Long Time Lover

Story Info
Rin sees Auron on the airship. Romantic fanfiction.
1.4k words
4
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N: Rin and Auron are 35. This is a gay fanfiction.

---

It was a normal day stuck on the airship, Rin let out a yawn as he eagerly waited for customers to stop by. To his surprise, he did attract someone and it was already the evening. It had been a long, quiet day.

One customer approached Rin, this person appeared to be wearing an eyepatch and they completely reeked of decay. Of course, the merchant didn't cover up his nose or anything - he would be called a horrible person if he did!

"Potion merchant?" they asked, "With better prices than O'aka XXIII, merchant extraordinaire?"

"Of course, I sell remedies for all kinds of bad things," he stated in particular.

"What sort of remedies?"

"I have remedies that cure petrification, poison, blindness, as well as remedies that bring you back to life again. There is some holy water as well for the bad skin problem that I keep smelling," shared Rin.

"The holy water. If it will help repair my form, I will take it. Some of the cures for blindness, too. I cannot lose my only eye," the customer mentioned.

"Mhm. The holy water cures most bad things."

Luckily, this customer soon left with a flask of holy water along with a few echo drops. Rin was just thankful that the awful smell of decay had now disappeared.

"Why does Cid allow all these weird people on the ship?" Rin asked himself. "Maybe I should go and see what he is up to currently."

Out of the blue, the nearby door automatically opened and out came two hooligans, followed by a mature man's voice. Rin perked up at this voice. It sounded deep, husky, and dry. It was also familiar to Rin. He knew who this was.

"You two carry on; I'll catch up soon enough," this voice told Tidus and Rikku.

Standing in the main lobby didn't phase Rin much, he only waited for customers to buy his goods. After watching Tidus and Rikku run down the hallway like a pair of idiots, however; Rin decided it was a good time to see Cid in the main room. But, what caught his attention was a certain legendary guardian.

"Ah, Sir Auron," he called out shortly after he walked through the slidey door. "Long time, no see! Where are you heading?"

Rin gave Auron a friendly smile.

"You don't look so pleased, Sir Auron. Do you think I could comfort you at all? Maybe you'd just like some company to help soothe those worries."

Hearing Rin's voice, Auron still leaned against the wall. He turned his head and glanced at the proud Al Bhed merchant just entering the room. He glanced at the shoulder length blonde hair, the chest open jacket, and the collar around Rin's neck. The sight caused Auron to snicker.

"The man that bothered about me that day - ten years ago - and you still bother about me today," mentioned Auron. "You still look the same."

"Hm?"

Turning and walking towards Rin, the dark-haired guardian pulled up a chair and sat down, beginning to pat a shoulder as he peered at Rin with his one eye.

"I could do with a small break - perhaps even a massage alongside a comforting chat," he added. "Especially from you, Rin. With all these youngsters around me all the time, I never get to spend time with anyone my own age."

"Ah, you'd like a shoulder massage? I suppose I could help with that," replied Rin with a chuckle.

Moving behind Auron, the blonde-haired male placed both his bare hands onto Auron's shoulders as he began to knead his hands into those stiff shoulder blades. He let out a satisfying "ah". His fingers rubbed into the crimson fabric of Auron's jacket.

"What's it like being a guardian all over again, Sir Auron?" Rin questioned, beaming from ear-to-ear. "I saw you ten years ago with High Summoner Braska and Sir Jecht, if I remember correctly. I also remember treating your wounds after that fatal blow Yunalesca gave you."

"I was much more handsome back then, now I'm just an old man," mentioned Auron with a weak laugh. "Thank you for always being here for me, Rin. You're very dear to me."

Having his shoulders kneaded, Auron closed his eyes and instinctually leaned backward into the chair.

"Thank you for your kind words, Sir Auron."

"But being old has its advantages, however."

Letting out a loud cackle at that remark, Rin shook his head in amusement. He glanced down at Auron, still massaging those tense shoulders of his. Auron's shoulders felt hard, firm, and Rin tried his best to ease the tensity in every spot. He was just glad that it was only him and Auron present in this narrow corridor, nobody else but them.

"You're not old, Sir Auron. I'm the same age as you - thirty-five exactly!" Rin informed the legendary guardian, and then thought about proposing an offer. "What you need is a break - a time to relax. How about you come to one of my Travel Agencies and stay for the night? It'll be free of charge."

"A free stay for the night? Does that mean you'll be joining me?" Auron asked sardonically.

Whether he was being serious or not, Rin never knew.

"Do you desire the company, Sir Auron?" Rin questioned. "But we're currently on the ship. I have my own private suite here, if you'd like to come with me there instead. I don't think you'll be at your desired destination until late this evening anyway," offered the kind merchant with a smile.

Moving his hands from Auron's shoulders, Rin walked in front of the legendary guardian now. Extending out a hand, Rin held out his hand for Auron to take if he wanted to. Giving Auron a massage was one thing, but Rin was looking forward to what else could happen.

"Shall we get going, Sir Auron?" Rin asked. "Do your friends know about us being together?"

"They're young. They would say all kinds of crude remarks if I told them about you, Rin," answered Auron. "Now, I bet you're handsome when you're embarrassed. I'm going to make you blush as soon as we make it to your suite."

"Oh, Sir Auron..." Rin swallowed his own spit with a faint reddish hue dusting his features already.

"Let's get going then, shall we?"

"Sure thing, Sir Auron. I remember first seeing you again at the Thunder Plains," stated the blonde male. "All the memories I had of you flooded back when I saw you again. Did you also get flashbacks about me?"

Auron responded dryly, "Yes, many of them."

Finally appearing just outside Rin's bedchamber, the blonde male scanned a pass that automatically slid the door open in an instant. Rin allowed Auron to walk in first, and then the blonde male followed behind.

"Right now, we're here. There is my bedroom, there's also a bathroom here," stated Rin. "Would you like me to continue the shoulder massage here?"

"Hm. If you would be so kind."

There was a large double bed in the centre of this span, two bedside tables at either side of the bed, and there was even a wardrobe that rested up against the wall nearby. The bedroom appeared very neat and spacious.

"Hm. I like it here," answered Auron. "I can't say the old memories rushed back but it was like meeting you for the very first time again back at the Thunder Plains...falling for you once more," uttered Auron while he gently stroked Rin's back.

"Sir Auron..." Rin gulped nervously.

Finally inside Rin's private suite, the door soon closed and thus the two males were left in peace.

...

..

.

.

..

...

Waking up in the morning, Rin had both hands tucked underneath his head as he gazed up at the ceiling. He blinked with a smile curling along his rims. Auron was no longer beside him, but Rin understood why.

"It's a shame that Auron is a guardian all over again. Last night was amazing," remarked Rin out loud. "I gave him an extended massage, we shared our tales, and then we had the best night ever."

Raising his torso from the mattress, Rin looked at himself in a handheld mirror and simply chuckled at his reflection. His long blonde hair appeared messy like a bird's nest right about now, and the hoop of his collar had a leash attached to it. Last night was fun.