Secret Powers Ch. 03: Tara Discovers Us

Story Info
I discover Tara's magic.
2k words
4.81
4k
11

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gaze up at Tara through the fog of bliss that Melissa has provided me. Tara is another goddess, tall and slim with long brunette hair and tiny AA boobs with huge, hard nipples. I notice a full, curly bush that her hand is rubbing.

"Uh, hello. I'm sorry, I don't mean to, um," I blurt.

"Does it look like I mind seeing your lovely body entwined with my Melissa?" She rubs her bush in circles while pinching her nipple.

"Hello, my love," Melissa says to Tara. "What do you think of Mary?"

"Well, she's as gorgeous as you said she was. I'm so happy you invited her back here for us to enjoy." At her comment, my body wakes up again, nipples hardening and pussy dampening. I didn't think I could stand any more excitement after Melissa, but my body says otherwise.

Melissa pries herself out of my arms, stands and gives Tara a passionate kiss. Tara moans and plunges a finger deep into her own pussy. "Do you want to join us?" Melissa asks Tara.

"I think I would love to see you two sitting on the sofa with legs spread while I fuck myself," Tara replies.

Melissa sits back next to me and opens her legs. I feel compelled to sit up and do the same, amazed at Tara's stunning body and her finger fucking. Her bush is so exotic; I and the few women I have been with have all been shaved, or at least very trimmed. The curly hairs enveloping her fingers are fascinating.

Tara stares directly into my eyes and asks me, "Well, Mary, do you like what you see?"

I nod and force out, "Um, yeah, wow, you are incredible."

"I'm glad you think so. You are lovely yourself. Look what you have done to me." Tara takes both hands and spreads her lips wide with her fingers, displaying a deep pink pussy, dripping with her juice.

"Oh, you are so wet!" I exclaim.

"It's your fault, Mary," she replies with a grin.

My hand finds itself drifting to my pussy, fingering my lips gently. A moan from Melissa distracts me, and I see her pulling and twisting her nipples as she gazes at Tara. That makes me press harder on my mound and gasp a little.

Melissa glances at me and smiles, sliding one hand toward her pussy. "Melissa, nipples only!" Tara snaps. Melissa's hand jumps back up, and she cries, "Oh you bitch!" but with a huge grin.

Obviously, these two love to play tease-and-deny games. I hear wet slapping and look back at Tara, who is now finger fucking herself harder.

I feel compelled to ask Tara, "May I touch my pussy?" Her controlling demeanour has exuded its influence.

"Well, Mary, I'm pleased that you asked permission. Yes, you may, but no going inside," Tara replies. I groan as I was just about to do that.

Tara plunges two fingers into her dripping pussy and groans. I rub my pussy in circles, careful not to slip a finger between my lips.

Melissa is still playing with her nipples, sighing, wanting to do more but forbidden to.

I rub my clit, but it's dry and hurts a bit. "Tara, may I slip my finger into my pussy just to get juice for my clit?" I implore.

"I didn't hear a 'please', Mary."

"Oh, Tara, may I PLEASE slip my finger into my pussy for juice?"

"Very well, but two strokes only, then out."

Her commanding tone sends a little fear through me, but also excitement. I plunge my finger into my dripping pussy and stab it twice, then pull it out and spread the juice over my clit.

Tara is fucking her pussy madly now while pinching her huge nipple. I gaze at her firm tiny boobs with those exquisite nipples. I rub my clit with my finger up and down, matching her pace. Melissa is pulling and twisting and pinching her nipples; I can tell that she's desperate to rub her own pussy, but she obeys Tara and keep her hands at her nipples.

We all continue our self-pleasure until Tara screams and gushes her juice over her hand, dripping all over and off onto the floor. That sets me off, and I rub my clit hard and fast, cumming with her. "Ahhhh," I scream.

Melissa cries with frustration, only allowed to touch her nipples. I glance between her legs and see her dripping onto the couch. "Tara," she begs, "please let me touch my pussy!"

Tara slows her pumping and holds her fingers inside her. She instructs, "You may touch your pussy in ten seconds." Melissa groans but obeys.

Tara counts down, "Nine ... eight ... seven ... six ... five ... four ... three ... two ... one ... zero."

Melissa's hands fly to her pussy, one plunging its fingers deep inside and the other rubbing her clit. She fucks herself madly and within a few seconds cums hard. "Ohhhh fuckkkkk!" she screams.

I slow my rubbing, pressing on my mound as I watch Melissa's massive orgasm. She keeps going, and it looks like she's going to cum again. "Ahhhh, yessss," she yells, flooding her hand and the couch.

Tara looks at me and says, "Welcome to our house of pleasure, Mary. I hope you enjoyed that."

"Oh, yes, Tara, wow."

"Melissa has made quite a mess. Would you like to clean it up?"

I accept the invitation and dive my mouth onto Melissa's soaked pussy, licking up all her juice, sucking her lips too to get more. I lift up her butt and lick what's dripped down past her arsehole, then all the way back up to her pussy.

Tara walks over and sits on the other side of Melissa. She leans down and sucks on a nipple.

Melissa moans again and I take the cue to suck on her clit, licking it hard and fast. We lash her with our tongues to a third explosive orgasm, giving me more juice to lick up.

I slow my licking and then pull off. Melissa is panting. I'm pretty worked up myself. Tara holds Melissa close and I lean my head against Melissa's boob.

We rest for a few minutes, soaking up our pleasure. Then Tara says, "I'm starving!" She jumps up and hops into the kitchen, putting on an apron.

Melissa and I recover on the sofa for several minutes. She then leads me to the kitchen, where Tara is already whipping up dinner. Tara notices us, looks at me and says, "You are having dinner with us." It was not a question, and I nod.

I feel that I am falling under Tara's spell. She's almost hypnotising me, not making me do anything I don't want to, but reaching into my psyche and bringing my desires into the open.

"I'd better call and let Mum know," I announce as I find my handbag and pull out my phone.

"Tell her you're spending the night," Tara calls from across the kitchen.

After a momentary surprise at the command, I reply, "Of course."

My goodness, Tara has taken control. No, not quite. It's not like I can't refuse, but she knows that I don't want to. I call Mum.

"Hello, Mum. I'm having dinner with friends."

"Oh? Who?"

"Someone I met today on the beach, and her girlfriend."

"Oh." Her voice trails off. "Um, OK, what time will you be home?"

"I'm spending the night."

"What? With someone you just met?"

"Mum, I'm nineteen, I know what I'm doing! They're really nice."

"Well, I'm not crazy about that."

"Oh, Mummmm."

"Be careful."

"Always. Love you, Mum."

"Love you, Mary."

I put away the phone.

"I'm glad that's all settled then," Tara says with a broad smile that penetrates deep into me. My body gives a little flush of excitement again. Wow, what is happening to me? I've always enjoyed sexual feelings, but I've never felt so constantly stimulated.

Melissa sits on a stool at the kitchen counter, and motions for me to sit next to her. I am facing the work area, where I see Tara naked from behind in her cute apron, finishing dinner. Melissa is still naked of course, and I admire her lovely boobs.

"Melissa, I'm so glad I took a walk today, and saw you," I tell her.

Melissa beams at me and says, "Oh wow, I'm so glad you did, too. I was instantly attracted the moment I saw you, and I couldn't believe my luck."

"My luck, you mean," I reply.

Tara brings loaded plates over to the counter. "We are all lucky to have you with us now, Mary. I hope you like what I've made for dinner."

I smell the amazing aroma from my plate and instantly salivate. Realising that I am hungry, I dive in and taste. "Oh my god, Tara, this is delicious!" I almost shout.

Tara smiles and replies, "Why thank you, Mary."

As I continue to scarf down the lovely meal, a couple of thoughts drift through my mind. When Tara said "with us now", it felt like she meant for more than tonight - more like for the foreseeable future. And whenever she says my name, I feel a wave of passion flow from my ears all the way down to my toes. What is this exotic creature doing to me? Whatever it is, it feels wonderful.

As we finish eating, Tara takes off her apron, and I find myself staring across the table at her lovely little boobs and pointy nipples. I am frozen, transfixed by her nipples as if they are a source of great power.

Tara notices and puts her hands on her boobs, fingers under the nipples. She gazes into my eyes and whispers, "You love my nipples, Mary." Hearing her whisper my name makes my body pulse.

She continues her hypnotic whispering. "Your presence has made my nipples so hard, Mary. I feel a deep connection with you. Your gaze penetrates my nipples and excites me so much. Watch as I rub my nipples. Feel the pleasure jump to your body."

Tara rubs her nipples, and my nipples spring to hardness. It feels exactly like she's reaching over and touching mine. She pulls her nipples and I feel her fingers pulling mine. I gasp.

"Oh yes, my lovely Mary." Another shock at hearing my name. "I was pretty sure when I saw you and Melissa wrapped in each others' arms when I came in that you would become one of us. Keep your gaze on my magic nipples and feel me project my love to you."

My vision narrows to see only her nipples and her fingers on them. My nipples are aflame, feeling her touch. She is pulling and twisting and pinching them. My pussy is leaking all over the stool. I cannot move, nor do I want to.

"Oh, Mary, you are giving me so much pleasure with your gaze. I feel your love. Sparks are flying from my nipples right to my clit, making it throb." Her words are describing my exact feelings.

"We are going to cum together very soon, Mary. Let our feelings flow between us."

She pinches her nipples hard and rotates her boobs in little circles. My nipples and boobs feel the same, and I start moaning.

"Yes, Mary, cum with me, cum," she cries and then screams. My body shakes and I cum hard with her, wave after wave. I shout, "Ohhhhh, I'm cumming!" and my pussy floods the stool.

Tara takes her hands off her boobs, and we slowly come down from our powerful orgasms, bodies pulsing in sync.

After a minute, Melissa says, "Wow, Tara, I came with you two without touching. You are getting more powerful."

Tara smiles at Melissa and replies, "Not as such. My power was amplified by Mary's power. She's truly one of us."

We all catch our breath and finish the last bits of our dinner. While Melissa cleans up, Tara invites me back to the lounge room, where we sit on the sofa, a bit apart. She has put on a silky blouse, which hides her nipples. I am relieved because just looking at her nipples has a powerful effect on me.

"I suppose I owe you an explanation," Tara says.