Secret Powers Ch. 08: Mum and Tara

Story Info
Mum meets Tara.
2.6k words
4.63
4.4k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home and see Mum on the sofa in the lounge room.

"Hi, Mary, how was work? Did anything interesting happen?"

"Slow at the shop," I reply. I mention the mum and daughter on the bus, but I don't mention Lydia, who is still in my mind.

"When did you want to go to Tara's?"

I am glad that she's decided to go. "I said I'd be there at four o'clock, so I guess leaving here at twenty to."

"Okay."

I head to my bedroom, take off my skirt, top and bra and put on shorts and a t-shirt. I flop onto the bed, resting and thinking about sweet Lydia.

Then my thoughts drift to Sonya - poor Sonya - I hope she's all right. I get out my phone and text Tara, "Still okay for 4?"

"Yep," she replies.

"OK if I bring Mum?"

"Sure."

"How is Sonya?"

"Pretty good considering"

I text a smiley and set down the phone. Then I pick it up again and set the alarm for 3:20 and crawl under the covers for a nap.

I fall asleep and dream of Lydia. She's at the coffee shop, and I'm sitting at a table. She gazes at me from behind the counter and then projects strongly into me. She licks my nipples, and they become rock hard. She glances down, between my legs, and I feel her fingers rubbing my clit.

I try to block her, but I'm helpless. She rubs my clit and then slides her finger into my wet pussy. She fucks me, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I try to suppress my moans, but I can't. People around me stare at me as they hear me.

Finally, I scream as she makes me cum. People stand and cheer wildly.

I wake up. My pussy is soaked. Wow, Lydia has powers even in my dreams!

The phone rings its alarm. I find it and turn it off. I wander to the bathroom and pee and wash my hands and face. Back in my bedroom, I change my knickers and slip on a pair of sandals.

I go to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of juice. I see Mum snoozing on the sofa. I go over and nudge her. "Time to go soon."

She wakes and says, "Oh, sure, I guess I nodded off."

I wait in the lounge room for her to get ready. We set off and she drives us to Tara's.

Melissa opens the door. "Hiii, Mary," she says, giving me a big hug.

"Melissa, this is my mum, Cheryl. Mum, this is Melissa, the first one I met on the beach."

"Nice to meet you, Melissa," Mum says.

"Likewise, Cheryl. Please come in and make yourselves at home."

Mum and I sit on the sofa. Melissa goes upstairs and returns in a minute with Tara and Sonya. They all sit in chairs across from us.

I make introductions all around. Looking at Tara, I ask, "So what have you been up to this morning?"

Tara explains in detail. "First we all went to see Ben, a friend of mine. He's a wizard with phones and computers. I explained a little of the business with Kyle and Sonya, and he agreed that the phone might have a tracking app on it. I told him that we wanted to go to the police for a Family Violence Order to keep Kyle away from Sonya.

"I told him I didn't want his location to be seen by Kyle, and he said, 'Leave it with me. Was the phone in flight mode when you turned it off?' I said that it was. 'Good Girl.'

"He turned on the phone, attached it to a laptop and backed up all messages and emails to and from Kyle, for evidence. He copied the backup to two USB sticks and gave them to me. 'One's for the police and one's for Sonya.'

"He then scanned the phone and confirmed the presence of a location tracking app. He searched on his laptop for details of the app and assured us that in flight mode, nothing would be visible to Kyle. The app could only send current location information, not history, and only when out of flight mode.

"He told us to turn the phone off, go to the police station, and right before going in, turn it on and take off flight mode. Kyle would then see where we were, and he would probably shit a brick.

"We were to show the police the messages when asking for the order and give them one USB stick. He felt confident that there would be no argument, given the final message with the death threat. We were to turn the phone to flight mode and turn it off when leaving the police station, before returning to Ben.

"We then went to the police, who questioned Sonya for about forty minutes. With Sonya's consent, they read the messages and listened to the voice mails. We had the order quick smart. They said that they would deliver it to Kyle within an hour or two. They gave Sonya a copy of the order.

"Then we returned to Ben. He cleaned the phone of the tracking app, using several tools to make sure it was gone. He then said, 'All done! It's safe to use now,' and handed Sonya her phone.

"I told Ben I owed him one, and he laughed and said to just send a nice guy his way. I chuckled and said I'd do what I could. We left and came back here."

I sit silently, stunned at Tara's thoroughness. I finally say, "Wow, Tara, you are so organised. I'd hate to have you as an enemy."

She laughs and replies, "No chance of that, Mary."

I then suggest, "Melissa, can you go upstairs with Sonya? I'd like for Mum and me to talk with Tara."

"Of course, Mary," Melissa responds. She takes Sonya by the hand, and they head up to her bedroom.

I say, "Tara, Mum is bloodline, of course. I hadn't known anything about that, or my own powers before I met Melissa on the beach and then met you. Mum and I had a talk last night, so I learned some things. I won't say what. Mum can tell you what she'd like to."

Tara smiles at Mum and says, "Mary is a lovely person, and has pretty amazing powers, especially for someone who has only recently become aware of them. I'm sure your powers are strong, Cheryl."

Mum thinks for some time. "Yes, Tara, I have the powers. I know they have a wonderful side and a dark side. After one very dark incident, I pretty much bottled up my powers, afraid of the damage I could do again."

Tara feels Mum's turmoil. "I understand, Cheryl. I must tell you one thing that I have learned from Mary. I had always thought that we only have effects on women, but Mary demonstrated that she can affect men as well. I never knew that was possible. What can you tell me about that?"

Mum thinks and then relates, "Once upon a time, there were two distinct bloodlines with these powers, one exclusively male-to-male and one female-to-female. One time, there was interbreeding of the two forming a hybrid, and this is the line that I have descended from, and now Mary, of course. The male-only line died out, leaving the female-only line and the hybrid line."

"I see," Tara replies. "I only knew about the female-only line."

"Yes," Mum continues, "there aren't many of us hybrids, and in the early days of the line we were persecuted, so we kept our natures secret from the others."

They fall silent for an awkward minute. Finally, Tara says, "So Cheryl, you haven't used your powers for a long time?"

"No, not since..." Mum starts to reply, then she chokes up.

"It's fine, Cheryl. You don't have to tell me."

Mum looks at Tara and pauses. "I want to tell you. Give me a minute."

"Of course."

Mum thinks, then says, "I killed a man with my powers. My husband. Mary's father."

"Oh," Tara gasps.

"It was self-defence, but I still carry the weight of my deed."

Tara looks sympathetically at Mum and says softly, "I can't imagine what you have been carrying all these years."

Mum looks back and breaks down sobbing. I hold her tightly while years of suppressed anxiety pour out of her. She cries for several minutes, then finally slows and stops. Tara passes her a box of tissues and Mum blows her nose.

"I've always known that the powers could bring damage as well as delight, but I never imagined, well, what you were able to do," Tara says.

I interject, "Yes, I was blown away when I found out. I was there at the time, and he died of a heart attack, but just last night I learned from Mum how that happened."

"Well, Cheryl, you know I'm a kindred spirit, with a deep knowledge of our powers. Please let me help you if there's anything I can do."

"Thanks, Tara. I have no idea what you can do, but I appreciate the offer."

"I think you may be able to help, Tara," I say. "She's not had a close friend in a long time."

"Well, I hope that I can become one."

Tara comes over and sits next to Mum. I get up, sensing they need some time alone. I go to the loo and then turn upstairs to find Sonya and Melissa.

Entering Melissa's bedroom, I see her and Sonya lying on the bed, kissing. Sonya notices me, and springs away from Melissa, saying, "Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry. I was just, uh."

"Yes, Sonya, you were just kissing Melissa. Is that all?"

"Yes, Mary, I promise."

"Well, silly girl, why did you stop there?"

"Uh, Mary. What do you mean?"

"Well, I happen to know that Melissa is an incredible lover, and I'm wondering why you haven't found that out for yourself."

"Oh, Mary. You mean, you don't mind?"

I stifle my giggling. "No, of course not, Sonya. In fact, I'd love to watch you and Melissa get it on while I touch myself." I turn on my reading of them both.

Sonya looks at me, then at Melissa, then back at me. Melissa is grinning at Sonya and starts undressing. She takes off her top and displays her firm boobs to Sonya. Sonya gawks at them, and I say, "Well don't just look, do something with those lovely boobs."

I whip off my t-shirt and start rubbing my boobs. Sonya reaches out and touches Melissa's boobs, and I project a mild pulse to Sonya's pussy, which Melissa and I both feel. Sonya responds by stroking her nipples. I gasp, feeling that as well.

Melissa finishes undressing, showing her naked body to Sonya. I follow suit and suggest that Sonya do the same. She hesitates, but soon there are three naked women in the room, they on the bed and I standing nearby, watching.

Melissa pulls Sonya onto her and kisses her, their bodies pressed together. I pull my nipples. Sonya moans as Melissa rubs her hands all over her. Melissa then flips Sonya on her back and starts licking her boobs. My boobs feel her tongue and I moan along with Sonya.

I remember that Sonya is a lesbian virgin and smile, knowing what she's about to feel for the first time. Melissa sucks on a nipple and caresses a leg up and down. Licking the nipple slowly, her hand slides up to her pussy, feeling between the lips and sliding a finger into her wet pussy. We all moan as we feel a finger in our pussies.

I lean against the wall and drop my hands to my sides, letting the feelings from Sonya project into me. Melissa switches nipples and licks slowly. Her finger swirls around inside, feeling the texture of Sonya's pussy walls. She pushes deep and then kisses her way down her stomach.

Licking Sonya's pussy lips makes us gasp. Sucking on her clit makes us moan loudly. Flicking her clit makes us scream. Melissa licks faster and pumps Sonya's pussy with her finger. I find it hard to keep standing, so I ease myself onto the floor.

Melissa licks Sonya's clit harder and faster. I can't resist, and I cum hard, screaming. My body projects it to them both, and they cum with me. There's lots of moaning and dripping.

We cum for a minute, then Melissa quits licking. We collapse and pant.

After a couple of minutes of recovery, I stand up and walk over to the side of the bed. "Well, Sonya, how did you enjoy that?"

Sonya looks up at me and grins. "Wow, I had no idea that sex could be so wonderful."

"Melissa is wonderful, and there's a secret that we'll share with you soon with you that made it even more so. I assume that was your first time with a woman?"

"Yes, it was, Mary."

"Better than Kyle?"

"Oh my, ten times better."

I smile. I hear moans from downstairs and smile even wider. Mum and Tara must be getting it on. Great! It's been so long for Mum. I crawl onto the bed and make a Sonya sandwich, holding her.

We lie blissfully, as the two downstairs have their fun. After many minutes of moaning and screaming, they go quiet. I wait several more minutes, then wander down the stairs, where I see them lying on the sofa with bodies entwined.

I walk up to them. "Need anything, Mum?"

She smiles at me and says, "I'm quite satisfied, thanks."

"Yeah, I bet. Well, I'll go back upstairs and get dressed."

Back in Melissa's bedroom, I say to Sonya and Melissa, "You two stay comfortable. Don't get up."

Sonya looks up at me, smiles and says dreamily, "Okay."

I dress then go downstairs and pour myself half a glass of wine and sit on a chair opposite Mum and Tara. I admire Mum's body. She's very fit for her age. I haven't seen her naked for ages, like when I was tiny and we'd bathe together.

Tara says, "She's amazing, you know, Mary."

"I know she is, but not in the way you just experienced."

"Haha, I guess not. I'm hungry now," Tara says, "I'll prepare dinner."

"Oh you shouldn't bother, Tara," Mum complains.

"Mum, trust me, Tara loves to cook, and you will love her food."

"Well, if you insist."

"I absolutely do insist you stay for dinner," Tara orders.

Tara gets up and puts on her apron. Mum dresses and we sit on the sofa.

"Mum, I'm so happy that you had a great time with Tara. She's fantastic, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is. I had forgotten how good it could be. I had several women before your Dad, and a few during, and they were so much fun."

Tara clanks away and glorious aromas soon fill the house. Melissa and Sonya pad downstairs in their robes. We assemble around the dining table while Tara finishes. She delivers another awesome meal, and we all praise her as we eat.

Mum and I eventually say our goodbyes and she drives us home. On the way, I pull out my phone and see a message from Lydia, about two hours old, "Hi, Mary. I'm so happy I met you."

Warm feelings wash through me. I reply, "Sorry I didn't see this until now. I'm happy too."

She sends back, "Can we talk?"

I think for a minute and I decide I've had enough for one day. "Sorry, very tired. See you tomorrow?"

"Sure!" she sends, with a heart.

I smile, make a contact with Lydia's name and put away my phone. When we get home, I tell Mum I'm going to bed and I give her a hug and a kiss.

I wash my face and change into my nightie. I crawl into bed and think of dear Lydia, fingering myself to a lovely gentle cum before nodding off.