All Comments on 'Secret No Longer Ch. 01'

by ShadowWriterCa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Real Erotica

A first class start to a what could be a really erotic series

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Now and Then

Every now and then a real Gem turns up on this site ,this is one of them.I very much hope there are more Ch.s

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This ones got staying power!

This... this is a story to be reckoned with. It's not a quick and dirty porn piece meant to jerk off too and be done with, as apparently one reader here expected. No, this story has merit. I would hope that as more chapters are added, we will see a truly wonderful tale. Perhaps an award winning tale?

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Well done

We all love fast food from time to time. Hot and fast, a single chapter story with a bunch of action in it can sate one's hunger quickly. But sometimes, it's nice to go out to a fine meal that is not quick - several courses that present themselves over time, with some wonderful quality time in between. This story is one of those rare fine meals that's found here on Lit, and I'm glad to have caught it. I see some flaws in the story, but I have also not yet seen the whole story. I put my trust in the author that those areas of confusion will be resolved as the story progresses. I have no doubt that ShadowWriterCa has at least a pretty good idea of where he is taking this. An excellent start, and I am looking very forward to the next chapter.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 16 years ago
great start

Very well written and twisted tale. I am anxious to see how this resolves. Hopefully, ShadowWriter, you have a realistic way of pulling it all together.

Don't let the negative responses get to you, many posts on this site don't get high scores unless they provide the full monte.

Please continue this delightfully degenerate tale and thanks for your efforts

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

Christ on a crutch, dude. Is it "Janine" or is it "Jannie"? Those are two different names with two different pronunciations, and you were constantly flipping back and forth between the two. Ugh!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous