Secret Crush Pt. 01: Savannah

Story Info
The popular girl has a secret admirer.
1.9k words
4.64
10.2k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sexual content is between characters who are 18 or older.

"Savannah Groves?" Ms. Crockett, the school's, AP history teacher called for roll.

*BZZZ*

Savannah's phone vibrated between her legs, alerting her to a text message. The high school senior always kept her phone tucked between her thighs so she would know when someone was trying to reach her.

*BZZZ*

Savannah's phone vibrated once more.

Though briefly caught off guard by the alert from her phone, Savannah recovered.

"Here!" Savannah replied.

As Ms. Crockett began to teach about the renaissance, Savannah looked down at her phone to see an alert from SecretCrush, the new app where people that know you can anonymously confess their feelings for you.

Savannah Groves was by far the most popular girl in school, impossibly beautiful with raven black hair, blue eyes, and a body that drove the guys (and girls) wild. She was everyone's fantasy, the school's cheer captain, and far from innocent.

The alert was from Savannah's favorite secret admirer. They had only been speaking for a few days, but things were already getting pretty hot. And the newest message from this admirer, whose username in the app was "King," was the hottest yet.

"That photo you sent has been driving me wild all morning, you tease. I got to school late today because of it. I couldn't go out with wood like this! I had to rub one out, but it won't stay down!"

The next message was a photo, that once her eyes focused on, made her jaw drop in the middle of class. It was a picture of the biggest penis Savannah Groves had ever seen in her short 18 year old life! Circumcised, with an engorged angry purple head, and veins throbbing along the shaft, it looked to be at least 10 inches long and thick.

"OH MY GOD, KING! That thing is huge! And I'm not sure I want it to stay down. 😈" Savannah texted back to her admirer.

"I'm stroking it under my desk right now," King replied, "I can't help it, and it's going to take everything I have to not cum so our classmates don't figure out what I've been up to."

"That's so hot, did you see that I wore the outfit you requested today?"

"Oh you did? Send me a pic!"

"Excuse me, Ms. Groves!" Ms. Crockett raised her voice, causing Savannah to look up wide-eyed. "Anything you'd like to share with the class?"

"Um, no ma'am," Savannah shook her head. But Ms. Crockett held out her hand, and waited for Savannah to put her phone into it. "You can have this back at the end of class, Ms. Groves. Now, where were we?"

Savannah spent the rest of class in a daze. It was like the image of King's dick was burned in her mind. And it was getting her worked up. She could feel herself getting wetter the more she thought of it.

At the end of class, Savannah retrieved her phone from Ms. Crockery's disapproving gaze and ran to the girl's bathroom. From inside a stall, Savannah hastily undid some buttons on her top to reveal some of her D cleavage and took a selfie for Root.

"Breathtaking!" King replied. Savannah blushed.

She typed, "when are you going to tell me who you are?"

"When I get up the courage. I don't want this to end when I tell you," he responded.

"Why would that happen?" Savannah asked. "Surely you don't think I'm that shallow...but even if I were, a cock like that is enough to make even the shallowest of girls drool."

"If you say so...."

*BZZZ*

King sent another photo, but this time it was just of his face.

He wasn't ugly by any means, in fact he was kind of cute, just definitely not the kind of guy she was usually into. He was skinny and lanky with unkempt hair and glasses. That could all be fixed with a little sense of style and a gym membership, she thought. Then she realized who he was.

"Oh my God," she texted back. "Nick Reese?"

No one used to know who Nick Reese was. He was a computer geek, a nobody. Doomed to live through high school in relative obscurity. At least he used to be a nobody, before he built the SecretCrush App and and was now earning millions of dollars. He didn't know how to deal with his newfound popularity. He was still the same shy awkward Nick Reese as before SecretCrush hit it big.

"Disappointed?" Nick responded.

"Are you kidding me? More like pleasantly surprised...and I now I can masturbate knowing there is a face to go with that cock!"

"Fuck!"

"What happened?"

"I am hard again."

"Well if you need someone to take care of that, I'm in the girl's bathroom on the second floor in the west wing." Savannah couldn't believe what she was offering, but she was so unbelievably turned on by the situation, two fingers making their way underneath her panties and into her snatch.

"I might never let you out of that stall." Nick replied.

"Let's wait then, I want to take my time with that thing, but that won't stop me from riding my fingers thinking of you until I cum all over this bathroom." She texted back, but this time with a picture of her in the bathroom mirror, her skirt lifted up and her panties pulled to the side while she buried three fingers deep in her eager cunt.

Nick just about fell over when he saw the picture of his crush with her fingers buried inside herself. Her skin was fair and flawless, her waist was narrow and her frame was very toned. The body of a cheerleader. Savannah's white button down blouse was undone just enough to see the outline of her red bra, pushing up her perfect C-cup mounds.

Nick sprinted to the nearest men's room, locked the stall, then fumbled at his pants until his raging boner sprung free. He snapped another picture for his muse, hoping it would drive her wild.

"Do you see what you've done to me?" Nick wrote to his crush.

"Oh my Gosh," Savannah wrote back. "How big is it? Im so wet!"

"I don't know, I haven't measured it."

"Well it's really big...are you touching it right now?"

"Yes..."

"Can you...video call me? I want to watch you masturbate." Savannah wrote, hopeful that the lust in her head translated to text.

"Only if I can see you too," Nick dared, his cock throbbing in his grip.

Just then Nick's phone began vibrate. It was Savannah. His heart leapt as he opened the video call to see Savannah's red bra clinging to her breasts. Her blouse now hanging loosely off her shoulders.

"Keep quiet and take your shirt off," Savannah ordered as she angled the camera down and away from her body so that her whole pussy was in the camera's view, her bikini panties, red like her bra bunched to the side to reveal her snatch with a mound of trimmed hair perched just above it.

Nick did as he was commanded and let his shirt fall to the floor. He was skinny, but not sickly and his chest hairless, which Savannah liked.

"Make it wet, spit on it," Savannah whispered, staring longingly at the cock in her admirer's hand.

Nick did as he was told, letting a long strand of saliva fall onto the top of his dick as he rubbed it in and along his shaft.

Savannah watched as his hard shaft became coated in a sheen of saliva making Nick's hands glide even smoother than before. As Nick stroked himself, Savannah, biting her lip, tucked her bra cups under her tits, exposing two perfect C-cup breasts with soft pink nipples.

She could not see Nick's eyes bulging out of his head so she asked if he liked them, a little self-conscious.

"I love them, you're so fucking hot."

"You've thought about me while jerking off before, haven't you?" Savannah whimpered as she mashed her fingers into her sex.

"Yes!" Nick croaked.

"Tell me what you think about. Mmm. Please!" Savannah Groves hissed at her admirer briefly tasting herself on her fingers before plunging them back inside.

"I-I think about you on your knees, sucking me," he confessed, adding more saliva to his slick cock.

"Ooohh, baby," she moaned lowly, rubbing her clit in earnest. "What else?"

"I think about fucking your face, making you gag on my -- on my cock!"

"Oh that's so hot? Anything else--want to slap my tongue with that big cock?" She pleaded quietly outstretching her tongue for Nick to enjoy.

Nick grunted, "Unh! That would be so hot."

"Oh you like the thought of slapping my pretty face with that monster?" Savannah cooed.

"Fuckkk," Nick groaned, pumping his cock faster now, eyes alternating between Savannah's jiggling breasts and the fingers working on her pussy.

"Your thing is SO big," Savannah cooed quietly, "I don't even know how much of it could fit in my mouth."

"It will fit!" Nick said, hoping more than anything that he would one day feel her lips wrapped around his meat.

"Unh! A-and w-where would you cum, Nick?" Savannah asked, her breathing growing erratic.

Beyond turned on, Nick responded breathlessly, "I-in your mouth...".

"Oh Nick, that's so naughty. I wonder what your cum tastes like? How thick is it? Do you cum a lot? I bet...oh God...I bet you want to watch me swallow all of your s-stuff! Oh fuck, Nick! I-I'm gonna--"

Nick watched and listened intently, speeding up his movements as he watched Savannah soar over the edge of her climax, her phone shaking uncontrollably as her eyes squeezed shut and she silently screamed out her orgasm "AHHH!"

"Oh fuck," was all Nick could respond.

"Oh my God, Nick!" Savannah somehow managed to keep her voice under control as she took her fingers out of her pussy, dripping her cum. "That was--you were--did you like that?"

"Y-yes, that was fucking amazing!"

"Thinking about swallowing your nasty spermies made me cum, Nick," Savannah said, beginning to play with her pussy once more. "Though, I thought you were gonna say you wanted to cum in my *pussy*."

"Fuck." Nick groaned under his breath while rapidly pumping his cock--of course he had thought about cumming in her pussy. "Have you always been like this?"

"Like what?" Savannah asked coyly. "Maybe I am being a *little* extra dirty for you, Nick, but that's just because I want to see that thing cum."

Nick reflexively started stroking even faster, pausing only to add more lubricant to his grip.

"You like the idea of cumming inside me? I do too. I'm not on birth control you know? Does that excite you?"

"Yes. It does." Nick replied, teeth gritted, balls churning, hungry for release.

"Oh God, Nick! Oh yes! I want to feel you bare inside of me. Could you fuck me without nutting inside of me, Nick? I don't think you could! Oh, I'm close again, baby! Oh shit, I'm cumming again, I'm cumming, cum for meee!"

With a not-so-quiet roar, Nick's cock began to erupt streams of thick white cum as he watched the girl of his dreams writhe in a stall on the other side of the school. They moaned together as their mutual orgasms began to subside.

When it was over, Nick had to bite his tongue to make sure he wasn't dreaming. His bathroom stall was an absolute mess, almost every surface covered in jizz. His cock, though softening, was still twitching from a powerful orgasm. "That was amazing, Savannah."

As he glanced back to his phone he noticed Savannah suck some more of her cum off her finger with a giggle. "You weren't so bad yourself, hun!"

Just then the bell rang.

"Oh shit," both 18 year olds exclaimed in unison.

They had spent the entire class period watching each other masturbate.