All Comments on 'Secret Masochist - Education Ch. 13'

by QueerKestrel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too far

Time for me to call Red, because

“You had long since banished the safe word from your mind, refusing to even consider giving up”

I know I only just posted on the previous chapter so there’s been no time for a reply. There are far too many triggers in this for me, this fantasy story has never been BDSM. His abuse of authority, her consent isn’t freely given at any point all the way through she has been; coerced, manipulated and groomed into giving consent that someone who should never have breached his position of trust. Without that consent AND without his perspective he’s just a fucked in the head sadist getting his kicks the easy way.

Tess (uk)

QueerKestrelQueerKestrelover 3 years agoAuthor

RE: Too far

Thank you again for your feedback, and for being clear about your boundaries. I write very dark, intense erotic fantasies and I certainly understand they are not for everyone. I appreciate you giving my story a chance and letting me know how my writing affected you. I'm always looking to improve the way I present my stories and hearing from readers is the best way for me to do that.

I do want to make one thing clear to my audience: everything you say about Mr. Peterson is true. He is a sadistic irredeemable bastard who is using his position of authority to get what he wants. This story has never aimed to present a healthy or desirable (in real life) BDSM relationship. In my opinion, no such relationship can exist between a teacher and a student due to the inherent power imbalance. This story is meant to be uncomfortable, and I know that means it will turn some readers off.

Again, thank you for giving my story a chance, and for communicating something I may not have done a good enough job myself in communicating through the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous