Secret Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you two know Polix is still a virgin? He said it himself when Mrs. Goldberg asked me if I'm going to fuck him," Brooke giggles slightly, making the two other girls laugh.

Anna also starts wanting to know more so she decides to ask Polix a question too. " So, are your mom and dad as embarrassing as mine? Come on, you can tell me. Not matter just how damn embarrassing some people can be, no one can ever be as embarrassing as my mother. I mean, I really love her, but it's just horrible to hear her brag to all her high school friends about how she recorded dad fucking her without asking him."

"Oh, that is something," Polix mutters, trying to avoid having to answer. He feels his heart jumping up in his throat. Brooke picks up on this and nudges him, giving him a look that makes his heart beat wildly in his chest. She eyes him in a way that makes him feel like he has got to tell the truth, so he decides that that is what he will do. "My mom died after getting stabbed in a brawl in an Irish pub when I was 5. Dad isn't really embarrassing when he isn't chugging down five glasses of vodka in a row. It's a good thing my grandparents can prevent that from going up to six or seven glasses with their weekly lectures. Not that it would make much different now since he's already got cirrhosis and may end up needing a liver transplant." Everyone watches him, stunned, as his round eyes appear to tear up slightly from just recounting what happened.

"I'm so sorry. You must think I'm just a spoiled rich girl. I didn't realize other people have much more problems," Anna says sincerely.

"My god, I'm sorry too," Brooke says, putting her hand on the back of his. The touch of her hand sends shivers up his spine, feeling like volts of electricity coursing through his veins. Unknown to him, she is also experiencing the same thing from the contact, almost blushing with how good touching the boy unexpectedly feels. "She wouldn't won't you to be depressed and give up on life because of that." Polix nods appreciatively as she comforts him with her kind words.

They spend the next hour together studying while occasionally discussing sex. Brooke answers all of her friends' questions about her and Marcus with pride. "Oh, his dick is just amazing! You won't believe how hard I cum from him fucking me. Last night he gave me three loads, filling all three of my holes." Hearing her say that really hurts Polix. The boy has actually been in love with her for a very long time now, two years to be precise, but he still couldn't get over how much it hurts to see her with Marcus, a guy she's been dating for the same period of time. He sees her as a generous person who is intelligent, funny and treats everyone equally.

An hour later they all leave to go home except for Anna, since she's already at her own place. Brooke knows Marcus is waiting for her at her place. She heads back there as soon as possible, wanting to have some nasty sex with the handsome boy. It goes the way Brooke desires, with him pillaging her hole with his shaft and pouring gallons of semen inside her gaping hole, before they lie next to each other, basking in the aftermath of their orgasms

"So, I heard you are working with that little wimp Polix in your group project," Marcus remarks after they're done fucking each other's brains out. "Bet he was trying to peek at your boobs all the time like some loser virgin, eh?" For some reason, his insult towards Polix really upsets Brooke. She feels oddly protective of him and turns to face her boyfriend, who is just looking at her idly, playing with her brown tresses. The girl glares at him, surprising the hard bodied teen with her expression. Brooke is clearly unhappy with what he said to her and he doesn't know why.

"Don't call Polix that, okay? He is a good guy," she says. "When we were studying, he was respectful and didn't make any moves on me at all." The muscular athlete shrugs, making Brooke angry. "I'm serious. I don't want to hear you say anything horrible about him again. I don't know why I stay with a cruel bastard like you," she says as she rests her head on his firm pectoral muscles. Yeah, maybes these pecs have something to do with her staying with him.

"Because I have a really huge cock and I fuck you very well with it," he tells her with supreme confidence. She giggles at this, knowing it to be true but also feeling slightly guilty. Something about being with him after he insulted Polix makes her feel bad about herself. But Brooke just pushes the notion to the back of her mind and tries to distract herself from it with how good Marcus' muscles feel. His physique never fails to turn her on and can make her overlook his repugnant behavior, at least when they are copulating.

"Yeah, that's right. Still, just keep it in mind," she demands, now curling up next to the boy as he holds her in his strong arms and the two of them fall asleep in each other's arms. Several hours later, Brooke wakes up to find that Marcus has already left. The girl doesn't mind it, not liking spending time with him other than when it comes to sex.

She thinks about Polix as she sits at her mahogany table, drumming her fingers on the surface. Thinking about him makes her feel weird. It's like there are some butterflies in hurler stomach. Brooke really wants to know him better but feels bad about how she's thinking of another guy other than Marcus, even though she isn't feeling happy in their relationship at all and is only in it for the sex. That and to stay queen bee of the school. No other reason she is with the smug son of a bitch.

....

Four weeks after they first started working together, Brooke is feeling irritated by a wave of emotions coursing through her. Anna and Blair could tell something serious is bothering the busty cheerleader. They both know she is annoyed about something but neither of them know exactly what it is, which is the problem. The two have no idea why she is acting this way and therefore don't know what they can do to help her. Both really want to support their friend but can't because they don't know what the problem is and therefore can't give any meaningful advice. That's what the bulk of the issue they have is. It's really taking away from their ability to focus on the project.

With them is also Polix, who's been over to study with the girls and work on their assignment together for a while now now. He has gotten over his initial shock at the grandeur of the place after Brooke and Blair showed him pictures of their homes, letting him know that all four of them are insanely rich. The boy watches in concern at how Brooke looks so depressed and really wants to help her out, both because he is in love with her and because he is nice to just about everybody he knows, with very few exceptions.

Finally, the boy can not bear to see the love of his life looking troubled for any longer and decides to just ask her. "Is something going on?" he questions Brooke, surprising the two other girls by being the first one to ask this. "You seem really down today. Anything you want help on?" Blair and Anna are thankful that he has asked this, so that they don't have to, and also impressed he's got the guts to ask her the question after seeing how grumpy Brooke is today. Even Anna didn't feel brave enough to ask about exactly what is on Brooke's mind.

"Well, actually there is. But I don't want to talk about it, Polix," Brooke says. Anna frowns, not liking what she is hearing at all. This is very horrible. Her friend is refusing to open up and let them help. It leaves little room for them to do anything about this. "But thanks for being concerned anyway. I really appreciate it. You don't want to hear about my problems." Her words make the boy feel touched. Polix doesn't know it but she also feels his words pull at her heartstring. She just doesn't know what her emotions mean, still being in a relationship with Marcus.

Polix sighs at this, both admiring how she doesn't want them to worry and also a little frustrated by her refusal to let people help. "Then why did I ask?" he responds. "I know you are a strong and confident girl. But there is nothing wrong with letting someone else help you out." Blair nods at this part and Anna also shows her agreement. They are impressed that he still perseveres, even after Brooke stubbornly refuses help, noting that there is a resilience to his character that they didn't see in there before.

"It's about my boyfriend, actually," Brooke finally admits. "You know who Marcus is, right?" Polix nods. Of course he knows who that guy is. He's only the dude who is going out with the girl Polix has been in love with for the past couple of years. But Polix doesn't say this out loud, deciding to keep quiet and rein in his inner snarkiness, knowing that it wouldn't help in the slightest. No, he is going to remain focused on point and efficient. That's how he is going to help her the best and that's what he wants to do. To help her sort it out.

"Go on. Tell me and I'll see what I can do," the boy says adamantly, refusing to just sit by and let her drown herself in her sorrows like this. She looks at him thankfully as he continues to express his caring side to her, showing that she really matters a lot to him. "I'm serious. I really want to help. If I can help I will. I promise I won't judge or anything." All the while her friends only watch, curious to see if he will be able to get her to speak up about what is troubling her right now. They do plan to intervene if Polix fails but intend to let him try first to see if it would work out or not.

"He is being very demanding lately, asking me to spend less time on cheer practice and more time in bed with him," Brooke answers. Polix feels angry that the love of his life is being treated like a piece of meat but does not yet say anything about it, choosing to remain quiet for now. "That jackass also never listens to him when I say that there is more to my life than just fucking him. He thinks my life should be revolves around his dick." Anna looks very much disgusted by that part.

Polix considers everything he heard for several moments before he finally finds the right words to say to Brooke. "You deserve much better than him," he tells her, much to the girl's surprise. "I couldn't care less that he is a football star. That's nothing. What matters is what's on the inside. You're in the same league as he is, physical attractiveness and popularity wise. But you've never let that get to your head and transform you into a narcissist. Marcus, on the other hand, is nothing more than a disgusting guy who thinks that he is God's gift to women, just because he is a good-looking sports player."

"Do you really think that?" Brooke asks him, feeling her heart beat louder for some reason. She doesn't know why his words affect her this way, confused by how she is feeling as the result of what he has said to her. It is really puzzling her how much he touches her with the way he sees her. The moment he said she deserves better, a part of the girl wanted to react in a certain way but she couldn't figure out what it is, no matter how much she tries to. Brooke just knows that she feels a warm fuzziness.

"He is right, Brooke," Anna jumps in. "Even if you're really strong, getting help is still fine. "I'm strong too and I needed help getting Eric to be mine. You really do deserve better than someone like Marcus too. He is truly a despicable piece of shit. A handsome piece of shit, year, but still despicable nonetheless." She really feels that Brooke is the best one out of them all since she is the only girl in the group who hasn't raped a boy. That makes her way better than Blair and Anna.

"It's true," Blair adds. "You're definitely a much better person than me and Anna and deserve to be with someone who understands you. Not a prick who sees you as an object. Drop him. You can do much better." Brooke considers all of this for a moment. Yes, she supposes that she can do much better than that bastard. But it is so difficult to break up with him despite his horrid behavior, simply because of how excellent his penis is. How could she let go of that magnificent cock that fills her pussy so well?

As she thinks about this, Polix looks at the love of his life out of the corner of his eye. He would hug her to give her comfort but that would be impropriety, especially in front of her closest friends. If anyone could comfort her with a hug, it would be them and not him, he thinks. So he refrains from doing so, thinking it would be harassment if he embraces the girl with familiarity, not knowing that she wouldn't mind it. In fact it would make her very happy if Polix hugs her but she doesn't understand why she feels that way and therefore keeps quiet about her emotions.

Suddenly someone else arrives at the house, wearing a white T-shirt that has the words 'Property of Blair' printed across it. Anna and Brooke only take one glance at that and roll their eyes while Blair gets up, rushing into his arms. "Hey, baby!" Charles says. "I'm here to pick you up for dinner." He then notices another boy. "Hi, I'm Charles. Nice to meet you." He's already met the other girls before and therefore only greets Polix.

"I'm Polix," he responds and the two boys shake hands. He turns to face the other teenagers and then suddenly remember something. "I think I have to go right now. Can we continue with the assignment tomorrow?" The boy has to go see how his father is doing after the visit to the hospital for a check up on his liver. The cirrhosis has gotten progressively worse to the point where they are starting to have to save up money for a liver transplant. It would cost them $300,000 and that is a lot of money for their family.

As soon as he gets home, he could smell the alcohol in the air. There is an empty glass of whiskey on the table. His father's flask is still open. The man isn't home. This worries Polix who fears that the man may have snuck off to drive under influence, which could be really bad. He really doesn't want his father to hit anyone or get hit himself. Just the thought of it is very horrifying, when he suddenly gets a phone call from someone. The boy is surprised to find that it's from the local hospital and answers it.

"Your father and grandparents got into a car accident. They are all in a coma right now," the woman says, making him collapse into a chair. The boy feels tear streaming down his cheeks before suddenly leaping up. He can't afford to be weak right now. Polix speeds out of his house, quickly heading for the hospital. The boy needs to be strong, now that all the pillars in his life are in critical condition. He must think and act with clarity if he is going to make it through all this.

Once he arrives, the boy rushes for the reception and immediately introduces himself to her. "Hi, I'm Polix Lepoul. My father Julius Lepoul and my two grandparents got into a car accident. I was told that they are still in a coma." The receptionist points towards the ICU and he gets inside the room, only to find them lying in beds. He almost breaks down completely from seeing the people he cares about the most in such conditions. This is far worse than any nightmare he might have ever had. There is no way he can wake up from this and find out that it never happened, because it did just happen.

A kindly, older man walks towards him. "I'm Dr. Parnell," he says, extending a hand towards Polix. Polix shakes it. "I'm very sorry to tell you that all three of them have sustained skull fractures, bleeding and brain damage. They are all going to need brain surgery. It would cost $150,000 each." At this part Polix feels like throwing up. He is extremely nauseous with despair. It only takes him seconds to calculate that to be $450,000, an amount that they do no have. Plus, his father would still need another $300,000 after this to get a new liver. That's a sum of $750,000.

As he sits on a chair outside the room, bawling his eyes out, he thinks about all of his options. He already has a part time job but that only gives him enough savings to get his own food and nowhere near enough for what he needs right now. The boy feels like all hope is lost. How the hell is he, an 18 years old lower class high school student, going to get the money for the surgeries his father and grandparents need?

Author's Note: What do you think of my new story? Always eager to hear your opinions.

12