Secret Desire, Ep. 02

Story Info
Ashlyn craves an influencer and so does her husband.
1.2k words
4.22
3.1k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The live ended. Kendra stood in front of a body-length mirror and looked at herself.

"Bitch it's the dress for me!" said Elaine with a snap of her finger. "Titties, legs, and belly showing. You trying to get that D tonight."

Kendra laughed, "Perhaps. But they don't want me for that."

Elaine's eyes widened, "They?"

Kendra chuckled as she fluffed her hair, "Yeah. I never told you that it's a couple that I've been seeing for the last month. They just like tasting my honey."

Elaine's jaw dropped, "I knew you were a freak, Scorpio, but damn. You let a woman lick that coochie?"

"Ummm hmmm, and she's damn good at it. Plus, they pay me."

Suddenly, Elaine was intrigued, "How much?"

"I wouldn't be able to live in this apartment. The social media stuff I do is just starting to pay out. Who knows, maybe in a couple of months, I won't need to use their money."

Elaine shook her head, "Um, you act as if you like doing it."

She didn't deny it. Being somewhat green, having a couple provide her with a steady stream of orgasms was a delight.

She hugged her friend, "I'll call you tomorrow. We can do brunch."

"Okay, love. Manana."

*****

Dinner was on the rooftop. She sat across from Jon. He had dazzling eyes that sparkled under the stars. His dark brown hair had an off-centered part. He had wavy hair. On his face was a neatly trimmed beard. And his lips were perfectly peach and full.

His eyes danced across her skin, "You look incredible. I love it when you do different things with your hair."

She ran her fingers through the soft strands, "Glad you like it."

He licked his lips, "Sara and I want to take you on vacation with us next month. Will you free up your schedule?"

She nodded.

He lifted his glass and took a sip of wine.

******

Jon and Sarah had a beautiful condo in downtown Atlanta. As soon as the door opened they heard soft rock music and saw Sara standing in the living room wearing a sheer gown that hung off her slim frame.

She had a grungy look. Her hair was cut short and spiky in the front. She and Jon looked like an odd couple to Kendra but she figured opposites did attract.

Sara walked over to Kendra. Her lips pressed against Kendra's. "There's our sexy girl."

Kendra smiled, "Missed you at dinner."

"I didn't feel like doing people today." She slipped the strap off Kendra's shoulder. Kendra's full breast spilled out.

As Sara squeezed her tit and licked her nipple, Jon removed his clothes. He stroked his rod as he watched.

Sara peeled the dress off until Kendra was nude. She smiled at the sight of her. She took her hand and walked her to their bedroom which had a panoramic view of the skyline.

Kendra lay on the bed, her legs spread as Sarah licked and sucked.

Up until that night, she had only been there for the couple's tasting pleasure. But that night, things would change.

Jon lay beside her, caressing her body and kissing her mouth. He saw when Kendra trembled and gasped. He smiled, "That's our girl."

He and Sarah swapped places. Sarah caressed Kendra's hair, "You love it when we eat your pussy?"

She nodded. Their tongues danced. Sarah paused. She looked at Jon whose face glistened with nectar. Pleased, she smiled at him. She nodded signaling him to move forward.

Jon placed his fat tip at Kendra's wet opening. Her heart raced. "My husband is going to fuck your pussy now."

Kendra nodded. He pressed into her. Her walls clung to his shaft. His eyes rolled, and he kissed her leg.

"He loves it," commented Sara just before she kissed Kendra. Her finger found her swollen button. She polished it until Kendra cried out.

Jon was in the zone. Sara moved aside as she watched him press his chest to Kendra's and delivered slow deep strokes that made Kendra squeal.

His ass clenched. He pressed deeper. Their hearts raced.

*****

The morning was bright. The sun poured through the windows as she lay in bed. Her eyes opened. She looked right, Sara was gone. She attempted to leave the bed but Jon pulled her closer, "Stay with me today."

"Where's Sara?"

"She left two hours ago to get to the airport."

She smiled, "I love you guys."

"We love you too."

He rolled her on her belly. He penetrated. "Ah fuck!" she exclaimed.

He grinned and said, "You've never been fucked this good?"

"No, never."

She had not. Her first experience was a flop and the relationship afterward was hit or miss with orgasms. But this was sexual bliss.

He grabbed her face and he kissed her wildly. After he felt her pussy pulsating, he pulled her hips up.

His hands smacked her round ass as he stroked with vigor. "Argggh," he moaned loudly as he exploded.

****

On Tuesday, Kendra received a text message from Elaine, "Are you okay?"

Kendra was in the bathroom freshening up when she saw the message, "Yes, I'm fine. We'll talk soon."

Jon took the phone and placed it on the counter, "You are mine for the rest of the week. So, cancel all pending plans."

Kendra smiled, "Okay."

He took her hand.

"Where are we going?"

"To the balcony."

"I'm not wearing anything."

"You won't need clothes for what we're going to do."

"What if someone sees us?"

"We are thirty floors up, who is going to see us?"

She held onto the banister. He stood behind. The wind kissed their skin. The view was amazing. Her hand touched his face, "This is insane," she said slightly out of breath.

"But you love it."

They kissed. He stroked. She climaxed. He erupted inside her.

*****

One week later...

It was Sunday morning when Kendra finally saw the inside of her apartment after a week with Jon.

She went to the bathroom and ran herself a warm bath. She sprinkled lavender, rosemary, and verbena into the bath. Slowly, she undressed and got into the warm bath.

The phone rang, and she answered, "Hey, girl"

"Damn, you sound tired."

"Girl, that man fucked me senseless this week."

Elaine cackled, "Looks like you bit off more than you could chew."

"Perhaps. But I had fun though."

"I bet you did. Well, I'ma grab some food and come over."

"See you in a little while"

*****

She wore a pair of little white shorts and a red halter top. She was in the kitchen waiting for Elaine to arrive.

As she waited, she checked her messages. She saw one from a familiar online supporter, "Hey, just checking on you. Hope you're doing well, Ash."

She smiled and responded, "Hello, Ashlyn, I'm good. Just took a much-needed break."

Suddenly, Ashlyn was online and they chatted until Elaine arrived.

She walked in with a large pizza box and some wine coolers. "Honey, I'm home," she joked.

Kendra said goodbye to Ashlyn and spoke to her friend, "That smells so good."

They sat at the table eating as Kendra spilled the tea about Jon and Sara.

"They are so different but somehow they seem to work well together."

"Well, they have you. Their mocha delight to help balance things out."

"You got jokes."

"I always have jokes."