Secret Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered, moaned and took it all over and over again our bodies matched perfectly both of us driving the other on. Hungrily she squeezed and tightened around my shaft making me pulse inside her leaking out as my hands roamed across her squeezing and fondling, exploring every inch of her.

"Greedy, greedy girl." I groaned against her slapping her tight rear watching it bounce as I thrust again.

"Fuck me, fuck me just fucking give it to me." Was amongst the litany she repeated as I ravished, plundered and enjoyed her.

It was all too much and yet not enough. I drove and thrust deep inside her again my hips grinding against her soft rear panting against her neck as I felt as I felt her clench and squeeze my cock. Another muffled moan escaped her as she bit the tip of a finger as I pushed them against her mouth.

Groaning myself I bit her neck and pulled her away from the wall spinning her around and crushing my mouth against hers as I grasped the flimsy straps of her dress and tugged them of her shoulders. A quick tug and I pulled it down exposing her breasts my hands covering them immediately cupping and squeezing as I tugged on her nipples.

I dropped them to her hip boosted her up and plunged back inside her covering her mouth with mine as she moaned. Her legs gripped my hips, her breasts squashed against my chest, and I fucked her again hard fast strokes pummeling her slick wet sex and holding her against the wall as I enjoyed her.

She gripped my head fingers pulling at my hair sliding through it arching and lifting herself up until her breasts were bouncing against my face as I buried it in her cleavage and then found a nipple biting down and teasing it. She held her own hands over her mouth groaning as we enjoyed each other.

I held her steadily lunging in and out of her deep strokes that slid easily in and out as she clung to me her legs around my hips. Those perfect big soft tempting boobs just bounced and slipped over my face as I thrust inside her groaning against her in sheer delight at the pleasure of it.

Even so I couldn't hold her like that forever especially not if I came. I knew unsteady legs would have us both topple over. I drew my hips back and thrust again sliding myself up inside her feeling her quiver as I did. I pulled my head away from her tempting cleavage and instead kissed her hungrily.

Then finally I eased myself back and lowered her to the floor. She took an unsteady step looking at me questioningly, but I was already drawing her forward leading her towards the dining table that was in the center of the room. I moved around her as I led her forward until I ended up behind her as she reached the edge.

Briefly she looked over her shoulder at me. I didn't give her time to dwell or think on anything. Instead, I put a hand on her back and pushed her down bending her over the table top and pinning her there. She wriggled as I held her there a soft exclamation escaping her those huge tempting breasts squashed against the top, her round rear squirming.

I didn't give her any chance to do anything moving behind her, lining myself up and then plunged back inside her deep and hard until my balls were pressed against her. A Strangled moan escaped her lips as she writhed and pushed back to meet me her palms resting on the polished wooden top.

I gripped and squeezed her rear again my other hand firmly placed in the center of her back making sure that she couldn't move far, not with my body holding her there in position buried inside her. I leaned over her just grinding against her glistening wet folds as I kissed her neck.

"The last time we were together at my place you were telling me about how you wanted to make sure every time I was in bed I would remember you, what we did how good it felt. Consider this repayment in kind." I smiled as I rocked against her. "Every time you're in here, with friends, with family enjoying dinner and hosting. I want you to think about this moment what we did, how you felt, how I bent you over your own table and fucked you like a greedy eager slut just enjoying as much of you as I could take."

It was all I said to her. I pulled back away from her gripped her hips drew myself back and then thrust forward hard again, deep inside her hammering away at deliciously soft tempting body using and enjoying her as she lay there desperately trying to hold back the moans and cries of pleasure.

I slammed against her with every stroke gritting my teeth as I did not remotely caring about the noise. The table and items on it rattled around under the impact of Jennifer's body as I thrust inside her. My hips slapped against her steadily even more as she pushed and ground herself back against me trying to take me deeper and deeper.

Need and hunger tore at me. It was raw and primal just that rampant urge to fuck and mate and enjoy her. I slipped one hand of her rear stroked it along her back and reached up to grab a handful of hair in my fist bunching it up and holding it in a tight firm grip.

I gave it a tug pulling her upper body up making her arch and bend as she took me. I continued to thrust steadily plunging in and out feeling her dripping juices smearing against the two of us as we came together. Now I had the added benefit of watching her gorgeous breasts swing back and forth with each thrust I made.

I released my grip on her hip entirely and let that hand slide up reaching to find her breast and cup it, squeezing it in my hand kneading it as my palm pressed against her hard nipples. In front of me Jennifer was wordless, but she continued to take every inch of me every time I buried it inside her.

I felt my pleasure rise and build the throbbing inside me growing by the second. I wanted nothing more than to spill it inside her. Just empty every last drop inside her just to see that well fucked pussy glistening and plump, dripping cum out of it when I was finished with her. Fate choose that moment to intervene.

Close by and loud and clear I heard a voice call out. "Jennifer!?" Questioning and searching for her.

We both froze at the same time holding ourselves still.

"What is it?" She called out in reply after taking a moment to compose herself.

"A call for you." Came the shout back even as I started to rock and edge against her again unable to resist her.

"I'll be right there." She sang out even as I edged myself in and out of her. She looked over her shoulder and shook her head at me already pushing me away as she freed herself. Hard and aching I looked at her as she started to tug her dress back into place covering herself up.

When she was finished, she looked at me again and sank quickly down to her knees. Her mouth parted and she drew me back inside moaning softly as she sucked on my length. I sighed softly already edging against her delicate mouth imagining finishing like this just spilling out across her tongue or erupting across her pretty face watching it drip down over her boobs. The thought alone made me tighten in anticipation. Jennifer choose that moment to pull away.

She stood up again leaning in close and kissing my cheek. "Quick tidy up. I had better see to this."

She must have seen my dismay as she smiled and kissed my cheek lips brushing up towards my ear. Don't worry, I promise you we'll finish this. There is no way you leave this house until you've cum for me. Trust me I'll take care of it, I'll take care of you. Who else but me makes you feel this good or drives you this crazy? Just think about what we do together. I'll make it so you don't forget today either. Now go quickly."

She kissed my cheek and then turned around and slipped away straightening her hair and her dress as she walked away. I watched her go and then swallowed hard as I bent down to tug my jeans into place and tidy up. Hard didn't really begin to describe my current state.

I went back to the sauna and just sat on a bench my mind whirling trying to think about everything we we're doing and whether it was sensible. I wasn't sensible around her. Logic tended to vanish quickly every time I saw her. I just couldn't resist, something about her whatever it was pulled at me.

I don't know how long I sat there. I wasn't paying enough attention sitting quietly and contemplating the situation while cooling of. Not very easy considering what I'd been doing recently and with the memories the sauna held as well considering it was the first place, I had encountered Jennifer.

Eventually I stirred when my phone vibrated, and I drew it out and opened it up to see a message. It was from Jennifer, a photo of her laying on the edge of the bed her skirt hiked up her fingers between her thighs stroking herself. The caption was simple and to the point.

"Come and find me and let's finish this."

I looked at it thinking. Logic said I could walk away and forget all of this. Reason suggested that would be wiser. It was a dangerous game we were playing today even more so than usual. I couldn't do it. The need, the desire, just the way she made me feel was too much to ignore. I wanted her too much to walk away.

Instead, I looked at the photo. It wasn't the bedroom we had been in before, it wasn't mine either so she hadn't slipped away anywhere. It had to be in the house upstairs and I knew where it was. Enough to start searching anyway. I stood up and left the sauna and quietly headed upstairs.

I had been this way before of course. I remembered the way to the guest bedroom where we had enjoyed ourselves before. That was my first place to look as I advanced down the hallway outside the room stepping as quietly as I could. Opening the door and peering inside however found that room empty.

I paused again thinking it over. I knew Jennifer, I knew what she was like, knew how she thought to an extent. I remembered her looking around my place until we had reached my bedroom how it had been as she'd seduced me right there, made me enjoy her in my bed, something I couldn't easily forget.

My eyes settled directly ahead at the end of the corridor to the last door the master suite Jennifer's own bedroom. My heart skipped a beat my body surged with heat and instinctively I knew. Silently I continued down walking carefully until I reached the door. I stared at it just breathing. I couldn't hear anything.

I took a deep breath and slowly turned the handle pushing it open and peering inside. My breath caught as I saw her. Naked now she perched on the end of the bed a coy little smile on her face, she looked back at me and waited. We just stared at one another until she raised a hand crooked a finger and beckoned me closer.

"Well, it looks like you hunted me down and found me." She purred the words arching and resting her hands on the bed spread beneath her. "So, you have a married naked woman alone in her bed. What unspeakable things are you going to do to me now?" She murmured playfully as she looked at me.

I slowly closed the door behind me shutting us in together. Then I began to undress pulling of my shirt, opening my jeans and pushing them down taking my boxers with them. Naked as well I walked slowly across to the bed feeling her eyes hungrily devouring me as I crossed the room.

As I reached her, I let my hands drop down grasping her legs lifting them and hooking them over my hips as I moved forward between her parted thighs just lining the two of us up together. Swallowing hard I let my eyes roam across her shapely delicious form my hands running along her thighs.

"What am I going to do? I'm not leaving her until I'm finally satisfied. I don't care if someone else calls, if someone else interrupts or someone needs you. I'm not leaving until I'm finished with you. Until I've taken you, fucked you and enjoyed you to a proper finish."

Jennifer flashed a wicked smile at me and sat forward her breasts pressing against my chest as her hands encircled my neck drawing us close. The feel of skin on skin made me shiver in delight. Lightly she kissed my mouth a slow gentle press of lips on lips.

"Good." She murmured softly.

She nuzzled my neck, and her fingers caressed my cheeks as she planted a series of kisses across my skin as she pressed into me. I edged closer guiding the tip of my cock against her just watching it slide slowly up and down her bare lips. She rocked herself against me and kissed me again.

"There is something else." She continued. "Something I want, something I need. You are in my bed now so my rules, right?"

"Is that so? I thought you made the rules when we were in my bed to." I chuckled softly.

"Well, I do happen to know what you like don't I." She teased me fingers caressing my jaw. Are you going to object?" She added with a mock fierceness.

"Probably not." I added.

"Good." She smiled and kissed me again. "You'll feel good I promise you. No one knows how to take care of you like me, who else can make you feel as good as I do?" She chuckled softly caressing my mouth as she kissed me again her body rubbing and sliding against me.

"We can't have any mess today not here." She breathed out slowly. So, I want you to cum inside me, I want you to fill me, I want to feel every last drop empty inside me, so I spend the rest of the day feeling it drip from me and remember exactly how bad you were today. Because you can do that can't you, you can enjoy me bare and wet with nothing between us just flesh on flesh until you spill it inside me right here on my bed? I think you can."

I swallowed hard running my hands along her sides and then edging them across to squeeze her breasts. I shivered at her words. She was right I could do that. I wanted to do that. I was so hard, aching so much I wanted nothing more than a release. She was also right, with everything we had done it just felt to tempting not to do it. I wanted to see her after I was finished wet, glistening and dripping.

I didn't even answer her. I just lined myself up and then thrust forward sinking my cock inside her with one fluid deep stroke that pushed easily inside her. Her body welcomed me drawing me in, tightening around me gripping my shaft as I thrust it home.

She moaned softly and her mouth found mine kissing and nuzzling one another as I held myself inside her.

"I can do that." I murmured thickly pressing against her.

"Good, good." She breathed out slowly. "I can feel how hard you are right now. I can feel you inside me aching it feels so good when I just squeeze myself around you so tight so perfect." She licked her lips shuddering as she clamped down on my cock. "Don't wait any more finish this."

She stroked her fingers over my cheek and up into my hair drawing me close for another kiss before she fell backwards laying down on the bed bringing me with her until I covered her body with my own. We were pressed together tightly now as much of us touching as we could manage.

I moved with her pinning her to the bed beneath the weight of my body as I drew my hips back and began to thrust in and out just sliding and working my cock inside her slick wet folds fucking her slowly. Long deep strokes giving her the entire length of my cock made us both moan in unison.

She wrapped herself around me drawing me in tightly legs gripping my hips, her breasts pressed against my chest. My hands held her down so every thrust I made pushed and squashed our bodies together even more tightly as I began to speed up thrusting harder, and faster relishing how she felt.

Moaning softly, she arched beneath me pressing herself against me even as her hands surrounded my back holding me in close. Her breasts squashed against my chest nipples teasing my skin while my lips scraped along the curve of her neck and kissed her hungrily.

I wouldn't last much longer. I knew it, I could feel it. My cock throbbed happily as I plunged it inside her pulled back and then took her again sliding deep into that tight welcoming hole feeling her squeeze around me holding me close as she moaned against my mouth and urged me on.

I dripped every time I pulled free of her. Her juices, mine it didn't even matter at this point. It only added to the pleasure as I caught glimpses of her glistening wet and it all smearing against us or sliding down to the bed. It made me thrust harder watching her bend and moan straining under the impact as our bodies slapped repeatedly together.

I moaned her name feeling the throbbing racing towards a peak and that urge to spill inside her pulled at me irresistibly. Instead, Jennifer surprised me, rolling free as I pulled back to her entrance and pushing me over so suddenly, I ended up on my back with her above.

She moved back to the end of the bed pulling me with her and then grabbing my wrist and pulling me, so I sat upright with her directly in front of me. She straddled me then climbing up onto my lap positioned herself directly above me resting her hands on my shoulders.

"I want to finish like this. I want to see you as you cum inside me. I want to feel you thick and hot pulsing inside me while I ride you and then cum all over you. I want that look in your eye that tells me no one feels as good as I do. That nothing feels as good as finishing with me especially when it's bare and raw and oh so wicked." Her words made groan.

Even that was nothing compared to her sliding down my cock. I moaned again overwhelmed by the sensation, by the moment, by the audacity of what we were doing. Mostly by how good she felt gripping my cock as she slid slowly down an inch at a time while I gripped her hips and helped pull her down.

She sat on my thighs then while I held her and just kissed me moaning softly against my mouth as we rocked together slow and intimate. I pulsed inside her kept on the edge by her teasing not quite enough to push me over the edge but more than enough to make me weep inside her dripping pre cum already mixing with her juices.

I kissed her throat and as she rose up let my mouth trace a path to take a nipple and suck hungrily circling my tongue around the pebbled tip just enjoying it. Her hands gripped my head sliding through my hair holding me close against her as she rose up and down sliding along my cock.

She pulled it back, so my head popped of it and leaned in and kissed me her lips and tongue soft and teasing as she explored and played with me. I throbbed inside her my whole body on edge as aware as I ever had been of anyone else. It was exquisite and not enough all at the same time.

She moved slowly, so deliciously slowly rising and falling against me but just working her hips squeezing my cock with her muscles, so I felt every little ripple that went through her. She was flushed and hot both of us sticky and yet she had never been this beautiful it was a potent mixture that was overwhelming in its sensations.

"That's it nice and slow exactly like this I want to watch you. I want to feel you. I can tell your close, I can feel it inside me just pulsing every time I squeeze you. You're so hard right now, I don't think you've ever felt this hard before. You don't know how good it makes me feel, I know no one has ever made you feel this good, no one has ever made you cum like I'm about to." She murmured softly every word dripping out making me ache even more as her fingers brushed my cheek.

I held onto her hips helping her move slowly up and down on my length. She began to move a little quicker and a little faster but that smooth glide up and then down the entire length of my shaft was the most intense the most exquisite thing I had ever experienced.

She moaned softly squeezing my cock again and I moaned with her feeling her body press against me, her breath on my face as her lips teased my skin while she held me with her hands. I felt my own aching need swell and throb even more inside her and knew nothing was going to stop me soon.

I felt her tremble and she brushed my mouth again urging me on. "That's it exactly like that. Look at me. I can feel you getting even harder, so full, so ready to burst for me. I want you to do it, I want you to cum for me I want you to spill inside me right here on my bed just empty it all inside me."