Secret Life Pt. 02

Story Info
An opportunity with Patrick presents itself on a vacation.
3.7k words
4.76
9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up early and packed as the convention was ending. I removed my nail polish and I managed to put all my things into my suitcase and then figured I would have to put my new clothes in my trunk so my wife wouldn't see them. I wore a pair of black pantyhose with lime green panties under my jeans and shirt.

I drove home with a few stops, but nothing interesting. I arrived home and Jamie was waiting for me. She was in Yoga pants and a t- shirt and I took off my shoes when I walked in and she smiled.

Jamie laughed and said "Black Pantyhose dear? I am sure you are excited after traveling in your lingerie. She knelt down and unbuckled my pants. She blew me for a second and then I pulled her up. We ended up having sex for almost 2 hours straight.

We got done and were laying in bed. Jamie looked at me and said "Did something happen on your trip? That was the most intense sex we have had in years."

I shook my head and said "No, just thinking of you dressed makes me hot."

For the next month our sex life was amazing. I continued to think about my experience with Patrick and how I wanted to replicate that experience again. I was extra cautious with my thoughts.

Jamie began to encourage me to wear nylons and panties to work, because of the new intensity of our sex life. I happily obliged to that request.

Patrick and I stayed in touch professionally. He was our primary finance contact and equipment replacement was always a hot topic in my industry.

We had a purchase order for more equipment, Patrick usually handled the transactions via email. I emailed Patrick about our trade ins, financing etc. He replied. "I will come up tomorrow morning, to finalize everything, how does that sound? We can have lunch after."

My stomach churned. With my wife encouraging me to wear nylons and panties daily Patrick would be surprised. I replied back "That would be perfect" He emailed back "See you around 11:00 am.

The rest of the work day crawled along with that evening. I felt giddy waking up the next morning for work. I showered and slid on a pair of black Sheer to waist pantyhose and a pair of red panties. I put on black dress pants and a blue button down shirt. I was feeling brave and didn't wear socks, just my pantyhose with my black slip on dress shoes.

Jamie smiled as I left for work. "I like your selection today, I bet you will feel sexy. I will be excited to see you take care of me later."

I went to work and waited for my meeting with Patrick. He was punctual and on time. I met him out in our lobby and took him to the shop where we looked at the trade in models.

I wanted him to know I was dressed for him and I was looking for the right opportunity to show him. We were looking at one of the trades and I bent down to look at a serial number. While I did that, my shoe came off from the back of my foot, revealing I was wearing black pantyhose.

I stood up and Patrick smiled and said "Let's go back to your office and finalize the paperwork. Then I will take you to lunch."

We went back to my office to finalize the paperwork. We both signed and I went and got my coat and told my receptionist I was going to lunch.

Patrick was in his car waiting, I opened the door and got in. Patrick smiled and said "I see you dressed for the occasion, I was wondering if you would."

I nodded and Patrick said "Do you want your dessert now or after lunch? "

I slid my shoes off and put my feet on the dashboard. I looked at him and said "There is an abandoned storage facility about 2 miles from here, I go there and take pictures when I am in the mood. We can go there."

I gave Patrick the directions and we drove there.

We arrived and no one was there. I opened my door and slid off my pants and laid them on the backseat of Patrick's car. I left my door open and Patrick walked over to me.

He rubbed my pantyhose thighs and calves, and unbuttoned his pants as they fell to his ankles.

I spread my legs as he moved in between them. His cock was rock hard under his underwear.

"Slide my boxers down Chrissy, you know you have been waiting for this."

I reached up and pulled his boxers down. He leaned in and I opened my mouth and began to suck his cock.

I could taste precum as Patrick moaned. Patrick thrusted his hips and he developed a rhythm with his cock hitting the back of my mouth.

After a few minutes, he pulled away and told me to stand up. He pulled my panties to the side and inserted his cock in between my panties and my pantyhose. He thrust it a couple times and moaned and suddenly I felt cum spurting on my pantyhose covered cock.

My cock twitched as he unloaded his seed. He finally pulled out and looked at me and said "You will remember this all day at work when your pantyhose and panties are full of my cum."

I tried to spread it around and then put my pants and shoes back on. My cock was semi hard and I felt Patricks cum soaking into my pantyhose. It was a hot feeling, but I knew I would be distracted all morning.

Patrick stopped at my work to drop me off, He smiled and said "I am going to have to talk to my bosses about entertaining you more".

I thanked him for lunch and went back into the office. I went to the restroom and washed the crusting crotch of my pantyhose and panties.

My cock was hard all afternoon thinking about my lunchtime with Patrick. Work dragged on and finally I got to go home. I walked in and Jamie was still working in the office. I went into the bathroom and jerked off quickly. I changed quickly into a different pair of pantyhose and chatted with my wife.

As soon as she got done with her work, we had sex as I was still aroused about my lunch with Patrick.

The rest of that week all I thought about was when my next trip would be and if I could suck Patrick's cock again.

I patiently waited, some of my upcoming meetings became zoom calls, so it wasn't looking good until my wife told me she had an emergency meeting at her corporate office. She of course asked if I wanted to come along, I told her I was too busy to leave.

She left and I decided, if it wasn't Patrick I had to find another cock to suck. I looked up on my phone for hookup sights for guys. I found a couple and went to the trunk of my car to get my clothes I bought when I was out of town.

I changed into my pantyhose, skirt, heels and top. I took some pictures and logged onto one of the sites, posting my picture with my profile description "Discrete CD looking for cock."

I got a ton of replies, I couldn't host, so a lot of them left the conversation after I stated that. There were a few that wanted to suck me, which didn't turn me on. This wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Finally one response stuck out. From the tone of the reply, I was interested in this one.

The response read "52 yr old black male here. I can host, you will be treated how you want, you must wear and do what I want you to, deal?"

My hands shook as I responded. This was a huge step, being outed by Patrick was one thing, but posting an ad and replying to responses was another.

I asked him when, where and what to wear. He responded. "My name is Cecil, now, I want you to wear your shortest dress, heels, panties and nylons and a lot of lipstick. You can put your wig on here, but I want you at my door, dressed". He gave me the address.

I had never gone out dressed with makeup before. I put on a pair of black pantyhose, a pink thong, my black shaper and my black and pink skater dress. I googled his location and found a parking lot by his house near a nature trail. I figured I could put on sweats and a sweatshirt, then get ready at the parking lot and strip my things off before I got to Cecil's house. I put on loafers and put my heels, makeup, wig, and makeup wipes in a duffle bag.

Cecil's house was about a 1/2 hour away. I drove there with extra caution knowing that I didn't want to get pulled over in this predicament.

I arrived at the parking lot. I flipped down my mirror on my visor and quickly did my make up. I drove to his house and parked. I stripped off my sweats and sweatshirt, slid on my heels and put my wig on.

His house was in a nice neighborhood, somewhat secluded but he had neighbors, if they were really nosy, I am sure they could see I was there. I took a deep breath and for the first time in my life walked out in public fully feminized. My heels clicked as I walked on the pavement and approached the front door.

I nervously rang the doorbell, standing in my dress, nylons, heels made over to be a whore. It felt like an hour before I heard the doorknob turn. The door opened and Cecil stood before me. He looked at me and said "Come on in."

I walked into his house, my heels clicking. Cecil was about 6'3 probably 240 lbs. Cecil said "Follow me". I followed him down to his basement. It was a finished basement with a bar.

He looked at me again. "Take a seat, what do you want to drink?"

I replied "Vodka and Soda will work". He made me my drink and sat down. He smiled at me.

"It is amazing to me what a Sissy will do for black cock. I mean you got all dolled up, came here fully dressed with makeup on, walked outside in my Driveway dressed like a cockwhore, all to suck my cock."

I blushed and turned my head.

Cecil continued "Well finish your drink sweety, we both know what you are here for."

I slammed my drink, Cecil pointed to the floor and said "Let's see you stuff Chrissy."

I knelt down on the tile floor. Cecil slid down his pants and underwear and out popped at least a 7 inch cock.

I went to reach for it and Cecil slapped my hand. He looked down at me and whispered "Beg me for it Chrissy, I want you to be in your sissy glory, dressed like a tart, begging to suck my cock."

I thought about getting up and leaving. But I couldn't stop looking at his cock. I looked up at him and said "Cecil, can I please suck your cock?"

Cecil laughed and moved his cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth and had my first BBC between my lips. I maneuvered closer on my pantyhose covered knees.

Cecil relaxed and began to enjoy his pleasure of a slutty sissy CD sucking his cock after begging for it.

I was in my happy place again, dressed like a slut, sucking cock. My cock leaked precum into my pantyhose and panties as I continued to suck Cecil's monster cock.

Cecil moaned and said "You sure know what you are doing, I am going to cum"

Cecil pulled his cock out and said "Open up"

Cecil jerked his cock a few times and a huge blast of cum went onto my eyelashes, then another on my nose. Cecil continued to spew cum as I tried to lick and suck as much as I could.

I stood up and Cecil pointed to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and wiped my face off, I fixed my makeup and walked back out.

Cecil was at the bar, he looked at me and said "That was good, we need to do this more often. You can show your way out."

I quickly went to my car, drove to the parking lot, changed and drove home. My mind was wandering as I just had my first black cock. I arrived home and masturbated 3 times thinking of the experience I just had.

My wife was back in town the next evening and things continued as normal as my mind would allow. I had to think of my experiences with Cecil and Patrick to stay aroused with my wife. She continued to allow me to wear pantyhose and panties every day under my normal clothes.

I thought about sending Cecil a message and sneaking over to his house, but I didn't want to risk Jamie finding out about it.

It had been a while, then I received an email from Patrick.

He invited my wife and I to a resort in Florida for a long weekend, he said it was for couples involved with his institution. It was in two weeks, I was excited but worried about it being awkward with Patrick and my wife there.

I called my wife and told her we could go to a resort for a weekend. Jamie was excited to go, I told her it was a Vendor of ours. We made our travel arrangements and I thought about the awkwardness.

We packed for the trip the night before. Jamie laughed. "With the warm weather, you won't be able to wear your pantyhose when we walk around. But we should pack a few pairs just in case. " Jamie packed me 3 pairs and some panties.

We flew into Florida and Ubered over to the resort. It was beautiful, on the Gulf Coast, with a golf course.

We checked in. I texted Patrick and we went down to the bar and met him and some of the staff for drinks.

A few drinks calmed my nerves. I was just in Cargo shorts and a Polo with loafers on at the bar. I was introduced to Patrick's colleague Neil and a few other of his co-workers. Jamie enjoyed the interaction and became flirty with everyone as she consumed a few drinks. She wore a sundress with slides, bare legged with the 80 degree weather.

It was around 9 pm and we ordered take out for the room. As we left Patrick interrupted. "Oh Chris, tomorrow morning can you come by my room, there are some proposals I want to run by you."

I replied "absolutely." and we headed to our room.

My mind wandered if it was really a proposal, or did Patrick want to have me dress for him. I was thinking about how I could wear pantyhose and panties for the meeting just in case.

Jamie was in a mood and told me to put on pantyhose when we got back to the room. I slid on pantyhose and licked her pussy until she orgasmed. I fucked her and came quickly, and we both passed out.

I woke up the next morning and showered. Jamie woke up and had coffee on the deck. She smiled when I got out of the shower.

She looked at me and said "How long will your meeting last?"

I replied "Maybe an hour?"

Jamie said "I think you should wear panties and pantyhose to the meeting, and think about how you are going to satisfy your wife when you get back."

I replied, "Aren't you worried about me getting caught?"

She replied "You haven't yet, have you?"

She got up and grabbed a pair of tan sheer to waist pantyhose and red panties.

Jamie gave them to me, "Wear these under your khakis and think about your wife."

I nodded and slid on my pantyhose, panties, khaki pants and golf shirt. I slid on brown loafers and headed down to Patrick's room.

I knocked and Patrick was there with Neil. My stomach dropped as the risk of being caught by Neil crossed my mind. Both of them were in Shorts and golf shirts. Patrick smiled and asked me "Why are you wearing pants? It's Florida."

I replied "It's all good, I didn't know it could be casual."

Patrick had his computer on the desk and 3 chairs arranged in front of it. He went through a financing proposal with some of the equipment I had listed on my wish list.

I was extra conscious of my pantyhose covered ankles and made sure I tried not to expose them. The presentation finished and Patrick got up and said "Alright enough work for today" and went and grabbed 3 beers.

Patrick opened the patio and said, "Let's sit on the deck and enjoy the weather."

We went out there and Patrick slid off his shoes and enjoyed his beer. He looked at me and said "I have some shorts if you want to borrow them, I am sure your khakis are hot."

I replied "Thanks, but I am good for now."

We chatted and finished our beer, Patrick got up and got another beer for us. I was buzzing a little while drinking on an empty stomach.

It was warm with my khakis on, I got up to use the bathroom and my leg stuck, exposing my nylon covered ankle. I quickly fixed my cuff and went to the bathroom. I came back out and Patrick and Neil were inside.

Patrick smiled and said "I am glad you wore pantyhose today, Chrissy, I told Neil you might be. Now if you want to take off those khakis and show us that would be great. Neil and I hook up on occasion, I told him about you and how hot you are."

Neil walked into the bathroom, I slid off my shoes and khakis. Patrick handed me a black teddy and said "Put this on also." I slid it on and Patrick walked over and began to rub my ass and legs. He unzipped his shorts and slid them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear. His cock was hardening and I reached down and began to stroke it. I had missed my encounters with Patrick.

Patrick laid down on the bed and I laid next to him and instinctively put my mouth around his cock. I had forgotten that Neil was in the bathroom. My desire to be sucking cock in my pantyhose and panties overcame any judgment I needed at that point.

A few minutes later Neil came out of the bathroom. He was wearing a pink robe, pink panties and black thigh high stockings. He jumped on the bed and immediately began to rub my legs and ass. I got up and stroked Patricks cock and reached over to Neil's panties.

It was electric as I felt his hardening cock through the silk. Neil reached over and began to rub my cock through my pantyhose. I was in ecstasy as Patrick got off the bed and watched us play with each other's cock for a while. I told Neil to lay down as I slid his panties off and engulfed his cock.

I rubbed his nylon covered legs and licked his cock. I felt Patrick hand's grad the back of my panties. He slid my panties off and went to tear a hole in pantyhose. I spit out Neil's cock and said "You can't rip these, my wife knows I wore them today."

Patrick laughed and said "Fine, I will pull them down" as he slid my pantyhose down to the top of my knees. I felt his finger with lube on my ass. He fingered me as I enjoyed Neil's cock.

Soon I felt the tip of his cock at the base of my ass, and he slowly worked his cock into my ass. Soon he was fucking me hard as I rubbed Neil's legs.

Neil began to tense up and soon cum exploded into my mouth and dripped down on the bed.

I swallowed as much as possible and Patrick told me to flip over.

I laid down on my back and Patrick pushed my legs over my head. I could see my nylon covered toes. He sild his cock into me and continued to fuck me hard. Neil leaned over and began to stroke my cock as I got fucked.

Patrick grunted one last time andI felt cum collecting in my sissy pussy. Between that and Neil stroking me, a jet of cum erupted and it came all the way up to my lips. The teddy Patrick gave me had jets of my cum on it. Neil ran over and got a towel as Patrick pulled his cock out.

Neil padded my ass as cum leaked out. I collected myself and tried to dry the cum leaking from my ass into my pantyhose. I dressed and headed back to my room.

I got back into the room. Jamie was on the deck when I got it. I kissed her and told I was going to put some shorts on. She got up and said "Not before you satisfy me."

She got on the bed and slid her panties and shorts off. I slid my khakis off and knelt down in my stained pantyhose and licked my wife's pussy until she orgasmed.

Jamie composed herself and hopped in the shower. I had two meetings planned for the day, a dinner and then we were to fly out in the morning. I tried to focus during the day, but I all I could think about was my morning meeting at Patrick's hotel.