Secret Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
After 500 yrs. A very horny hero is unleashed on the world.
6.7k words
4.58
30.8k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: Transgenders, femdom, non-con, futa on male, creampie

Dedication: To the wonderful and talented writers whose work I'm rippin-...I mean paying homage to, most especially ZappaGo who's hentai obviously inspired this.

Author's note: Long time reader, first time publisher so please be honest, ...being nice would be nice but definitely be honest.

8

9

8

Five hundred years ago, SO the sages tell us, was a mighty warrior who lead armies to conquest on behalf of the Gods.

So powerful was she that she could defeat armies a hundred strong on her own. Her fearsome reputation kept many from even remotely challenging the Celestial Court, but soon many demigods and goddesses grew wary of her arrogance, the inhuman strength of her combat skills, and most disturbing of all, her appetite for the pleasures of flesh. It was said she once toppled a great walled fortress merely to satiate her lusts on The enemy commander's private harem, rumored to have been incomparable beauties every one.

The stories say the great warrior was lured into a contest and tricked, others say she was justly punished for her disgraceful and depraved behavior. The conflicting tales all agree that her strongest weapon was restrained and her powers lost to her.

Of course there's a hint of truth in even the most fantastic legend and this one is no different.

8

9

8

I've been reliably informed I'm far from the first cleric to engage in frequent and slightly deviant sex. And while I'm not exactly ashamed that I basically became a fuck toy for numerous celestial beings including a spectacularly well hung demigod. I'm kinda glad most of what actually happened never made it into the many epic tales sung by the bards; though I've also been reliably informed that bards lie, ... a lot especially about frequent and slightly deviant sex.

It started with the that fat horny pervert The Bastard-maker, or as you probably know him Unstoff the Charitable. It was his ashes after all that got me into this mess. I was charged by the Abbot of my polytheistic order, multiple Gods if you prefer, to deliver the man's ashes to the remote Chantry he'd called home for many years. Publicly it was his final request after a lifetime spent serving the Holy Church. Privately? They'd accepted the ashes THERE likely because it was the only church within a thousand miles Unstoff had ever served in not surrounded by cuckolded husbands, wives and the many bastard children he frequently fathered.

You've likely heard many stories, The Randy Priest? The Rake's Confessions? Lady Nightingale's Lovers? All were related to. based on or inspired by Unstoff's escapades. O.k. the thing about Nightingale and naughty choir boy might've been about yours truly but many of the others were about Unstoff. The church secretly publishing and profiting from the banned erotica about the randy cleric it publicly condemned.

When he died ... or was assassinated depending on who you believe, he was cremated and his ashes interred on display in the Grand Basilica in the Capital City as a pilgrimage for the faithful.

At least that was the plan until several young people chose that spot to ...progress their "physical relationships".

Thus his ashes were transferred to an urn, well I'd call it an urn though it was officially designated a reliquary after a certain infamously impotent, but extremely influential member of the Church hierarchy swore that merely touching the remains "restored his vigor to that of a teenager". Translation, he went from cuckold to cocksman in virtually overnight.

Between recently, impotent old men and horny teenagers fucking in the holiest of holy places, the leadership chose to send the ashes away. Which is how I became involved with the story.

8

9

8

I was several weeks into my pilgrimage. Clerics on church business are still expected to perform duties like blessings, prayers and minor healing. I wasn't SUPPOSED to be running amuck on adventures with sketchy champions, but I could offer prayers or blessings to your desired God or Goddess and patch you up or at least keep you alive long enough to reach a town or camp where you could get patched up.

Which is kinda what got me enough trouble for several lifetimes, I'd stopped at a local tavern/Inn. They had decent food and brew that tasted fresh.

The old man at the bar had a small shrine to the God of hedonistic excess, not unusual for a bar, though I suspect the old man was unaware his chosen deity would've been appalled at the poor options on his menu.

Variety is the spice of life and all, even amongst the Gods; especially amongst the Gods.

They also had a few questionably employed ladies suffering from the occasional suspicious rash or burning sensation when peeing or, ...doing OTHER stuff.

I provided no-questions-asked healing and in return he gave me a discount on my food and offered a similar discount for lodging. I was tempted to take the offer, but I had more ground to cover. Besides I could tell there wouldn't be A LOT of sleep in my immediate future if I said yes. Even at this early hour there was already a steady stream of men marching up to the rooms above the tavern usually followed closely by squeaking bed-springs.

"I hope you don't mind, but I've allowed some of the healthier girls to use my upstairs rooms." the innkeeper replied.

"Just the rooms or can they eat as well?" I asked.

"Room and board," The innkeeper answered uncomfortably, "they eat my leftovers."

"Warm or cold?"

"Warmish? ...What are you, a legislative advocate?"

"I grew up in a House of Ill Repute." I answered, "you wouldn't be the first tavern owner turned pimp I've met."

"Hey, I'm a responsible business owner-" he started to lie.

"-With a couple of women who conduct private business out of the rooms they've rented from you." I recited with an indifferent sigh.

"That's what my Legislative Advocate told me to say if anyone official asked." he replied.

"No, that's what your advocate told you to say when the magistrates come asking for bribes." I lectured.

"Bribes?"

"What? You thought you'd run your little side business without bribing anyone?" I chuckled at his naivete.

"Well sure, an occasional inspector or maybe a magistrate, but-"

"My advice, bribe the bureaucrats at the municipal offices. They all think they're underpaid and usually are responsible for setting the schedules of the inspectors and magistrates you thought you'd need to buy off."

"Thanks."

"They can also steer clientele your way, people who'll actually accept a bribe instead of trying to take over the business for themselves or worse..."

"What's worse than trying to muscle me out of MY business?"

"Not accepting the bribe," I answered, "an honest and incorruptible bureaucrat can be an absolute nightmare, for everybody."

"This is useful stuff," the man answered, he grabbed a piece of paper and honest to Goddess started taking notes.

"And see if one of the girls has a special friend with ...special needs, fetishes or fantasies or whatever."

"Ah blackmail."

"Goddess no, you tell-on every henpecked husband who drinks here? Of course not; you want to be their friend, thus you have their loyalty, running a brothel is the same way. "

"Any other advice?"

"Find a older woman to run the girls and you deal almost exclusively with her. The girls will instinctively trust her and occasionally fuck you to keep you from telling her THEIR business."

"Well that is WHY I wanted to get into the business." he snickered.

"Yeah, how often do you get drunk on your own booze?" I asked him.

"Never," he lied, "I'm a professional."

"Same rule applies here." I responded, "you don't have to take a vow of chastity, but don't overindulge in the merchandise."

"But I'm allowed to have fun sometimes right?"

"Oh absolutely, you want the girls to think your loyalty is for sale and sex is the price to keep your mouth shut." but you want to make it worth their time to buy that loyalty."

" -and this Madam runs the girls?..."

"-and you run the tavern," I explained, "you have problems, you talk to the Madame. They have problems you tell them to talk to the Madame.

"What if she has problems?"

"If she's anything like the ones I've known," I answered, "she'll get one of the girls to keep you distracted while SHE deals with it."

"Wait, do I want my Madame making important decisions while I'm having sex?"

"Trust me," I assured him, "Your life is much easier that way."

"I should've come to you when I started this; you're way more useful than my advocate."

"I'm just more experienced than your advocate. Incidentally there's a few religious orders that would happily declare you a shrine if you were willing to give them a substantial cut ...and change the menu."

'And the point of that is...'

"Churches and shrines are taxed differently from taverns and bars and the rules that would get a bar shut down protect a shrine from the same scrutiny."

"You sure you want to waste your time praying, Cleric?"

"Church did right by me even given my colourful history" I replied.

"Is that why you're trekking through the ass-end of creation?"

"Church business, I'm delivering a holy relic to a remote Chantry."

"Aren't you a little, ...well little for that sort of thing?" the man asked indelicately, "you look like you'd blow over in a strong wind."

"It's not that valuable" I replied "technically the container is worth more than the contents."

"Well thank you for your wisdom Cleric, I'll remember your kindness."

"Could you remember the cheese and bread, maybe a few apples too, and definitely more of this wine."

"I've some more baked potatoes, they taste good with the cheese."

I acknowledged him with a wave and went back to my food, downing the fruity tasting wine along with the spiced meats and potatoes. I also stopped to check the urn, sorry, ...reliquary was secured properly, which is significant only because I was so busy checking the container to make sure the ashes were still safely secured within, that I missed the guy who slipped out and would eventually, along with three of his friends, follow me down the road.

8

9

8

As I look back, I should've just put up with the tavern/whorehouse.

I wasn't kidding the Tavern Keeper, I'd been born and raised in one of the most infamous bordellos in the land. I've fallen asleep alone and woken to couples frolicking in the bed more times than I can accurately count. I was used to sexual shenanigans.

But fate doesn't always call upon you when you're most prepared. In this it's often like a call of nature in that as much as you want to call it a surprise there's compelling evidence you should've seen what was coming.

Like those several glasses of wine I mentioned earlier. As I left town, I began to notice my heavy bladder so I looked around for a private spot to relieve myself and thus finally noticed the men following behind at a ridiculously indiscreet distance. I sped up and slowed down, hoping they'd pass me by but no luck. That was when I realized they were trying, and failing spectacularly, to follow me.

Had I been raised exclusively in a church I wouldn't recognize the pattern, but growing up around cutpurses in training and the occasional fledgling assassin you learned a few things about tailing a mark and more important knowing when YOU were being tailed.

Amateurs, not that cutting a man's throat and stealing his goods require either craftsmanship or finesse. They help, but are not strictly required.

They were obviously waiting till I was far enough outside of town most likely because I was approaching some favorite spot for dumping bodies. A friend, and I use THAT term loosely, used to say people who accommodated you by delivering themselves to a preferred lime pit, swamp or scavenger nesting spot made life so easy you ALMOST regretted having to murder them.

My bladder screaming for attention and nervously awaiting a knife in the back I finally gave in and turned off the trail headed towards a cave. I dismounted from my pony and ran inside the dark cave. I yanked up my robes and pissed in the corner nervously looking over my shoulder at the entrance. Which is why I was shocked when I heard a voice

"Really? You're just going to urinate on my favourite spot on the floor?"

I looked around and saw a wizened old woman crouched in the dark. She had long unkempt hair coming out of the hooded cloak that concealed her bent form.

"I apologize Grandmother, I didn't know this was your home or ...anyone's for that matter."

"THIS isn't my home trust me I'd leave if I could."

"Well I'd think about leaving. There's men outside, I'm not sure they'll kill you, but I'm definitely sure they won't want witnesses."

"Why would they want to kill you?"

"They think I'm carrying valuables."

"And are you?"

"No it's just an urn with a dead priest's ashes."

"Then why would they care?" she asked, "If he's famous, just give it to them."

"He not that famous, ..lts Unstoff the Charitable."

"Never heard of him."

"Unstoff the Cheater? Unstoff the Hung? Unstoff the Bastard-Maker?"

"Wait you're carrying around the remains of some infamously big-dicked cocksman and his final reward is to be escorted to the middle of nowhere by, ...who are you?"

"Suki, a Cleric in the same religious order," I extended my hand, "anyway you should leave."

She shook it with a surprisingly strong grip. "Goku, pleased to meet you," she replied, "You should fight."

"If I could fight I wouldn't be hiding in this cave with you." I replied.

"Well unfortunately for you I can't help while I'm bound and locked in this place."

"Really? ...then what does that key you're wearing open?"

"What key?"

"The key ... around your neck." I replied pointing at a slim golden key hanging on a silk ribbon.

"I'm not an idiot boy," Goku snapped, "I think I'd notice a key round my neck."

I reached out, grabbing the golden key. She blinked stupidly at me the same way I'd once starred in fascination when someone showed me sleight-of-hand magic the first time.

"Where the Hell did you find that?"

"Hanging around your neck?" I replied "I knew this old man once who was constantly losing his glasses even though they were usually on a chain around his neck or perched on top of his head," I explained and I swear I was almost not being sarcastic either.

She closed her eyes and pinched her nose, clearly trying very hard to restrain herself from punching me. Obviously my attempts to hide my sarcasm were failing spectacularly.

"I'm NOT senile." Goku snarled.

"You look old enough."

"I'm NOT old either." she hissed, "ok technically I'm VERY old but not in the way you're thinking."

"Have you looked in a mirror lately?"

"I know what I LOOK like," Goku snarled, "trust me in the time it takes to explain, you could be releasing me."

"Releasing you from what?"

The old lady hiked her robes up and I saw an ornately designed gold chastity belt and cock cage.

"Look this isn't really the best time for, ...whatever it is you think is going on." I replied cautiously.

"Priest come out of that cave," A voice shouted from outside. "you make me search for you and I promise I'll make whatever happens afterwards hurt A LOT"

"Look, you can either take your chances with the guys outside who clearly want to hurt you or you can take your chances with me who's still making up her mind."

"That's not a great argument in your favor," I hissed.

"You don't have the strongest bargaining position." she retorted.

"Good point, alright, I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass."

"I wouldn't worry about biting if I were you." she grinned.

In hindsight, I may have dismissed her remarks a little too quickly. Of course necessity, like deviant sexuality, occasionally makes for strange bedfellows.

I inserted the golden key into the chastity cage's lock. It snapped open, releasing a withered girlhood.

Goku sighed as her body began to change, her form shedding decades like a snake skin falling away.

She was compact and athletic. There was something vaguely bestial about her. Maybe it was the unnaturally coloured eyes, the tapered ears that came to a point or the hands that looked more like claws than actual fingers. Then I saw the prehensile tail sprouting from the area just above her tight muscular ass. Whoever or whatever this woman was, she was most definitely NOT human, at least not entirely.

"Don't go anywhere," Goku answered in a voice younger and stronger than the withered old crone she had appeared to be, "you're going like this next bit."

She strode forward rolling her neck working out the kinks in her body that seemed to swell and grow with every step.

The men came into view catching sight of the both of us.

"Here you are Priest, and you've got a woman. Well, we'll make sport with her soon enough, but right this second, I want that relic."

"YOU'RE going to have sport with ME?" Goku laughed cruelly, "Tell you what, let's see how that works out for YOU."

"Silence bitch, men are speaking."

"That's quite a mouth you got on you boy,"

Goku stroked her previously withered cock and as the Gods are my witness it started to grow ...and grow and grow.

"I'm going to enjoy shutting it." she hissed.

"What do you think you're going to do with THAT?" the man growled.

"Beat you and your friends til they run away like cowards leaving you alone." Goku answered, "Then I'm going to use your filthy mouth to take some of the edge off or else ..."

"-or else what?" The thug's asked like an idiot.

"or I'll just stick it in another hole, assuming I don't make you a fresh one. It feels hard enough for that already."

"I'm not some deviant, you freak." He shouted, "get that thing away from me."

He sounded nervous.

Looking at the thick python between her legs, I'd say he had good cause for nerves. Its intimidating size could obviously do some damage to the willing. Goddess only knew the damage she could do to the less-than-willing.

"I promise you, you'll be thanking me when we're done."

"Not bloody likely." The thug snarled.

"I was talking to the Priest, "the Apeling amazonian snapped, "he looks worried I'm going to break him in half with my girl here."

A death's head leer bisected Goku's entire face. "There's only one sound your sissy ass makes I care about, and I'll be hearing it soon Champ."

"Boys take them out." he shouted and with an angry roar, the gang of thugs rushed us.

I'm not helpless by any stretch of the imagination, though I'm much more comfortable with combat buffs than actual combat. I readied my best healing and strengthening prayers to aid Goku as best I was able when she, ...it's hard to describe what happened next.

The first man reached Goku hurling punches that she quite literally flowed around. The 2nd and 3rd reached her shortly after him similarly punching the air ineffectually. It was like dancing except with fighting moves instead of dance steps though it was no less graceful.

The last man, the leader of the bunch apparently, launched a brutal kick at Goku's head. Her tail lashed out, wrapping around the foot, pulling him off-balance. He stumbled into one of his fellows driving the unlucky soul within arms reach of Goku. She drove her fist HARD into the face of the guy sending him crashing to the ground like a sack of garbage.

Another tried to kick her between the legs. Goku's knees caught his foot while her clutching fist sought out HIS manhood. He screamed high and loudly as she used her grip to throw him one-handed across the space.

The 3rd kept trying to land a hit, but Goku took to repeatedly slapping him casually with a dominant and mocking aura to her almost playful abuse of him. Finally realizing how completely outmatched he was, he turned to run. Goku's tail tripped him up, but she caught him before he fell. She started to spank him; raining blows on his bottom. He wailed and cried though I may have been reading into things since he seemed to be enjoying it before she let him go.

12