature lady stories. Readers who read about MATURE LADIES, (MOMS) are often looking a massively hairy pussy. Review some stories by authors about ladies with hairy bushes and look at the ratings they get even when it’s a poorly told story. Try and avoid the shaved stories or those that cause the reader to think they are shaved after age 36, (neatly trimmed or possibly a few thick landing strips) and watch your ratings soar. Your stories are pretty good. They are even written better than some stories that get higher ratings from viewers. Describe the bush in detail and discuss what it frames or outlines perfectly. Some examples: She had a neatly trimmed, a super-thick, a completely untrimmed pussy, a tall, wide, and thick monster-bush with hairy inner thighs and a thin one-inch-wide trail of hair extending from the top of her sexy mound until it ending at her navel (treasure trail). Below, her erect clit was quite visibly and out from under its hood as if begging to be sucked, and her thick engorged cunt lips glistened from where they had emerged from the thick dark patch of moist looking lady fur. I recognized the sexy and delicious aroma being emitted from her freshly washed bush as being that of an aroused woman, as she set there seductively looking at me with her legs spread gently combing and raking it's downy softness to the sides to expose her thick cunt lips. Just trust me on this one. Write more hairy pussy on mature mom stories; mom, son, and mom’s hairy girlfriend stories, or try one about a hairy mom, her son, and the sons shaved girlfriend in some kind of threesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who in the hell wrote this there was so many damn mistakes I could not continue reading it!!!!!!!!! The writer must be a child or you need an editor !!!!!!!!! Gave it a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really LOVED this mom-&-son incest story, gave you a 5 (4.75 = 95% = A, ☆☆☆☆☆)!

I respected and loved my mom the way a son is presumed to love and respect his mom.

However I also lusted after my mom almost 24/7 and she was the female protagonist in 90% of my jack-off fantasies. Not a word of a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jane is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I LOVED THE STORY VERY MUCH BECAUSE I WAS A VOYEUR SON.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like to read mom and son stories. I had sex many times with my own beautiful mommy and I loved fucking her from behind while squeezing her titties. Because it was wrong is what made it so exciting!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave it a 3.

The writers lately have seemed to be very young teenage men on this site.

This story blew.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrohitbal2003@rohitbal2003
I am a literature enthusiast who has just started writing. Your feedback, whether positive or negative, has given me great encouragement. Thanks again. By rohitbal2003