Secret Menu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be happy to! Does that sound good to you, Claire? Want me to fuck that little pussy of yours with my big, thick footlong?" Piper asked with a shining smile. Even with she was talking dirty she still seemed so sweet and friendly.

Claire nodded eagerly and Piper helped her up onto the counter. On her hands and knees, her face was just inches away from Lucy's. The couples made mirror images of each other as Piper kneeled behind Claire and sunk her cock deep inside Claire's tight pussy.

Lucy arched her back. Making her heart-shaped ass look even rounder as she shoved her hips back to meet Frankie's thrusts. The futa let out a long groan at the beautiful sight and the feeling of Lucy's smooth walls squeeze her cock like a tight sleeve.

The look on Lucy's face as she came again was one of the sexiest things Claire had ever seen. Watching her friend's eyes suddenly go glassy with pure ecstacy and her pink lips parting as she gasped pushed Claire over the edge into her own orgasm.

"You look good taking that big dick. How does it feel?" Claire asked.

"It's so fucking good! I think futa cock is gonna ruin me for all other cocks."

"I've heard that before," laughed Piper.

"Me, too," said Frankie. "That's why we started the secret menu in the first place. To introduce more people to the joys of futa sex."

"Oh fuck yes," Lucy moaned. "This is a five star fucking if I've ever had one."

Lucy and Claire pressed together, cheek to cheek, as the futas pounded their pussies. They gasped and moaned into each other's ears. Frankie got an idea. "Why don't you two kiss?" she said. Not waiting for an answer, she took hold of the back of Lucy's head and pushed her face towards Claire.

"Ooh, good idea, boss," said Piper. "Go on, Claire. Give her some sugar." She tangled her fingers in Claire's hair and steered her into the kiss.

The two friends locked lips. Their breath was hot in each other's mouths. Lips smacking, their tongues curled together. They each lifted a hand to cup the other's cheek. Balancing precariously on one hand as their bodies rocked back and forth from the huge cocks slamming into them. The futa's tempo only got faster as they watched the lewd display in front of them.

"That's so fucking hot," Piper moaned. Looking over the writhing bodies of the girls, she watched her boss plowing her cock in and out of Lucy's pussy. Sweat made her dark skin shine. As she thrusted, her boobs jiggled and her belly tightened. A small smile was on her lips; her eyes were heavy-lidded with pleasure. Piper had never seen someone fucking from this angle before. It was just as hot as the girl's making out.

Frankie looked up and caught her staring. She winked and blew a kiss at her. "I'm almost there. How are you doing, Piper?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna cum, too," Piper said. She had been desperately holding off her orgasm for the last few minutes, waiting for Frankie. Wanting to impress the boss with her longevity.

"You girls ready for you secret sauce?" asked Frankie. Both girls moaned and licked their lips, nodding. All four of them clambered off the counter; the girls sinking to their knees while the futas jerked their cocks in their faces. Both pairs of balls looked like they were full to bursting.

"Oh fuck, here it comes! Enjoy!" Frankie cried as her cock finally let loose. Spraying her thick cream all over Lucy. First she aimed for her mouth. When that was full, she coated the rest of her face. Piper did the same for Claire, making sure to give her boobs a thorough glazing as well. When they'd completely coated their targets, they crossed streams, spraying the opposite girl with the last few blasts of their warm sauce.

Lucy and Claire greedily gulped down their mouthfuls. The taste was strong and savory, and they couldn't get enough of it. Claire took her glasses off and licked the lenses clean. Lucy cupped Claire's big tits together and slurped up the cream that had collected in her cleavage. They helped clean each other's faces, scooping loads of cum into each other's mouths and sucking their fingers clean.

As the girls enjoyed their meal, Frankie and Piper grinned tiredly down at them. Two more satisfied customers.

Lucy sucked the last few drops from her fingers. "Mmm-mmm, finger licking good."

Claire gave her full tummy a gentle pat. "Oof, I'm stuffed."

Piper lifted her hat up and wiped a hand through her sweaty hair. She was worn out, but it was a good kind of tired. The kind of tired you get after a job well done. "Oh my god, that was incredible. Now what, boss?"

"Now it's back to the grind. The secret menu is fun, but it's not our only job," said Frankie.

"Oh wait," Lucy suddenly said. "We never paid for our footlongs, did we?"

Frankie waved a hand. "Let's say this one was on the house. But you have to tell all your friends about us, and not just the secret menu. Deal?"

"Deal!" Lucy sealed the deal with a kiss to the tip of Frankie's cock, and Claire did the same for Piper.

"Thank you!" They both chorused.

"No, thank you," said Piper. "It's our pleasure to serve our devoted cutomers."

"We got some pleasure out of it, too," said Claire with a giggle. They all laughed, and retreated back into the back room where their whole sexual adventure first started.

"Oh, before we get dressed, do you girls want to be added to the wall of fame?" Frankie asked.

"Of course we do!" Claire said.

As Frankie dug through the pile of clothes to find her phone, Claire and Lucy once again dropped to their knees and scrunched together. The futas draped their cocks across their faces. Even soft, the dicks were still big enough to cover half their faces. "Say monster cock!'" Frankie said aiming her camera at them.

"Monster cock!" The girls grinned as Frankie took the picture. Their bright smiles juxtaposed with the huge shafts dominating their pretty faces. The futas stepped away and began dressing, but the girls swooped in one more time. Lucy caught Frankie's cock in her mouth and gave it a quick suck; Claire pursed her lips and rubbed them across Piper's shaft. They just had to get one last taste of those fat sausages.

Frankie and Piper quickly put their uniforms back on, tucking their cocks safely away into their shorts and smoothing out their polo shirts. They told the girls they could stay and rest for a little while before heading back to the main room.

Frankie closed the door behind her. Piper stood there shuffling her feet and looking nervous. The post-sex clarity had hit her and she'd remembered something Frankie had said earlier. "Uh, boss. I've got a confession to make."

"Oh, what is it?" Frankie asked, suddenly concerned.

"Remember when you said that everyone who works here is guaranteed to have at least a foot long cock? Well... I... I'm only eleven and a half inches long!"

Frankie said nothing.

Piper winced and twiddled her fingers. "I understand if you want to fire me-" She was cut off by Frankie bursting out laughing. She hunched her shoulders and blushed.

"I'm sorry, Piper. I'm not laughing at you. It's just that after that performance you just gave, I would be crazy to let you go. I'm thinking of making you employee of the month."

Piper smiled shyly and said, "But I'm not big enough."

Frankie patted her on the shoulder. She held a finger to her lips and winked. "That will just be our little secret."