All Comments on 'Secret Cumming'

by LilJacks

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice, reminds me of my first sex with a boy in school. He was athletic and gorgeous. I fantasised about him all the time. During a weekend camping trip it finallly happened. I was licking his asshole looking up at his erect cock and I just felt so completely gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I love this story! 2 men actually figuring out that they're gay! One saying he was bi. Sounds like a future of love making and a relationship starting to blossom. I would love to hear what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story, well done

It won't let me rate it or I would give it 5 stars I just wish it was longer, or had a part two hope you do that sometime.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
VERY VERY HOT

Nicely done, so fucking hot I shot my load too.

LUstfuLL_VIrgIN_GirLLUstfuLL_VIrgIN_GirLabout 10 years ago
Wow

Although I've never liked gay stories, this is a first for me. You had it so well written even though it's short that it drew me in. Love the little twist at the back. Thumbs up!

herb9930herb9930almost 11 years ago
A really nice story.

I liked the flow of it, and the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice development of the story. It flows well, and it is a good read.

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyalmost 11 years ago

Enjoyed your story. Liked the nice twist at the end. Good work. My browser won't let me rate it. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous