All Comments on 'Secret Love Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the a2m tag, saved me a bit of time this morning.

storycentralstorycentralabout 2 years ago

Cartoonish in it’s realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So far, so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well since you asked!

kind of disgusting in that the bunch of teen girls are such a bunch of sluts and seem to have no real clue about anything realistic in life, or how the real world and normal folks actually act and deal normal everyday life.

We didn't enjoy the story at all and thought is is a bit too tragic and depressing to see young lives so corrupted and with such a complete loss of any self respect .

gut wrenching at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good background. Now that you've built it up, lead us to the juicy parts and also resolve the Polix family health situation. Remember we are also her to get out rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a2m pretty much ruined any chance at all of that 'romance' tag being accurate. Jesus, this was looking so promising, but major disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap story with shit characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brooke and Marcus, 2 shitheads meant for each other.

Seriously, if you date a bully your a cunt just as much as he is.

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 1 year ago

Really bad character development. I mean... It really looks like you are attempting to make every character hated and pittied. Your protagonist is NOT a hard used youth... He's a seriously pathetic wimp. Your female lead is just a kind and yet stupid, worthless slut. And it just gets worse from there. Congratulations for showing new writers what NOT TO DO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice character development...a slutty whore and wimp. A generous 1 🌟

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The grammar is fine and the spelling is ok however the writing is a little stilted and lacking emotion. I’m afraid it’s a little like a grocery shopping list and the idea that her boyfriend has a 13” cock with impressive girth is laughable. If he performed rough anal sex on her, she would have ended up in the ER not relaxing in post coital bliss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous