All Comments on 'Secret Lives'

by EmmaWatsonNude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 14 years ago
Excellent

Very enjoyable read.Well written. There is opportunity for a sequel or two. Regardless excellent story. Thanks for your effort.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I agree-

I thought it was a good read. It seemed well planned and well executed. Thank you.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Good little tale!

I enjoyed your little incest tale. I thought it was well written and displayed a real talent for telling this kind of story. Thanks for a good submission and I hope to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Story!

I think that the old taboo of incest was the result of a lack of birth control and also a lot of people who were jealous of those who really felt good about their body and didn't have prudish hang-ups.

I like the idea of caring, and sharing pleasure. We dance around all the things that hint at enjoying sex. Then we turn up our nose and hide our real feelings. What couple wouldn't, if they really tried, enjoy a sweet naked hug with no holds (holes?) bared?

I believe your story of the family on vacation and the father and daughter loving each other in the woods is very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVED IT

NICE TURN ON ,wish my daughter felt that way.TODD"it wasnt sex ,it was just a blow job" Any chance Todds last name is Clinton? Does he have a brother named BIll?

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
reading the first of your out standing stories i wanted more

secret lives is a fantastic hot horny story . one of the best i must say.

a real turn on without a doubt . after reading this i just want more and more of your brilliant writing an d very exciting stories .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Pretty good :). Sounds like daddy needs to divorce the frigid ass wife. Using job, economy etc as some lame excuse not to have sex is sad ass, hell, those are great reasons to be having a lot MoRe sex! :)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gave me a hardon

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So good, I almost came just reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous