Secret Menu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tea345
tea345
319 Followers

Frankie moaned as the girl sucked on her balls. Still pressed against her belly, her cock throbbed in her hand. Glistening drops of pre-cum beaded up on the pink tip before streaking down the length of her shaft. "Oh yeah, honey. I've got a big helping of sauce brewing in these big balls of mine. Are you gonna drink it down straight from the source? Hot and ready?" Claire nodded enthusiastically. "Well then, here's a little taste of what's to come." She lowered her cock back down and let Claire pop it back into her mouth.

"Speaking of hot," Piper said, fanning herself with her shirt. "Hey boss, you mind if I take off my shirt? It's getting pretty steamy in here."

"Not at all; I'm getting pretty hot myself," Frankie said. The two stripped off their shirts and their bras weren't far behind. Soon their hats were the only pieces of clothing they still had on. They needed something to identify themselves as employees, Frankie reasoned.

Lucy and Claire's eyes widened and they squealed with glee as the futa's magnificent bodies were fully revealed. Both had smooth, flawless skin: Frankie's warm brown and Piper's creamy pale. Flat tummies with well-defined abs and round, perky boobs came into view. "Whew, that's better. The girls needed some fresh air," said Piper, cupping her boobs and giving her nipples a tweak. She unashamedly gawked at Frankie's body, looking her up and down. She gave an appreciative whistle. "Damn, boss. You're looking good. Like one of those ancient Greek statues, but with better tits and a bigger dick."

Frankie burst out laughing. "Wow, that's quite the compliment, Piper. Thank you. You look pretty good, yourself. I'll bet that ass causes traffic accidents when you walk down the street." Playfully, she gave Piper's firm butt a spank.

Piper yelped and giggled. "Can I ask how big that piece of meat your packing is? That thing is an absolute beast!"

"Fourteen inches," Frankie said proudly. "I know I'm a bit too big to be a footlong, but you're not complaining, are you?" she asked Claire.

Swallowing her early sample of cum, Claire pulled off Frankie's cock. "Of course not," she said. She nuzzled her cheek against the side of the shaft. Not caring that that it smeared her own drool across her face. "I love this huge cock. Look, it's bigger than my entire head!" Laying the cock across her face, she grinned up at Frankie. She was right, the cock covered her face from chin to hairline with a few inches to spare. "You're not gonna charge me extra for those two inches though, are you?" she asked innocently.

Frankie tapped her chin, pretending to think it over. "Hmm, let's just say they're a bonus."

On the other side of the couch, Lucy was conducting the same experiment with Piper's cock. She was trying to balance it on the tip of her nose, but it was just too heavy. "Are all the employees here as well hung as you two?" she asked.

"Yep! Every cock here is at least twelve inches. That's a guarantee!" said Frankie.

"Wow. How big are you, Piper?"

Piper suddenly looked nervous. "Oh you know, like the boss said: we're all at least a foot here. Uh-huh, that's twelve long, hard inches of grade-A girl dick. All for you."

"Lucky me," purred Lucy before popping the cock back into her mouth. "I want to take this big thing home with me. Do you make deliveries?"

"I don't think we have the staff for that right now, but maybe in the future," said Frankie.

They continued the blowjobs for a few more minutes, then Frankie got an idea. "I know you two came in only expecting to suck some cock, but would you like to move up to something a bit more fun?" The girls shared a look and Frankie continued. "How about we switch seats and you girls can take a ride on these big footlongs."

"Hell yes," Lucy, Claire, and Piper all exclaimed.

"Well I guess it's unanimous," Frankie chuckled.

Frankie and Piper helped the girls off the couch, then took their places. The couch was a tight fit for the two statuesque futas, but they made it work. They watched eagerly, stroking their cocks, as Lucy and Claire stripped off their pants. Lucy turned around and bent over. Slowly she slid her pants over the swell of her ass. Giving Piper a front row seat as her heart-shaped bubble butt was revealed.

"Damn, girl," both Frankie and Piper said under their breath.

Lucy preened under their gazes; she bounced on her toes, making her plump cheeks clap together. "C'mon Claire, show them that cute butt of yours," said Lucy.

Claire had shuffled out of her pants and stood there a bit awkwardly as all the attention was focused on Lucy. "It's not as nice as yours," she said, blushing.

"Oh yes it is," Lucy shot back. Wrapping an arm around Claire's waist, she turned her friend around. "Everybody loves a jiggly booty. Right, ladies?" Lucy bumped her hip back and forth against Claire's, making both of their booties ripple with the impacts.

"Absolutely! Both of you have gorgeous asses," said Piper.

"I agree, but I think those lovely cheeks would look even better sitting on our laps," said Frankie.

The girls turned around to face their futa companions. Lucy fingered her pussy, which was starting to leak down her thigh. "You big girls ready for us?"

Frankie and Piper shared a grin with each other before looking back to the girls. Frankie patted her thigh. "Come take a seat, baby," she said in a husky voice.

"Yeah, make yourselves comfortable," Piper added. She opened her arms for Lucy and Frankie did the same for Claire. The futas helped the girls mount up, their hands amorously caressing slim waists and round asses.

As the lined up their pussies with the shafts below, Claire grabbed Lucy's hand and squeezed it tight. Lucy smiled kindly at her. "Ready?" she asked. Claire nodded. Together they sunk down slowly; they hissed as the thick girl dicks spread their pussies wide. Soon they were sitting on the futa's laps, each with their footlongs squeezed snugly inside of them.

Claire wiped sweat from her forehead. Pressing a hand to her tummy, she said, "Oh fuck, that's a lot of cock. I can't believe I took it all."

Frankie moaned low in her throat. "You took it all, honey, and you feel fantastic." Her hands cupped Claire's ass. "Ready for it to feel even better?"

"Yes! Give it to me! Give me every inch of that footlong, you futa stud," Claire begged.

"I'll have what she's having," Lucy said with a feline smirk, leaning in close and wrapping her arms around Piper's neck

"You got it! One hard fucking with lots of yummy orgasms coming right up!" said Piper.

Their laughter turned into moans of pleasure as the girls lifted themselves off the futa's laps. Plump booties bounced against muscular thighs as the sounds of sex filled the room. Flesh clapping against flesh, throaty moans, and excited giggles.

Claire held the back of the couch in a white-knuckled grip. Leant forward like she was, her tits bounced against Frankie's face, much to the futa's enjoyment. Rubbing her face into the huge, soft mounds, she moaned in delight.

Piper held Lucy's hips tight as she rode her like a cowgirl. Lucy arched her back and ran a hand through her sweaty hair. The pose gave Piper quite an eyeful of her curves. With a wicked gleam in her eyes, Lucy shot her hands forward and grabbed Piper's nipples between her fingers. The little nubs were rock hard and Piper let out a high-pitched squeak as she pinched and twisted them.

Claire's whole body locked up as her orgasm hit. She's squeezed Frankie's head to her chest and her face contorted in a silent cry. It turned into shaky gasps as the crescendo passed and she was left clinging to Frankie for dear life.

"Wow, she came already?" Piper said. "I guess that's why you're the boss, boss. You really are a stud."

Frankie only chuckled with a smug smile on her face. She stroked Claire's back as the girl recovered.

Lucy snapped her fingers to get Piper's attention. "Don't forget me. I'm nearly there, too."

"Oh, sorry. How do you like this?" Piper wrapped her arms around Lucy's waist to hold her in place and slammed her hips up to meet her.

The high-speed fucking had Lucy seeing stars. "Yes, yes, yes, fuuuuuuck!" she cried, throwing her head back. Her toes curled and she came hard.

Lucy's climax made the silky soft walls of her pussy squeeze even tighter around Piper's cock. "Mmm, I love my job," the futa said with a laugh. "Thanks for hiring me, boss."

"You're very welcome. I could tell you were a hard worker and you haven't proven me wrong yet," said Frankie. She groaned low in her throat. "It really is the best job ever, isn't it?" They spent a few minutes letting the girls recover from their orgasms. The futas were still raring to go.

Claire looked over at the other couple and laughed. Lucy was planting kisses all over Piper's face, making cute 'mwah' noises with each one. When she ran out of kisses, she simply rubbed her cheek against Piper's, nuzzling her affectionately like a cat. "I think she likes you, Piper," said Claire.

"Mmm-hmm," Lucy moaned.

Piper giggled. "I like her, too." She caught Lucy's lips in a kiss and gave her butt a fond pat.

"Sorry," Lucy said, blushing. "I get really cuddly after I cum really hard and that was the hardest I've ever cum ever."

"You have nothing to be sorry for, sweetie. You're adorable. Now are you ready for round two? The boss and I aren't done yet."

"Fuck yes, we're ready for more," Claire said. "But first..." She grabbed the two syurp bottles off the side table and passed one over to Lucy. "Are you two allowed to have a little treat while you're on the job?" She drizzled the syurp across her chest. The sticky sauce left pink trails across her tits as it dripped down to her nipples.

Frankie licked her lips. "I think we can bend the rules a little. Just this once," she said. Then she pulled Claire in so she could get a taste.

Lucy grinned as she spread the butterscotch syurp over her titties. "When did you get such a naughty mind?"

Claire purred as Frankie's tongue slid over her sensitive boobs. "You must be rubbing off on me," she said.

Frankie meticulously cleaned Claire's right breast with her tongue. Making sure to lick every last drop of the sweet syurp off of the beautiful, perky titty. Then she came to the nipple. Flicking her tongue over the hard bud before closing her lips around it. Frankie hollowed her cheeks, sucking hard and making Claire shiver. She let the nipple slip from her lips and watched as the whole titty bounced back into place before diving back in for another taste. "Yum, yum. That one tasted so good, I think I'm gonna have to try the other one, too," Frankie said.

Piper was thoroughly enjoying her meal of sweetened titties when a devious glint came to her eyes. "Let's see how you like it," she said before she caught Lucy's nipple between her teeth. Gently nibbling on the firm bud. Lucy yelped and squeezed Piper's head to her chest.

The futas finished their desert and sat back with looks of contentment. They looking at each other and laughed. Both of them had syrup smeared across their lips and cheeks.

"You two are such messy eaters," said Claire. "Here, let us help clean you up." The girls licked their partner's faces clean before catching them each in a kiss. They swapped the sweet taste between their mouths as they writhed around and groped each other's bodies.

The couch was getting far too crowded for all four of them. The four of them were completely tangled together. "Hey, boss," said Piper, pulling her head out from between a pair of titties. She wasn't sure whose they were. "Can we maybe move this to somewhere a bit more open?"

Frankie thought for a moment. "All activity related to the secret menu is supposed to stay within this room... but I think I can make an exception. Just this once." They disentangled themselves and moved out into the main restaurant area.

All of them stretched their limbs out, groaning as joints popped. Frankie cupped one of her boobs and bent her head down to lick a stray bit of syrup that had gotten smeared there.

"So now what?" asked Claire.

"How about this?" Lucy said with a wicked gleam in her eye. She bent over the front counter, thrusting her bare ass up and wagging her hips back and forth.

Piper stepped up behind her and layed her cock between Lucy's bubbly cheeks. "Good thing I brought a sausage big enough for these buns," she giggled. Slapping her ass lightly, she loved the way it jiggled around her dick.

Claire followed suit. Bending over next to her friend and stifling a squeak when her bare boobs pressed against the cold counter top. Frankie took a moment to admire the view before stepping up and sinking her cock back inside Claire's waiting pussy.

Frankie and Piper held the girls' waists as they put their footlongs to good use. Their muscled bottoms flexed as they gave the girls the pounding of their lives. Swollen balls swung between their legs, stuffed with cum and eager to release their pent up loads.

Piper used short, hard thrusts, the best to make Lucy's beautiful butt ripple with the impacts. A sight that Piper couldn't tear her eyes away from. Frankie on the other hand pulled all fourteen inches of her colossal cock out before plunging herself balls deep in Claire's snug pussy. She ground her hips against Claire's ass making them both moan in bliss.

The blissful cries of the women echoed throughout the empty building along with the loud clapping of their bodies. Piper huffed and puffed as she hammered Lucy's tender pussy. Soon they were both gasping for breath after Lucy came to a mind-numbing orgasm.

"You came again already?" Piper said, with a breathless laugh.

Lucy laughed, too. "What can I say? You're a professional."

The other couple weren't far behind. Claire came hard on the thick cock stretching out her tiny slit. Frankie patted Piper on the shoulder. "Remember what I said about one thing being better than blowjobs?" she asked.

"Yeah, when you're right, you're right, boss. There's nothing better than a nice, warm pussy."

The entry bell jingled.

All four of the women's heads snapped up.

There was a young guy standing in the doorway, his eyes wide and mouth agape at what he walked in on. "Uhh..." was all he could manage.

Frankie didn't miss a beat. "Welcome!" she said, waving him in. "Come on in; how may I help you?"

"I can... come back later," he said. He tried to turn around and leave, but Frankie wasn't havinig it.

"Don't be shy; we won't bite. What can I get for you?"

The new guy approached the counter unsure of where to look. The two girls that were bent over the counter were frozen with shock. Piper was smiling politely, but it looked a bit forced. None of them made any move to cover their nudity. "Umm, could I just get a hot dog with mustard and relish?"

"You got it," Frankie said cheerfully. "Piper, could you ring him up please."

"Sure thing, boss." Piper pressed a few buttons on the cash register and told the customer his total. "So, umm, how are you today?" she asked.

He cleared his throat and stared at the wall, away from the orgy he'd just walked in on. "Y'know, pretty good... how are you?"

"Oh, we're all having a great day here!"

"I'll bet," he muttered.

While she took his money and handed back the change, Lucy had a hand clamped over her mouth. She was butt naked and bent over the counter of a hot dog restaurant with a huge girl cock stuffed in her pussy while the employee who had just been fucking her was making awkward small talk with a customer. The total absurdity of it all had her cracking up.

Claire tried to hide her face behind her hair. She couldn't believe this was happening. Part of her wanted to die of embarrassment, but another part of her liked it. A sharp thrill surged through her at the naughtiness of it all.

Frankie was taking this new turn of events with professional coolness. She picked up a cardboard tray and looked down with a slight frown. There wasn't any counterspace with the girls bent over it the way they were. Frankie shrugged lightly and placed the tray on the small of Claire's back. The girl whimpered quietly and Frankie gave her butt a gentle pat. "Hush now, hon. Hold still please," she said. Humming softly, she prepared the customer's order and passed it to him when it was ready. "There you are, sir. Will there be anything else?"

"No. Uhh, thank you."

"Have a nice day, then. Please come again!" The customer hurried out. As soon as the door shut behind him, Lucy couldn't restrain herself any longer. "Holy shit, I can't believe that happened!" she said snorting with laughter.

"Piper, could you please lock the door and flip the open sign over," Frankie said.

Piper grimaced. She pulled back, her cock sliding free of Lucy's pussy much to the girl's disappointment. Piper scampered over to the door, hard cock bobbing in front of her, to do as she was told. "Sorry about that, boss," she said on her way back, smiling sheepishly. "I got a bit too excited about doing the footlongs and forgot to lock up."

Frankie waved away the apology. "No worries."

A smirk came to Piper's lips. "So what kind of review do you think that guy is going to give us? One star or five?"

"He got his food and one hell of a view," Frankie said. She swept her gaze down her own toned body, over Lucy and Claire's voluptuous forms, and up to Piper's lithe body. "Do you think our service is only worth one star?"

"Hell no, it isnt," Lucy piped in. "And speaking of service, can we get back to it? I'm getting lonely over her."

"Of course, gotta keep the customer satisfied, right? But how about we switch things up," said Frankie. She gave Lucy's ass a spank. "I want to see this big booty bouncing on my cock."

Lucy pushed her ass back, grinding against Frankie's hips. "Sounds good, baby, but first-" She turned around and gave Frankie's cock a long lick. Licking Claire's pussy nectar off of the hard shaft. "You had a tasty cock before, Frankie, but now that it's been marinating in Claire's pussy for a while, it's delicious." Lucy pointed Claire over to Piper's cock. "You try it," she said. "What do I taste like?"

"May I?" Claire asked politely, pointing to Piper's cock.

"Of course. Come get a taste of cock à la Lucy."

Claire gave the cock a lick, gathering as much essence of Lucy as she could. She swished it around her mouth a little and swallowed. "Tastes kind of like peaches," she said.

Lucy was rubbing the head of Frankie's cock against the inside of her cheeks, trying to soak up as much flavor as possible. She pulled off, gasping for breath. "You taste like cotton candy." She looked up at Frankie. "Ooh, maybe this is something you could add to the menu! Footlongs with a special pussy juice coating."

Frankie laughed. "Sounds promising. I'll think about it. For now, why don't we get back to the main course." Frankie pulled her cock from Lucy's hands and mouth, eliciting a sad groan from the girl, and helped her to her feet. She patted the counter and said, "Up here now, on your hands and knees."

Giggling, Lucy hopped up on the counter and shook her hips, her big booty quaking back and forth. With that ass right at eye level, Frankie couldn't resist. She dove face first between those cheeks and attached her lips to Lucy's pretty pussy. Lapping her tongue against the soft folds, she filled her mouth with Lucy's sweet nectar. After swallowing her mouthful, she said, "Huh, you do taste like peaches. I've never had a pussy taste like that before."

"You've tasted a lot of pussies?" Lucy asked, her voice a croon of pleasure from the tonguing she'd just received.

Frankie shrugged nonchalantly. "A few. I'm no blushing virgin, honey."

"I can vouch for that," Claire said. "She definitely knows how to use that monster cock."

"Mmm, I'll bet she does. Get up here and show me how good you are with that dick." Frankie climbed up on the counter behind her and pushed herself inside Lucy's welcoming heat. "Hey Piper," Lucy said. "Do me a favor and fuck my friend here just as good as you fucked me."

tea345
tea345
319 Followers