Secret Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand held me close our eyes locked together, and her body rode me up and down that perfect glide towards a finish I couldn't resist. I was already groaning, her words and her body finally tipping me over the edge. As she slipped down my shaft, I gripped her tight and thrust to meet her trying to get as deep as I could as the pulsing in my cock reached a peak and finally I started to explode spurting inside her and filling up that tight teasing sex.

Jennifer felt it, it would have been impossible not to feel the thick swollen head of my cock erupting inside her as she squeezed around me and just milked it. I watched her eyes bright and hot, her mouth pressing lightly against me as she continued to ride my cock up and down squeezing out everything she could.

Then she finally let herself go as well. Hips surging, she drove herself against me just bouncing on me. I was sensitive still pulsing inside her and that added friction just made my own orgasm continue wave after wave of heat and pleasure rushing through me.

She kissed me as she came cutting of my impending moans muffling it with her own sounds of pleasure as she did. I watched the pleasure wash across her face, that heated release, felt it as she rippled and clenched around my cock even more tightly drawing out the moment even more until we both couldn't stay upright any longer and collapsed back onto the bed tangled together.

We didn't move at all for several minutes. Shattered, breathless we lay there just breathing cuddled together catching our breath. Flushed and hot we still nipped and kissed and ran our hands across one another until eventually I rolled her over trapping her beneath me.

I was still hard enough that I could slowly and deliberately still work myself in and out savouring the feeling of her creamy slick filled sex gripping me. I watched her eyes flutter as she felt me sliding in and out of her. Arching up she kissed me again pressing herself into me.

"If we had more time, I'd take care of you all over again. Still so eager to enjoy me aren't you."

I could see the smile on her face her entire body more relaxed now. "You said you wanted to enjoy feeling it dripping out of you. I want to get it as deep as possible." I mumbled against her thrusting slowly.

I heard her soft chuckle as she nipped at my neck and then flicked her tongue across me. "That is incredibly bad of you. Pushing all that cum even deeper, right in the middle of my bed with my husband downstairs and the possibility he could walk in at any moment. Do it, I want to feel it nice and deep and as long as possible today." She drew her legs up and wrapped them around me.

I thrust against her our bodies grinding on each other as I slid in and out of her creamy slick hole until I was as satisfied as I could be. Even then I didn't want to stop I was so worked up I wanted her again. She must have known must have sensed it as she flashed me a wicked smile.

"I think we've pushed our luck as much as we can today. You've got to finish whatever you're doing, and I need to find some underwear otherwise I'll be leaving a mess all afternoon. Go on you'd better move."

I shook my head giving her a final longer deeper thrust that made her moan again before I finally pulled myself free and started to grab my clothes. "I'm finished. I finished awhile back I just needed an excuse to stay close to enjoy you. I didn't want to leave until I'd finished with you."

"Why sir how rude of you. I believe I shall have to demand compensation of a sort from you to make up for the lost time. You should have been enjoying me much sooner."

I watched her as she grabbed her dress and slipped it back on before she went to a drawer and routed around for a clean pair of underwear.

"If you think of something let me know. I'll be happy to make up for it."

"I'm sure I will." She was smiling as she crossed over and kissed me slowly. You can be sure I will, count on it."