All Comments on 'Secret Masochist - Education Ch. 07'

by QueerKestrel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bashing the writer, but...

I'm sorry, but this is gaslighting. At one point, it's not even about the non-con element, but it's the 'making RC feel like what she's doing is consensual and that she actually has a choice in the matter' that really has me spiralling.

I highly, highly doubt her limitations are her sexual tendencies. The professor is trying to convince her that that's her limitation. That she 'needs' to be broken down.

Simply put, her professor is gaslighting her into believing her naturally sexual nature is limiting her from excelling in his class.

Even more simply put, he is giving her psychological trauma through gaslighting, for an easy fuck.

Honestly, it's not ok, because RC is mentally struggling here; anyone would be, no matter how much you are into BDSM. She is trying to convince herself that she wants this, when really, it's rape. The reality of the situation is that no matter what the professor may say, she really doesn't have an option. You either become your professor's little prostitute and get into college, or choose to respect your body and mind while losing your education and possible future success.

Even more so, it degrades the purpose of a safe word. A safe word is meant to make you feel SAFE. In this story, the safe word isn't really an option, as saying it will save your body, but ruin your future.

While this element to the story makes it interesting to read about, I'm sure at least a few out of the thousand viewers must be getting a misunderstanding of what sadism really is.

CONSENSUAL non-consent. That you have the power to stop the situation when it becomes mentally/physically unbearable. That is the purpose of a safe word, and the purpose of doing it with someone you really trust.

Not with some manipulative professor that's getting off on physiologically and psychologically ruining her.

If this was real life and RC came to her senses, the last thing she would need is a doctor to help with her welts. She would need a therapist.

By Harmony (Brazil)

QueerKestrelQueerKestrelover 3 years agoAuthor

RE: Not bashing

You're completely right, and I hope my readers will understand that this is a fantasy. Any relationship between teacher and student is unhealthy and damaging, especially one where the person in power is using such manipulative methods. My goal with this story is not to present a situation that would be desirable in real life, but to immerse you in the fantasy of being dominated by an overbearing authority figure. It's a dark fantasy, for sure, because that's what I like to write. In the real world I would wish for serious consequences for Mr. Peterson and help and healing for RC, but in a fantasy it can be fun to imagine having your agency stripped away and being taken on a thrilling journey you never imagined you would ever go on.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I hope other readers heed your warning that this would NEVER be OK outside of a fantasy scenario.

Sucker2Sucker2over 2 years ago

I do realize that this is fantasy and it turns me on quite a bit. Being a submissive person throwing myself into her shoes (or panties) is a turn on and I commend you QueerKestrel for your literary talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous