Secret Between Mother and Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes she even used her hands to shake the shaft, rubbing it on her breasts! Her little red tongue lightly licked the urethra, while her hands rubbed up and down.

Mark just tensed his cock, squinting his eyes to enjoy the beauty of this "beauty tasting jade flute" to his heart's content! With one hand he patted Jane's fragrant arm and said in a low voice, "My good mom, is your little hole itchy? Now let my big cock relieve your itch, okay?"

Jane sucked in a breath and released her son's big cock, lying on her back on the mattress and crying, "Mark, my dear son, hurry up! Mom's little hole is so itchy I can't stand it! Mark, fuck Mom's hole hard, Mom won't mind the pain!" She was waiting for Mark's action with starry eyes.

Mark took off his clothes and lifted Jane's legs as far as possible toward her breasts. Jane also used her fingers to separate her pussy lips. Mark wielded his cock and with a jerk of his waist, the cock rose up with a "swish" and inserted about halfway! So Mark began to thrust in and out.

Mark hugged Jane's ass and moaned, "Oh Jane, go deeper. Let that big cock go all the way in. Oh Jane, do it! Ah... my son!"

Mark panted and thrust vigorously. Light thrusts and deep thrusts! Jane bit her lips tightly, tears flickered in her starry eyes, her slender waist and white ass moved desperately up and down to meet him. Every time Mark plunged deep, there would be a "pop" sound.

"Mom, your pussy is so wet!" Mark said with red eyes.

"My dear Mark, fuck me hard! Let this whore die of pleasure... Ah... Ah... My dear Mark... My big cock son... You feel so good inside... It hurts... My big cock son... Why are you so good at this... My big cock son!" Mark exerted all his strength to thrust vigorously. No more shallow or deep thrusts, only continuous balls-deep pounding could satisfy Jane's lust.

Jane's lustful movements were wonderful. Not only did her pussy lips suck and kiss, but they also contracted rhythmically, driving him to ecstasy.

Mark's hard cock thrust vigorously forward, and Jane's pink buttocks rose up to meet him with a bang! Her cervix gripped his glans tightly as Jane moaned desperately, "My big cock son! Good son... You're too good at this! Don't move! Just keep thrusting hard... Ah... My big cock son... Mom can't take it anymore... Don't move... Keep thrusting... Ah... My big cock son..."

While moaning, Jane screamed incoherently in pleasure. Her whole body trembled, and her two soft white arms gripped Mark's buttocks tightly, trying to squeeze even his testicles into her little lustful hole!

Look at the tears flickering in her starry eyes. Her upper teeth biting her lower lip. Her round feet gripped high on Mark's legs. Her big round ass moved madly and desperately!

Mark felt extremely pleasure throughout his body. He also became tense and desperately grabbed Jane's two round breasts, moaning continuously, "My dear mom, my heart... Baby... I can't do it anymore... I'm going to cum... My good mom, hold me tighter... My heart... I'm going to cum... In your little lustful hole... Ah... Ah... Baby... Heart... Bite... Bite my shoulder... Quickly... Quickly... My mom... Ah... Ah... I'm cumming..."

Mark ejaculated! A stream of hot mercury-like semen shot directly into Jane's womb.

Jane's eyes were blurred. Her cherry lips biting Mark's shoulder, her body arched back, her pussy gripping Mark's cock tightly, nothing left but two testicles.

Perhaps Jane was too ecstatic. Her eyeballs rolled up, showing the whites, and she screamed, "Oh my big cock son!" She really lost control and wet the white bed sheet.

The two fell from the highest peak of pleasure to zero degrees. Neither had any strength left. Mark lowered Jane's snow-white lubricated thigh, and Jane released Mark's waist. Her two arms collapsed limply on the bed, sweat dripping down, panting continuously...

"Mom, have you had enough?" Mark asked, holding her rosy cheeks and kissing her lips, eyes and nose gently.

"Shameless bastard, raping your own mom! See if Heaven will forgive you!" Jane twisted him and laughed.

Jane moved, and Mark's cock slipped out of her pussy, wet and slippery. Jane took some tissue to wipe it clean.

Mark was very smug and ignored Jane's laughter and scolding. He blinked his eyes twice, smiled and continued, "Mom, was I great?"

"Great, even better than your father back then!" Jane pushed Mark away and glanced at him with watery eyes.

"Then can I do it with you again in the future?" Mark asked.

Mark's mother Jane smiled mischievously at Mark and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Doing your little p***y, mum...hahaha..." Mark replied cheekily.

"You have no shame..." Jane said as she stood up and walked unsteadily towards the bathroom.

Mark watched as Jane entered the bathroom. Jane peeked out and said coquettishly, "Mark...why haven't you come in yet...aren't you sweaty and want to take a shower?"

Mark excitedly rushed into the bathroom. It was obvious that Jane wanted to take a shower with Mark. She was completely naked, holding only a towel in her hand. Mark took the towel and entered the shower cubicle, sitting opposite Jane.

"Can you help me apply the shower gel?" Jane asked.

"Of course!" Mark exclaimed. He poured shower gel onto his palms and started applying from her neck, back, breasts, waist, thighs...He applied thoroughly until he reached the place he most wanted to apply (and also the place Jane most wanted to be applied), her p***y.

Mark applied even more meticulously now, from her outer and inner labia to her clitoris. Finally, he inserted his fingers deep into her vagina. Mark felt that Jane's vagina was gripping his fingers tightly, clearly the pleasure from earlier had not completely subsided. Her swollen private parts made her vagina seem tighter. Mark mischievously wriggled his fingers, immediately sending Jane into ecstasy again.

"Hmm! Oh~~~" Jane moaned.

Seeing Jane in ecstasy again, Mark played with more abandon. Mark's fingers probed up and down and sideways randomly. Jane felt a kind of pleasure that a penis could never provide. No matter how wonderful a penis is, it is straight after all, unlike agile fingers that can hook and turn as they like.

After playing for a while, Mark began searching carefully for the legendary G-spot. He was very patient, trying bit by bit.

Finally, he found it! He discovered that about two finger joints deep in the vagina, there was a small area. Whenever he stimulated this area, Jane would tremble and her flesh hole would tighten. He began concentrating his attacks on this most sensitive and secret G-spot.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!..." Jane screamed with each of Mark's assaults, her body gradually collapsing onto the bathroom floor, twitching with each of Mark's attacks.

Mark only felt Jane's flesh hole gripping his fingers tighter and tighter until he could no longer move. Reluctantly, he withdrew his fingers and enjoyed the sight of Jane in a semi-comatose state. Her outer labia were still opening and closing with each twitch. Mark laughed and said, "So Mom's flesh hole can talk too! Haha!"

"You naughty boy, always taking advantage of your mom."

After experiencing consecutive orgasms, Jane decided to give her son a special treat.

"Mark~~"

"Hmm?"

"There's still a place you haven't applied shower gel to! You have to help me apply it!" Jane said.

Mark was puzzled. He had clearly applied shower gel all over, including without exception to her flesh hole. Where else was there left to apply?

"Is there?" Mark asked dubiously.

"Yes!" Jane insisted.

"Where is it?" Mark asked, confused.

"Here!" Jane said, grabbing Mark's hand and moving it to the hole between her buttocks.

Mark held a washcloth coated with body wash and rubbed the opening. Although his fingers were covered with body wash, Mark still carefully and slowly inserted one finger into the hole. Seeing no signs of pain on Jane's face, Mark breathed a sigh of relief and increased the speed.

The slippery finger slid in and out of the tight hole, which Mark found very novel. He thought the hole felt very tight.

"Are you satisfied with just my finger?" Mark asked.

Jane vigorously nodded her head. "Then use your thing to wash the inside!"

"My thing?" Mark was confused.

Jane grabbed Mark's penis. "That thing!"

"Ouch!" Mark jumped, tears welling up in his eyes.

Seeing Mark's embarrassment and the red marks on his penis, Jane felt apologetic. She moved closer and started to gently suck Mark's penis. Although it hurt initially, Mark soon felt aroused by the warmth.

After Jane carefully and tenderly sucked on his penis, Mark couldn't wait to try the feeling of the back hole. Jane generously applied body wash on Mark's penis and turned around, getting on her hands and knees with her butt raised, waiting for Mark to enter.

Knowing his penis was much thicker than his finger, Mark slowly inserted the tip. Finally, the head slid in! Mark felt a novel sensation like never before. The hole gripped his penis tightly as he moved deeper inside. By the time he had inserted fully, the grip had moved to the base of his penis.

Mark slowly pulled out. The grip moved forward along with him until it was right under the head, not allowing it to exit.

"Wow, amazing!" Mark exclaimed.

Mark continued pulling out until the head broke free with a pop. He quickly thrust back in and out, in and out...

After Mark pistoned in and out for a while, Jane's butt hole gradually loosened. Mark found it increasingly easy to slide his huge pistol in and out, making squishing sounds with each thrust like an accompaniment to their blissful intercourse.

Mark slid his hand around to Jane's front and inserted his fingers into her honey pot. With his fingers curled up, he could stimulate her G-spot. Pushing outward, he could feel the movement of his penis inside Jane, clamping her flesh hole from both sides for greater stimulation of his glans.

Jane climaxed again and again, her juices gushing out and her vagina contracting around Mark's fingers, pushing them out in spasms. The contractions were so strong Mark could even feel them around his penis in her rear hole.

Mark finally reached his limit and erupted deep inside Jane.

Breathless, Mark and Jane collapsed on the floor. After Mark's hard penis softened and slid out of the hole, the semen inside Jane flowed out as well. The hole still seemed reluctant to close, anticipating another rendezvous with the penis.

"Clean enough now?" Mark asked.

"Yes," Jane answered contently.

Mark helped Jane up and they entered the bathtub together...