Secret Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huh! I blinked, feeling like some kind of wine or chocolate taster. It smelt, nice, in a way. Great...I thought, with a mixture of slight excitement and bemoan, but mostly bemoan.

Fetish unlocked.

Nora's toes wiggled, dabbing my nose, pulling me out of my little experiment. I felt a mixture of pleasure and guilt as I realized that this secret pleasure was mine alone. Nora was just working, as far as Nora knew, oblivious to the naughty theories and thoughts lingering in my head while I laid under her feet.

As time passed, I couldn't tell how much I'd spent in that position until now. I knew it was a long time. It was probably the longest both of us had spent without talking. I just laid there, taking one breath then another, feeling surprisingly at ease, like I could stay there for hours. But soon enough, my tied wrists started aching and itching from the tight restraints, so did my arms from the pressure of my back. One reason for which I had been delaying trying to get up, was that I didn't know when I'd get to experience that feeling again. I couldn't tell Nora, and it wouldn't be easy to orchestrate such a position again.

But the pain was reaching a point where it became too much to bear. I parted my lips with difficulty, as the ball of her foot was still pushing against them. I resisted the urge to poke my tongue out and get a taste of my new object of obsession. One reason was that Nora would differently feel it, the other, fearing that it would ruin the experience for me; Just because something looked and smelled good, didn't mean it would taste good--growing up 101. So I just mumbled against the ball of her foot, "Nora--"

"FUCK's SAKE." Nora shouted as she thrusted her foot forward, accidentally kicking my face.

"Ouch." I said, my face shrinking in pain.

"You scared me." She took a breath as she leaned forward to look down at me. "I literally forgot you were down there."

"...Yeah." I looked away, as meeting her eye made me feel ashamed. "How long--"

"Holy--" She chuckled as she looked at her laptop. "Half an hour. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I--" I opened my mouth but wasn't able to form an answer. "I dunno. Can you untie me now please."

"..." Nora's eyes grew confused and in disgusted disbelief as she tilted her head and giggled. "Did you really spend all that time with my foot on your face?"

"Yeah bitch just untie me already..." I gushed as I forced myself to turn on my stomach.

"Fine fine..." she said as she crouched beside me and started loosening the ties.

After my hands fell free, I pushed myself to sit on the ground and rubbed my throbbing wrists as I looked up at her half-smirking-half-sympathetic face. I made sure to put an angry look on, to compensate for my earlier lack of resistance.

"You're a bitch you know that."

"Yeah, wanna watch a movie or something."

'How about you apologize for resting your foot on my face first' was one of many things I wanted to say, firmly, assertively? But I didn't feel that firm and assertive at the moment.

Not wanting to go out anymore, and seeing no hope of making Nora feel any kind of guilt about what she did, I nodded calmly, "A movie sounds good."

Later

It didn't take long for me to realize how serious this secret pleasure of mine was. Ever since that day, I couldn't help but grow anxious and excited every time Nora's feet were anywhere in my sight. Whenever I walked into a room, and Nora would be just lying there on the couch with her feet resting on the armrest or sitting at the dinner table with her feet crossed over it, my mouth would water, my knees would weaken. The mere sight of them was enough to put me at unease, but in a good way, like the rush I imagined one would get when setting eye on their crush.

I tried my best to suppress my urges; this thing of mine was still in its prime, a perfect time to suppress it, make it despair. Cause what was the point; I knew I could never tell Nora about it. The closed-minded bitch would just...laugh at me, judge me, then help cure me. She'd act like she was my therapist of something, she loved to do that.

I knew what she thought of fetishes like this. If one would step one inch away from Vanilla sex, one would be a freak; It didn't help that I had gotten the worst possible fetish out of the bunch, for a girl of Arabian descent.

Kissing, rubbing, having anything to do with another person's foot, under certain circumstances, was probably quite embarrassing wherever one lived. But in a lot of places and in a lot of cultures, when done in a certain way, it could be taken with a laugh, or not be given that much thought. Like 'oh my god she just kissed her foot hahahah.' Or 'ewww, it's dirty ha ha.....ha.'

Arabian decent, kissed a foot, other than their parents, one would be a prideless, spinless, utterly destroyed sorry individual. It just wasn't something to be taken as a joke. Even foot rubs--simply anything that had something to do with feet, was looked at with a bit of a puft, where's your dignity.

It was true, that this old-fashioned way of thinking had been and still was rabidly vanishing from people's heads. But Nora was a different story. Her family was a bit too old fashioned, and their roots were too deep in her to change. Combine that with the ego-pride syndrome the bitch had, and I could already see the disgusted look she'd give me if she ever knew I had cravings for her feet of all things.

She could never know. I had enough trouble dealing with her disrespect already. Besides, culture wasn't the only aspect to blame, as I too was of the same mud, but was...mostly free of the social restraints that came with it.

I tried my best to get them out of my head. But my best soon proved to be quite pathetic, as I found myself getting more and more engrossed, especially that, once home from work, her feet would be just a glance away from me.

Don't look, I thought, aiming my determined eyes forward at the screen. It was night time, and both of us were lying on the couch and watching a movie. Nora laying at least, with one foot on the backrest behind my head, and the other in my lap.

Don't look...I nodded, trying to give myself a confidence push. It's a foot, Lina, a fucking foot, and it's socked. What is there to see anyways? I took a deeper breath, trying to have a hint of that intoxicating aroma I was so curious about, but to no luck. I cursed at myself in irritation and looked down. Nora had one of her gray ankle socks on. Yep, just a foot.

Just a foot, but it got my mouth watering, just like every damn time I looked at it.

Ever since that incident, all I wanted to do was get that thing on my face again, for the sole to rest on my mouth and for those toes to wiggle under my nose. Come to think of it, if I could actually wish for something, it would probably be to go back a simpler time, that wasn't that long ago, when Nora's foot was Nora's fucking foot and nothing else, where I wouldn't be ogling her limps like a perve while she sat there oblivious.

Something tapped at the back of my head. "Lina...Lina..."

"Y--eyah?" I looked to the side abruptly, thankful to see that Nora wasn't looking at me but at the TV.

"Can you turn the volume up a bit," she said lazily as she shuffled on the couch trying to get comfortable.

"Yeah," I said as I grabbed the remote. I raised the volume then felt another tap of Nora's foot on the back of my head, making me slightly irritated.

"More..." Nora said. "More..."

"I can hear you, stop kicking my head," I tilted my head back with force to push Nora's foot away.

"God," Nora sighed, confused. "Fine!"

A couple of weeks ago this wouldn't have been that big of a deal, as Nora usually nudged me with her foot to get my attention, even though she got mad the one time that I did it. But having Nora's feet touch anywhere on my body now felt like mini-foreplay, and since it would lead to nowhere, it only frustrated me further. I wasn't that happy about the foot in my lap either. I took a deep breath as Nora's socked foot shook on top of my thigh.

"Hey, can you massage it a bit, it's a little sore."

That immediately caused me to turn my head towards her, and give her a blank look.

"What?" she said after meeting my eye. "It's okay if you don't want to...it's just that there a bit sore that's all."

I'd gladly give her one, even before my little kinky awakening. I was a normal girl and it was a normal act. I wasn't the pride freak, she was. Nora had made it clear, more than once, that she saw any acts that had anything to do with feet as embarrassing, humiliating even. She didn't see it as a caring service but as a subservient act. And I'd had the pleasure of hearing those enlightening thoughts while I was giving the bitch a foot massage, per her damn request. I hadn't said anything about it then, and of course refused the pride-freak's next request for a foot-rub.

"No." I said, shaking my head with irritation. Nora hadn't asked for such a thing for a long time, probably knowing I'd refuse. Why would she think my answer would be any different now? "And take your foot off my lap" I grabbed her ankle and threw it to the ground, unable but feel a bit disappointed at it leaving me. But it was the right thing to do...probably.

"Ouch..." She shouted with shock and anger as her heel hit the ground, making me wince at having thrown it so carelessly. "What is the big deal?" She asked as she sat straight on the couch and gave me her serious what-the-fuck look, but all I could do was shrug in return, keeping my eyes forward on the screen, before I said firmly, "I aint a footstool."

A bit of silence took over, as I saw her out of the corner of my eye raising her eyebrow at me in confusion.

"Fine." She puffed and rolled her eyes, then bent her knees and planted both her soles on the couch, with her toes barely touching my thigh. "Happy?"

"Uhhha." I nodded. "Delighted."

"You're rude today," she said.

"You're rude all the time but you don't see me complaining do you."

I felt her stare drill through my temple before I heard, "And what's that supposed to mean?"

I thought about what to say. Where should I start? With the disrespect, with belittling me all the time, with how I felt that Nora didn't think as highly of me as I thought of her. Or how about the little liberations she took, the things she wouldn't accept to be done to her, and yet found no problem doing them to me. There were a lot of places to start, a lot of points to get across, but once my eyes managed to meet her sharp pair of brown, with her little eyebrow raised, I simply didn't feel like mouthing a word. "Things need to change around here," was all I could say, and it came as a weak pathetic mutter.

After a long silence, I saw Nora shake her head with a grimace, returning her eyes to the TV. She slapped the air dismissively, as if in no mood to fight. "Sush and watch."

Crossing my arms, I took a deep breath and just focused on the show. "Bitch." I muttered without thought, seeing Nora give me a final narrow stare before turning her head to the Tv again.

I took a glance at her out of the corner of my eye. She looked pissed. It didn't matter. I was making the right decision. Nora shouldn't know. Cause just like the gap between our levels of education, and just like the big gap between our salaries, she would just see my new desire as another device to--fuck my life! My feet kicked in the air as I scampered then jumped on the couch.

Nora snapped towards me looking with concerned shocked eyes. "What what what--"

I stayed silent for a second, with my eyes wide open, eyeing the corner of the room like a hawk. Something moved. It moved again.

"A cockroach, a fucking cockroach right there," I whined as I shuffled on my feet on top of the couch and pointed towards the corner of the room with weak disgusted eyes.

Nora's shoulders slouched as she frowned coldly at me.

With the lights turned out, with only the TV light lighting the room, I could barely see its little--crunchy shell shining there. It was big...too big. Could it fly?

I looked to the side, and to my horror Nora was still laying there.

The lack of action by her didn't help my panic attack one bit as I felt my heart pumping against my chest. My eyes darted between the cockroach who stood still, just chilling with his disgusting little antennas wiggling slightly, and Nora, waiting for her to get off her ass any second like she usually would.

I whined as my feet slammed against the couch. "Nora!"

Nora just shrugged.

"Kill it kill it killit."

"But it's a beautiful tiny creature," she said in a bubbly tone as she smiled and leaned back, making a show of crossing her fingers behind her head and extending her feet forward, crossing them at the ankles.

I kicked Nora's extended leg and shouted, "NORA."

She flinched from the shout, but smiled again and wiggled her eyebrows teasingly.

My eyes darted towards the corner, then all life abandon them as I froze on the couch. It wasn't there. It wasn't anywhere near the fucking corner anymore. "Where is it," I whispered.

"...Oh my god," Nora mouth gapped. "It's right there in your hair."

That was enough to make me jump off the couch and start bashing my fingers in my hair and scream, before her giggles made me realize that she was toying with me. My shoulders slouched for a second. "This aint funn--" Something hissed from somewhere around the room making me jump.

Fuck this--I thought as I ran to our bedroom then slammed the door behind me. I jumped on my bed, then sat. My head pushed against the bed's headboard, my knees hugged to my chest. My quick breathing and rabid heartbeat gradually calmed down, as my eyes stayed wide open, glued to the little space under the door. It won't come here. It has the whole damn house to explore. Nora will throw it out soon. The thought of Nora made me grit my teeth with irritation. The bitch knew better. The earful I'll give her after this...

After a couple of minutes, during which my eyes hadn't once stirred form the door, the door opened slightly, allowing me to give out a long and relaxed exhale. Nora stepped into the room, with her back to me. "Is it gone?"

I asked, making sure not to sound too enthusiastic.

"What is?" She asked, suppressing a giggle as she turned towards me, with a big smile on her face.

"The damn coc--" my back slammed against the headboard as my eyes spotted the little creature in her hand, with her fingers holding it by its antennas. "Nora--" I warned as she walked towards me slowly.

"It's so beautiful look, look at it," She giggled as she raised her knee over the bed.

"Throw the beautiful thing out the window before I throw you both out." I shouted, making Nora wince from the volume of my voice as she crept closer.

"Oh you're so mean," she said, actually aiming her speech at the thing between her fingers. "Isn't she mean Crusty?"

"Nora--"

"It's gonna get you." She giggled in a high-pitched tone as she extended her hand forward, holding the bug closer then pulling it back, then again, making me cry out every time. "Gonna get you."

I jumped, ran, and Nora followed laughing until she managed to trap me in the corner of the room. Sitting in the corner and holding my hands up in defense, I was on the verge of crying now, as I whined at Nora to stop as the bitch laughed above me.

"Please--" I pleaded as I kept my head turned away in disgust and fear aiming my eyes at the ground.

"I think I'm gonna keep it as a pet, it comes in handy."

"For heaven's sake..." my eyes stayed glued to the ground in desperation. Nora wouldn't let the thing touch me; she knew better, but still, having it just an arm-reach away from me wrecked my nerves, and she knew that, and enjoyed it. It was like the damn thing went to her aid when she needed it.

"You don't want it."

"No."

"You want it gone? Should I be nice and throw it away?"

"Yes, please."

"...Hum," Nora looked up the ceiling, like she was thinking. "Am I a nice person though?"

"Yeah you are Nora you're the best." I whined, struggling to look up at her. It didn't surprise me that she chose this moment to get her ass kissed, but I still felt mad since we weren't on such good terms right now. "You're the best girlfriend ever."

"But..." She looked down at me, holding the index of her free hand on her chin. "Remind me, who called me a bitch, just minutes ago."

"...I was wrong."

"Were you." She tilted her head. "Maybe I am, maybe I should just put it on your hair."

She extended her hand closer to me, making me cry out. I kicked my feet as I covered my head with my palms and pushed my back harder against the corner.

She pulled her hand back and suppressed her giggles with the other. "God. You're such a coward."

"I am," I whined. "I am a coward so can you knock it off please."

"Don't know." She shrugged, smiling down at me. "You gonna make it up to me?"

"Yes..." I sighed, desperate to get this over with. "What do you want?"

"Well for starters," She raised her foot to the level of my head, and shook it around in front of my face. "I want that foot rub I asked for before."

I stared at the sole of her socked foot as it dangled in front of my eyes, surprised that I felt a bit of excitement in my current state of anger and anxiousness. I looked up from the sole in my face, to meet Nora's teasing gaze, and said with gritted teeth, "Fine."

"Ohhhh," Nora chuckled as she extended her foot and pushed the underside of her socked toes against my reddening nose and mouth, jerking my head playfully. "You're so cute when you're all moody like that." She giggled.

My skin shivered as the smelly fabric touched my nose, before I managed to push her foot away. I pointed my eyes firmly at the bug, gesturing for her to get it over with, and she only shrugged, then turned on her heel and walked towards the window. She opened it and put the bug on the outer side of the window, then closed it, dusting off her hands with a satisfied grin on her face as she looked at me still crouching in my corner.

I hated her so much at that moment, such a cheap move she'd pulled. And it must've showed in my narrowed eyes; her face fell into a frown as she walked towards our bedroom's door, an irritated frown with a slight shake of her head, like I was the fucking asshole.

I got to my feet and followed her minutes later, after I'd washed the cockrashoesness off me. I hadn't even touched it, but I could always feel its...grossness around me, until I'd wash up.

I walked out to our living room, to find her laying on the couch with her head resting against the armrest and turned to the TV screen in indifference.

When her eyes glanced randomly and landed on me, as her excitement showed briefly on her face and she shuffled on the couch to make herself more comfortable. A snicker escaped me; I never saw someone get merely excited about a foot rub before.

I got to the couch, and ignoring her teasing stupid smile, I sat down at the other end on it, feeling her feet rub on the side of my thigh. I looked down at her feet, and immediately felt my mouth water. With strange mix of excitement, and eagerness to get this thing over with as soon as possible, I grabbed both her feet by the ankles, and landed them in my lab, all the while avoiding to look at her.

"Humm." I heard her say as the socked toes wiggled under my sight. "Thought you were not...a footstool."

"Don't push me..." I raised a finger in her direction. "I'm this close to tell you to go fuck yourself."

"Yeah yeah..." She said, brushing me off with a wave of her hand. "You don't have to, if you don't want to."

"..." I looked at her with a silly look, knowing she wasn't serious.

"I mean, next time I won't save you from the big brown beast until you'd do what you promised of course, I'd have learned my lesson, but who knows when that'll be, but giving that it's summer, I'm sure it won't be that long."