Secret Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking things further.
3k words
0
1.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers

After Han Xia had left for the week to do his product promotions work, the two had not spoken much. He was worried that their plans to continue exploring were just in the heat of the moment. Still he couldn't muster up the courage to ask Bing Wan if he meant what he said. Thankfully, the week passed quickly and before he knew it he had to return to do more meet and greets with the cast of the drama.

The first day back he and Bing Wan interacted like nothing had happened, which caused him to be more anxious. But he swallowed that anxiety, of course he couldn't approach him and hug him. The first night back he was required to do a vlog with some of the other supporting characters and Bing Wan would be there too. This time the hotel they stayed in was a bit more luxurious in terms of space so five people could easily gather the room he stayed in without it feeling too cramped.

This time, because he came in later than the others his room was on another floor. Some of the cast members really wanted to do the vlog in his room but thankfully another actor said his room was a bit more spacious and they finally agreed on where the vlog would be filmed and what they would talk about. When the time came, Han Xia and Bing Wan stayed close together during the vlog filming, their fingers and legs brushing against each other because they were squished on the couch with two others, while the remaining persons sat on the bed and in the arm chairs. It was convenient for the two because they both secretly wanted to touch each other anyway.

While Bing Wan had normal conversations with Han Xia, from the moment he returned, Bing Wan's eyes betrayed him each time. Stealing as many glances at Han Xia as he could, he had only hoped that they went unnoticed. He couldn't stop himself from smiling either; it was something he could not control. However, Han Xia was so worried that he missed half of those moments, it was only now that he was so close to Bing Wan and felt how he refused to move his fingers away from Han Xia's, that he knew he had nothing to worry about. They weren't too worried about it being captured as soon as the camera focused on them they would move their hands a bit so it wasn't noticed by others. They weren't holding hands in the first place so it was not obvious at all.

When the vlog finally finished some of the cast returned to their rooms and those who wanted to have more drinks stayed but the two of them excused themselves. While no words about whose room they should stay in passed between them, because Han Xia was on another floor, when they left together Bing Wan naturally followed him into the elevator. Of course the two weren't alone but no words needed to be said. It was normal for cast members to hang out together so it was not out of the ordinary for them to be seen going to the other's room. While they could hide it from others, what was going on between them couldn't be hidden from their personal assistants so while the two had not spoken about if they would still take it further, their personal assistants had each prepared for the sexual encounter that would ensue as soon as they reunited. Even though there was not much discussion about what would happen when they saw each other, one thing was clear trying anal sex the first time was painful and to ensure they could function the next day after trying it, they got their assistants to buy silicone butt plugs so that they could do anal training. Starting with the smallest one first, keeping it in usually for a few hours and then moving to a bigger size once the user becomes more comfortable. In their line of work, doing this kind of thing was hard, but not impossible and the silicone butt plugs made it easy to have it in while sitting since the base of it was thin, it was also longer as well but not as thick as other butt plugs but it still helped with stretching the anal cavity.

Once they reached Han Xia's room and closed the door behind them, everything that they were holding back rushed out of them at once. Bing Wan pushed him against the door and kissed him passionately. Since they had each given their assistant's the mics that were hooked up during the vlog session, they didn't need to worry any longer about their conversations being heard. Han Xia's hands reached for the buttons on Bing Wan's shirt, his fingers fumbled to release each one, when the shirt finally fell, he ran his hands up and down Bing Wan's chest, stopping at his nipples he pinched them lightly. Bing Wan's hands were cupping his face and his whole body was pressed up against Han Xia making it hard for him to continue exploring as he was, so he wrapped his hands around Bing Wan's waist leaving no space in between them.

When they finally parted, they started undressing each other, until they were both naked. Bing Wan sat on the bed while Han Xie went to find all the things he had prepared for their big night. After he got the lube and condoms he joined Bing Wan on the bed. He had already scooted to the further side and turned to face Han Xie.

"Should we turn the tv on?" Bing Wan asked, Han Xie nodded, last time they weren't that noisy or so he believed but there was no penetration so he couldn't gauge how loud they would be tonight. These rooms weren't sound proof after all.

"Should we discuss who is doing what?" Han Xie asked, Bing Wan smiled at him. If it was a woman they wouldn't be having this conversation, the one doing the fucking and the one being fucked was already decided but now the situation was different.

"I want to fuck you," Bing Wan said, Han Xie got so excited at those words he almost forgot that he too wanted a chance to penetrate Bing Wan.

"I want to fuck you too, so who gets to go first?" he asked. They both stared at each other, discussing who was fucking who only aroused them even more and they decided to figure it out as they went along. This kind of thing was usually done according to preference and this was the first time of each of them so there was no preference to go on. Han Xie didn't like to ever be thought of as weak and Bing Wan was overly competitive and dominant but they each gave away to each other many times.

"I know I want to taste you," Han Xie said, his cheeks flushed and he couldn't meet Bing Wan's heated gaze.

"I've thought about tasting you too," he said, "Maybe we can do that at the same time."

Han Xie nodded, his heart was pounding, Bing Wan grabbed him and kissed him once more, letting his hands roam to Han Xie's erect member, Han Xie did the same, both of them stroked each other as the kiss deepened.

Suddenly, Bing Wan pushed him down on the bed, since he was slightly shorter he decided that Han Xie should lay down while he was the one whose head should be positioned lower in that position. He didn't want to get on top of him either so instead they laid side by side. His slender body was curled up and his head was right by Han Xie's member and Bing Wan's was near Han Xie's hungry mouth ready to be devoured. Bing Wan was in a hurry and started licking the tip slowly at first and Han Xie mimicked his movements. It was like Bing Wan was the teacher and he was the obedient pupil following along. The pleasure was erupting in both of them, driving each other crazy every time their tongues licked each other.

Bing Wan finally took Han Xie's member into his mouth, again sucking on the tip slowly and Han Xie again followed. Han Xie was embarrassed he wanted to be the one in control but soon he could barely concentrate on who was leading this activity as Bing Wan took more of him into his mouth, Bing Wan was so careful not to use his teeth and the pleasure Han Xie felt distracted him and he almost bit Bing Wan. He could no longer follow Bing Wan's movements and decided to go back to licking the tip of his erect member so he wouldn't bite him. They both licked and sucked for a while, until they both couldn't continue any longer, before any further discussions could be had about who was doing what, Bing Wan flipped Han Xie over and reached for the lube and condoms, Han Xie was too weak from all the pleasure to argue, he steered his nerves for the next part.

"I'm gonna go really slow," Bing Wan said as he put a bit of lube by the entrance. First he used his fingers, one went in and then Han Xie felt a second one enter him. Being fingered like this felt foreign to him and he resisted the urge to clench his cheeks together. Bing Wan used those two fingers to slowly fuck him until he had grown accustom to something being in there. He knew it was taking all his resolve not to ram into him and as he laid on the bed with his legs slightly parted, he held his butt cheeks apart signalling for Bing Wan to enter him. Bing Wan removed his fingers and slowly pressed the head of his erect member against the pink opening.

Han Xie moaned quietly as Bing Wan pressed further and further until the tip was inside. The pain shot through his body as he pressed further, if there wasn't any lube he would be in tears even if they did the training it was still needed. Once Bing Wan was fully in he started to thrust slowly, feeling Han Xie clenching his erect member because from the mixture of pain and pleasure that racked him, Bing Wan reached over and slowly kissed his shoulders. But he felt like something was wrong like they should be facing each other so he slowly pulled out and flipped Han Xie around again.

"Why?" he asked, Bing Wan could see the tears forming in those eyes, he knew that Han Xie was trying to hide it from him and that's why he didn't resist when he flipped him over the first time but he wanted to see that handsome face and he wanted to kiss him some more to help with the pain.

"I want to be able to see you," he answered, this time again he entered Han Xie slowly but he bent down and kissed him while he was doing it in an effort to comfort his lover who was allowing him to cause him a lot of discomfort.

Han Xie wrapped his legs around Bing Wan's waist, locking the two in place. He seemed lost in their kiss, but as soon as Bing Wan started to move again, he was jolted back to what was happening. The sharp pains of being stretched erupted throughout his body, Bing Wan was going very slowly to begin with and even though he held it back Han Xie's tears began to fall.

"Should I stop?" Bing Wan asked. Han Xie shook his head because Bing Wan was also hitting a sensitive spot as he slowly fucked him. After a while Bing Wan could no longer hold back and quickened his pace, fucking Han Xie harder and harder, no longer caring about if he hurt him or not. Both of them were trying to moan as quietly as they could not trusting that the noise from the tv would drown out the sounds of ecstasy coming from their room.

"Can you choke me?" Bing Wan asked, when they were shooting the two had joked about bondage and being choked. Bing Wan was hoping that Han Xie wouldn't judge him too harshly; he had always wanted to experience it but had never asked anyone to do that before.

Han Xie removed his hards from Bing Wan's shoulders and placed them on his neck, every time he fucked him he would squeeze his Bing Wan's neck slightly increasing the pressure as the session got more intense. The moans Bing Wan would release when he choked him aroused him even more, the two had forgotten about being heard from outsiders at this point. He was close to cuming and from they way Bing Wan was fucking him he knew he was about to cum as well. He removed his hands from Bing Wan's neck hoping he didn't leave a mark, and grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down into a kiss and then they released together.

Bing Wan collapsed on top of Han Xie panting for a while then he rolled off.

He pulled Han Xie in for another kiss and then got off the bed to take the condom off.

Han Xie grabbed the wipes and cleaned himself off as well and then he was joined again on the bed by Bing Wan. The two embraced and kissed each other like they were on borrowed time.

"Did I hurt you?" Bing Wan asked, Han Xie shook his head reassuring him that he was fine. His hands immediately went to Bing Wan's neck that he was squeezing moments before, this too was a first for both of them.

"I'm fine too," Bing Wan said, stroking Han Xie's cheek after a while of the two of them caressing each other, Bing Wan was ready to go again.

"Do you want to try now?" He asked.

Han Xie thought about it and he really wasn't sure if he wanted to try that, he had never had such an intense orgasm before but maybe he could achieve that again from fucking Bing Wan but he decided that he would still try it.

Han Xie again followed what Bing Wan did, he really was the student in this situation. First, he used the lube and fingered Bing Wan as he laid on his back, moaning softly as the fingers entered him and when he thought Bing Wan was ready, he slowly entered him. He leaned down and kissed Bing Wan and began to thrust slowly, unlike him, Bing Wan did not wrap his long legs around him but he wrapped his arms around Han Xie's neck tightly as they slowly made love. Han Xie didn't seem to want to speed things up, taking his time savouring being inside Bing Wan.

After a while, Bing Wan's kiss became more aggressive, like he could no longer handle the slow pace and being teased like that. Han Xie started thrusting as hard as he could, holding onto Bing Wan's waist as he rammed into him, at this point they were both moaning loudly, again not caring who heard them. Han Xie reached down and bit Bing Wans exposed neck, he could not choke him again because he used all his strength to hold himself up while fucking Bing Wan as hard as he could.

He bit Bing Wan's neck, shoulders and then his lips, as if he was ready to devour him. His biting was driving Bing Wan crazy and he returned the favour biting Han Xie's exposed neck as he fucked him. They both were being pushed to the edge, every movement between the two was filled with intense pleasure. Just like the first time, they both came together. Han Xie did not collapse on Bing Wan this time. He laid next to him, his chest heaving, while Bing Wan held his hand.

He realised that he did indeed enjoy being fucked my Bing Wan more, he loved being driven to the edge. He mumbled his confession to Bing Wan, since they had both tried fucking each other it was alright if they didnt continue like that. Bing Wan agreed, he liked it either way but his orgasm was not as intense as when he was fucking Han Xie. After a while of laying there and confessing to each other they both got in the shower together.

The two washed each other's bodies and ever so often they would kiss, soaping each other and experiencing endless caressing, until Bing Wan pulled away.

"Oh what's wrong?" Han Xie asked, as he caressed Bing Wan's handsome face.

"If this continues I'll want to go again but I don't think I'll be able to get up early tomorrow and we have a full day of fan meets," he looked so torn that Han Xie smiled.

"You're a man who stays up for days on end, but you're right the more we do it the longer the sessions last and we both will be exhausted and we might leave marks on each other."

So the two restrained themselves, washing off quickly and then got ready for bed. Han Xie held Bing Wan in his arms again, resisting the urge to go another round.

While they never spoke about what they were, the unspoken truth was that beyond exploring their lustful desires there were more complex feelings there but neither of them were ready to admit it. So instead of hashing out the feelings they both were content with being next to each other and falling asleep together while they still could. Sleeping while holding Bing Wan was the best feeling Han Xie had experienced in a while and eventually without either one noticing they both fell asleep.

At two in the morning when Bing Wan's alarm went off he kissed Han Xie, got dressed and snuck back into his own room. Luckily, no one saw him but it would not have mattered anyway as it was normal for the cast mates to spend time in each other's rooms. But he knew they couldn't do it too much or someone would notice. They really couldn't be too careful since things had escalated this far, if they were caught it could be damaging to both of their careers.

pitiless
pitiless
12 Followers