Secret Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader made a last desperate attack. Charging for Goku with a knife, which she caught in one hand; glaring at him even as she used her freakish strength to crush the bones in his wrist making him drop the weapon.

One minute there were four of them and a heartbeat and a half later there was one unconscious on the ground and another two running, ...well one was running the other was limping while cradling his crotch as if afraid something might fall off. The leader, the man I now recognized from the tavern earlier was cowering on the ground. Goku's fist now wrapped around his wrist, forcing him to kneel in the dirt as she stroked her arousal. If anything, the fight had clearly engorged her girlhood even more than before.

She waved it meaningfully at him. "A friend of mine used to say a submissive mouth is a terrible thing to waste." she sighed, "Now kiss it, ...kiss it or I promise you, you'll regret it."

She spoke about violating him so casually, like you or I might discuss preparing a meal or putting on clothes.

The thugs pursed his lips together and kissed the tip of her cock.

"You've probably never even LOOKED at another cock before today never mind kissed one; well that's going to change."

She forced him down with seemingly little effort. Kneeling on top of him she stroked her hardened cock.

"Open wide," she ordered.

"I'll bite it off," the thug snarled, making one more futile attempt to push her off. Goku's tail entangled his flailing hands, pinning them above his head.

Goku smiled down at him, trailing her hand across his face in a cruel parody of a lover's caress.

"This big bad girl is going inside you one way or the other," she whispered while stroking her excited shaft, "so you can either suck my cock or be fucked by my cock."

He looked fearfully at me.

Goku laughed and smacked his cheeks with her meaty shaft.

"He's not going to help you, now open your mouth Little Man," she threatened, "or by all that's holy I'll shove this somewhere else and once it's in there you'll BEG ME to put it in your mouth."

I could actually see terror cause his ass to tighten and defeat and submission fill his eyes before he opened his mouth and the beast woman shoved the entire length of her erection down his throat.

"Five hundred years I've been without this feeling." She sighed as she started to slide her hard shaft back and forth in and out the thug's mouth.

"This is how I make sport boy," she grunted, "I turn little bitches like you into cum-dumps until you've swallowed so much of my cream, you're practically shitting it."

The thug gurgled in response, he seemed to be screaming but the girlmeat plugging his throat muffled such sounds, turning them into incoherent cries.

"What was THAT? You want my cum?" Goku sneered as she clutched his head in her fists, "but I'm not finished skull fucking your whore mouth yet."

The man beat his fists uselessly against her muscular thighs.

"If those hands don't stay behind your back," Goku warned, "I'll hold them down myself while doing things to your ass the bards will sing SONGS about."

I saw his head nod as tears filled his pleading eyes. His hands dropped submissively behind his back.

"Good boy."

She retracted her immense girlhood from his throat. He coughed up a creamy mix of spit and sperm. She'd obviously leaked a lot of precum down his throat as she abused his mouth.

Goku casually smacked his face with her erection, drops of precum smearing his tear stained cheeks.

The cleric in me pitied him, fortunately the cleric was subordinate to the boy who remembered this man had had every intention of brutalizing me and what he'd mistakenly assumed was a helpless female stranger. Forced oral servitude was relatively harmless in comparison to what he'd intended to do if fate had placed us both at HIS mercy.

"I'm sorry." he pleaded, "I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"You mouth is doing EXACTLY what I need it do." Goku laughed, "Hearing you choke on my pole like a little maiden girl is music to my ears."

She stroked her angry thick shaft, "Now open up, if I'd had anything remotely resembling a decent blowjob in five centuries I'd be punishing the shit out of you for how badly you suck, but lucky you, you get my first load in all that time."

Goku rammed her cock back in the thug's mouth.

"You like that? Your mouth is my first chance to clean my cock in five hundred years and you're sucking my meat like it's sweet candy."

I was watching Goku ravage a man's mouth, forcing him to orally service her and trying to ignore a sudden and unexpected yearning. As I watched her run her cock in and out of the thug's mouth, I couldn't help noticing my own mouth was drooling, I was actually salivating for the woman's cock.

I realized she was looking at me and judging by her bawdy winking, MY arousal was probably painfully obvious.

I could see him hollow his cheeks and swirl his tongue around the monstrous invader dominating his abused gullet. The part of me that remembered my days in the whorehouse snickered at his half-hearted efforts.

Apparently Goku was similarly unimpressed.

"If that's your best effort," she mocked, "maybe I'll track down whatever woman pretends she likes fucking you and show her what it's like to suck and fuck a real cock. Maybe I'll tie you up and make you watch while I do it."

I briefly pictured Goku ravaging some random woman while her cuckold boyfriend helplessly watched. My own hard and heavy erection, made my attempts to deny how much that idea excited me a pathetic lie.

"Work that tongue bitch," Goku groaned, "pretend your ass-virginity depended on getting me off because, I assure you, it absolutely FUCKING does."

Goku saw my hands fidgeting, yearning to go diving inside my robes to relieve my own arousal. Judging by her bawdy wink in my direction, she clearly enjoyed being watched.

Not content with abusing him, Goku humiliated and debased the thug.

"You're a FUCKING toy," she yelled punctuating her words with aggressive thrusts of her hips. "You're a COCK sleeve. YOU'RE the warm up act before the main FUCKING course."

She clutched the thug's head as she shoved his face into her crotch.

"Yes, here it comes bitch," she roared, "you'd better swallow every drop." her whole body shuddered with the force of her climax.

"There you go," Goku taunted as she clutched his head, "savour the taste of my first load in centuries."

I thought he was choking but his throat pulsed as he swallowed her apparently voluminous load.

She finally withdrew her still hard cock from his throat, I tried to ignore the resemblance between this and a carnival trick I'd seen in my youth by a swallower of swords.

Goku stepped on his shoulder, driving him into the dirt. "Start running now and maybe I'll be too busy with the Priest to make sport with your ass like you wanted to do with me."

The man struggled to his feet,

"Wait" I shouted.

"You want to get in on this?" Goku sneered.

"Sort of," I sighed and prayed laying my hands gently upon him until his hands went to his throat. "There you go, good as new."

"What did you just do?" Goku laughed.

"Minor cure wounds with a little mending thrown in for good measure. I've been around the occasional person who liked their fun, ...a little rough. His throat is probably good for another round."

"What about the rest of him?" Goku asked with an almost demonic leer.

"Like the day he was born. He'd probably feel like a virgin, no matter how many times you took his ass."

The thug actually screamed as he ran away.

Goku rolled on the ground shrieking with laughter. "Best joke ever, you sure you're actually a Cleric?"

"That was kinda why I joined the order There was a cleric who would stop in the brothel and-"

Goku rolled her eyes and held up a restraining hand to forestall my complicated but fatefully pertinent backstory.

"Blah blah blah formative years, blah blah blah big moment, blah blah blah life changing experience. I'm sure it's all VERY fascinating." Goku sighed, "What I want to know is do you have food."

"You want to eat?"

"I want to do A LOT of things Priest; eating being only one. However it is THE most important one, right now."

"Fighting, fucking or food, this is actually bringing back memories."

Goku dug into my packs and we started to feast on the foods I'd brought from the inn.

"So you really are a priest?"

"You doubted?"

"Well there's a couple different kinds of religious types in the world and you seem pretty genuine in your belief."

"What, healing that idiot?" I waved dismissively, "well yes it was an act of charity, but it had another purpose. Healing his throat would make it sensitive and tight again. I figured the only thing he was more afraid of then you taking his ass was you using his mouth again."

"You've got a kind heart, but a little bit of a dark side Priest, I'm going to enjoy hanging around you for a while."

"You've been on your own for five hundred years, I'm thinking your bar for amusement might be a little low."

"Anything is possible," Goku grumbled around a mouthful of hard dough bread and some of the sweetmeats and potatoes.

"So I'm assuming there's a compelling story behind why someone put you in a magical chastity belt for five centuries?" I asked delicately.

Goku grunted while swallowing her wine, unleashing a loud and succinct burp.

"Short version of the story is I pissed off someone with no sense of humour and a lot of pull with the Celestial Court." she mumbled before chasing another mouthful of food with more wine.

"So you're the Monkey King, well obviously the bards got that one wrong."

"You've heard of me?"

"The warrior, ... the trickster, ...you fought with a mystic bo staff and as long as you held it you were practically invulnerable." I glanced meaningfully at her crotch, "was that the bards taking creative license or ...?"

"The bards lie, ...alot, ...especially about anything sexual but yes, there actually was a staff."

"And how did The Monkey Queen became a king?"

"A few enemies preferred to tell people they were bested by a man and more than a few preferred the details of HOW I bested them remain a secret."

"So you've, uh...abused your enemies on the battlefield before?"

"On the battlefield, off the battlefield, ...I think I actually followed someone home once and did him in front of his mother."

"His mother?"

"In my defense, he lied to her about losing to me."

"THAT bothered you?"

"He made me look like a bitch in his story, and his mom WAS kinda hot."

"Wait, I've heard this story. In THAT version, you made his mother cook for you and her cooking was so good you stayed for a whole month and even defeated a neighboring country's army."

"That army was just a really big bandit gang with delusions of grandeur and as for the mother, she only cooked for me for a week. The rest of the time we made HIM do the cooking because I was, ...uh, keeping her ... you know, ...busy."

"You fucked her brains out in front of him didn't you?" I deadpanned.

Goku laughed, "In front of him, behind his back, ... it's been a while since it happened so maybe I'm misremembering the threesome." she sighed thoughtfully, "so I'm famous?"

"Children's stories mostly, sometimes you're a brave warrior fighting for the weak, other stories paint you as greedy, selfish and not far removed from being basically a bandit, yourself."

"Its kinda complicated, but mercenary isn't too far off the mark."

"You were a sellsword for the Gods?"

"Hey, righteous smiting of the faithless and heathen takes effort and resources not every deity has to spare."

"Or righteous smiting of the faithless and heathen attacking your believers." I wryly commented.

"It always sounds better after the bards get finished with the stories."

"You mean the bards you just got finished telling me lie?"

"A lot, ...and apparently my good looks and sexual charm didn't make it into the stories." She grumbled, "I bet they lied about what happened to me; some cautionary tale?"

"The story I heard said your boastfulness and arrogance got you into trouble with The Great Sphinx, she proposed a riddle game which you lost though how you lost is open to question, all that's known is you answered wrong and were punished as a result."

"Kinda, sorta," Goku answered vaguely, "it was chastity or expulsion and exile. If I'd known being locked in chastity meant I couldn't even pleasure MYSELF, I probably would have let them kick me out. "

"Wait, so YOU chose chastity? I've known you less than an hour and even I know that's not a great fit."

"Well fortunately for me fate not only delivered my freedom, but a fun little diversion as well." Goku leered.

She looked pointedly at my crotch so I swiftly turned my back to her.

"You know in all the epic stories the brave warrior gets a reward for saving the damsel in distress."

"I'm not a damsel." I replied.

Suddenly she was behind me, her powerful arms wrapping around my slim body. I felt her throbbing shaft grinding against my bottom.

"Someone else seems to have a different opinion." The beast woman growled into my ear, "I saw you watching me, were you jealous? ...Did you wish it could be you sucking my girl?"

"Jealous? I felt a swell of pity that your first oral service in centuries was kinda amateur." I've no idea where that boast came from but they were clearly my words.

Goku's hand dipped into my robes and found my erection hard and sensitive.

"Want to prove you're the better man," she whispered, "you're obviously up for the challenge."

"I love a good challenge." again my mouth and voice saying words that felt foreign yet so very familiar.

I dropped to my knees. From this angle I had to look up at Goku and her thick shaft. What had seemed angry and terrifying while it was raping a man's mouth suddenly looked, ...friendlier if that's a thing.

I actually nuzzled it, felt it's warmth on my cheeks and smelt the still strong odour and taste from the chastity cage clinging to the shaft as I slid my lips across its surface area. Before kissing and licking the head, taking the first few inches in my mouth.

"Don't you dare, you bitch," Goku suddenly snarled, grabbing my head and shoving her massive shaft into my mouth.

My throat was immediately flooded with a sizable load.

"I'm supposed to be enjoying this and you made me cum too quickly." She whined.

I didn't stop licking and sucking and she obviously approved. Her huge cock barely lost hardness growing in my mouth filling it up again.

"This was ALMOST worth five hundred years in chastity." She moaned.

I pulled my head back, "I'm giving you my best moves, I hope you're not going to always be a quick-shot."

"I'll show YOU a quick-shot," Goku laughed, "best mouth I've been inside in centuries, you damn lucky I'm not drowning you in cum."

With that she pulled my face back onto her cock lodging every inch inside the warmth of my throat. I licked the shaft swallowed around it my tongue and mouth massaging her cock. She sighed and moaned with joy as I unleashed every trick I'd ever seen the prostitutes perform. I was once again reminded why many insist on calling it a blowJOB. As much as I was enjoying it, I was struggling with Goku's intimidating size and length.

"Oh yes, that's it, I've missed this so much." Goku sighed. Before grabbing my arms and hauling me to my feet, she pulled me in for an aggressive kiss, her tongue invading my mouth, dominating it as much or more than her cock had.

She pinned me to the wall of the cave. Her hands, diving under my robes, found my naked ass. She licked her fingers and her bestial fangs reminded me this woman was as much beast as she was a literal demigod.

Her finger probed my not-so-secret spot.

She licked the digit that had invaded my ass, "I know a slut when I taste one. You might be a God-Boy now, but you've had some fun back here before."

"Not for a while."

"How long?"

"Too long," I groaned.

Goku nibbled my neck, forcing a moan from my mouth, "I'll take it easy at first." She murmured while probing my sensitive hole with her cock.

"Of course Master Quick-shot," I taunted, "you take all the time you need."

"Oh you are going to get it for that Priest." Goku laughed.

"Where am I going to get it Monkey Queen?" I taunted

Grabbing my hips in her freakishly strong grip she eased into my ass. We both groaned in pleasure as she started stroking her long cock in and out of my ass, the sides hugging her shaft tightly.

"Goddess, I've missed THIS so much," she sighed with joy even as her thrusts started to come faster and more powerfully.

"Come on Monkey Queen," I grunted, "show me what you've got, Fuck me."

"Yesss," she shouted, "I'm going to fuck you alright.

One hand pinched my nipple while her tail wrapped around and stroked my own surprisingly hard penis. I grunted and groaned, driving my hips forward, Goku's surprisingly soft furred tail effectively pleasuring me.

"Your ass is perfect, it was made for my cock." she yelled.

I didn't answer beyond tensing my muscles to cinch close around her thrusting shaft, teasing and milking her cock.

"God's own luck, you can get tighter?" Goku moaned, she started stroking her cock faster and faster her breathing and moans letting me know she was easily as close to orgasm as I was.

She pounded my ass hard and I somehow found freakish strength of my own to grip the wall, shoving my ass backwards. Her cock sheathed itself completely in my bottom and she wailed long and loud as I felt her thickened shaft exploding inside my ass. We both fell to the floor, her arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Thank you," I panted, "That was amazing."

Goku's response was to start snoring. I wondered what someone like her might dream of but given her cock was STILL fairly hard and she was actually thrusting into my ass in her sleep, I assumed it was not only a sex dream but one she'd probably repeat several more times.

Even as she built towards another orgasm she held me tightly. I relaxed and let her sleep. I assumed the morning would bring our departure from this place and eventual separation. I couldn't have possibly been any more wrong.

TBC

12