Secret Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was firmly held between them Jennifer eased back her arms instead moving her hands to cup her breasts holding them and squeezing them around me. She held them close just rubbing them against my shaft, holding them tightly together so I could thrust and plunge myself between them.

As I built up the pace moaning as I pumped my stiff length between them her head dipped forward, her tongue snaking out to slide over the head of my shaft licking and teasing me. I pulled back and thrust forward even more pushing the head far enough forward that her mouth could close around me and suck.

I moaned again holding myself there vibrating against her soft flesh as she rubbed and edged them up and down my shaft making me pulse against all that soft smooth skin. It was such a delicious feeling I soon couldn't hold myself there anymore pulling back to thrust again, rapid hard fast strokes eyes fixed on my cock as it moved over her lush tempting curves.

Jennifer moaned softly her back arched to push her gorgeous soft breasts against me even more than she already was. "That's it. Fuck those tits. Fuck them like you want to fuck me, fuck them like I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you pound yourself inside me. I need to feel your cock inside me so badly right now."

She shook her head and released her breasts her hand grasping me instead. She guided the swollen head dripping pre cum to her nipples circling it around first one and then the other leaving them glistening with it as I looked on trying to muffle my moans of pleasure at the sheer enticing sight of her.

She flashed me another wicked smile and released me again slowly pushing herself back to her feet. "Now you know that I've not already tasted you today I'm walking around with the feel of you on me as well. I'm sure you can think of one other thing you'd like to do before we finish today. Better get ready because I want it."

She turned around and walked away pulling her dress back into place as she left me standing there just breathing deeply trying to bite back the urge to just pull her back and take her. I was almost shaking I needed her that bad. I wasn't going to be able to help myself soon. One way or another I'd have to have her.

Still feeling shaky I tried to concentrate on what I needed to do. An impossible task really as every time I heard her voice I ached. Worst of all was the fact I didn't really see her. I could hear her in the background a teasing temptation that I couldn't get away from. When she didn't come back, I had a decision to make.

I could leave it and trust that she would come back. Or I could search around and try to find her. In the end I went after her stepping carefully an excuse ready in case I did see anyone. Although really it was fine until I met Jennifer. Once that happened, I wasn't keeping my hands of her anyway.

I tracked her down to the dining room. She was speaking to her husband through an open door although her smile widened as I walked in. She stood there talking and walked over towards me just that small knowing smile on her face. It was too much for me. As she walked across, I grasped her wrist jerked her close and groaned softly as I bit her neck.

Her head fell back eyes fluttering as she smiled. I didn't give her any chance to savour it though. I had other things I wanted far more. I moved her along towards a wall spun her around and pushed her face first against it. Her hands shot out palms resting against the surface as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Stay still don't move." I warned her my voice a husky low growl as I nuzzled her neck pressing in against her back.

I knew what she was thinking. I ground my hips against her letting my erection thrust against her soft rear and I knew she was thinking of me taking her. Just fucking her like that. I was more than tempted but I wanted to make her squirm before I gave in completely. I wanted to pay her back in kind.

I let my hands glide down her back stroking across her until they reached her waist. I continued across her hips and down her rear grasping her skirt and tugged it up to slide my hands underneath. As I did, I growled again as I found her body there waiting for me.

She was completely bare literally just the dress nothing else. I gripped her naked rear and ground against her watching her breath catch as I pushed against her. I nipped at her neck and then slowly began to slide down behind her falling to my knees like she had done earlier.

I pushed her skirt up exposing her lower body as I bunched it around her waist. She was bare and tempting as I looked at her. I trailed my fingers over her rear resisting the urge to spank it and just watch it bounce. It wasn't like there wasn't an awful lot more I could do with her.

I settled my hands on her hips just drawing them back and nudged her legs further apart opening her up, giving myself more room in which to enjoy her. Moving in close I set my teeth against her delicious tempting flesh and bit down hard enough to leave little marks on her skin.

"You are such a tease." I murmured softly shaking my head as I looked at her. Reaching forward I brushed my hand along her sex finding her as I expected. Warm and wet already. I stroked my fingers along her lips teasing her entrance hearing her breath catch above me as she responded to the touch.

She was panting above me resting against the wall as she finally enjoyed some well-deserved attention of her own. Gently I parted her soaked flesh and slowly pushed a finger inside her stroking it in, circling it around her and then slowly pulled it free. She whimpered softly.

"Just a perfect busty tempting tease that is just asking to be fucked." I repeated softly stroking my finger back over her lips before slowly sliding my finger inside her again. I fingered her gently reaching further up so I could play with her clit at the same time listening as a fresh burst of whimpers escaped her.

She pushed back to meet me panting as she tried to thrust herself onto my fingers. I rewarded her by sliding a second finger inside her slowly pushing them in and out of her fucking her with them. Watching her squirm and writhe was giving me even more ideas.

I used my free hand to grasp one cheek and spread it apart just hungrily eyeing up every possible inch of her. That delicious round rear was worthy of it's own attention as was nearly every other part of her. Feeling her squirm against my fingers just made me want to enjoy her.

I pulled my fingers free from her dripping sex pulled her hips back and drove forward with my mouth pushing between her thighs and reaching up so I could press my mouth against her sex. Jennifer moaned. Even with my head muffled by her thighs it sounded loud to me. How her husband didn't hear her I didn't know. She covered it with a cough and then added something which I didn't hear.

I was too busy to be listening. With my head between her thighs, I worked my mouth over her bare lips feeling her sticky wetness brush and slide across me as she closed her thighs around my head. Every touch made her quiver with excitement. I could feel the need and desire radiating from her.

Flicking my tongue out I caressed her lips and then just pushed and nudged against them sinking inside her as she clung to the wall. She was always grinding against me almost bouncing her soft ass on my face as she tried to keep the moans and desperate panting as low as possible.

I didn't even care at that point. I just wanted to make her cum, make her explode. I stroked my tongue across her folds using the tip to push inside her rapid little dabs before I pulled back and stroked it up over her clit instead, closing my mouth over her pussy and just sucking.

At the same time, I closed my hand over her rear just squeezing it. I wanted to just watch that gorgeous, muscled flesh bounce but instead I caressed my hand across it fondling and stroking it with something else in mind for what I could do with it.

At the same time Jennifer was proving her multi-tasking was better than mine. Her hand came of the wall and reached down tangling in my hair pulling me even tighter against her dripping bare sex. I just groaned against her as she wriggled and squirmed against my mouth.

She was still holding a conversation even if it was the odd word interspersed with her moaning into her arm as she ground her pussy on my lips and tongue. I was so worked up I wasn't bothered at all by the thought we might be discovered in fact I wanted to push her even more.

I squeezed her shapely rear again filling my hand with that soft muscled flesh and then worked my hand down between her cheeks my finger caressing and teasing sliding down until I found her tight puckered opening lightly circling it with the tip of my finger spreading her wetness around it.

I heard her hiss out a breath stiffening above me as she reacted to the touch. I didn't venture far yet just teased her and kept my mouth on her sex my lips hungrily sucking while my tongue teased her clit helping to keep her loose and relaxed and easier to enjoy exactly as I wanted.

I kept my mouth on her, my moans muffled by her body as I ate her out. I alternated my tongue from sliding over her clit to plunging inside her slick wet folds feeling her buck and strain just writhing against me as her pleasure built and spread through her.

At the same time, I continued to tease her tight puckered opening toying with it feeling her wriggle and squirm under the sensation until I thrust my tongue inside her again. At the same time, I increased the pressure of my finger pushing it against her until I began to spread her open and work it inside her as well.

She moaned again shivering under that dual penetration even if it wasn't as much as we both might have wanted. I watched her curl her head into the crook of her arm trying to silence and muffle the noises that escaped her least any sign of exactly what was going on escaped. Not that it would be likely to stop me now.

I wanted to make her lose it now, like she had been doing with me. I wanted to hear her hungry desperate moans as she came all over my mouth. I wanted to feel and taste her excitement all over me as she did. So, I pressed my mouth even more tightly against her letting her ride my mouth and tongue as I continued to push my finger deeper inside her rear.

The touch of my lips and tongue was helping her relax at least distracting her enough that I could guide and press my finger further inside her stretching her out and making her squirm and moan more and more. The combination of my tongue and mouth on top was building her towards a peak.

I felt her body tensing up, tightening around me fighting to resist and knowing it was going to succumb anyway. I flicked my tongue over her clit and then as I felt her quiver, closed my mouth over it nibbling and sucking and pushed my tongue inside her licking deep while I drove my finger inside her rear, knuckle deep now.

She arched suddenly mouth parted in a silent cry as she held herself there and then all of a sudden, she just bucked, trembling as the pleasure flooded through her. She buried her face in her elbow crying and moaning as she came riding my mouth just grinding against me as I lapped up her sticky juices.

Wave after wave battered her as I held my finger inside her and kept my mouth pressed tight until she couldn't take any more and edged herself away from me. Enough for her to take in a shaky breath of air as she tried to calm herself down and enjoy her orgasm.

I didn't give her much time to enjoy it. I gave her a final lick tasting her on my mouth before I pushed away and rose behind her. She looked at me over one shoulder her eyes still glazed with pleasure as I pressed in close and just captured her mouth in a searing heated kiss.

I savoured the feel of my tongue sliding over hers letting her taste herself on my mouth as we kissed. She moaned freely now the sound muffled by our lips and tongues as they slipped eagerly over one another just teasing and tasting one another. I had other things in mind now as well.

I pressed against her eagerly grinding my body against her lush tempting curves my hands fondling and caressing as much of her as I could reach. I ran them down between us to the front of my jeans and began to open them up pushing them down and taking my boxers with them.

I pushed and nudged against her reaching with my hand to take hold of my cock and just guide it against her entrance. The feel of her hot and slick as I slowly edged across her had me gritting my teeth. It would be so easy to just push inside her. She was more than ready just eager for it murmuring softly. I was hard enough, just aching to enjoy her. But I wanted more.

"Beg me." I murmured softly kissing her neck.

"What?"

"Beg me." I repeated softly dragging my mouth over the curve of her neck and nipping at her flesh while I let my hands wonder across her body just squeezing her lush tempting curves. I pushed the head of my cock against her sliding over her bare lips and heard her whimper softly.

"You heard me. I want to hear you beg me. I know you want me. Even with your husband here you aren't thinking of him. You just want to get fucked, you want nothing more than to feel me fill you up drive myself inside you, just pound in and out of you because nothing feels better than that." I licked my lips and drew in a breath.

"You know I can't resist you, can't get enough of you. You knew it when you seduced me in my bed. You knew it when you made sure I was here today, you knew it the whole time you were teasing and playing with me and when you just came all over my mouth." I nipped at her again growling with need as I held her.

"I know how much you want this, how much you want to be fucked right now. But I want to hear it, I want to hear you. I want to feel you and see you, and hear you moan and beg for me to give you everything you want, everything you need or else we stop right now. I want to hear how even with your husband this close you want me inside you filling you, giving you exactly what you want because it feels better, because I make you feel better."

I nuzzled her neck and held myself just dabbling the head of my shaft against her entrance feeling that heat, the dampness. One little movement would see us both happy, but I held back as hard as that was and just teased her thrusting forward to rub against her swollen clit.

She made a soft sound. Half moan half laugh, I think. She bucked and squirmed against me rubbing against my shaft making the friction even more delicious. I throbbed against her. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. I think she knew that whatever she said it wasn't likely I'd be able to stop myself from enjoying her.

Slowly and very deliberately she bit her lip and fluttered her eyes at me. She had an altogether mischievous look on her face as she looked at me. She pressed her mouth against me just a soft brush of her lips as she edged herself against me, so I pulsed against her bare flesh.

"Is that what you want?" She murmured softly. "You want to hear me moan like a cheap slut for you. So naughty and so wicked I don't care about anything else but fucking you hard and deep, taking that cock bare inside me just flesh on flesh until you erupt inside me, just leaving me a sticky hot mess dripping after you're done?"

I could only muster a growl nipping at her shoulder and sliding myself against her clit again, just watching as she shuddered her eyes still smiling as they looked at me. Just listening to the words drip from her mouth, that soft and sultry tone just made me ache.

"I can do that for you if it's what it takes. Because I want you inside me right now. You want to be inside me because the two of us can't think of anything else. Because nothing else feels as good as when were together like that. You know that, and I know that." She shivered as I watched her squirming against me.

"I want you inside me. I want to take you, I want to feel you, I want to see that look on your face as you slide inside me that tells me nothing else has ever felt as good as I do. So, I want you to take me. I want you to look at me as you do I want us looking at each other as you slide inside just a little at a time making me take you, so we both can feel exactly how bad we are and exactly how much none of that matters because we feel too good together." She swallowed and shook her head

"So please, please just take me, we both need this right now just give it to me. I want you inside me, I want to take you, I want to feel every inch of your thick cock pushing and stretching me until you're buried deep inside me. So do it, give it to me let us both enjoy it."

The sweet seductive sound of her voice, the inherent need in it, my own aching desire it was far far too much for me to resist. I rubbed myself against her again just feeling that delicious sensation of her body against mine and then drew back settled myself and started to push inside her.

I went slow and took my time, the head first, followed by just an inch at a time slowly nudging deeper and deeper feeling that welling heat engulfing me, drawing me in sweet and enticing. I held her gaze the two of us watching one another intently. I felt her body tremble as she drew me inside her an inch at a time until I was finally buried deep.

I held myself there pressed down feeling her already squeezing around me her eyes fluttering in pleasure as she gripped my cock her flesh pulsing around mine. Lightly she pressed her mouth against mine a sweet teasing kiss as she breathed slowly out the two of us joined together.

"Now." She murmured softly licking her lips as she looked at me. "Now you can fuck me, just take me and use me, and pound my pussy like a needy desperate hungry slut because I need you right now. I need to feel you plunging inside me making me moan for you. You're going to have to help keep me quiet because we can't get caught and I want to feel every inch of you ravishing me today." She fluttered her eyes again.

"Please, please, fuck me, take me, make me moan for you, make me cum all over you." Every word was a hungry desperate plea as she edged and rocked against me just squirming impaled on my cock as I held her there pinned against the wall still, every word she spoke making me ache.

I didn't hesitate then. I didn't think about it, didn't go slow or steady or give her any more warning. I drew my hips back and then thrust forward driving against her, my body slapping against hers as I pushed deep inside. I did at least have the sense to cover her mouth careful enough to muffle the moan that immediately spilled from her.

I pressed my mouth against her neck groaning before I bit her ear. "I want to hear you moan for me, all those greedy eager sounds you make spilling from you while I pound myself in and out exactly like you want right now." I gasped against her already pulling back to thrust again.

I didn't say any more. I was barely even thinking. I fucked her against the wall my hips driving up to meet her body lunging and pounding myself inside her over and over again just using and enjoying every inch of her. It felt too good to intense that delicious satisfaction of finally sating my own aching need.

Jennifer reveled in it. Her eyes rolled, her body clung there pressed against the wall while I eagerly fucked her repeatedly. She moaned over and over again hot greedy noises spilling into my hand as I held it over her lips. My fingers ended up inside her mouth, her tongue sliding over them her as she licked and sucked and cried out her pleasure.

Even with that I didn't know how we weren't discovered. My hips slapped against her rear. Every time I thrust inside her the wet squelch of her juices could be heard dripping from her onto her thighs, smearing against me. The room smelt of her sex, of her. It teased my senses and made me just pound myself inside her deep hard strokes that pushed her against the wall and sent my cock thrusting home into that delicious heat of her body.